You are getting increasingly frustrated. Your Love Interest
is ignoring your affections for him/her, even though you're making it oh so blatantly obvious. And you love him/her so much, so much that you can't stand it, that you wish he/she would stop ignoring you, and stop being so oblivious to your love for him/her
. What do you gotta do?
Why, grab him/her, pull them close to you and plant a big wet one right on those lips that you've been dying to kiss for so long! And of course, you may not think about what possible consequences
that your actions could bring you, since you are just too damn excited at being able to be so close to your love.
Note: engaging in this trope means that you may be a bit overly confident in your attempts to "woo" someone, you may have no idea how to actually do the whole romance thing, or you just couldn't help yourself, and you simply had to get your feelings across somehow.
Sometimes overlaps with "Shut Up" Kiss
. It may also happen to a person who is the victim in a I Have You Now, My Pretty
moment. May or may not hint at an Attempted Rape
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Near the beginning of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dio Brando steals a kiss from Jonathon Joestar's girlfriend as part of his grand plan to humiliate him. Ironically, this is where Dio's life starts to fall apart.
- Shugo Chara!, where famous Idol Singer Utau Hoshina forcefully kisses the mysterious cat-boy Ikuto Tsukuyomi, much to the shock and horror of Amu, Kukai and their Charas (to quote Ran, "It's an adult's world!"). And it becomes Squick once you realize how they are related: she's his sister.
- And Ikuto himself is so displeased that he slaps her away.
- Romeo gives Juliet one in Romeo X Juliet. Complete with romantic bridge setting and fireworks.
- Louise plants a kiss on Saito for their Master-Familiar contract in the first episode of Zero no Tsukaima. She also does this again at the end of the first season.
- It's also used by Agnes to Louise and Henrietta to Saito, as part of a Fake-Out Make-Out ploy.
- To keep Riku quiet so he won't be discovered Dark surprises her with a forceful kiss in the first episode of D.N.Angel.
- Not quite forceful, but Akito still manages to steal an unexpected kiss from Sana in Kodomo no Omocha. Her reaction was...well...animated.
- Soubi to Ritsuka in an episode of Loveless.
- Done by Koizumi to Otani in Lovely Complex. And Otani does this to Koizumi when confessing to her.
- In Mahou Sensei Negima!:
- Since a kiss on Negi is required for a Pactio and Haruna really wanted the Artifact that comes with the Pactio, she does this on Negi. Twice.
- Evangeline once forced a kiss on Negi too, "as a fee for her advice. Asking favors from an evil mage always requires payment."
- There is also the part with the multiple fake Negi: One of them tries to forcefully kiss Yue, and explodes after she repels him. Said fake, named "Nugi", makes a reappearance as a golem that Haruna made for the girls to practice their Pactio kisses on. Naturally, it doesn't go as planned, and Akira suffers for it.
- There was also that whole "Wish made too close to the power-leaking world tree turns Negi into a kissing Determinator" incident, where Negi gave a Forceful Kiss to Asuna.
- And then there's the multi-page Pactio by Negi to Chachamaru. Negi's forceful kisses break laws of magic!
- In chapter 252 Konoka gives Setsuna one of these for their Pactio.
- Also used by Negi towards Shiori alias Luna. Her cover as the fake Asuna has just been blown, and he'd rather kiss her and undo her disguise than having her non-lethally shot by Mana.
- Akito in Air Gear suddenly did this to Ikki once.
- Kish from Tokyo Mew Mew does this to Ichigo twice.
- Prince Diamond attempts to do this to Sailor Moon twice. And in the manga, he gets away with it.
- In Mirai Nikki Yuno does this to Yukiteru immediately after she finally meets him. It's actually kind of scary.
- And in chapter 50 Akise does this to Yukiteru.
- The kiss that Yukki got from Tsubaki was like this, too.
- Momo from Peach Girl has this happen to her by Kairi's brother Ryo. She manages to fight him off, before he can take it further, though. This is also Sae's favorite seduction tactic.
- Naruto received this in a form of a Kiss of Death (a kiss that sucks chakra out of your system) in a Filler episode by a female villain.
- Happened a few times in Marmalade Boy. One specific scene is when Yuu was crossdressing as a girl for a job, and Suzu comes up, grabs him, and suddenly kisses him.
- In episode 3, Ginta forcefully kisses Miki and she's so upset that she slaps him away. It happens to her again in episode 58, but Michael's the culprit this time.
- Ranma ½: Ranma's admirers, namely Kodachi and Shampoo, have attempted to do this on occasion. Most notably, when Shampoo suddenly kissed him after meeting up with him again at Akane's house.
- Leonard does this to Kaname in Full Metal Panic! during their first meeting. Kaname gets really pissed at him for stealing the Sacred First Kiss that she wanted to be with Sōsuke.
- In D Grayman, Road does this to Allen. He (along with everyone else) goes into thundershock.
- Aion does this to Rosette in the anime version of Chrono Crusade. Twice.
- In Change 123, when Kosukegawa first wants to confess to Motoko that he loves her, and hesitates to do so, Motoko suddenly switches to her Bokukko alternate personality Hibiki and gives him this.
- Sinbad has grabbed Kaitou Jeanne and kissed her at least twice. The first time, Jeanne was too shocked to do anything, but the second time she immediately shoved him away (then wondered where he went; maybe a rooftop wasn't the best place for that).
- In Neon Genesis Evangelion, Asuka taunts Shinji to kiss her first time. Unfortunately, given their neuroses and insecurities, it only leads to both of them getting more traumatized.
- In chapter 7 of Sensual Phrase the blonde foreigner Ralph surprises Aine with a forceful kiss when her boyfriend and his half-brother Sakuya is not around.
- Ryoki of Hot Gimmick loves to do this to his girlfriend Hatsumi.
- Fushigi Yuugi gives both Miaka and Tamahome their share of forced kisses. Heck, even their first kiss was kinda forced.
- And Nakago once does this to Tamahome.
- In Chapter 145 of Skip Beat! Sho does this to Kyouko.
- Pip Bernadotte from Hellsing tries to do this to Seras twice. He finally succeeds in planting one on her shortly before his death, which doubles as a Last Kiss.
- Boys Over Flowers: In the episode "Domyoji Tsukasa Snaps" Domyoji does this to Makino.
- Girl Friends: Mari and Akko's second and third kisses.
- In episode 3 of Ookamikakushi Issei tries to do this to Hiroshi. The whole scene is quite creepy.
- In Strawberry Panic! Yaya does this to Hikari at the end of episode 13. In the following episode when we see the scene again Hikari shoves Yaya to the floor when Yaya starts to grope her. An understandable reaction seeing as how Kaname had just tried to rape her before that.
- In Junsui Adolescence, Kiiko forces a kiss on her friend Abi believing that that is as far as she will ever get. Then Abi forces a kiss on Kiiko when the girl tries to run off.
- In Rave Master, Lucia does this to Elie, causing her to cry and enraging Haru to the point of wanting to kill him.
- In Infinite Stratos, Laura Bodewig forces her tongue down Ichika's throat and declares that they are going to be married. With him as her wife.
- In Taboo-Tattoo, the Big Bad princess does this to the heavily exhausted and defenseless main character in chapter 9.
- In After School Nightmare, Sou sexually assaults Mashiro twicefirst forcing a kiss on him and later actually attempting to rape him. Mashiro nevertheless falls for him.
- In Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Takano forcefully kissed Onodera... only to show a mangaka how a kissing scene should look like. They are shoujo manga editors.
- Played for horror in Berserk when Griffith kisses Casca as he's viciously raping her in front of her lover Guts.
- As a finale to this heinous act, he forcefully tongue kisses her as he explicitly rapes her from behind, making sure Guts sees EVERY DETAIL of what he's been doing to her.
- Guts also forcefully kissed Casca when his Enemy Within almost drove him to rape her.
- And then Slan kisses Guts in Qliphoth.
- Miyabi Fujisaki once forces a kiss on Mizore in Rosario + Vampire.
- Used twice in Mawaru-Penguindrum. In episode 9 Sanetoshi fails to give one to the possessed Himari, but the episode after that Masako succeeds into planting another on Himari's brother Kanba.
- Stardust Wink: Enomoto tries to on Anna.
- The Phantom attempted this on Alviss at least twice. The first time was during Gintas nightmare and the second was when Alviss got captured and he had him in his grasp. Fortunately, Alviss was smart enough to pull away fast enough the second option. The first one, Nanashi saved him. Then again, this was Ginta's dream so...
- Dorothy forces a kiss from Ginta in the last episode as a way of resolving the tension between them before he goes back to his world to be with Koyuki/Snow... or something. It seems to be her way to getting over the fact he's choosing Earth and Koyuki/Snow over her, but it's kind of vague.
- Reimei No Arcana: Caesar pulls forced kisses on Nakaba in the first chapter.
- Ai no Kusabi: Iason's favorite method to calm Riki down when the Pet Ring doesn't. On at least one occasion it's just to shut Riki up.
- In Pandora Hearts chapter 3 Alice does this to Oz. This case is a little different because it's not because she likes him - she reveals later that she doesn't even understand the implications of a kiss; she was only doing it to get her blood into him... somehow.
- In episode 7 of Mirage of Blaze Naoe tries to do this to Kagetora but Kagetora shoves him away.
- Gundam 00 has at least a couple of examples:
- Season 1 has Fiery Red Head pilot Nena Trinity giving one to Setsuna the first time they meet, much to the latter's disgust since he Hates Being Touched.
- Season 2 has Lyle Dylandy giving this to Feldt Grace. Justified, as he made the move to stop people comparing him to his twin older brother Neil - the first Lockon Stratos. In Feldt's specific case she had a huge Precocious Crush on Neil, who would've never forced a smooch on her; by forcibly kissing her, Lyle sorta told her to not use him as a Replacement Goldfish for her lost First Love.
- In Airmaster Nagato asks Kinjiro to kiss him to make his pain go away and he does so rather forcefully. Nagato feels better afterwards, Kinjiro however feels sick.
- In Night Walker Cain plants one of these on Shido.
- Koharu No Hibi: Koharu does this to Akira in chapter 12. In chapter 16 Koharu does this to Mika because she wanted to be the one to be Akira's first kiss and Mika kissed him first so she was taking his kiss back.
- Haru wo Daiteita: Katou to Iwaki.
- In Hekikai No Ai ON, Sheila does this to implant the Mushis forcefully intro humans host, being her first victim the School Nurse Youko-Sensei.
- In Saiunkoku Monogatari, Sa Sakujun does this to Shuurei... while bleeding heavily from the mouth due to a self-inflicted case of lethal poisoning. Shuurei is understandably upset about it for several reasons.
- Maiden Rose: Klaus to Taki before they have sex.
- Lio Shirazumi from Kara no Kyoukai forcefully kisses Mikiya in order to transfer a drug/poison into his body that will kill him.
- Kyo Koi O Hajimemasu: Kyota grabs Tsubaki's hair in order to kiss her as payback for cutting his hair and as a declaration that she's his new target.
- This happens in the first episode/second chapter in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Haru had strong feelings for Shizuku, but he had a hard time trying to show them properly.
- In Honoo No Alpen Rose, Mathilda gives one to Lundi much to his shock and disgust. For worse, Lundi's girlfriend Jeudi sees them from a distance — and this, coupled with a very recent attempt on the poor girl's life, causes Jeudi an Heroic BSOD.
- In Ten Yorimo Hoshi Yori Mo, Tadaomi forcibly kisses his cousin Mio during a verbal fight.
- In Princess Tutu, Kraehe plants one on Mytho as she removes his feeling of love.
- In Minamoto Kun Monogatari, the main protagonist Terumi Minamoto is fast becoming an expert at this. Sometimes it gets him slapped, other times, it almost gets him laid. 100% of the time though, he still gets to make out with a hot woman.
- Oddly enough, Light Yagami does this with Misa. However, he only did this to convince her that he was "in love" with her.
- Ange does this to Rosalie to forcefully feed the latter with laxative that the latter spiked on the former's water's container. End result, the latter had to go to the bathroom.
- In the arc The Making Of Baron Fel, Director of Imperial Intelligence Ysanne Isard kisses◊ the Ace Pilot Soontir Fel, testing his loyalty with a combination of seduction and We Can Rule Together. He shoves her off him and tells her no. Fel is Happily Married and doesn't want anyone knowing that his wife Wynssa is related to a Rebel Ace Pilot.
- Luke Skywalker is subjected to a number of these in Marvel Star Wars, probably because he's never really willing to make the first move. A lot of them come from a woman named Dani who he's only interested in as a friend; eventually he stops reacting with shock and dismay and just casually dodges.
- Happens in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series in the story entitled Sky Highway. In an alternate dimension, Raphael lands in the passenger side of Hildagaard Rail's car. She was a blonde german woman who had long legs and wore a dress that exposed her ample cleavage. However, spending time in this dimension mutated her giving Hildagaard gigantic lips that went practically from forehead to chin and ear to ear. When Raphael tried to leave her vehicle she grabbed him by the streams of his bandana, pulled him close and said "Shut up and kiss me, you dumkoff!" Her long passionate forced smooch left a lipstick mark that covered Raphael's entire beak and even got on his teeth. When Raphael managed to get away from her Hidagaard Rail called out, "Unt I was sure you would turn into a prince! Auf Wiedershen loverboy!"
- Shortly after Magma joined the New Mutants a lout in Rio De Janeiro did this to her. Unfortunately, it made her powers go berserk (a bad case of sunstroke later made it even worse), and might have destroyed the city if her teammates hadn't found her and calmed her down.
- In this strip, Garfield forces a kiss from Arlene. As you can see, she didn't react to it well...
- A few examples in Fables;
- Prince Charming (naturally) gives one to Beauty, and while she does return the kiss and admit she was tempted to cheat on her husband, she very firmly says it will never happen again. She's right; the near-affair with Charming (plus his insistence that one thing he's never wrong about is when a woman is genuinely attracted to him and unhappy with her current marriage,) prompts her to treat her husband much better than she had been, and their relationship is actually strengthened by the near-betrayal.
- Prince Ambrose, after ages spent dancing around their obvious mutual attraction, finally gives one to Red Riding Hood, after nearly ending the conversation with a carefully formal good-bye. She returns it, and from then on they are an Official Couple.
- A decidedly unwelcome version comes from Prince Brandish to Snow White. He insists that their Childhood Marriage Promise is completely valid and overrides her subsequent marriages, and thus it is his right to kiss and paw at her whenever he wants. When he kidnaps her and locks her in his room, he doesn't actually rape her (though he does break her arm and then make her cook his dinner), but more because he's totally confident that she will come come "panting" for him on her own accord before too long, rather than because he thinks her consent is relevant.
- In issue 18 of the X-23 series, Julian grabs Laura and kisses her while she is trying to leave. Laura is visibly hurt by this, and replies that it doesn't change anything: she still doesn't want to be with him.
- In the Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic Kyon Big Damn Hero Haruhi does this to Kyon while holding him by a Necktie Leash.
- In this Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney fanfic, where Damon Gant's Memetic Molester status is taken Up to Eleven (not played for laughs).
- In the prison AU "Murderer's Row", O'Malley has quite a few of these with his poor little Doc. A side one-shot shows that it goes far beyond kissing. O'Malley also does this to Donut once (mistaking him for Doc) but that results in a chunk of his tongue being bitten off.
- In the Kalash93 story, Relax, the protagonist is suddenly grabbed and snogged rather forcefully by his lover during some post-coital cuddling.
- DC Nation: Starfire's fantastic restraint was demonstrated aptly when Cyborg snapped her out of Unstoppable Rage brought on by a Red Lantern Ring. Yup. Middle of a battlefield during Blackest Night, and Kory stops to plant on on her teammate - right before flying back in to kick some more Black Lantern butt.
- In TSA The Amazing Spider Man Tabitha does this to Johnny Storm and then she reveals she has a list of heroes that she is going to kiss if she ever meets them in person number 5 is Johnny, number 4 is Mr. Fantastic, number 3 is Warbird, number 2 is Thor and numero uno is Spider-Man.
- The New Look Series has several examples of this.
- Happens a few times in A Growing Affection. Sakura gives one to Naruto. And Iruka and Anko seem to have a habit of doing this to one another.
Films — Animated
- Subverted in Ratatouille: Linguini does this to Collette but only because Remy prods him into it. A little clip from a French film Linguini is watching earlier shows a man inflicting this on a woman with passionate results — apparently this is just the way things are done in Paris.
- In the second Shrek movie Prince Charming does this to Fiona at the ball.
- Jasmine to Jafar in Aladdin to distract him from discovering Aladdin.
- Shark Tale After Oscar finishes a Sharkslayer stunt, Lola the Gold Digger lionfish swims up in front of the cameras and forcefully kisses him, causing Angie to leave in jealousy, anger, and sadness.
- In Corpse Bride, after coming back to life and chasing her "husband" Victor through the woods and onto a bridge, the titular character Emily gives him one after saying "You may kiss the bride" and before whisking him away to the land of the dead. Though she doesn't pull Victor towards her for a kiss, instead approaching him slowly while he makes no attempt to get away (though to be fair, he was scared out of his wits and backed up against the side of the bridge at the time).
Films — Live-Action
- In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Elizabeth is taken to Captain Sao Feng's chambers where they talk for a bit before he plants a violent kiss on her. (An explosion soon interrupts him.)
- In The Princess Diaries Josh does this to Mia in front of some photographers after they chant for him to do so, publicly humiliating her.
- Done in a number of Cary Grant movies, most notably Arsenic and Old Lace, generally to shut up some dame.
- Done in a particularly grotesque way by Lord Wessex to Viola de Lesseps in Shakespeare in Love.
- Black Widow Serial Killer from Black Widow (1987) gives one to female FBI agent.
- The first film of The Mummy Trilogy. Imhotep plants one on Evy in her sleep. It doesn't help that when she awakens, his mouth has become decayed. Later, there is a subversion where Evy FORCES HERSELF to kiss Imhotep to prevent him from killing her rescuers.
- Rick also plants one on Evy when she and Jonathan visit him in prison early in the film.
- In the 1981 horror film Fear No Evil, the teenage Antichrist is being taunted in the shower by the Jerk Jock as being gay, but eventually he turns the tables on his tormentor by attacking him with a very long and forceful kiss on the mouth.
- In Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve gets forcibly pulled into a kiss with a flirty secretary, only to be caught by his Love Interest Peggy.
- Indiana Jones did this to Elsa in the middle of an argument in The Last Crusade. She cursed him for doing it, shouting, "How dare you kiss me?!" Then she kissed him back.
- In the original The Karate Kid, one of these leads to relationship troubles for the protagonist.
- Bond's seduction of Pussy Galore in Goldfinger starts this way, until things continue more consensually. In the book, on the other hand...
- Auntie Suga does this to Craig in Next Friday since she had a really big crush on him despite the fact that she is sleeping with his uncle. When Suga motions for Craig to give her a kiss on the cheek goodbye she grabs him and forceably rams her tongue down his throat.
- In Some Like It Hot, Sugar Kane is performing a sad song after getting dumped by her latest beau, Junior. At that moment, Joe (disguised as Josephine) rushes by, grabs her and kisses her right in front of the audience.
- In Heathers, done to Veronica a lot by J.D., even though most of those could cross over into the unwanted "Shut Up" Kiss.
- Bruce Almighty, Susan Ortega, who had been showing interest in Bruce, finally forces a big one on Bruce's lips after hearing that his and Grace's relationship had been struggling. It backfires after Bruce sees Grace watching the two from afar.
- In Donovan's Reef, John Wayne (Donovan) kisses Elizabeth Allen (Amelia Dedham). She resists ... at first.
- Hollow Man: It's not entirely clear, but Sebastian appears to do this to Linda. Right before she gives him an electric shock.
- In Scarface (1983), Tony does this to Elvira, who rebuffs him.
- In the 2003 Korean film The Classic, the Romantic Runner-Up plants a kiss on the main character's Love Interest, much to his shock and anger. Mainly because they were acting in the middle of a play, with her going off-script, and with a huge audience - including the main character - watching.
- Whichever way you look at it, that's pretty scary.
- Sandor to Sansa in A Clash of Kings; Sansa later recalls "how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own." Or she would, if the kiss had ever actually happened. Later actually does happen, with Littlefinger. The first kiss, she "remembers" with fondness... the second, not so much.
- Amelia from John C. Wright's Chronicles of Chaos tends to run into these. It causes her much anguish that her love interest is too much of a gentleman to try this.
- Given Ambrosio believes he is committing rape out of love in The Monk, this isn't surprising. Pf course, he only freaks out Antonia.
- In the Wheel of Time, Mat saves an Aes Sedai from Seanchan attention the only way he knows... by snogging in a corner. Hiding in plain sight, if you will. She's scared out of her mind at the time, and while she goes along with the kiss for the sake of camouflage, afterwards she collapses. Despite being a renown womanizer in-universe, he has a policy of not getting mixed up with Aes Sedai, even the cute ones, making this one of the most platonic examples on this list.
- In Venetia by Georgette Heyer, Oswald Denny attempts this as the result of weeks of jealousy, "calf-love", and teenaged sulking. He doesn't know how to make the kiss actually happen, though, and he gets pulled off before he gets very far.
- Actually, Georgette Heyer is very fond of this trope in general. April Lady, The Convenient Marriage, Sylvester, Lady Of Quality, and The Corinthian all have successful Forceful Kisses.
- Tortall Universe
- Both Prince Jon and George Cooper do this to Alanna in the second Song of the Lioness book. Both of them are Love Interests, and she eventually marries George.
- Rosto does this to Beka Cooper in Terrier. She finds it pretty enjoyable even though she spends the whole book rejecting him.
Live Action TV
- Quite often in Smallville, and all of the following are on Clark. Don't ask how some human girls are able to do this to the Man of Steel.
- Chloe in Hug
- Chloe again in Rush.
- Chloe again in Magnetic.
- Chloe again in Devoted. Yes, that is once per season.
- Lois in Crimson.
- Maxima in Instinct.
- Alternate-universe Tess in Luthor.
- In Oz, Ryan becomes Dr. Nathan's Stalker with a Crush after she helps him through his battle with breast cancer, and in one instance, forcibly kisses her, among other things.
- Keller does this to Beecher twice. Once after knocking him out and handcuffing him to a chair, the other right before killing himself in such a way to make Beecher look guilty.
- Claire Howell does this to any guy that captures her predatory interest.
- Gordon Brittas (played by Chris Barrie), the eponymous character from the British comedy series The Brittas Empire, daydreams about deputy manager Laura and himself; the fantasy sequence starts with him being entirely oblivious to her desperately trying to tell him how much she loves him. Finally she gets fed up with this and starts kissing him passionately. Just then, Brittas is jolted out of his daydream when the door opens and the real Laura comes in.
- Odo and Kira's first kiss in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine — Odo pulls Kira in for a kiss in front of everyone on the Promenada after he "suggests" it and she replies, "Well, why don't you?"
- Finally happens in Angel after Fred's spent several episodes trying to hint at her feelings for Wesley, while he's been too distracted and selectively oblivious to notice. After confronting him and trying to explain how she's been trying really hard to get him to notice her, and leaving him speechless in the process, she finally gives up explaining it and just runs across the office to grab and kiss him. Since he'd already been in Unrequited Love with her for the past few seasons, he had no objections.
- Monica gives Chandler one of these in Friends. Played with in that she isn't harbouring romantic feelings and just wants sex. (Ironically, it's hinted that Chandler is the one with the crush). The kiss kick-starts their romantic relationship and they fall in love.
- How Kate finally gets her point across to Robin in Robin Hood. She's been acting weird, Robin yells: "Why are you so angry with me?" and she grabs him and kisses him.
- This is how Gretchen in Heroes makes her crush on Claire known.
- Claire also got one from Sylar, which she responded to by stabbing him in the eye.
- In The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Zack persuades Cody to skip school. Near the end, when he is caught, he grabs and kisses a singer.
- In Glee, Kurt confronts Karofksy about the latter's homophobic bullying. The argument becomes heated, and Karofsky kisses Kurt. He goes in for a second kiss, but a shocked Kurt pushes him away.
- In the Canadian mini-series, Hitler: The Rise of Evil, Hitler plants one on his niece after her attempted escape, crossing this with a Take-That Kiss.
- On The X-Files, Mulder kisses a woman who looks like Scully (but isn't, thanks to a Wizard of Oz dream) right before he jumps off the ship he's marooned on. The woman does not take it lightly, and gives him a sound punch to the face.
- This probably also counts as a Now or Never Kiss, since the reason he kisses her is that he isn't sure if the timeline (he's trapped in the past) will return back to normal, and he'll ever see the real Scully again in the present. So he decides to kiss the next best thing, "in case we never meet again".
- iCarly: Sam kisses Freddie at the end of iOMG. The reaction is yet to be seen.
- iLost My Mind picked up on the cliff hanger. Now they're in the middle of a four-episode love arc.
- When Carly first meets Nevel, he sneaks one in on her, which leads to her dumping tapenade all over him and leading him to his constant attempts to ruin her web show.
- This is how J.D. and Elliot share their first kiss on Scrubs.
- In Guiding Light, a (slightly) drunk Olivia kisses Natalia like this. That was their first, and only, on-screen kiss. They lived happily ever after though.
- Korean drama Goong had the prince do this to the female protagonist twice. First time, we don't see her reaction, though at the freeze-frame, she looked notably shocked. The second time, she slapped him.
- Lana Shields does this to Jack Tripper several times on Three's Company. At times Jack seems to enjoy the kissing while it takes all of his energy to resist her feminine wiles. At one point he had to control his heavy breathing while she approached him. Another time she forcefully made out with him, and his body went numb as if he resigned. Jack was repelled because she was older than he was but once she got her lips on him it was difficult for Jack to get away. Eventually Lana was written off the show because it seemed illogical that Jack wouldn't return her affections.
- Doctor Who:
- Cassandra manages to snog the Doctor while she's in Rose's body. He doesn't know that it's her, and is left very stunned.
- The Madame de Pompadour pushes the Doctor against a wall and kisses him with very little introduction. He's pleasantly surprised once he finds out who she is.
- In a very funny scene from "The Unicorn and the Wasp", the Doctor has been poisoned and is self-administering a "detox" that involves consuming ginger beer, walnuts, anchovies, and some kind of shock. For the shock, Donna plants a big smooch on his lips. It's a shock because they're actually Platonic best friends.
- Amy Pond does this to the Doctor halfway through her first season. It's completely unwanted, but she manages to get him up against the TARDIS door and just goes for it. He scrambles away while flailing a lot and reminds her that she has a fiance, and she's human, and he's 907 years old and doesn't like her that way.
- The TARDIS very forcefully kisses the Doctor as soon as she's in a proper human body. Then bites him on the ear. He doesn't recognise her, and is extremely confused.
- River Song gives the Doctor his first kiss with her simply because she expects that he's already used to it. Due to their Timey-Wimey Ball timelines, he's not, and flails aimlessly a bit before eventually returning the sentiment. Her first two kisses with him (from her perspective) were also entirely unwanted on his part: the first one is with poison lipstick and kills him, and the second one is a Heroic Sacrifice on her part and revives him at the cost of all her future regenerations.
- In Seinfeld, Kramer surprises Jerry with a forceful kiss in "The Kiss Hello".
- Kemal Pamuk does this to Mary on Downton Abbey - followed not long after by his going to her room and demanding sex. (She later acts as if it was consensual, though he'd arranged things so that it would be very awkward and difficult to say no.)
- Sanctuary: A one-shot female character does this to Magnus near the end of "Monsoon." Magnus happily returns the favor.
- Star Trek: Voyager. In "Warlord" Kes is taken over by a Body Surf alien dictator called Tieran. He captures Vulcan security officer Tuvok and uses Kes' mind powers to break down his mental control, suggesting that Tuvok is sexually attracted to his young protege and forcing a kiss on him...which proves to be a mistake as Tuvok uses the opportunity to Mind Meld with Tieran, making brief contact with Kes who is Fighting from the Inside.
- In the Supernatural episode "Heart" (S02, Ep17), Madison leaps at Sam catching his bottom lip with her teeth while he slams her against the wall.
- ''Chuck: Happens at least twice between Chuck and Sara:
- In season one, Chuck and Sarah are waiting for a bomb to count down and kill them, and after sniping at each other over their situation Sarah grabs Chuck and pulls him into a passionate kiss. Which gets awkward when the bomb turns out to not be a bomb...
- In season two, Chuck is being prepared for a mission by Roan Montgomery, a CIA seduction expert, who tells him to kiss Sarah. At first Chuck resists despite Sarah's insistence it's ok, which leads to a nervous peck that has Roan declare Chuck hopeless. An argument ensues in which, after Roan pushes his buttons, Chuck grabs Sarah and pulls her into a kiss that leaves Sarah stunned and Roan (who pieces together Chuck and Sarah's genuine feelings for one another) watching them with an amused smirk.
- In 2001, as part of his ladies' man gimmick, Dean Malenko gave one to Molly Holly. Molly responded by giving Malenko a Molly-Go-Round, which allowed her cousin, Crash, to defeat him to become WWF Light Heavyweight Champion.
- In early-90's WCW, manager Alexandra York was trying to get Dustin Rhodes to join her stable of wrestlers, the York Foundation. Dustin responded by doing this to her.
- What makes it even funnier in hindsight is that Alexandra York was played by Terri Runnels, Dustin's future wife.
- In The Most Happy Fella, Joe, wiping tears from Rosabella's face, suddenly sweeps her into a passionate embrace and kisses her until she stops struggling against him and gives in.
- Attempted unsuccessfully at the end of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Fortunately, the Prince still has the time-rewinding dagger...
- Tira's Critical Finish in Soul Calibur IV is basically this, except it kills you.
- Happens at Yuna and Seymour's wedding in Final Fantasy X. It is incredibly squicky for several reasons: How much Yuna doesn't want it, how much Seymour on the other hand does, Tidus' reaction, and the fact that Seymour is dead at the time. A moment later she angrily wipes her lips on her arm as a non-verbal "fuck you".
- In the trailer for the PSP port of Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, there is a quick scene where Kain's dark side gives Rosa one of these—or almost does, it fades to white juuuust before the actual lip-lock. Nonetheless, many found it quite intriguing.
- Both times during Psychonauts. Firstly, Lili to Raz, and then Raz to Lili.
- The Order of the Stick:
- In RPG World, Diane does this to Hero, simply because Hero wasn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box when it came to emotional stuff.
- Questionable Content:
- In Juathuur Veithel receives a definitely unwanted kiss.
- Bittersweet Candy Bowl: Fed up with Mike constantly rejecting her advances, Daisy finally resorts to this. It backfires. Spectacularly.
- Vriska does this to Tavros when they're FLARPing. Poor guy never saw it coming, since he's so damn terrified of her.
- Happens again when Roxy throws herself at Dirk in order to make him become a Trickster. This is after Dirk threatens her with a sword.
- Happens a few times in Ménage à 3, of either the same-sex variety or the heterosexual variety.
- Zero in Tasakeru has an unfortunate habit of being on the receiving end of these. Both times so far have been due to Mind Control.
- In a game of charades, an improv guy bent Doug Walker back and kissed the hell out of him. Doug did the same thing to the next dude. You may have heard the yaoi fangirls screeching in joy.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy frequently endured this at the hands of the Kanker Sisters.
- Not to mention the kiss delivered by Eddy to Edd in the episode "Your Ed Here" thanks to Kevin blackmailing Eddy.
- Looney Tunes' Pepe Le Pew is not at all shy about doing this to any animal, be they male or female, so long as they have black fur with a white stripe down their back.
- Ditto with Fifi Le Fume in Tiny Toon Adventures but she mainly goes after boys.
- Penelope Pussycat in one episode laid a bunch of these on Pepe Le Pew after she was put under a Love Potion type effect.
- In the televised animated film "Scooby-Doo! Meets the Boo Brothers" Sadie-Mae Scroggins does this to Shaggy. Even though she was quite an attractive scantily clad green eyed blonde, Shaggy still had the mind of a young boy and was not into girls at the time. At one point Shaggy complains about finding a clue while looking in a bush. Sadie pops out of the bush and suggests he looks for "...lips on a girl honey," instead. Then she grabs him into the bush and makes out with him until he breaks free. Later she grabs him in a stable of hay and Shaggy has an even tougher time getting away from her smooches. From here they fall down into a wheelbarrow and Shaggy gets kissed two more times. All of these kisses were off screen but it's kind of confirmed that they locked lips later on when Sadie-Mae offers him "...another big kiss!" Shaggy declines and runs away but the love-struck Sadie just thinks he's playing hard to get.
- Hey Arnold!: Helga does this to Arnold in The Movie.
- In "Arnold Visits Arnie", Lulu, a lookalike of Lila, attempts to do this to Arnold once. And fails.
- But in "Deconstructing Arnold" Curly succeeds after Rhonda, taking Helga's advice, "professes" her love to him in an attempt to repulse his amorous advances:
Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it - I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, I'm (reading notes on her hand) really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So whadda you say - how does that make you feel?
Curly: (grabs Rhonda in a passionate embrace and says) Give Daddy some sugar... (and lays a big fat wet one on her)
- Curly kisses Rhonda a second time in "Curly's Girl". This time, it's on the lips. (The first kiss was on her cheek.)
- In Code Lyoko, Aelita does this to Jérémie at the end of "XANA's Kiss". It's more surprising than forceful and ends with Jérémie in a Post-Kiss Catatonia.
- Sissi also does this to Ulrich in episode "Ultimatum" — knowing that if she was going to forget about it because of the Return to the Past, Ulrich wouldn't.
- In Superman: The Animated Series, Metallo did this to Lois Lane, only to be disgusted when he didn't feel a thing from it.
- Livewire did this, simply for fun, to Inspector Turbin, in another episode, and it was kind of bizarre. Turbin was discussing her escape from prison at a press conference:
Turbin: If she comes within a hundred feet of here, I'll...
Livewire (from the radio next to him): Pucker up and plant a big wet one directly on her lips.
- And then she appeared in front of him and did exactly that, shocking him into unconsciousness. As you might expect, Superman was not amused.
- In Futurama Fry is at the receiving end of one from the decapodian alien Edna, who fell in love with him. It's kinda... squicky.
- In Batman: The Animated Series Harley Quinn once does this to Batman.
- This happens to Woody Woodpecker in a Fine Feathered Frenzy. Gorgeous Gal had a sexy voice but was an overweight and elderly crow who fell in love with Woody Woodpecker. When he accidentally ran into her arms Gorgeous tried to kiss him on the lips twice but he turned his head so she got both of his cheeks instead. Later she grabs her 'dream boy' while she is sitting on a couch and puckers her giant red lips getting them ready for action. The smitten senior citizen holds him down and kisses the Woodpecker on the lips twelve times. He eventually breaks free and can be seen smiling with his eyes closed for a split second so he may have enjoyed the kissing even if he is mostly turned off by her weight and age. Gorgeous Gal however becomes ecstatic and her lust intensifies. She rushes to kiss him again but misses and leaves a perfecly shaped giant lipstick imprint on the wall. Gorgeous Gal offered her huge puckered lips to him two more times, once while lying on another couch and again in a bubblebath but the Woodpecker ran away. Not that it mattered since Gorgeous got a priest to marry them and trapped him in a submarine. Chances are Woody Woodpecker didn't escape the inevitable forced kiss to the bride.
- Pucca, of course. She's a Stalker with a Crush who forces kisses on Garu quite often.
- In the Mickey Mouse short "Plane Crazy" Mickey does this to Minnie.
- Used in Young Justice when Cheshire forces herself on a grimacing Red Arrow.
- The Legend of Korra "The Spirit of Competition": Korra plants quite the good one on Mako who reciprocates.
- She must've gotten this from Aang, who did the same with Katara in The Ember Island Players, but she rebuffs him.
- Family Guy: Meg tongue kisses Connie in "Dial Meg For Murder" to humiliate her in front of everyone in the lunchroom after knocking her out.
- In the Tom and Jerry episode "Flirty Birdy" a male eagle tries to do this to Tom who has dressed up as a female eagle.
- In Steven Universe, Lars does this to Sadie in the episode "Island Adventure", which she quickly accepts.
- Morganna Roberts, aka "Morganna the Kissing Bandit", was a baseball fan who was "notorious" for doing this to MLB players (and occasionally NBA players) from the 70's to the 90's, doing so to such greats as Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, George Brett (twice), Steve Garvey, and Cal Ripken Jr. Despite injuring herself occasionally while attempting to do so and being arrested for trespassing almost twenty times (the only serious charge was dismissed), and even being beaten up by security guards in Cincinnati on one occasion, her fame has earned her millions of dollars in various media appearances.