open/close all folders
Pizza Party Podcast
- Whenever the other members rip on Pan.
- Pan brings up something that has to do with fetishes.
- Usually at least once an episode, Pan will say "What were we talking about? Oh yeah, (topic from several minutes ago)" and proceed to quickly wrap up that conversation.
- Jim's enthusiasm about Monster Trucks.
- Ken's request for JFK Vines/ #JFKStyle and Nolan's comment on how they will be viewed as terrorists: (Headline) "Local Terrorists Start JFK Vines, more at 11:00." "Apparently they were doing it for the "L-O-L-Zs?"
- (Ken in a stereotypical nerdy loser voice) I gotta stop Sonic from stealing my Master Emeralds!(snort)(Nolan) I'll send my fucking pet dinosaur after him!(Ken) (snort) Hahaha! My pet dinosaur!(Nolan) He has a pet fucking dinosaur.Fuck this show.
- Pan going insane over Chris Thorndyke calling Sonic his only friend.
- Pan and crew (hopefully jokingly) acting like Fan Haters towards Family Guy, and later a bunch of other things, and suggest the fans kill themselves. It's so rude and uncalled for, yet it's hilarious.
- Pan starts crying like a little bitch after his friends make fun of his response to Zone on Twitter thanking him for putting Zone-tan in his Top 10 Worst Redesigns video.
Zone: It was a pleasure working with you.
Pan: It was a pleasure JERKING with you.
- The rather blunt explanation of Astro Boy's plot.
- This classic exchange:
Nolan: You know, when I was watching Austin Powers, I didn't know Nigeria was a real country and there was like somebody from the Nigerian Parliament or some shit.Pan: You idiot.Pan: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?!Ken: Nolan...Nolan: Uh oh, Spaghetti-Os.Pan: You said the N word you stupid idiot!Pan: WHAT THE FUCK KEN!?(Nolan laughs)Pan: Ken you're Black, it's okay.
- Bonus points for "Teach the World to Fap" by ZONE-SAMA playing in the background and stopping to a halt when the Sound-Effect Bleep occurs.
- The mere fact that Pan, Ken, and Nolan are allegedly at the now-infamous Dashcon.
- The various things he and his friends describe about the ball pit.
- Ken reveals he thought Halloweentown was about a town full of Michael Myers', which escalates into a Running Gag of thinking every DCOM involved Michael Myers in some way.
- Pan gets killed (by Jihad's suicide bomb) towards the end and his "ghost" fills in for him.
- When Pan makes a joke in poor taste, The Rebelsquad proceeds to abandon him, especially after this:
- Ken thinks about Dude, What Would Happen?, which leads to "Dude, what would happen if I stick my dick in your ass?".
- The joke of XLR stumbling onto the podcast with AJ believing he would receive a free burrito unaware of the podcast in progress, and the Rebelsquad's reaction to the above.
- Pan mistaking Stan Lee as the owner of Playboy.
- The Rebelsquad's reaction to Pan realizing they forgot to talk about CatDog.
Pan: HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
- During an awkward moment when Pan leaves, we hear him trip in his hallway:
Pan: OH FUCK!Nolan: *snickers*
- Pan calls fans of XJ9 "mainstream jacker offers".
- Nolan blowing up at the others for insulting Nestle Wonder Balls.
Nolan: "I did not agree, to fucking sit here, and listen to one of my favorite childhood candies, get SHAT ON, by you FUCKING degenerates! This is BULLSHIT!"
- Ken's suggesting an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? to talk about.
Pan: "But you know what was the scariest episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
Ken: "The one with the actual black guy and they went all like "Oh my god, the dark!' and they all ran away?"
- After Pan brings up the fact his teacher was once in a porno, Nolan calls him out and explains how fans will find out who the teacher is:
Nolan: They're gonna look Pan-Pizza in the high school website and find you! Who the fuck else is named Pan-Pizza!?
- Ken: Come on everyone! Let's all sing the incest song! Incest, incest, it's the best! Put your sister to the test!Pan: *bursts out laughing*
- It comes up later again once Pan accuses Dash and Violet of incest.
- Pan talking about how "When She Loved Me" sounds like a lesbian breakup song.
- The Running Gag of meeting Jim and the rest of the podcasters at your local K-Mart with $100. "Don't call us, WE'LL call you."
- Jim and "Jizz music", especially the ensuing puns.
- Pan concluding that Team Coco Pebbles vs Team Fruity Pebbles is actually a cover for the agenda: Black People vs Homosexuals. The sheer tastelessness is lampshaded as a Nolan joke.
- In the same vein, because Pan and Ceshira are Mexican, Ken balances the races out by declaring Jim Black, much to his confusion.
- Nolan, Pan and Ken spend the entire podcast talking about how The Interview is going to cause North Korea to start a nuclear war. Come the end of the podcast, well.....
- Ken doesn't believe Pan's goth friend helped make Silver and we get this:
Pan: Are you calling my goth friend a liar?
- When Pan describes the cousin from Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer "as the one the huge rack", Nolan says this:
Nolan: Well everyone needs a huge rack at Christmas time....how else are you suppose the hang the presents? *imitates drum roll*
- The Running Gag about Gables being some random kid they picked up off the street.
- Pan provides his own rendition of The Touch:
- They repeatedly spoil the fact that Adventure Time is getting a movie, which they were trying to save for the end.
- The crew's joke about Rebecca Sugar snorting coke when coming up with the Steven Universe / Uncle Grandpa crossover.
- Their claims that Dog with a Blog is really about a dog (Stan) running a 9/11 truth site, and the unaired final episode: Stan writing that "9/11 was an inside job".
- Pan and Jim's conversation while impersonating the Beatles.
- The return of Gables.
- Their claims that the Air Buddies contributed to the bombing of the World Trade Center on 9/11, also framing the basketball coach as he's sent to a jail/mental asylum.
- Scooby-Doo IS: The Dog With A Blog (Stan).
- The Rebel Squad in a previous podcast said they should do a Shrek podcast; guess what today's podcast is about?
- Ken's first absence because of his computer not working due to water damage, which the remaining Rebel Squad thinking that he masturbated to Puella Magi Madoka Magica and jizzed on his computer causing the malfunction.
- Specifically Sayaka Miki
- After Pan brings up leaks, we have the best joke:
Pan: So who knows what else might get leaked...Jim: Is that a threat?Pan: Yes.Nolan:Hopefully not my nudes!
- The return of Paleo after all his sarcastic comments left on all the podcasts since the one he was in.
- Pan requesting donations for his hospitalized female "Tsundere" friend to which he dubs the charity: "Get Well Tsundere."
- Ken's udder confusion to Pan's shocking announcement...
Pan: We have some Phantom Menace news!Ken: What?Pan: We have some Phantom Menace news, Ken!Ken: What?Pan: PHANTOM MENACE!!!
- When Pan was a little kid, he wanted to be Darth Vader for Halloween. Problem was that he didn't know his name, so he wanted to be "the black guy from Star Wars; Nolan and Jim then ask if he meant Lando Calrissian.
- Pan's crazy laughter over the Professor Xavier action figure. It goes on for over a whole minute.
- After over a year of schedule conflicts, Johnny finally guests on the Rebel Taxi Pizza Party Podcast. Let's just say, he fits right in.
- Nolan tries to introduce Johnny to Sym-Bionic Titan, only for him to find the infamous dancing clip.
Everyone Else: (Laughing their asses off)
- Jim starts a tangent discussing ideas for a Warner Bros Cinematic Universe, starting with Space Jam 2 and including the likes of the DC Universe and other Warner franchises.
- The fact that Neros Q is even on the podcast in the first place. Neros responded to Pan's videos regarding the 2016 Powerpuff Girls by making two lengthy videos explaining why he's wrong followed by an animation of Neros executing Pan at the end of BOTH videos. Pan finds this hilarious and responds by inviting Neros to join an episode of the podcast. He AGREES.
- During a discussion of Fruity Pebbles, the members make an obvious but still funny joke about Barney eating Fred's daughter Pebbles.
- Pan admits that the bootleg DVD of "A Day With SpongeBob" from his video was actually something he made himself and wasn't donated to him.
Zach: How am I ever gonna trust you again?
- Pan mentions that a trailer for a One Piece movie used Avril Lavigne music, prompting Tara to quip "He was a pirate boy!"
- When answering a fan question about what reboots are better than the original, Zach chimes in:
- The introduction when Pan jokes about how it's been a while since they ripped on YouTube celebrities:
Pan: It's been a while, but we haven't talked about YouTubers we hate and you know which YouTuber we hate right now is CR!Nolan: Yeah! That motherfucker!Izzy: Yeah, what a hack!CR: ...Well this is awkward.Nolan: Wait, what?Pan: Oh fuck!
- Pan jokingly getting called out on his obsession for Monster High while disregarding the likes of DuckTales and Mickey Mouse (2013).
Pan: We can't watch every show ever made!Izzy: I'm not asking you to watch every show ever made! Apparently you have enough time for Monster High!(Everyone bursts into laughter)Pan: SHUT UP!
- Pan getting the deaths of David Carridine (Accidental death by auto-erotic asphyxiation) and Robin Williams (Suicide by strangling himself with a belt) mixed up. The Mood Whiplash hits fast and hilariously.
Adam: This joke went off the rails...
- Pan, Nolan and Izzy randomly declaring Paleo wants to bone a dolphin. Poor Paleo is flummoxed by the whole thing.
- Let's just say that with his brand of humor, Mumkey fits in quite nicely.
Mumkey: (After saying that Little Caesar's is retarded for cutting what has to be 1/18th of a pizza and being called out on it.) "Is there a list of words I can't say on this show? I need to hear them all right now." note
- Mumkey briefly manages to fool Nolan and Pan into thinking that Julius Caesar was just a Shakespearean fictional character.
Yogi Bear Sym-Bionic Titan Teen Titans Reviews
- Pan looking back at his old reviews.
Younger Pan: Hello, people from...Pan: Wow, that was awful.
Pan: An appropriate name, because I like to "Tara" that ass up!(Cut to the video salesman from Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo winking at Raven, who shudders)
- Pan mentioning this joke about Tara Strong, when saying how much he liked Raven when the show was still on.
- The start of the "In The Cards" review. Showing various horrified reactions to a parody of Sonic Underground's opening theme.
- The Bait-and-Switch he pulled while describing the show:
Pan: The characters are a complete rip off of the long running and highly popular animated series....Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
- At the end of part 1 of his Toonami retrospective. Just the casual way Pan says: ''Some people say Toonami was just a bunch of bumpers. I say those people are a bunch of cunts.
- Pan getting an up-skirt shot of Peach (and Link).
90s Kid: You're too old to be watching cartoons. You suck dick.Pan: I'm sorry, I'm such a terrible person for watching a TV show. And I will not suck dick unless you pay me. Some of us do have standards. (The DIC logo then plays.)90s Kid: What video editing software do you use?Pan: Sony Vegas.90s Kid: Can you review Ed, Edd n Eddy?Pan: Soon.90s Kid: Do you have Asperger's?Pan: With a side of fries.
90s Kid: But cartoons now are just so weird.Pan: Yeah, 'cause Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made so much fuckin' sense! Look, Rambo the cartoon! Ren and Stimpy, Cow and Chicken, that's real intelligent humor! A grown man making little girls out of condiments and ecstasy. Some rich jackoff dressing like a bat, beating up clowns and scarecrows with his underwear on the outside. Is this a superhero comic or Liberache's Wizard of Oz?
- Calling Pie Guy Rulz a "Chicken McNugget"
- Pan restates how the brief "rivalry" (if one could even call it that) Nick Studio 10 tried to inflict upon its competitor network on Facebook when both were widely reviled (Nick Studio 10 especially so for interrupting regular programming for stupid and nonsensical reasons) was like two hobos fighting over a moldy sandwich in a parking lot.
- Pan commenting on all the alternatives to Crazy Taxi.
- After Pan realizes how disturbing the game is without the sound-track, he asks for the "cheery" music to come back on.
""The Offspring:"" An angry man gets drunk and beats his kid/the same old way his drunken father did.
- Here's an.....interesting critical quote for you:
Pan: "This show is darker then the neighborhoods I don't drive through."
- While Pan does like the show but isn't too fond of it's art style, he's just grateful that it's art style wasn't done by Seth McFarlane.
- A lot of the latter half of this review. ESPECIALLY the part where he mentions a lot of the cheat codes.
Pan: Anderson Cooper! Watched the movie Looper! Does not feature Bradley Cooper!
- There is also this particular line from the aforementioned review:
- The Unfortunate Implications of Nick or Treat.
So next Halloween, go out to the scariest, darkest neighborhoods you can find, and you SHOW them you're a Nickelodeon '90s kid by shouting the phrase, "NI—" (cut to colorbar and long bleep)
"Say it three times fast."
- On his later Top 10 Worst NICKELODEON Moments & Controversies video, someone asked what was so bad about Nick Or Treat. Pan's response?
- Pan says that he intended to put the Amazing Screw-On Head in the first Top 10 Failed Animated Pilots list, but forgot about it until editing at 5 PM. He also noted that a lot of people noticed that he put the porn parody of The Modifyers in his video, and does not want to talk about it.
- Pan describes Mega Babies as "Reasons for Planned Parenthood: Exhibit A".
- He even starts out the video by paraphrasing The Ugly Barnacle!
Some cartoons are SO UGLY, that everyone died.
- His response to an Animesque character from a later episode of Dexter's Laboratory:
What the hell is this thing? Ćon Flux?
- And when the next cartoon shown is Ćon Flux:
- "Holy crap, it's Michael Jackson! I gotta go get my autograph book!"
- "Bring mine, too!"
- When Pan says that he likes Peter Chung's work more as an adult than he did as a kid, he says his body wasn't Reggie back then.
- Pan talks about the time he watched 300 with his parents and the sex scene came up and things got awkward.
- On 12 oz. Mouse:
Pan: This could be the funniest show in the history of the universe, but alas, we may never know. Because I don't want to look at it.
- During the "Weak Flash or CGI" spot, one of the ones shown is Jimmy Neutron Happy Family Happy Hour instead of the real thing, since Viacom would have taken the video down if he used the footage from the real show.
- One of his descriptions to low-quality CGI TV shows is "environments emptier than my sixth grade birthday party."
- His phone call with "Ringo Starr."
- While describing the Tsundere character, clips of Gaz from Invader Zim are shown. When the first one comes up, the caption reads "That show with Gir".
- Also when describing the Tsundere, he has this to say:
Pan: Cold and hard on the outside, warm and soft on the inside. And I want to get cold and hard on Raven's warm soft insides!Robin: Eat it! She's gonna eat it!Starfire: Mmm! Mmm! She's gonna EAT IT!Cyborg: Meat-meat-meat-meat-meat-meatball! Meat-meat-meat-meat-meat-meatball!
- Pan complains about the failed US Sailor Moon remake, where the titular character isn't attractive, before somebody (Nolan) tells him that she's only 14.
Robin: Pack your things, we're heading for Tokyo.
- Then Zone-Tan shows up and tells him the age of consent in Japan is 14.
- Jake Long makes me want to stroke my Jake Shlong! *ding!*
- His criticism of TOM's redesign:
- He describes Toonami shifting its demographic to "stupid babies who don't know how to use the internet".
- When listing off the honorable mentions, he lists the time he had a nose and the time he drew Zone-Tan in his style... the latter of which happened mere seconds ago.
- As he's about to close out the video, the cops show up.
Pan: The cops found me! I didn't do anything wrong yet! I gotta get to Japan! Where I'll be free. Free to do what I want. Pan Pizza: Trouble In Tokyo! Only in theaters July 3rd! Rated PG.
- He talks about loving the soundtrack from Pokémon: The First Movie as a kid and his older cousin hating it. Now...
Yeah, that soundtrack was terrible, oh my god! Today you're all complaining about Justin Bieber and One Direction, in the 90's we had 98 Degrees and... Aaron Carter... (shudders)
M2M: ♪Got introduced to you by a friend...♪Pan: (retches) Yeah, it is terrible.
- Then he decides to listen to it again for the first time in years.
- "So was I a stupid child for liking it, and are you stupid, too? No. You're stupid in general, but not for that."
- Pan mentions his favorite messages he often gets:
"You like [blank], I lost my respect for you." Basically, this comment means, "PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE!"
- In the opening montage of animated bands, "I Have No Friends" is listed as Death Grips.
- After starting off the countdown, it shows a video of the Crazy Frog.
(cut to real #10 spot)
- "Do Archie and his friends really deserve to die?" "YES, THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"
- Pan lamenting about Class of 3000 ending too soon, until discovering it aired around 2006.
- Sonic Underground is listed as an honorable mention. The reason stated for them not making the list is "Ha ha, NO".
- Pan's comment on Daft Punk's cameo in Interstella5555, and theorizes they went into the cartoon world, saw the Crescendolls, and ripped off their music "just like that tool Chuck Berry ripped off Marty McFly!" Also, he pronounces the subtitle as "The Five-story of the Five-ecret Five-star Five-tystem".
- Pan introduces the completely unexpected top spot:
- How does Pan open the video?
Pan: HOLY FUCK.
- When he tries to explain that the two main characters are ducks that look like frogs, he initially gets the two animals mixed up. And then...
Buhdeuce: But I don't think I look anything like a frog-Pan: (Slightly slurred) Don't you fucking lie to yourself, you look exactly like a frog!
- The show is about the two main ducks delivering bread to other ducks, and then Pan explains that you shouldn't feed ducks bread since they could choke, so the show is essentially supporting animal abuse.
- And this inspires Pan to create a new show: "Tyler Perry presents: Madea Feeds the Dog Chocolate See What Fuck'N Happens".
- In an attempt to make the show more "hip" for the target demographic, the main characters names are Buhdeuce and Sway Sway.
Pan: Now, you ask, "which is which"? I don't care.
- Continuing on that theme, he comes up with some catchphrases.
- How Pan closes the video:
Pan: Breadwinners is terrible, I want Raven to choke me while I scream.
- Meta: This video garnered enough attention from the show's haters that it got taken down for "copyright" by its parent network. Sure, let's go with that, Nickelodeon.
- He places the themes from Fanboy and Chum Chum and Breadwinners at number 7, but can't show them because then Viacom will take the video down, even though it's fair use. To make up for it, he shows the intro to a Hulk show from the 60's.
Pan: In-fucking-credible. I really want to watch a cartoon called the Nutshack. Yeah, uh, one question? What the fuck is that thing? Is this the future? Is this why people want us to get deported? No, I thought this was a Mexican TV show, but its actually Filipino, so I don't have to take the blame for this! (shows a clip from ˇMucha Lucha!) Yes! My people win again! Fuck this cartoon! Let's all watch The Book of Life! Only in theaters October 17! ...rated PG.
- On the theme to The Nutshack:
Pan: Hey, hey, you think every cartoon from the 90's was great? No. It wasn't. No, it FUCKIN. WASN'T.
- When discusses the theme for MegaBabies, he starts out the spot by blasting 90's Kids who claim every cartoon from that decade were great. Complete with a chart where "the 90's stuff worth remembering" BARELY TAKES UP A SIXTH OF THE CHART.
- Pan's reaction to the Kamehameha attack being referred as "air-bending"...
Pan: Air-bending...is from Avatar! This movie is like you got your mom to write the script! No, Mom, that is NOT a Pikachu, it is Agumon and he is from DIGIMON!!!!!
- Heck, the entire review could be considered this, since he reviews the movie while drunk.
- Playing audio from Munky Cheez'' over Not!Goku's transformation into the Oozaru.
- "Oh, hey! Ben 10's here! Whats up, you not fucking anime! Get the fuck out, asshole!"
- Pan mentions how he expected a sequel to the The Incredibles after seeing commercials for Rise of the Underminer
That second Incredibles movie is coming out! (shows Cars poster) It's right around the corner! (shows Ratatouille poster) Right around the corner... (shows WALL•E poster, then Up poster) Yeah... (shows Toy Story 3 poster, Pan is laughing a little) It's comin' out... (shows Cars 2 poster, Pan is practically in hysterics) It's gonna come out, guys! (shows Brave poster) It's coming out! (shows Monsters University poster) Just... You just wait! (starts crying) They're never gonna do it!
- Pan lists off the shows the GBA Video has:
- Pan talks about how the original GBA models didn't come with backlights like the SP model or all current electronics, meaning that if a road trip goes into the night...
Pan: I guess father wouldn't mind me turning on one of these car lights...(turns light on)Pan's Dad: TURN OFF THE LIGHT, I CAN'T SEE!Pan: Yes father! (turns it off)
- And when he gets fed up with the Niko Worm Light:
Pan: You know what, fuck it, I'm turning this light on.Pan's Dad: OH GOD I CAN'T SEE!(cut to a car crashing and someone falling out)
- "Aw shit, son! It's Rugrats All Grown Up! It's the Dragon Ball Z of Rugrats!
- Pan describes the low resolution as "tolerable... like, segregation... I GUESS it could be worse."
- Pan mentions that the GBA Video website is still up.
- It went down. Pan inadvertently may have helped kill it by drawing attention to it.
- Pan describes the brightness adjuster allowing you to give the film "a nice mayonnaise abortion aesthetic".
- One of the pros of GBA Video is the inclusion of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, "the best episode of SpongeMan"... at 240x160 resolution. Then it cuts to a tiny Game Boy in the center showing the episode at its actual resolution, compared to the video's 1920x1080.
- Pan notes that two 30-minute episodes on cartridge comes for "the low price of 20 buttfucks". He then notes that almost the same price can buy an entire season of a show for your iPod.
- "Hey guys, you wanna watch Shrek? You wanna come over to my house, and frickin' watch a 90 minute movie of Shrek, ON MY GAME BOY ADVANCE? Cuz we'll do it!"
- "You can count the frames per second, there's like... three."
- The above becomes funnier when someone said that in the comments, that something very similar happened in real life.
RadioactiveSkulls: I remember in grade 3 someone in my school had a game boy video Shrek cartridge and about 30 kids all huddled around the gameboy would watch it.On a tiny ass screen.30 kids.
- Pan's response to the above is also funny.
Pan-Pizza: Oh my god....
- Pan's response to the above is also funny.
- Just the way Pan opens the video:
Pan: Yo, wuzzup? It's your boy Macklemore, and February means it's WACK HISTORY MONTH, y'all!
- Once again, Pan places Breadwinners on the list, but can't show it because it runs the risk of the video being taken down. To make up for it, he shows a PSA of Captain Lou Albano talking about drugs, which ends with the line "If you do drugs, you go to Hell before you die." Pan reacts in the manner any of us would.
Pan: (Audibly disturbed) WHAT THE FUCK?
- On Beyblade:
Pan: I was 10 when Beyblade came out. I loved Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon , but even I could have told you that Beyblade was STUPID! It's STUPID by a ten year old's standards! You fail AT LIFE!
- "No, let's not Beyblade. Let us not do such things."
- Pan believes Rocket Power was made by people without dignity or souls (complete with a clip from Clerks: The Animated Series).
"Yeah, I wanted to ask you how little you guys sold out for and what it feels like to have no soul and a black heart."
- "Come on and slam! And welcome to Islam!"
- Pan's reaction to Vexy from The Smurfs 2.
Pan: What is this? An EMO SMURF? WHAT THE FUCK?
- Footage from Alvin and the Chipmunks Chip-Wrecked is labeled "Alvin and the Shitmunks 3".
- Pan absolutely cracking up to the line "A lot of white fish can't do that" in Shark Tale:
What? Wha... That doesn't... that doesn't make any sense!
- Pan describes Jake Long as "trying so hard to be black that he bounced off and became white."
- On the cancellation of short-lived cartoon "Da Boom Crew":
Pan: If Warner Brothers was gonna treat a G like that, they should'a warned the brother.
- The opening:
Pan: Hi. Do you want to date a dark girl, but are deeply afraid of minorities?
- "Top ten goths, YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHH!!!!"
- And from the description:
- Pan attempts to distract himself from the horrible implications of Gothitelle being able to see when its trainer is going to die by drawing attention to its stubby little legs and calling it a hotdog.
- This glorious bit of trolling:
- This is followed up in a great Brick Joke:
- Pan adds an MLG "OOOOOHHH!" sound after Ruby tells Misery "bad things happen to [Misery] when it's not raining".
- When Pan makes the mistake of saying that lolitas are great while talking about Stocking:
Cop: Police! Get on the ground! Get on the ground! *Sirens whale in the background as footage from "Death Race 2010" plays*Pan: Whoa whoa whoa, okay, wait. Lolis and Lolita complex, that's bad. Lolita fashion, that's something completely different. It's really cool, you should see it.
- Pan shows a seemingly innocent clip from Teen Titans... that turns out to be from one of Zone's porn parodies.
Pan: Nobody knows who they are, but hopefully they're single...Girl: It's a guy.Pan: Shut up!
- This comment on Zone:
- "Get in the zone. Auto Zone." It Makes Sense in Context.
- This rather accurate description of the conflict of Game Slave 2:
- Before Pan can announce the number one spot, his little
sisterCISter barges in.
- When Pan finally runs out of dirty jokes to make about Raven, he goes into a Heroic B.S.O.D..
Pan: Adios, my sweet ravioli.
- Pan suddenly bursting into a rant about 90's kids before talking about Bye Bye Beavers.
- When Pan discusses Jojos Bizarre Adventure, he shows some clips of a different "Deo".
- "Cartoon Network paid Boston $2 million in what I call 'please don't sue us' money."
- Pan announces that the number one spot is the infamous "Dead Bart", before Blowing a Raspberry and revealing the real top spot.
- Pan's reaction to the end of a commercial advertising the home video release of Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase ending with an explosion:
- "Oh good, the movie exploded! Now we don't have to watch it anymore!"
- Pan calls Scooby-Doo the Call of Duty of animation.
- STATE UNIVERSITY
- After hearing that one of the scientists is named "Macklemore", Pan inserts some predictable music.
- Pan notes how the gang has no trouble risking their lives to save a virtual pterodactyl, but leave a virtual princess tied up to presumably get eaten by a dragon.
- "Incest, incest, it's the best! Put your sister to the test!"
- When the Phantom Virus reveals his face, "Surprise, motherfucker!" is played over the scene.
- The second time it happens, "WTF BOOM" is used instead.
- "It's a Scooby Doo reunion! Remember classic monsters like the Creeper, and..." (montage of more obscure Scooby Doo villains)
- Pan rages about the fact that it took the gang 32 years (at the time of release) to wise up to the "Scooby-Doo" Hoax trope, and how they chose the worst possible time to do so.
Pan: But the one time, THE ONE. SINGLE TIME. In the entire series. Of Scooby Doo. As far as I know. They finally learn from past events, and think "Huh, all those other monsters were people in costumes. Maybe this time it'll also be a guy in a costume." As it turns out, they're not guys in costumes. They're legit, virtual monsters!
Pan: Aw man! I was gonna slice you open and sleep inside you, but you unmasked me. (sighs) Darn...
- Pan then invokes the question of "Now What?" if they actually were guys in costumes.
- "Hey kids, if you're too skinny, or too overweight, and don't have this particular body type, Daphne HATES YOU."
- Pan rages about the fact Shaggy only just now remembers the magnets the professor gave them, then rages about how a magnetic field was blocked by his pants, ranting that magnets don't work that way.
- Pan wonders how the virtual gang is doing after finding out they're forced to spend eternity in the virtual world. Cut to the gang staring at the arcade flashing lightning while Running in the 90's plays.
"Yeah, that's what I thought."
- "Your ass is grass, Jimmy Olsen! And I've got the weed! (inhales, then starts coughing) Ooooohhhh, fuck!"
- Pan is baffled by the fact that the villain tried to kill Scooby and the gang as part of the plan he formed after he was denied "some scientist prize project".
Pan: What started out as vandalism, turned into attempted murder. Looks like this criminal's... a douchebag! I'm Sheriff John Bunnell, and Scooby Doo fuckin' sucks!
- When mentioning [adult swim]'s April Fools' Day prank where they played the entire theatrical film at a tiny corner of the screen, Pan shows the film's opening sequence in a similar way.
- "[Cartoon Network] payed Boston $2 million in 'I'm sorry, I didn't know this would happen' money."
- Pan notes how the Banned Episode "Boston" was leaked online in January 2015 and nobody noticed until 3 months later, wondering what caused a sudden surge of interest... then remembering his "Top 10 Lost Animations" video was posted the day before it went viral.
- Pan recalls rumors that Ted Turner would cancel the series should the Boston episode ever be leaked, but quickly shrugs it off and wonders what's next for the series...
Announcer: The final season begins Sunday, June 21st on Adult Swim.
- Pan apparently thinks Inside Out will have the little girl literally being split inside out.
"That is gonna be fricking metal!"
- During the shot of Pan in the taxi, the tag reads "Pick a freaking font already".
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech he gives Bill Murray.
- Pan rattles off the cast of characters, then he gets to Leah...
"There is also a love interest!" (Beat)
- Pan praises the film for its multiple Freeze-Frame Rewatch Bonuses, including a Hollywood Video stand, which he mentions will have to be amputated.
- Pan's brief rant about how the animators just got lucky sneaking a Pikachu into one scene when the Pikachurin protein wouldn't be discovered until 7 years later.
- Pan mentions that getting to watch the film in school for science class is cool... until you get the worksheet that comes with it.
"Everyone had to watch this in school..."
- Pan mentions that he can relate to Frank, recalling a story where his dad ate a caramel apple even after dropping it on the floor.
- Pan complains about having to use old TV recordings of Ozzy and Drix "LIKE A FRICKING ANIMAL!"
- "[Hector]'s a Mexican kid, so I win again!" (cut to the show's page on The Other Wiki with the word "CUBAN" plastered over it) "No, wait, he's Cuban. Damn it!"
- Pan notes how the first episode of the cartoon basically implies that they left Frank to die.
- Pan believes the film would have been better if the real-world scenes were 2D-animated, while the inside-the-body scenes were made using stop-motion of actual human organs.
- Pan is ranking the list based on who the least horrible is.
- On Pepe Le Pew:
- After a "Who Else But Quagmire" clip, Pan has an epic meltdown for no real reason that must be seen to be believed.
- Pan says that everyone will grow up to be a Dirty Old Man like Master Roshi.
- On how there are multiple Nurse Joys:
"You wanna be a cartoonist? Too bad! Your name is Joy and you have to be a nurse. Now put on the outfit!
- Pan says he's glad he's not as much of a loser as Alex from MTV's Downtown, who obsesses over goth girls and is desperate to get laid.
- According to Pan, Watamote is an endurance test of "Oh god, that's so me".
"It hurts. This show hurts."
- Zone-Tan is listed as an honorable mention because "I'm not getting flagged again".
- Pan sums up Johnny Bravo's character:
- "I now understand how someone not attracted to women feels when watching Kill la Kill."
- Calling Canada "Cananada."
- The extremely drawn-out, and not entirely sincere, Shout-Out he gives to the person who mailed him the DVD.
- Pan praising the show having a diverse ethnic cast so "everyone can feel ashamed."
- Pan reading a wikiHOW.com article on "How to Be Booma from Super Duper Sumos on Club Penguin" and begins to burst out laughing at one of the warnings.
"Do not call your butt "sexy". You will probably attract love, but might get banned."
- The beginning:
Pan: "Man, oh man, I love shitting on the floor of my grandma's house!"
Dad: "I love Japan, period."
- After spending almost the entire video talking about how rare the mockumentary is, he reveals he was donated a bootleg of the film. Pan loads it up, shivering with anticipation...
"Are you middle-aged adults ready to watch some porn?!"Pan: Um, excuse me?
- ...it turns out to be a SpongeBob porn parody called SpongeKnob SquareNuts, which consists of a live-action SpongeKnob, Sandy, and Patrick having sex to "Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight".
- "One pair of pants later."
- He later revealed in a Pizza Party Podcast that the bootleg was something he made himself when it was discovered the film was never actually made.
- Earlier in the video, Pan mentions a Mean Girls Nintendo DS game, which has no screenshots, videos, or even a ROM to emulate. Not long after the video went up, searches for it increased.
- Pan watches a Justin Bieber documentary by the same company... and gets a kid who definitely isn't Bieber.
"I wanted Justin Bieber but all I got was...Cheapy the Cheapskate!"
- This line preceding it.
"That's not Justin Bieber! That's… that's Justin's Beaver!"
- This line preceding it.
- "Is Isreal Real?"
- Rebel Taxi pointing out how White's real name "Weiss Schnee", followed by:
White: You complete dolt!Pan: (In a overly nerdy voice) Weiss Schneeee! Weiss Schneeee! WEISS SCH...(Breaks into a coughing fit, music cuts)
Pan: Weiss Schnee, I hate you. Please marry me, I'll be your trophy husband.
- After a long beat, this happens:
- Pan putting an entire film, being The Lorax on the list for being hypocritical and for selling out.
- He puts the Saving the Orphanage Trope as a contender. What he decides to dedicate it to is even funnier considering how fast he says it and how it breaks the rules a third time.
- The ending:
Pan: Do you fear a robot uprising? Well I fear a corporate uprising, and they already won.(Terminator music plays)Mom (Futurama): Everyone, help Mom find her Bra.(Music keeps playing)
- The Stinger: "I await your Money"
- How does the review start? The poster for the film accompanied by "HOLY SHIT!"
- Pan notes how Jimmy Neutron told pretty much the same story as the 2 hour film in 15 minutes.
Carl: I want a drum SOLO!
- "Take a hike, DICK!"
- Pan pronouncing Aubrey Peeples as "Aubrey Pipples".
- The director's other work includes G.I. Joe: Retaliation...and two Justin Bieber documentaries.
- Pan thinks the lead actress would make a good Asuka, and since the character is American (actually half-German), it's not whitewashing.
- Pan criticizes the movie for its celebrity "cameos" that are just poor-quality archive videos taken out of context, then compares it to a Curious George movie with a "cameo" from Kanye West.
- When noting that the film cuts to low-quality YouTube videos of aspiring musicians that have nothing to do with Jem in the middle of scenes and transitioning using Google Earth with the Google logo and copyright clearly visible, Pan is impressed the movie didn't open with a Windows Movie Maker title.
"Jem! The Movie! By Epic Wafflez Productions! Plz like and subscribe! XD!"
- The "Pathetic! Fucking shameless!" Ad-Break Double-Take.
- According to Pan, there were 6 people (himself included) in the theater. On opening day.
- When discussing Repo! The Genetic Opera:
Some of the songs reek of Teen girl angst. And I mean teen girl who just got off watching Foamy The Squirrel on Newgrounds.com while signing a "Bring Back Invader Zim" petition wearing a Jack Skeleton Hoodie And Happy Tree Friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange buy 1 get 1 50 percent-off sale where she discovered Serenity Rose from Slave Labor graphics Comics while her over baring but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a 5 years older than her boyfriend that constantly IM’s unsourced Stolen Pom And Zi comic art over 56K Modem American Online trial discs on myspace.com with a top 8 consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing on Disney Adventures Magazine and spends all day filling out "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quizzes only to complain she didn’t get Rikku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo edition Transparent green Xbox using a 3rd party Mad Kats air flow controller with a busted analog stick constantly leaning to the right making antisemitic remarks on how Eric stole his wicked Mctwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage."
- The entire time he's saying the above, a picture of his CISter Emily Vasquez comes up on screen and is slowly being zoomed in on. Emily's biggest character trait is she's one big example of early to mid-00s "poser emo/goth" girls who perfectly fit the description Pan is giving.
- And it lasts over a minute.
- He refers to Nick (the cool kid) as Sasuke.note
Nick: There's only one opening night and anyone who matters is gonna be there.Pan: Get back here you Shonen Jump piece of shit!
- Later after Nick tells Jimmy, Carl and Sheen that anyone who matters is going to Retroland, he skates down the alley way and Pan edits in a floating video tape which when Nick picks it up, #AnybodyWhoMatters is splayed across the screen.
- Just the title of the review being "Hidden Anal? JIMMY NEUTRON Review". It's shown later in the review why.
Pan: Holy. Guac. Amole. That is a butthole. That is literally a fuckin' butthole; a butthole about to be literally fucked by a rocket in Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, rated PG Parental Guidance suggestion. Did no one think of the children?
- He originally titled the video "Science vs. Religion? JIMMY NEUTRON Review" because he brought up the subject rather lightheartedly and jokingly in his video, but almost immediately changed it to its current title upon realizing that was one HELL of a mistake.
- When mentioning Spongebob, he defends it, saying that while it's been running for many years, it doesn't do what another long running show does.
Pan: And hey, at least Spongebob never added more main characters with each new season like: a baby named Toot, Sparky the dog, neighbor girl Chloe, Frankenstein, Sleepy Gary, Photography Raptor, Mr. Beauregard, Summer, and Mr. Poopybutthole, that guy was the best!
- Nick News with Linda Ellerbee:
Pan: Ugh, I wanna watch KaBlam!
- "This is Nick News; if you wanna know...ass."
- Toward the tail end of Number 4, talking about Fred, Pan mentions the identity of Fred's father, acting like he's going to set up the obvious joke only to instead whisper "John Cena" with a tiny picture of Cena in the center of a black screen. It goes to #3 like nothing happened, and then...
Pan: The Worldwide Day of—JOHN CENAAAA!!!
- Pan mentions how during the Worldwide Day of Play he along with other kids would do the obvious, and just change the channel to Cartoon Network, rather than go outside.
- When Pan listed all of the reboots of classic shows taking place in the future, like Gilligan's Planet, Fonz and the Happy Days Gang, he lists Generation Z in poor Spanish.
Pan: I'm Hispanic and my Spanish is shit!
- The WatchMojo reference at the end.
- For number 6, Pan opts to keep it simple.
- Just... the whole episode. There are too many moments to list.
- When demonstrating the subject of Racism in The Legend of Calamity Jane :
Little boy (Referring to the black cowboy): Look, mother, those men are made of chocolate.Pan Pizza: WOOOAH! That took me to another level. Damn, man, you gotta warn me next time!
- Near the beginning of the video:
Pan Pizza: Oh wow, where to start? These kids are so ugly that Jared from Subway wouldn't kidnap them. And look at these houses; were they constructed on the first Sims video game? How this was found and why this was made is a story that involves a possible scam artist, acclaimed voice actors, and scientology. I'm not kidding. We'll get into that after I make fun of- er, REVIEW this film.
- His rather...heated tirade towards one of the bullies after they make an insult.
Todd: So, you're shopping at the dumpster? Do they take credit cards?Pan Pizza: Um, obviously not. What stupid logic would that be? A dumpster taking credit cards? What sort of economic service could a dumpster provide that requires a built in credit and debit card reader? For what reason would a dumpster need that?! Did you fucking think about that you fuck ginger piece of red haired stepchild shit monger?! Goddamn, I wish I could choke you like I choke my dick but I'd rather not get another boner in public! Holy shit, I hope it's kick-a-ginger day every day in this rat-hole you call a town where you'll be working in as a manure shoveler one day while you raise a kid from a broken condom! SO NO, I DON'T THINK THE DUMPSTER TAKES CREDIT CARDS! (Does a big sigh) Ok.
Pan Pizza: Former storyboard artist Eric Molinsky was tired of all those pieces of Rugrats fan art portraying them as perfect skinny hipster supermodel, Forever 21, Starbucks drinking, internet startup, 20-something, Tinder, Tumblr, Uber driver, Instagram, Arizona green tea, waste-high jean shorts, #SailorMoon Pastel Goth iPhone case... versions of the Rugrats, *phew*.
- A comment example: after Pan's #1 moment (hardly anybody seeing Kubo and the Two Strings), made offhand comments about how he didn't like Trolls or The Box Trolls, one particular comment let Pan know how much he respectfully disagrees with his opinion.
Commentor: "FUCK U, U HATE THE BOXTROLLS AND TROLLS SO GO FUCK YOURSELF"
Pan: "If only I could fuck myself"
- Pan's reference when he puts the game in the system.
Pan: You know who I love? That one reviewer who says "let's pop this game in" and he throws the game into the console in a funny way. You know the one I'm talking about.
- Pan constantly compares Shrek's movement speed to Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Pan talks about how the first stage of most platform games feature green grass and blue skies. Then he shows off the first true level in Shrek: a dirty, disgusting factory.
Pan: Wow. This place fuckin' sucks. Welcome to Euro Disneyland, kids. This is where my animation dreams died.
- When Shrek is tasked with farting on a disco cow, Pan questions how this is a good deed.
Pan: I heard cows were one of the biggest producers for greenhouse gasses for their bodily functions, so maybe this is environmentalist revenge?
Cut to Shrek beating up the cow
Pan: Destroy the ozone layer, will you? This one's for Al Gore!
Shrek: (Chasing after the cow.) Come back here! I'm not finished with you! (Falls to his death) DAMN!!!!!
- Pan considers the idea of Seth Green as a bully to be most unrealistic part of 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd.
Pan: If you're being bullied by Seth Green, game over. You might as well be getting bullied by Glass Joe.
- Pan's bewilderment over the "hints" on the Shrek DVD.
- The fact that Pan thinks he created The Nutshack meme. Why? Well, according to him, after he created his Top 10 Worst Cartoon/Anime Theme Songs, YouTube user SiIvaGunner saw his video and created several remixes with the Nutshack theme.
- Pan calling Five Nights at Freddy's "Five Nights at Fuckboy's".
- Pan's reaction to SiIvaGunner's upload of Circus (Zeta Mix), which is actually a remix of the Nutshack theme:
- That's not from the game! Or is it? I never played it!
- The Title Card shown before the actual review starts:
- The Nutshack: The Final Chapter: You can (not) Nut
- "After watching an episode, oh, I'm sorry, after tolerating an episode, I see The Nutshack is a raunchy adult cartoon about Filipinos living in the city."
- Pan thinking that the fact that The Nutshack is the first cartoon by and for Filipinos would be like if the first black American president was Tyler Perry with Flava Flav as vice president.
- Pan not being able to determine whether Chita is wearing a beanie or a Chinese conical hat on her head.
- Pan playing a few seconds of the audio of the first cutscene of Hotel Mario over a walk cycle from the show.
- Pan reveals that The Nutshack theme isn't the worst theme song he's ever heard: that award goes to the French Dragon Ball Z theme song, which has a music video for the extended version with the singer green-screened onto clips of the anime.
- After Pan says that since The Nutshack is close to being a Japanese anime because it was created in the Philippines, which is in Asia, he plays a clip of a Nutshack-themed parody of the Neon Genesis Evangelion intro.
- Pan playing a clip of Slipnutz after saying that the Nutshack's theme isn't as classic as that nut-based group.
- Since the DVD box set of The Nutshack series is hard to find, Pan asked his Twitter followers to send in the DVD of the series, and three people obliged to his request. One sent an official DVD box set, one sent a bootleg box set with blank DVDs containing MP4 rips of the episodes from YouTube, and one sent him a DVD of the show from Netflix:
- "Am I supposed to send this back? I am not responsible for your Netflix account! No, I am not sending back this back until whoever did this apologizes to me for this bullshit! The nerve of you to expect responsibility out of me..."
- "I did some research, and by 'research', I mean I read Wikipedia articles, and by 'read Wikipedia articles', I meant I hit Control+F and found the two creators of the show."
- Pan's response to a comment one of the hosts of the show Vinyl Addiction, a show one of the creators of the Nutshack worked on, saying that vinyl figures are an "underground" thing:
- Not anymore!(The Sad Trombone sound effect plays while a picture of a Funko Pop! collection is shown on screen) Funko sold out...
- "Though given my chance to have my work as a Funko Pop! figure, I would totally sell out for them! Hell yeah!"
- Pan finds out that the official Nutshack website is now a webpage for some Japanese skincare product.
- Pan uses this infamous quote from Spy Kids 2 to describe how he thinks the cast and crew of The Nutshack think of the show now:
- "Do you think God stays in heaven because he too fears of what is created?" note
- "As this video comes to a close, one question remains: What is The Nutshack? The theme song claims "It's the Nutshack, but what is it? Are the characters The Nutshack? Or were we The Nutshack the whole time? We may never know what was going through the minds of these animators...but what we do know is truly, it was the Nutshack!"
- Pan playing the Jurassic Park theme over behind-the-scenes interviews of the crew who made The Nutshack at the end of the review.
- "A roundabout?"
- When he recognizes the Weinstein Company's logo, Pan plays a clip of Nathan Lane's joke about the Weinsteins during the presentation of the first Oscar for Best Animated Feature:
"Up until now, I thought Monsters Incorporated was a documentary on the Weinsteins."
- "This movie has the wit and charm of a Deadpool cosplayer found in a small town anime convention who voted for Harambe in the election for the sake of getting 3 likes on Facebook."
- Pan's response to the narrator's first line:
Narrator: Can you imagine a faraway land where everybody is the best of friends?Pan: No, because if everyone is everyone's best friend, we'd be living in a communist friendship society, and I just plain don't like that. How would marriage even work? Polygamy? No, sir! Good luck with your Top 8 on MySpace!
- Pan just can't resist making blatant references to Jojos Bizarre Adventure due to the fact the movie's original title has the word "Roundabout" in it (ending theme of the first two parts of the series), even mimicking the anime's "To Be Continued" cliffhanger when Zeebad bursts out of the roundabout. He even uses clips from the show to explain the typical structure of a plot.
- The Running Gag where Pan says that plot elements that get randomly brought up throughout the film should've been explained at the beginning of the movie while showing the scene of the carousel breaking down.
- "Caramel? Oh no, Doogal! Dogs can't eat that! Don't do this! You have so little to live for!"
- Pan realizing something during Zeebad and Zebedee's battle:
Pan: Wait a second...the blue and red...the springs...(The logo for the Nintendo Switch game Arms is shown) Oh no...Did Nintendo rip off Doogal? Find out on Game Theory! You know, the Nintendo game with all the springy arms called "Arms"? It's such a generic name, but this film has proposed what I feel is the perfect title:Zeebad: You know, there could only be one spring to rule them all, and I am...The Lord of the Springs!Pan: All in favor of that retitle, say "Aye!"(Beat)Pan: You know what, fuck y'all!
- "Uh oh, looks like Zebedee is distracted long enough to get ass-blasted from behind!"
- "They're so close to the diamond, yet Doogal fucks it all up with both his chewing gum and his bad lip-synching!"
- Pan playing a game of I Don't Know after he gets confused about the fact that the last diamond was inside Soldier Sam:
What's going on? No one knows! Except I do knows, let's rewind to the beginning of the film, where Doogal bumps the cart!(The relevant part of that scene is played where Soldier Sam flies off the carousel.)Did you see it? That minion came from there, and guards the roundabout! I know some movies have their foreshadowing be right on the nose and so focused on, but if you blink, you'll miss a necessary detail!
- Pan's reaction to Emintrude cracking the ice enclosing the carousel with her singing:
Wait...that really was some regular ice that could've been melted or smashed by conventional means. So, the whole time, her singing could in fact crack that ice! Fire could've melted that ice. It wasn't a magical ice barrier, it was just regular ice that could've been cracked by her singing. The entire reason, the motivation that this dog went out on this mission was a problem that could've been solved literally in the first 10 minutes of this movie! Wow. Fucking wow! If this 2000's movie hired any early 2000's rappers for the soundtrack, it should've been Bow Wow! Incredible. And that's the end of the movie!
- "Doogal was a moderate financial success, barely breaking even. All the actors in this film continued to have careers, except for Kevin Smith, who suffered a Fate Worse Than Death: being Kevin Smith."
- This part after Pan mentions that the animation in the movie looks unfinished in some parts:
- "All I'm saying is that the Easter Bunny at the Menlo Park Mall was more convincing."(We cut to a clip from a promotional video for the movie where Russell Brand and a boy beat each other up with fake giant wrapped candies.)
- And just before the episode ends, he punctuates this with the scene from Mallrats of Jay and Silent Bob going to town on the Eden Prairie Easter Bunny.
- "Goat sacrifices were traditional and we don't do that anymore. Although this one time when I was 8, I opened up my fridge and my dad brought home a skinned goat wrapped in plastic. But we're Mexican, so it's normal."
- "Boy, I don't know what they told you on that hippie-ass Tumblr site, but get your ass to work!"
- "How messed up would it be if he [Fred] did get a job at an office building and it's run by a younger version of his own dad but no one within the film mentions it?"
- Pan's reaction to Fred's sister saying she thinks her parents adopted her because Fred was such a disappointment:
- Damn, bitch! Where'd that come from?
- Pan calling The Big Bang Theory "The Bing Bong Theory".
- "Hey Penny, did you remember to wipe his ass for him while you're at it?"
- Pan imitating Palpatine when Fred is about to kill EB with a rock:
Do it! Kill the Easter Bunny! Fulfill your destiny! Jesus is the real hero of Easter!
Pan: Awww, dammit, he's alive! For now...
- After EB wakes up screaming during this scene:
- Pan's reaction to The Blind Boys Of Alabama being in the video game studio scene:
- (After a few seconds, the video cuts to an image of kids watching TV with the TV continuing to play the scene.)Kid: "Dad, this music sucks, I want to listen to [[Music/LMFAO]]!"
- "Oh, a David Hasselhoff cameo...that was funny WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING IT!"
- Pan thinking that the talent competition arc would end like Johnny from Sing's note story arc (which he briefly rips apart for spoiling the ending in its trailer).
- "Will this human become the Easter Bunny? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!"
- Pan's reaction to the opening scene of the movie spoiling the fact that Fred O' Hare is the first human Easter Bunny:
So yeah, the very first minute of the film spoils the ending! Thanks for that! Not that I cared, but still, would've offered a bit of surprise!
- "Oh no! He left Fred home alone! And he's only 38 years old!"
- Pan's theory that the Easter Bunnies have injected the chicks with a drug that prevents them from maturing so that the chicks can never overthrow their bunny overlords.
Jonny 2x4: I told you bunnies would take over the world! And they have!
- Pan's Running Gag where he constantly thinks EB's father is actually being racist towards Carlos because he's a Mexican:
- "All this could change if this old fuck would quit it with his traditions and let the rabbit get gay married or whatever metaphor this is supposed to be of, except Carlos is set up to be the villain, all because he's Mexican-all because he's a chicken!"
- "So why don't you just let him hold it so Carlos does become a bunny? Your only problem with him is that he isn't a bunny, ya fuckin' racist!"
- "Oh God, those guys in the white hoodies were right...I can't believe this Mexican pollito took their JOBS!"
EB's dad: THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
- "Wow. The rabbit would rather give the job to an untrained, inexperienced human than a skilled Mexican." (Beat) "Wait, hang on, no, wait!" (Before Pan has a chance to get angry, the video cuts to colored bars.)
- Pan playing a clip of Kaneda yelling "TESTUOOOO!" during Carlos' transformation into a bunny.
- "And wait, how come the Egg of Destiny kept Carlos as a bunny but doesn't turn Fred the human into a bunny? I don't know, this movie is just a bunch of ideas! None of them are fleshed out like it's a first draft! Maybe they rushed it out for Easter and to beat The Smurfs to the box office, a very similar film as I pointed out!"
- Pan's less-than-a-minute long rewrite of the movie:
- EB: Dad, I don't wanna be the Easter Bunny! I wanna be a drummer!EB: Oh, okay!
- "Fuck this movie and Happy Easter, but not in that order!"
- Pan sneaks in a blunt reference to The Nostalgia Critic by riffing his use of the "OF COURSE!" clip from the live-action Street Fighter movie every time someone wants to take over the world with a severely bad quality version of it.
- The Stinger: Pan vents his feelings about the show's unresolved plot points:
- Pan listing off some of the numerous animated adaptations of TV shows:
- This part when Pan explains one reason why 2D animated Disney films began to flop, which was Disney using the Walt Disney Pictures label on all of their TV show-to-movie adaptations:
Pan: But surely, you could trust the Disney brand for quality!(The Walt Disney Pictures logo variant from Recess: School's Out is played)Pan: Oh wait, no you couldn't!
- Pan playing a clip from the Butt-Ugly Martians theme song when showing what CGI was like on TV in the late 90's/early 2000's.
- The "Does he look Laika bitch" shirt.
- At the Invader Zim panel, the creators went on a 15-minute rant about ghost-hunting shows, which eventually lead to this:
“Remember when the Honey Comb mascot was a monster?”
- "Danny Phantom's a kid's cartoon about a boy whose parents irresponsibly get him killed, thus turning him into a ghost. Now he saves the world as a ghost. The message of the show, kids: if you want super powers, just die." And that's just the first line of the review.
- One of the bags Technus is stealing is pink with a yellow star on it, prompting Pan to comment that he's stealing from the local Steven Universe store.
- Followed immediately by Danny going all "thug life" on him.
- Him calling Sam "Goth girl even I wouldn't tap".
- His constant frustration during the Running Gag of Danny constantly losing his suit and covering himself up when he could have just turned invisible to avoid being seen.
- This line after Jack and Maddie are attacked by Master's Blasters:
- Him out-of-nowhere recapping the events of Jingle All the Way.
- When everyone starts firing missiles from all over the world at the meteor:
- "LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW!"
- Pan pointing out how everyone touching the Earth is saved, except for any birds or astronauts hovering over it, as well as anyone who jumped at the wrong time.
"They fell through the planet. Hey, you can't win them all."
- Danny Flaccid
- As Pan finishes with his thoughts on DEVILMAN crybaby, he dubs over a scene with voice clips from Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- Pan, with a calm and serious tone, starts to state his thoughts on Our Cartoon President... only for Popuko to rip the clip apart and replace the entry with his thoughts on Pop Team Epic.
- His interview with John R. Dilworth, thought mostly because the interviewee is one of the funniest animators alive:
Dilworth: HELLO, EVERYBODY, THIS IS JOHN R. DILWORTH!! And the R stands for "Rumplestintskin!"Pnan: So, how did you get into animation?Dilworth: With a pencil![...]Pan: How did you get into art in general?Dilworth: With finger paints, man!Pan: (starting to crack up): Just answer the question!
- There's also Dilworth initially refusing to mention School Of Visual Arts by name because he doesn't want to give them notoriety without them paying him.
- After watching the episode, Pan and Nolan decide to return to their home planet Saturn, only for the ship to blow up into a fiery inferno mid-launch.