is a 2006 comedy film from the Wayans brothers. The plot revolves around a diminuitive criminal named Calvin Sims. After a diamond heist goes wrong, Calvin is forced to pretend to be a baby in order to get into the house of Darryl and Vanessa, who unknowingly brought the diamond home in Vanessa's bag. As Calvin plays his way into the couple's life, Walken, the mafia boss he pulled the heist for, grows impatient.
The movie has the following tropes:
- Abusive Parents: Darryl and Vanessa believe Calvin to be the victim of some, going by his tattoos and appendectomy scar.
- Ass Shove: Calvin learns the hard way that babies have their temperature taken rectally.
- Berserk Button: Calvin DOES NOT like having his height brought up.
- Cassandra Truth: Vanessa's dad, Pops, discovers the truth about Calvin, but when he tries to tell her, she thinks he's gone senile.
- Daddy's Girl: Vanessa. Made worse by the fact that her dad is paranoid and judgmental, and constantly belittles Darryl.
- Coincidental Broadcast: While at a diner, Pops catches a news report about the diamond heist, and sees a mug shot of Calvin.
- Dinky Drivers: Calvin gets in a car and drives it by using a toy bat to move the pedals.
- Doorstop Baby
- Freudian Excuse: Calvin didn't have a family growing up, which explains his criminal ways.
- Gag Penis: Darryl and Vanessa find out that Calvin has one during a diaper change.
- Groin Attack: Calvin is fond of this manoeuvre.
- Heel-Face Turn: Calvin, after realising Darryl and Vanessa truly care for him.
- Jerk Jock: Darryl's friend, Greg.
- Non Sequitur Thud: Calvin's partner, Percy, after getting smacked in the face with a trashcan lid.
"Who's Mike Jones?"
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Calvin can bring down normal-sized people with just one or two blows.
- Would Hurt a Child: Greg is so much of a Jerk Jock that he has no problem manhandling his or other people's children, as shown in the football scene.
- Also, the Big Bad threatens to harm Calvin, unaware that he's actually an adult.