"[...] Every day when I have a really important meeting with, like, ten or twelve gathered heads of department and I'm explaining in detail the difference between the 1982 Snake Eyes and the 1984 Snake Eyes and how critical that's going to be for this skitů I just have to laugh."Seth Benjamin Green (born Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green on February 8, 1974) is an American Jewish actor, writer and director. Seth was born in Philadelphia to Babara and Herbert Green, an artist and a Math teacher respectively. He also has an older sister called Kaela. Seth Green has been acting since the age of six, and is well known for being an accomplished actor.Seth Green proposed to actress Clare Grant, of the 'Geek and Gamer Girls' viral video, on New Year's Eve 2009, and they married on May 1st, 2010. In August 2011, Seth filed papers to at the Los Angeles Country Superior Court in order to legally shorten his name. He cited that he wished to reflect his professional stage name as the reason for the change. The name Seth Benjamin Green became official and legal on the 20th of October, 2011.Seth is one of the creators of Robot Chicken, where he also voices many characters. He played Scott Evil in the Austin Powers movies, Oz in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tyler in Ticks, Mitch from That '70s Show, Duane in Rat Race and Napster in The Italian Job (2003). He voices Chris Griffin in Family Guy as well as Ace Pilot Jeff "Joker" Moreau in the Mass Effect series. He is also the main character of Mars Needs Moms (motion capture/narration only).His IMDB page is really impressive.
—From the 2 May 2012 Nerdist Podcast
Roles Of Note:
- Austin Powers series (Scott Evil)
- It (1990) (Richie Tozier)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Oz) note
- Can't Hardly Wait (Kenny)
- dads: Eli
- Family Guy (Chris Griffin - voice)
- Hulk And The Agents Of SMASH (A-Bomb/Rick Jones - voice)
- I Know That Voice (himself)
- Krampus (Lumpy- voice)
- Rat Race (Duane)
- Without a Paddle (Dan)
- Mass Effect (Jeff "Joker" Moreau - voice)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (Leonardo, Season 3 onwards.)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (Howard the Duck)
- Holidays (Pete Gunderson)
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Chris Griffin, Eddie Mcdowd, and Robot Chicken characters.
- Dawson Casting:
- Inverted for the Austin Powers films, where Scott Evil was actually about 5 years older than Green. But Green has almost always played characters younger than him, he was born in 1974, but his boyish looks keep him looking in his mid-20's, even when sporting a beard. Played straight for the TV adaptation of Stephen King 's It where he played an 11 year old when he was 16.
- Also in Can't Hardly Wait, where he played a high school student when he was in his early 20s.
- Method Acting: During the filming of Airborne, he stayed in character at all times and made the other actors call him "Wiley".
- One of Us: Very much so; he's a huge fan of action figures. In fact, he was honored when the Austin Powers toyline included a figure of Scott, as it meant that he now had his own action figure.