- Being partially responsible for the discovery of Rude Removal, [adult swim] even referencing the #ruderemoval hashtag Pan started.
- The 90's Kid rant, ALL OF IT.
- Pan's reasoning why the "believe in yourself" Stock Aesop works in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann when it proves meaningless elsewhere:
Pan: People demand consistency. The accept and spread what they've been taught, and scoff at those who oppose what's thought to be impossible. This is were Gurren Lagann go me thinking: is anything really impossible, or do people quit before they make it a reality? You may tell yourself you're not good at drawing or singing or sports, but why? I theorize it's because you've been spoon-fed the wrong encouragement. You've all watched those movies where The Chosen One can do anything if they "believe" in themselves. I love The Matrix, but that message is asinine! When you pop out of the womb, you ain't good at nothing! Not once did that have any meaning to me as a child, until I saw Gurren Lagann as an adult. Simon started at the bottom as a wimp, now he's a jerk and everyone loves him. You think he's a failure, because he goes home to Starla at night? He didn't succeed just because he "believed" in himself, that only gave him the asperation to try, fail, see what he messed up on, and try again. This is the message Gurren Lagann perfected. If you're the absolute worst at something, the only limit is Rock Bottom! If you practice, there is nowhere else to go but up!
- Pan's ANGRY review of Breadwinnersnote He gives the show absolutely no mercy and practically tears Breadwinners a new asshole.
- ZONE-tan's cameo in Top 10 Worst Redesigns.
- Pan's animation of character Emily Vasquez from his web comic Loki IRL that pops up right before the reveal of #1 of his top 10 goth girls countdown. Especially impressive in the fact that the last time he exhibited his animating skills, he was using self-depreciation. It really shows how well he's improved.
Awesome / Rebel Taxi
It's juice and jam time, baby!