Series: Dude, What Would Happen?
Cartoon Network for "CN Real" in 2009. The show attempted to be a kids' version of MythBusters, only they don't deal with myths, old wives' tales, or things kids might actually ask. Instead, they usually are given a question, and then use it as an excuse to do "wacky" hijinks, à la Jackass.
This show provides examples of:
- Follow the Leader: It's clear they're trying to make a MythBusters-style show. In practice, it's more like a kid-friendly Jackass.
- Food and Animal Attraction: In one episode, one of the guys dresses as a carrot to lure a horse.
- Never Trust a Trailer: They would often try to pass this off as some kind of kid-friendly science show (AKA A Mythbusters ripoff) when in reality it's "doing stupid stuff for the sake of it".
- Surfer Dude: They seem to be trying to go for this anyway.
- Totally Radical: The title says it all. The guys don't talk like people.