Written and storyboarded by Mike Roth and Jake Armstrong.
Rigby finally had enough of losing to Mordecai in both the video game and "death punchies" so he decided to train and challenge him.
Tropes used in this episode:
- Adrenaline Makeover: By both Mordecai and Rigby to use Death-Kwon-Do.
- Bowdlerization and Edited for Syndication: In the UK, Rigby's line, "Let's go! My pepperonis are roasting down here!" was changed to "Let's go! My chest hairs are roasting down here!"
- Clothes Make the Superman: Death Kwan Do wont work unless you have cut off denim shorts and a mullet.
- Determinator: Both Mordecai and Rigby sure don't give up in the final fight.
- Drunk with Power: Once he gets the power of the Death Punch Of Death, Rigby goes on a rampage through the park, to make up for his constant humiliating losses at punchies.
- I Let You Win: Mordecai realizes that in order to get Rigby to stop is this.
- I'll Kill You!: Rigby actually tells this to Mordecai several times, and means it. He tries to kill his best friend with the Death Punch, and they end up trapped in a pit fifty feet underground with lava pouring out the walls.
- No Sell: Mordecai learns the Death Block, which renders Rigbys Death Punch completely ineffective.
- Tears of Remorse: After finally being declared of being player 1, Rigby started crying about dying in the lava.
- Up to Eleven: Rigbys loss in punchies to Skips was so bad that he had to go to the hospital and get reconstructive surgery on his butt.