WARNING: May contain untagged spoilers. Browse at your own risk.
Heroine and Family
Heroine/Protagonist/Main Character ("MC")
The player character, a Chinese-American bike shop mechanic who semi-recently moved back to Las Vegas after dropping out of med school.
- Afraid of Needles: In Malakai's route, her fear of needles is mentioned to be one of the many reasons she didn't make it through med school.
- Demonic Possession: In Onyx's route, she's possessed by demons multiple times due to them targeting her for some reason.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Indulges in this in every route.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her shirt collar is cut diagonally and bares one shoulder.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Her name is chosen by the player.
- Heroic Lineage: In Wrath's route, it's revealed that her father's side of the family have long been entrusted with being the only thing standing in the way of Ograth escaping and regaining his full power.
- Performance Anxiety: She tends to get overwhelmed if a lot of eyes are on her. It stems from the night her father left, when she looked for him in the crowd just before she was to perform on her bike and couldn't spot him.
- Rings of Death: Once she starts training to fight alongside the troupe, she uses chakrams.
- Wrench Wench: She's a bike mechanic.
- Education Mama: Downplayed, but she definitely doesn't approve of the heroine having dropped out of med school, and will jump on any hint that she'd be interested in going back.
- Locked Out of the Loop: The heroine takes great pains to keep her from finding out about the demons.
- Shipper on Deck: For the heroine and her love interest in every route, though in Wrath's route she's initially more interested in setting her up with Yvette.
- Unnamed Parent: Her name was not initially revealed in-series, though it was confirmed in a Q&A.
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You: He did it because he didn't want the heroine or her mom to get pulled into the world of demons. This didn't end up helping in the long run, though, and the harmful impact that his departure had on the heroine and her mom is not minimized by the narrative.
- Disappeared Dad: He left when the heroine was a kid.
- Heroic Lineage: His family has long been entrusted with being the only thing standing in the way of Ograth escaping and regaining his full power.
- Unnamed Parent: His name was not initially revealed in-series, though it was confirmed in a Q&A.
Night of Sin Troupe and Associates
Wrath / Esperanza "Ranza" Gutierrez
The ringmaster of the Night of Sin circus act and leader of the group.
- Amazonian Beauty: As a brawler, she has some serious biceps, in addition to being quite tall.
- Bare Your Midriff: In her casual outfit.
- Dynamic Akimbo: She takes this pose in her default sprite, with both fists planted on her hips.
- First-Name Basis: In her fourth season, she starts letting the heroine call her "Ranza" when they're in private.
- Gay Option: A female love option in a game where the protagonist is always female.
- The Idealist: The worldview she chooses to have, despite all she faces as a sin assassin.Wrath: Maybe it's naive of me, but I'd always rather believe that somebody's worth saving.
- It's Not You, It's My Enemies: She initially tries to push the heroine away to protect her. She gives up on it pretty quickly, however.
- The Leader: She leads the group both on stage as ringmaster and off stage as an assassin.
- My Greatest Failure: She was indirectly responsible for the deaths of the previous Pride, Lust, Envy (Ripley), and Gluttony (Malakai's younger brother), and for Yvette's defection to the side of the demons, and it weighs on her heavily.
- Power Fist: She fights with crystal brass knuckles.
- Red Baron: Her real name is Esperanza, but she's only ever called by her stage name.
- Red Is Violent: She's associated with the color red and the sin of Wrath.
- Statuesque Stunner: She stands at 5'9" and as a love interest is intended to be attractive.
- Super Strength: She's plenty muscular, but even that doesn't explain how she crumpled a bicycle frame like tinfoil when rescuing the heroine from being crushed at the beginning of her route.
Darius Ricci / Lust
The troupe's trapeze artist.
- Affectionate Nickname: Malakai sometimes calls him "Dare-bear."
- Alien Blood: After awakening his true demonic nature, his blood becomes green and acidic like that of other demons.
- Black Eyes of Evil: His demon face has all-black eyes.
- Blood Knight: He really enjoys killing demons, to a degree that makes the heroine uncomfortable.Cal: Why don't you just admit you've got a bloodlust sex will never fill, Darius?
- Briefs Boasting: Darius wears snug black Speedo-style briefs and, as a Shameless Fanservice Guy, has no qualms about showing off his body.
- Epic Flail: He wields a bladed chain flail.
- Foster Kid: He's revealed to have been one, late in his first season, which contributed to his enduring feeling of not belonging.
- Ladykiller in Love: In his route.
- Really Gets Around: He has many one-night stands.
- Tomato in the Mirror: He's revealed to have been a demon unaware at the end of his first season.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: In his assassin outfit, Darius wears nothing but chains on his torso, and he frequently takes excuses to be shirtless when he's off the job as well. Even in his stage outfit his top is cut in a V-shape all the way down to his belt, baring much of his chest.
Malakai Collins / Gluttony
The troupe's strongman.
- Asexuality: According to a Q&A, Malakai is demisexual.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Sometimes, like when he accidentally breaks off part of his bedside table midway through his first season.
- Dual Wielding: He uses two swords.
- Flaming Sword: His swords can be set on fire.
- Gentle Giant: He is 6'5" (the tallest love interest to date in any Lovestruck series) and very muscular, and is by far the sweetest guy on the team.
- Heroic Lineage: His family have been fighting demons for centuries, and the Gluttony mantle is typically passed down through their generations.
- Multicolored Hair: He has a streak of blue running through his hair and down his braid.
- Power Tattoo: He has tatau (traditional Samoan tattoos) on his arms and shoulders, which are magical in nature and are meant to protect him. They glow when the heroine touches them, and caused her to be able to see demons.
- The Strongman: His role in the circus act.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Both his stage outfit and his assassin outfit lack proper shirts, with just some elaborate suspenders and straps, plus a single pauldron for his assassin outfit.
Onyx Wren / Envy
The troupe's tightrope walker.
- Bare Your Midriff: In both her assassin and casual outfits.
- Blade on a Stick: She fights with a double-bladed staff.
- Color-Coded Eyes: She has green eyes and is associated with the sin of Envy.
- Cuddle Bug: She is quick with a hug and other forms of physical affection.
- Dance Battler: The heroine notes that she's so graceful when fighting that she looks like she's dancing.Heroine: (Onyx looks like a deadly ballerina, dancing between them, making her fighting an art.)
- Gay Option: Alongside Malakai, she was one of the second set of love interests released.
- The Lost Lenore: She was previously in a relationship with Dorren, the former Pride, before Vinca murdered him. Her inability to save him contributes to her huge protective streak when it comes to the heroine in her route.
- Multicolored Hair: She has blonde hair with green streaks.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She's five-foot-nothing and is described as being "pocket-sized," but is still a powerful fighter. Justified since as an acrobatic tightrope walker she'd have to be strong enough to control her movements perfectly.
- Psychic Link: With Ripley, presumably a side affect of her being the former Envy assassin.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: She can talk to birds.
- Stepford Smiler: She has a bad habit of always pushing down her negative emotions and putting on a smiling face instead.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Her last name is Wren and she can talk to birds.
- Too Many Belts: Her assassin outfit has three belts hooked up to a ring in the front.
- Zipperiffic: Her assassin outfit's shirt is covered with zippers.
Caleb "Cal" North / Sloth
The troupe's sharpshooter.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's prone to making snide remarks.
- The Gambling Addict: He apparently has a gambling problem, to a point that Wrath worries about him "bringing an army of bookies down on [the troupe's] heads."
- The Gunslinger: He primarily uses a pistol, but also has a larger gun on his back.Cal, armed with two guns, fires them both with the speed and unflinching certainty of a Wild West shooter.
- Jerkass: He goes out of his way to be rude to the heroine, even after the rest of the troupe has warmed up to her.
- Papa Wolf: He's Avi's legal guardian, and is very protective of him.
- Sarcastic Devotee: He's always ready with a snarky remark or objection, but when it comes down to it he's very loyal to Wrath and the rest of the troupe.
- Significant Birth Date: He's Irish-American, and his birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.
RipleyA bear who was the previous Envy.
- Baleful Polymorph: She used to be Envy, but when she died she turned into a bear instead. The others have been unable to find a way to turn her back.
- Gentle Giant: She's a large bear, friendly, and sometimes meek. In Onyx's route, the heroine sees Onyx unsuccessfully trying to coach her in acting fierce and concludes that Ripley is "too cute to be scary."
- Heroic Sacrifice: How she died. She sacrificed herself to try to save the previous Lust and Gluttony. It wasn't enough.
- Psychic Link: With Onyx, presumably a side affect of being the former Envy assassin.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: She can talk to raccoons.
AviA young boy who is under Cal's guardianship.
Nahara ByrdThe Assassin Seer.
- The Chooser of The One: When a sin assassin dies, she's the one who determines who their replacement will be.
- Combat Tentacles: She can control vines which can be used offensively.
- Retired Badass: She used to be Pride (before Dorren or Vinca were), as well as the troupe's leader.
- Seers: She's described as a seer. The troupe consults with her on occasion.
- Supernatural Floating Hair: Her hair floats around her as if on a breeze.
- Tentacle Rope: She can also use her vines to restrain people and fling them about, which she does to Darius after finding out that he's a demon.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is purple, and, given that her eyebrows are also the same colour, it's probably her natural hair colour.
Deadly Sin Troupe
Yvette Holte / Greed
- Evil Is Burning Hot: She's literally hot to the touch, to a painful and dangerous degree, as a result of being bitten by a demon as a child.
- Gay Option: The third in the series.
- Hope Crusher: In Wrath's second season, she seems to be in danger from the demons, and Wrath wants to do everything she can on the slight hope that it's not a trap and Yvette really can be redeemed. It is a trap, and Yvette delights in mocking Wrath for her hope, and is determined to do everything she can to destroy her life.Wrath: That's what she does—feeds you just enough hope to string you along, then tears it all away.
- Hypocrite: She hates Wrath for being indirectly responsible for the deaths of most of the former troupe, who she considered to be her family, but has no problem with hurting Cal, who was one of the only other survivors of the former troupe, or with allying herself with Vinca, who personally murdered the former Pride.
- Magicians Are Wizards: She uses her illusion powers in her troupe's circus act.
- Master of Illusion: Her power. She uses it at one point to make the heroine think she's Wrath.
- Promoted to Love Interest: She got her own route after Wrath's third season.
- Stage Magician: She is an illusionist in her troupe's act.
- Sword Cane: In keeping with her stage magician aesthetic, she has a fancy cane. It turns out to have a sword inside it.
- We Used to Be Friends: She used to be part of the Night of Sin troupe, even before Onyx, Malakai, or Darius were, but she defected to the side of the demons.
Vinca Wren / Pride
- Beware the Mind Reader: She got the power to read minds from the demons.
- Combat Clairvoyance: She uses her mind-reading powers to predict Onyx's moves when they fight each other.
- Evil Twin: She is this to Onyx.
- Knife Nut: She uses knives and daggers as her main weapons.
- Manipulative Bastard: Onyx talks about how Vinca messes with people, and the heroine thinks about ending up like a puppet on strings when she went to confront her. Vinca set up the demon attacks on the heroine and her relationship with Onyx as part of her plan to turn the heroine into a source of dark magic.
- Multicolored Hair: She has blonde hair with red streaks.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's notably a lot taller than Onyx despite them being identical twins.
- Emotion Control: He can bring underlying resentments to the surface, making the troupe turn on each other.
Nero / Kozholok
- Demonic Possession: Nero is possessed by the demon Kozholok.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: He has three parallel, horizontal scars — possibly from demon claws — across his left cheek.
- Magical Eye: Nero has one blue eye and one purple eye, and the purple one turns white when Kozholok is in control.
- Split Personality: He seems to have three personalities, two as Nero (one that's nice and pretty harmless, one that's hard and cold and sometimes cruel) and one as Kozholok (the demon possessing him).
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Kozholok is this to Nero.
- Black Eyes of Evil: In his powered-up form, his eyes are fully black.
- Flaming Hair: In both his snake demon and humanoid forms, he has fire instead of hair.
- Overly Long Tongue: In both forms, he has a tong long enough to wrap around peoples' necks.
- Snake People: His initial form is a grotesque, snake-like demon. His powered up form still has a tail instead of legs.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: After he powers up, he has the torso and head of a man, and doesn't wear a shirt.
- Your Soul Is Mine: He consumes the souls of humans, which leaves them still alive but lacking a heartbeat and clearly not acting like they normally would.