The presence of Moai statues in a work isn't a trope on its own. You may be looking for one of the following:
- Alternate Landmark History: Giving an alternate backstory to a real life landmark.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: Fictional locations based on ones that exist in real life.
- Landmark of Lore: Locations with a lot of lore surrounding them.
- Living Statue: Statues that are alive, including living Moai statues.
- UsefulNotes.Rapa Nui: The home of the Moai statues, also known as Easter Island.