- Adventures in Babysitting has Chris say this to the siblings she babysits just as they (think they) are going to get Brenda at the bus station:
Chris: If you give me any grief tonight, I swear to God, I'll kill you; dead, murdered, stabbed!
- Annie (1982 movie):
Annie (as she tears up the check): Mr. Warbucks will eat your livers!
Rooster: I'll kill you! I'll kill you, you little brat, I'll kill you!
- From earlier in the movie:
Miss Hannigan: ...and this room had better be regulation before lunch, my little pig droppings, or KILL, KILL, KILL!
- From Beverly Hills Cop, after the Big Bad has Jenny dragged out and put in his car:
Axel: If somethin' happens to her...
Maitland: Hmmm? I'm all ears.
Axel: I'll kill you.
Maitland: Really? That would be a neat trick.
- Blade: Trinity
Blade: [They'll] kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you!
- A school coachnote in The Brady Bunch Movie, when Peter is threatened by two bullies.
"Hey! Do it, and die."
- Chain of Command
Maya Robenowitz: I'll kill you!
- Class of 1984
Andrew Norris: You hurt her, I'll kill you! I swear to God I'll kill you!
Matrix: I'm going to kill you last.
Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I Lied
- Also by Bennett near the end of the movie:
Bennett: I can beat you. I don't need the girl. I don't need the girl! I don't need the gun, John! I can beat you! I DON'T NEED NO GUN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU NOW!!!!!
- The Crimson Pirate
Jose Quesada: I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
Alexander Manning: I'll fucking kill you, Lizzie.
- Die Hard
John McClane: Motherfucker I'LL KILL YOU!
John McClane: You motherfucker, I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna fuckin' cook you, and I'm gonna fucking eat you!
- Dumb and Dumber, when a freezing Harry sees that Lloyd brought extra gloves with him and never told him.
Harry: I'm gonna kill you.
Harry: I'm gonna KILL YOU! I'm gonna kill you, Lloyd! Right now, I'm going to kill you!
- Sting in Dune, See tracks #3 and #6 for the relevant sound bites.
- David says this to Jeff, when Jeff scares him in the woods in Flight of the Navigator.
- Forget Paris
- The Godfather
Carlo: "Yeah! Yeah! Come on, now! Kill me! Be a murderer like your father! Come on, all you Corleones are murderers!"
Connie: "I hate you! I'll kill you!"
Carlo: "Come on! Kill me! Get up! Get out of here!"
Connie: "I hate you!"
Carlo: "Go ahead now or I'll kill you! You guinea brat, you."
- The Good The Bad And The Ugly: Oh Tuco...
- In The Goonies Mikey does this when his brother Brandon (AKA: Brand) calls him an "adopted wuss".
Mikey: I'm no adopted wuss! I'll kill you, Brand!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:
- Holla If I Kill You (2003)
- Hot Shots! Part Deux
- Ich liebe dich, ich töte dich (1971) (aka "I Love You, I Kill You")
- Ich werde dich töten, Wolf (1971) (aka "I Will Kill You, Wolf")
- I'll Kill You... I'll Bury You... I'll Spit on Your Grave Too! (2000)
- Uttered by Shere Khan at the end of The Jungle Book just right before he attacks Baloo.
- Kaja, ubit cu te! (1967) (aka "Kaya, I'll Kill You")
- Johnny Lawrence (the head bully) in the original Karate Kid when Daniel scores his first point off of him in the karate tournament finals.
Johnny: You're dead!
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2
- To put things into context, this is just after the Bride snatched out Elle's remaining eye and squashed it underfoot, then left her alive. This is very much a Villainous Breakdown on Elle's part.
- To put that into more context, Elle is now blind and in a trailer in the middle of the desert. With no way of finding her way to safety. With an extremely venomous snake somewhere on the floor. Basically, the Bride didn't want Elle's death to be quick.
- Kill You Twice (1998)
- A scene from A Knight's Tale had one of the protagonists kicking a dead and fully armored knight screaming "If you're dead, I'll kill you!"
- La diligencia de los condenados (1970) (aka "I'll Forgive You, Before I KILL You")
- Lethal Weapon
Riggs: I think your daughter kinda likes me.
Murtaugh: You touch her, and I'll kill you.
Riggs: You'll try.
- Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Rory Breaker: If you bend the truth, or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive. Do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill you.
- From The Long Kiss Goodnight:
Charlie: ...It ain't over. You're going to die screaming... and I'm going to watch. Am I telling the truth?
Young Temudjin: I'll kill you!
- Natural Born Killers
Scagnetti: I'll KILL you! I'll fucking KILL you!
- The Patriot
Benjamin Martin: Before this war is over, I'm going to kill you.
- Red Dawn (1984)
Erica: Say that again, I'll kill you! Hear me? I'll kill you!
- Red River:
Dunson: Cherry was right. You're soft. You should have let 'em kill me, 'cause I'm gonna kill you. I'll catch up with you. I don't know when, but I'll catch up. Every time you turn around, expect to see me, 'cause one time you'll turn around and I'll be there. I'm gonna kill you, Matt.
- Robot Monster:
I think you're just a big bully, picking on people smaller than you are! Ro-Man XJ 2
: [After a moment's thought]
Now I will kill you.
- Rock Monster
Dimitar: I'll kill you!
- The Room: "I KILL YOU I BREAK EVERY PHONE IN YO BODY! I KILL YOU YOU BASTURD!"
- Sale temps pour les mouches (1966) (aka "Next Time I'll Kill You")
- In several of the Saw movies the main protagonist says this to the main villain.
- In Sister Act when Lt. Souther sees Delores Van Cartier (AKA: "Sister Mary Clarence") on TV:
"I'm gonna kill her! I'm gonna kill her myself!"
- Stand by Me
Teddy: You call my dad loony again and I'll kill you.
Milo: Loony, loony, loony.
Teddy: Ahhhhhh! I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck! Oh, I'm gonna kill that asshole!
Milo: You come on and try it, you little slimy bastard!
Chris: He wants you to go over there so he can beat the piss out of you and then take you to the cops!
Milo: You watch your mouth, smart guy. Let him do his own fighting.
Gordie: Sure. You only outweigh him by 500 pounds, Fatass!
Milo: I know your name. You're Lachance! I know all you guys, and all your fathers are gonna get a call from me! ...Except for the loony up in Togus.
Teddy: I'm gonna kill you! Son of a bitch!
Gordie: Don't move, Ace. I'll kill you. I swear to God.
- Stripes (1981):
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sgt. Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
Bryan Mills: If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
- T'ammazzo! - Raccomandati a Dio (1968) (aka "I'll Kill You, and Recommend You to God")
- If you think anything can top Taxi Driver, I'll kill you!
(bang) Ahhh! Ahhh! Aghh! You crazy son of a bitch! Fuckin' son of a bitch, you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. Crazy son of a bitch! I'll kill you. (bang) Ahhh! Ahhhhhh! (bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang) You bastard! You fuckin' bastard! I'll kill you. You crazy son of a bitch! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ahhhh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ohh! (stab) Aghhhh! Ahhh! Ooh! Ooh! (scream) Don't shoot him! (bang)
...And that's only part of the scene.
- In Thor: The Dark World, Thor and his friends make clear they won't tolerate Loki's Chronic Backstabbing Disorder anymore:
Thor: Betray me and I will kill you.
Sif: [later] Betray him, and I'll kill you.
Volstagg: [still later] If you even think of betraying him-
Loki: You'll kill me? Evidently, there will be a line.
Megatron: I'll kill you! Mine! Allspark!
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Sam: I'll kill you. You have my word. He follows through with it, too.
- Una cuerda al amanecer (1972) (aka "You Are a Traitor and I'll Kill You!")
- Underworld Rise Of The Lycans.
Lucian:(to the vampire elders) I'LL KILL YOU! ALL OF YOU!
- Voltati... ti uccido (1967) (aka "Turn... I'll Kill You")
- The Wolfman: Played straight with Lawrence to his father when he learns he was the werewolf who bit him AND killed his mother and brother. Lawrence saying this to the assembled doctors is almost a subversion. Despite the delivery, Lawrence is trying to warn them that he's a dire threat, rather than making a promise of revenge.
- Becomes part of one of the most dramatic plot points of 12 Angry Men. The defendant, on trial for his father's murder, was heard shouting "I'm gonna kill you!" at his father earlier on the night of the murder. Juror #3 (the one leading the effort to convict, and clearly the most emotional juror) makes a point of this, stating that "anyone who says 'I'm gonna kill you' the way he said it, really means it". To disprove Number Three's point, Juror #8 (the one who was doubtful of the defendant's guilt from the beginning) proceeds to fling verbal barbs at Number Three, suggesting that he's trying to get the defendant convicted and executed "because he personally wants it, not because of the facts", and calling him a self-appointed public avenger and a sadist. This last remark is what makes Number Three snap.
Juror Three: * angry to the point of needing to be restrained by other jurors* I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!
- The Good The Bad And The Ugly. Tiring of their Shoot the Rope con, Blondie abandons Tuco in the middle of the desert with the noose around his neck and his hands still tied.
Blondie: I'll keep the money and you can keep the rope. The way back to town in only 70 miles. Now if you save your breath I feel a man like you could manage it.
You-you-you filthy bastard! If I ever catch you Blondie, I'll rip your heart out! I'll skin you alive! I'll hang you by your thumbs! YOU PIG! YOU MONSTER!
I-I-I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!
Blondie: Tsk, tsk. Such ingratitude, after all the times I've saved your life.
- Don't Look in the Basement from 1973. Nurse Jane tries to take a doll from mental patient Harriet.
Harriet: Don't touch my baby. Don't you ever touch my baby again.
Jane: Alright, Harriet, I won't touch your baby.
Harriet: You better not. You know what will happen to you. I'll kill you! I swear to God, I'll kill you!