Carla is a 26-year-old female
, chemical engineer and all-around geek
who lives in Panama City, Panama. She has been around the web since computers still beeped/eeped/squeaked in order to go online (aaahhh, '96— good times, good times). Has since then been reminding people across the globe that she actually lives in the small country in Central America, not the beach town in Florida
through and through. Compulsive shipper
, but a reasonable, open-minded one. Dabbles in web-design, making icons, graphics and fanvideos. Lives to write and hopes to write to live, eventually; mostly fanfiction
, but also some originals
is commonplace, but never final
. There is no such thing as schedules, only random sparks of inspiration. Dreams of going into space, and visiting France.
Obsessively ships Carla/TV Tropes
Fandoms include mostly anime & manga
, cartoons, some literature (mostly Harry Potter
and other Young Adult
series), a few movies. Also quite a few US and British TV shows: generally sci-fi, sitcoms, drama or procedural. And Disney Channel
Kyoudai dot net
is her baby. To note: the snark
is free at Carla's.
Tropes that can apply to this troper:
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Catch Phrase (several, in both Spanish and English).
- Child Hater (Ok, she doesn't hate them, but has no patience for them).
- Deadpan Snarker or Little Miss Snarker, both kinda apply.
- Genki Girl (Has been told never to drink cofee for fear of the Squirrel On Caffeine effect).
- Loners Are Freaks
- Older Than They Look (She's still asked to present a School ID when going to R-rated movies).
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette (Although she dyes her hair red, nowadays).
- Rather Tsundere (Not at first glance, but completely once you get to know her).
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism (Leaning towards cynicism most of the time, but idealism pops up once in a while).
- Trademark Favorite Food (Coca-Cola, and how. To a lesser extent: Mac 'n Cheese, Doritos, spaghetti, and rice).
Tropes or Titles this troper has launched/adopted:
Titles this troper has contributed to:
We shall folder it, because it's LOOOOONG.
Tropes this troper has contributed to:
We shall folder it, because it's LONGERRRR.
Visitors' comments yaaaaaay~!
- You actually had the patience to track down and make a list of every article you've contributed to? You are my TV Tropes hero!!! ~ Aspie
- What can I say, I like lists. *is borderline OCD* ^^;;; ~ C.
- Squee! Finally, someone else who likes Saint Seiya that I can understand (seriously, it's annoying not to be fluent in Spanish or French) *glomp* ~MiniKaylee
- Haha, yeah, it doesn't have a very big English-speaking fandom, does it? Always nice to meet a fellow fan! ~ C.
- So, Carla/TVTropes... is that Cargo Cult, or...? ~ Amused Troper Guy