WARNING: May contain untagged spoilers. Browse at your own risk.
Heroine and Family
Heroine/Protagonist/Main Character ("MC")
- Bi the Way: Canonically bisexual in all routes.
- Demonic Possession: In Onyx's route, she's possessed by demons multiple times due to them targeting her for some reason.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Indulges in this in every route.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her shirt collar is cut diagonally and bares one shoulder.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Her name is chosen by the player.
- Education Mama: Downplayed, but she definitely doesn't approve of the heroine having dropped out of med school, and will jump on any hint that she'd be interested in going back.
- Shipper on Deck: For the heroine and her love interest in most routes, though in Wrath's route she's more interested in setting her up with Yvette.
- Unnamed Parent: Her name has not been revealed.
Night of Sin Troupe and Associates
Wrath / Esperanza Gutierrez
The ringmaster of the Night of Sin circus act and leader of the group.
- Amazonian Beauty: As a brawler, she has some serious biceps, in addition to being quite tall.
- Badass Gay: She's a very powerful brawler, and tells the heroine that she's only into women.
- Bare Your Midriff: In her casual outfit.
- Dynamic Akimbo: She takes this pose in her default sprite, with both fists planted on her hips.
- Gay Option: She was the first love interest released, alongside Darius.
- It's Not You, It's My Enemies: She tries to push the heroine away to protect her. She gives up on it pretty quickly, however.
- The Leader: She leads the group both on stage as ringmaster and off stage as an assassin.
- My Greatest Failure: She was indirectly responsible for the deaths of the previous Pride, Lust, Envy (Ripley), and Gluttony (Malakai's younger brother), and for Yvette's defection to the side of the demons, and it weighs on her heavily.
- Power Fist: She fights with crystal brass knuckles.
- Red Baron: Her real name is Esperanza, but she's only ever called by her stage name.
- Red Is Violent: She's associated with the color red and the sin of Wrath.
- Statuesque Stunner: She stands at 5'9" and as a love interest is intended to be attractive.
- Super Strength: She's plenty muscular, but even that doesn't explain how she crumpled a bicycle frame like tinfoil when rescuing the heroine from being crushed at the beginning of her route.
Darius Ricci / Lust
The troupe's trapeze artist.
- Alien Blood: After awakening his true demonic nature, his blood becomes green and acidic like that of other demons.
- Black Eyes of Evil: His demon face has all-black eyes.
- Blood Knight: He really enjoys killing demons, to a degree that makes the heroine uncomfortable.Cal: Why don't you just admit you've got a bloodlust sex will never fill, Darius?
- Epic Flail: He wields a bladed chain flail.
- Foster Kid: He's revealed to have been one, late in his first season, which contributed to his enduring feeling of not belonging.
- Ladykiller in Love: In his route.
- Really Gets Around: He has many one-night stands.
- Tomato in the Mirror: He's revealed to have been a demon unaware at the end of his first season.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: In his assassin outfit, Darius wears nothing but chains on his torso, and he frequently takes excuses to be shirtless when he's off the job as well. Even in his stage outfit his top is cut in a V-shape all the way down to his belt, baring much of his chest.
Malakai Collins / Gluttony
The troupe's strongman.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Sometimes, like when he accidentally breaks off part of his bedside table midway through his first season.
- Dual Wielding: He uses two swords.
- Flaming Sword: His swords can be set on fire.
- Gentle Giant: He's is 6'5" (the tallest love interest to date in any Lovestruck series) and very muscular, and is by far the sweetest guy on the team.
- Heroic Lineage: His family have been fighting demons for centuries, and the Gluttony mantle is typically passed down through their generations.
- Multicolored Hair: He has a streak of blue running through his hair and down his braid.
- Power Tattoo: He has tatau (traditional Samoan tattoos) on his arms and shoulders, which are magical in nature and are meant to protect him. They glow when the heroine touches them, and caused her to be able to see demons.
- The Strongman: His role in the circus act.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Both his stage outfit and his assassin outfit lack proper shirts, with just some elaborate suspenders and straps, plus a single pauldron for his assassin outfit.
Onyx Wren / Envy
The troupe's tightrope walker.
- Bare Your Midriff: In both her assassin and casual outfits.
- Bi the Way: Her last relationship is mentioned to have been with a guy.
- Blade on a Stick: She fights with a double-bladed staff.
- Color-Coded Eyes: She has green eyes and is associated with the sin of Envy.
- Gay Option: Alongside Malakai, she was one of the second set of love interests released.
- Multicolored Hair: She has blonde hair with green streaks.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She's five-foot-nothing and is described as being "pocket-sized," but is still a powerful fighter. Justified since as an acrobatic tightrope walker she'd have to be strong enough to control her movements perfectly.
- Psychic Link: With Ripley, presumably a side affect of her being the former Envy assassin.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: She can talk to birds.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Her last name is Wren and she can talk to birds.
- Too Many Belts: Her assassin outfit has three belts hooked up to a ring in the front.
- Zipperiffic: Her assassin outfit's shirt is covered with zippers.
Caleb "Cal" North / SlothThe troupe's sharpshooter.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's prone to making snide remarks.
- The Gambling Addict: He apparently has a gambling problem, to a point that Wrath worries about him "bringing an army of bookies down on [the troupe's] heads."
- The Gunslinger: He primarily uses a pistol, but also has a larger gun on his back.Cal, armed with two guns, fires them both with the speed and unflinching certainty of a Wild West shooter.
- Jerkass: He goes out of his way to be rude to the heroine, even after the rest of the troupe has warmed up to her.
- Papa Wolf: He's Avi's legal guardian, and is very protective of him.
RipleyA bear who was the previous Envy.
- Baleful Polymorph: She used to be Envy, but when she died she turned into a bear instead. The others have been unable to find a way to turn her back.
- Gentle Giant: She's a large bear, friendly, and sometimes meek. In Onyx's route, the heroine sees Onyx unsuccessfully trying to coach her in acting fierce and concludes that Ripley is "too cute to be scary."
- Heroic Sacrifice: How she died. She sacrificed herself to try to save the previous Lust and Gluttony. It wasn't enough.
- Psychic Link: With Onyx, presumably a side affect of being the former Envy assassin.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: She can talk to raccoons.
AviA young boy who is under Cal's guardianship.
Nahara ByrdThe Assassin Seer.
- Combat Tentacles: She can control vines which can be used offensively.
- Seers: She's described as a seer. The troupe consults with her on occasion.
- Supernatural Floating Hair: Her hair floats around her as if on a breeze.
- Tentacle Rope: She can also use her vines to restrain people and fling them about, which she does to Darius after finding out that he's a demon.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is purple, and, given that her eyebrows are also the same colour, it's probably her natural hair colour.
Yvette Holte / Greed
- Evil Is Burning Hot: She's literally hot to the touch, to a painful and dangerous degree, as a result of being bitten by a demon as a child.
- Master of Illusion: Her power. She uses it at one point to make the heroine think she's Wrath.
- Stage Magician: She cultivates this aesthetic, which fits with her illusion magic.
- Sword Cane: In keeping with her stage magician aesthetic, she has a fancy cane. It turns out to have a sword inside it.
- We Used to Be Friends: She used to be part of the troupe, even before Onyx, Malakai, or Darius were, but she defected to the side of the demons.
Nero / Kozholok
- Demonic Possession: Nero is possessed by the demon Kozholok.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: He has three parallel, horizontal scars — possibly from demon claws — across his left cheek.
- Magical Eye: Nero has one blue eye and one purple eye, and the purple one turns white when Kozholok is in control.
- Split Personality: He seems to have three personalities, two as Nero (one that's nice and pretty harmless, one that's hard and cold and sometimes cruel) and one as Kozholok (the demon possessing him).
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Kozholok is this to Nero.
- Emotion Control: He can bring underlying resentments to the surface, making the troupe turn on each other.
Vinca Wren / Pride
- Beware The Mind Reader: She got the power to read minds from the demons.
- Combat Clairvoyance: She uses her mind-reading powers to predict Onyx's moves when they fight each other.
- Evil Twin: She is this to Onyx.
- Manipulative Bastard: Onyx talks about how Vinca messes with people, and the heroine thinks about ending up like a puppet on strings when she went to confront her. Vinca set up the demon attacks on the heroine and her relationship with Onyx as part of her plan to turn the heroine into a source of dark magic.
- Multicolored Hair: She has blonde hair with red streaks.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's notably a lot taller than Onyx despite them being identical twins.