open/close all folders
Cartoonatic 55's/Audrey Who's/The Court Witch's characters
Chester Cheeks-CobblepotSon of Dr. Insandy (Fansano version of Sandy Cheeks) and Dr. Penguinsano (Fansano version of The Penguin).
- Alliterative Name
- Childhood Friend: Of Jewel.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half-human, half-squirrel.
- Mad Scientist: Or at least he wants to be one.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Jewel's red. Well, he's the more level-headed one of the two at least.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He really does want to make his parents proud.
Julianna "Jewel" RobotnikDaughter of Dr. Eggsano (Fansano version of Dr. Eggman) and Dr. Peridotsano (Fansano version of Peridot).
- Berserk Button: She does not react well to hearing someone say unflattering things about her family.
- Childhood Friend: Of Chester.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half-human, half-gem.
- Mad Scientist: Does her best to become one at least.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Chester's blue.
- Well Done Daughter Gal: Has every intention on making her parents proud.
Princess CandyDaughter of Coco and King Dedede.
Movie-Brat/The Knight's characters
The Master IISon of The Master and Mystique.
- Beard of Evil
- Child by Rape
- Evil Minions: He's got 'em, in the form of the Psycho Rangers.
- Fantastic Racism
- Manipulative Bastard
- Overlord Jr.: It's in his name.
The ProfessorSon of The Doctor and Orono Monroe/Storm.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Like father, like son after all.
Serena KitsuneDaughter of Renamon and Bruce Wayne/Batman.
- Berserk Button: Do something that's wrong in her eyes, she'll either make you do the right thing or kill you.
Eve HalleDaughter of Cheetara and James Bond.
Deacon MeiohSon of Evolution Logan/Wolverine and Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto.
Susan XianDaughter of Shampoo and The Nostalgia Critic.
IyrsDaughter of Irisa and Ranma Saotome.
- Does Not Like Shoes: A total barefooter.
Kumo Michael AinoDaughter of Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus.
Isa The One-Eyed Zombie's/Isa Chan/The Queen's characters
Rowan Inspector-MatthewsSon of Pickle Inspector and Two-Bit.
- Animal Motifs: Cows, according to Word of God.
- All of the Other Reindeer: He was bullied for his appearance up until middle school, when the bullying got worse and started being directed more at his rumored sexuality.
- The Alcoholic
- Covered with Scars
- Deadpan Snarker: He has his moments.
- Driven to Suicide: Most of his bad habits started out as methods of slow suicide due to his inability to go through with a more instant solution.
- Friendless Background
- Half Truth: Great at telling these.
- Kids Are Cruel: If his past is any indication.
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine: He's got one.
- The Medic
- Morally Neutral Albino
- My God, What Have I Done?: A great deal of his issues are built on his guilt over what he did.
- Nervous Wreck: Not immediately evident, but it's pretty clear when he's in any way stressed.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: He's described as being borderline skeletal, and it's been shown that he rarely even eats.
- Only Sane Man: At least in relation to his more fantastically-minded companions.
- Self-Harm: The reason he's Covered with Scars.
- Sympathetic Murder Backstory
- Troubled Fetal Position: Tends to curl into one of these and become completely unresponsive when he's having a flashback.
- Vengeance Feels Empty: Getting revenge on the bullies who tried to kill him didn't feel as great as he thought it would.
Jasper CrowleySon of Anthony J. Crowley and Billy-Ray Sanguine.
- Animal Motifs: Snakes.
- Asexuality: Panromantic asexual.
- Berserk Button: Don't attack or endanger anyone he's friends with or would like to be friends with, because if you do...
- Beware the Nice Ones: ...the results won't be pretty.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Desperately Craves Affection: Even though he's certainly not about to let anyone know this.
- Fun Personified: He tries to be. Whether or not he's successful depends on who he's around.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Human and demon.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Due to both natural trauma and forced repression, he has no memory whatsoever of the 19th century.
- Living Forever Is Awesome: He's firm in this belief.
- Older Than They Look
- Really 700 Years Old: He's 420 years old, but he looks around twenty.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted; he has red eyes, but he's actually on the lighter end of the moral grey area.
- Scaled Up: He's capable of taking on a demonic form which is quite serpentine in nature.
- Snake Talk: When in his demonic form, he starts to speak with this.
- Sunglasses at Night
- Survivor Guilt: Part of the reason for his Laser-Guided Amnesia.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia
Inochitori HatsuneDaughter of Madotsuki and Hatsune Miku.
- Actual Pacifist: Although she very briefly puts it on hold to defend herself against Psycho Pink.
- Animal Motifs: Rabbits, according to Word of God.
- Asexuality: She's panromantic asexual, according to Word of God.
- Bilingual Bonus: In-universe; after escaping Psycho Pink, she insults her in Japanese Sign Language.
- Cuddle Bug: If she likes someone a lot, there's a good chance she'll be very cuddly and affectionate with them.
- Cyborg: Although it's not readily apparent; to an uninformed observer she looks completely human.
- Electronic Eyes: While they look no different from human eyes, they're apparently capable of displaying a Blue Screen Of Death.
- Funny Schizophrenia: Averted; not only does she display symptoms of actual paranoid schizophrenia, but it is not played for laughs.
- Idol Singer: The original reason for her creation. Her experience with the industry was...less than positive.
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- Multicolored Hair: Half brown, half turquoise
- Nice Girl: She is genuinely sweet and friendly, almost to a fault. But she feels negative things just the same as everyone else; they're just dumped on her Fetter rather than healthily expressed.
- Older Than They Look: She's sixteen, but is frequently mistaken for a child by other characters, although this might be more to do with her personality and inability to speak.
- Silent Snarker: She has her moments.
- The Cutie: For the most part.
- The Nose Knows: To an extent; her sense of smell is abnormally strong, but not to a superhuman degree.
- The Speechless: She's mute, and communicates by writing and drawing in her notebook.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Ino is the result of a botched We Can Rebuild Him of Miku using part of Madotsuki's corpse to replace Miku's missing parts.
- Woman in White: She wears a white mental hospital patient uniform and has an innocent air to her.
Animated C9000/The Duchess's characters
Ryker SmithSon of Roger Smith, Cronus Ampora and Linkara.
- The Alcoholic: At age 16.
- Alien Among Us: Half-alien, anyway. That he knows of, at least.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Though not as extreme as his known father, Ryker still has shades of this at times.
- Bi the Way: He really doesn't have a preference for one gender over the other, though this changes depending on which persona he's under.
- Bizarre Alien Reproduction: The half of his reproductive system he knows about is pretty strange on its own, and the half he has yet to learn about adds new levels of bizarreness.
- Disappeared Dad: Ryker knows full and well that Roger had a passionate affair with a mystery man before knocking up "some geek at a convention [he] took Steve and his friends to." Ryker just doesn't know who his birth father or surrogate father are or why he never sees them.
- The Greys
- Half-Human Hybrid
- Technicolor Eyes: Violet. He sometimes hides them with contacts.
- Those Two Guys: With Royal
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: His tendency to drink and smoke at his young age.
Isaac FischerSon of Kowalski and Hayley Smith-Fischer. Created via an accidental experiment.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Isaac has to put up with one person like this from each side of his family. From the human side, it's his grandfather Stan, from the penguin side, his uncle Skipper.
- Everything's Better With Half-Penguins: In Isaac's case, not so much...
- Half-Human Hybrid: ... and this fact only makes Isaac's case worse.
- Honorary Uncle: He has three: Skipper, Private, and Rico. (Roger and Klaus are a technical fourth and fifth. Steve is actually his only biological uncle.)
- Magic Versus Science: Isaac is heavily on the Science side of the argument. However, his uncle Private has tried his best to give him a good imagination. Said imagination is usually fueled by science.
- Not So Different: In Nan's Fetter space, he realizes that both he and Nan were emotionally neglected children who did whatever they were told out of desperation to escape their lonely lives.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He really wants to prove that he's useful to both halves of his family.
Marianela PistolesDaughter of Panchito Pistoles and Goldie Pheasant.
Jezebel HelmetDaughter of Lord Dark Helmet and Smurfette.
- Dark Action Girl
- Femme Fatale
- Robot Buddy: Jezebel travels with her childhood robot companion Technical Evaluation Droid, or Ted for short.
Technical Evaluation DroidAKA "TED", Jezebel's longtime robot friend
Hitomi KinoDaughter of Bayonetta and Sailor Jupiter
DriftwoodA Water Talent Sparrowman from a different timeline. Made from the hat of Jiminy Cricket, the hair strands of Tinker Bell, and a child's first laugh.
Lleulu FflamDaughter of Prince Edward and Fflewddur Fflam. Created via magic.
- Berserk Button: May the gods help you if you call her "Lulu"... (Her name is pronounced "HLYOO-loo".)
binary Shenanigans'/Team Karasu/The King's characters
Yuuka KralieDaughter of Mami Tomoe and Alex Kralie.
- Abusive Parents: Abusive parent, rather. Alex was emotionally neglectful, unavailable and made a habit out of invalidating and gaslighting Yuuka as a child, so she grew up doubting herself and so she developed a low enough esteem to believe his lies.
- Action Girl
- Animal Motifs: Turtles.
- Anti-Hero: Type 3, the Pragmatic Anti-Hero, who is willing to do just about whatever is necessary to achieve the most favorable outcome.
- Attempted Rape: Was the target of this in the original timeline by her boyfriend's shadowy alter, The Bully, before Xavier got back in control of his body.
- Badass Longcoat: Her magical girl transformation sequence involves the length of her jacket becoming this.
- Big Eater
- Ethical Slut: She considers herself this, anyway, but... She's technically a virgin despite all her flirting and apparent experience.
- Flower in Her Hair: She wears her mother's gold flower hair pin.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sanguine.
- Groundhog Peggy Sue
- Hair of Gold
- Hammer Space: Where did she pull that scythe from? We just don't know.
- Interspecies Romance: Yuuka ends up endgame with Ryker, who is all kinds of grey-skinned alien.
- Mama Bear
- The Needs of the Many: She abandoned the timeline where she was scheduled to die young, but perfectly happy alongside her love in order to create a perfect timeline where everyone else could be happy. She claims that this does not affect her, but it's unclear if Yuuka tells the truth.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: She remembers a good number of the cast because she has seen them in other timelines.
- She's Got Legs
- Sinister Scythe: Or maybe not quite "sinister", because it's adorned with cutesy charms one might find on a teenage girl's cellphone...
- Super Loser: She used to be this, in the very first timeline, but that might be attributed to the fact that her magical girl powers never quite got to bloom.
- Sweet Tooth
- Technicolor Eyes: A medium turquoise.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Claims to be this.
- Voice Types: Alto.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?
- You Are Worth Hell: Her sentiments towards everyone she recognizes in the group.
Wren deSadarSon of Santiago and Emperor Luca deSadar.
- Animal Motifs: Foxes.
- Broken Pedestal: His father, who turns out not to have been as great a guy as Wren remembered. Wren's father Santiago was a sadistic misogynist who was known to use psychological terror tactics, physical violence and rape (whether he was the perpetrator or he was complacent in an attack) against women who would not act the way he wanted them to. Wren only knew some of this as a child, and he repressed a traumatic incident in which he walked in on his father raping a woman in the hotel. Since then, in adulthood and in living his own life, he remembers his father as an eccentric but well-meaning man who he adores for being so understanding of his transition.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Not that he can help it, it seems to run in the family...
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Eldritch Abomination: Part of where his body image self-esteem problems stem from, but he's learned to keep his more ghastly features under control... Except for when he cries, in which an ink-like substance seeps out of his eyes until they're stained entirely black, and black, inky tentacles poke out of his throat. Luckily, he's learned to repress the urge to cry, but there are definitely ways to push him...
- Eyes Always Shut
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Phlegmatic.
- Has Two Daddies: Sort of.
- Hell Is That Noise: The reason he hates crying, because ever since he was born, it's sounded like some sort of horrific, distorted imitation of a baby's cry.
- The Leader: Type II, if only for the "emperor" motifs surrounding his character.
- Little Bit Beastly
- Loves the Sound of Screaming: Much to his own shame.
- Repressed Memories: Of the several times Wren witnessed his father torturing, raping and killing the women of the Hotel California.
- Survivor Guilt: He's repressed why he feels this way, though.
- Team Dad
- Transsexual: Designated female at birth, but he has begun his transition into living in a more masculine body. He has had top surgery and has taken testosterone for a few years, but he has not had bottom surgery just yet. Deep down, Wren is afraid that he is "faking" his gender out of some level of insecurity or trauma and that fear only deepens when he remembers what kind of person his father really was. He wonders how his father would have treated him if he was a cis girl rather than a trans boy, and is overly critical of himself, believing he is "transtrending" because of this. Truthfully, a man is who he truly is and this would be true regardless of the childhood he had.
Nanatsuki "Nan" SomepersonSon of the God of the Tower of Heaven and the Mysterious Benefactor.
- Animal Motifs: Octopuses, and then, after the Snow King is dealt with, rabbits.
- Cuddle Bug
- Cyclops: Appears to be one because of his blindfold with a sentient, blinking, moving eye over the front of it. He is not one.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- The Dog Bites Back: At the end of the first arc, against The Master II.
- Evil Is Hammy: When he's on the ropes, definitely. Also during the confrontation that lured The Snow King's domain out.
- Fake Brit: Turned out to be emulating a pale-skinned man with a British accent in an attempt to please his master. He is actually a dark-skinned Japanese man.
- Fertile Feet: On occasion.
- Flowery Elizabethan English: For quite a while, until he slips and the heroes realize it was all an act to impress The Master II.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Friends with Benefits: Eventually becomes this with Rowan. And even later, becomes this with Ayame.
- God Is Evil: More like, God Is Easily Manipulated By Handsome Strangers As A Child, Thus Taking On The Beliefs Of Said Handsome Strangers Without Realizing How Utterly Sick And Wrong They Are.
- Green Thumb
- Has Two Daddies
- Horrible Judge of Character: Pretty much his entire life up until where the RP starts, and always is this to some extent after. By nature, despite aligning himself with someone who sees the worst in people, he has too much faith in people.
- Hemo Erotic: Sort of. He mutilates and tortures the Psycho Rangers to achieve some sort of mental relief, due to the fact that he represses his sexuality almost completely.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: His feelings for The Master II are somewhat like a platonic life partnership. Turns out Nan's feelings aren't so platonic.
- Interplay of Sex and Violence: Definitely gets a little, um... Passionate, especially when fighting Yuuka.
- Love Martyr: Platonically for The Master II.
- Love Redeems
- Mean Boss: Towards the Psycho Rangers.
- Parental Incest: He was literally created to be sexually attractive, as a way for the Mysterious Benefactor to show admiration and attraction to the God of the Tower of Heaven. This fact actually escalated to Nan being molested by that father at a very young age, but he doesn't remember a thing about it and his brain developed something like Dissociative Identity Disorder to protect him from the truth.
- Physical God: One of nature.
- The Reliable One
- Repressed Memories: He doesn't remember being molested by his father, and he hasn't remembered it since he began living with his 'other father', the God of the Tower of Heaven.
- Sadist: In spades.
- Sex Is Evil and I Am Horny: "Sex is shameful when I want it and ill-suited to me", more like, but same idea.
- Shapeshifting: For the sake of making his physical features 'looking more like The Master II to fit in with the British and American'.
- Split Personality: He's got three personalities, on top of whatever one is piloting his body most of the time (referred to as the "core personality"). They are Atsuki (who is somewhat young compared to the other two, mostly just came into existence as a response to The Master II - takes a form very similar to Nan v1), Natsuko (has been around the longest with [???], doesn't know why the three of them exist but is trying to be optimistic - takes the form of a sultry adult man) and [???] (has been around the longest with [???], and acts as the trauma-holder - thus is very violent and distrustful, taking the form of a young boy). During the beginning of the second arc of the RP, The Snow King also stepped in as an alternate personality, because Nan's core being and all of his alters were nowhere to be found after The Snow King was encountered.
- Split-Personality Merge: The possibility of this happening could go either way, but for now it doesn't seem a likely prospect on the horizon.
- Technicolor Eyes: Bright orange.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Son: Nan's father is not exactly a looker , but Nan was created in his other father, a butterfly god with a particularly handsome human form's image.
- Villainous Friendship: With The Master II.
- Voice Types: Baritone.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Both for his biological father, the god of the Tower of Heaven, his other biological father who abandoned him and the Tower God, the Mysterious Benefactor, and subconsciously for The Master II who essentially filled his father's role when Nan ran away from home as a young boy.
- What Beautiful Eyes
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Kainashi NamineSon of Ritsu Namine and Sabitsuki.
- Acid-Trip Dimension: His dreams, though quite a bit more coherent than his mother's.
- Animal Motifs: Spiders.
- Asshole Victim
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Essentially the only reason he ends up bonding with the Mistakes.
- Bi the Way: Not that anyone can tell, as he only openly expresses interest in women in reference to his long-distance abusive girlfriend.
- Body Back Up Drive: Has several, knowing that he can die at any given moment. The only thing that needs to survive is his brain.
- Crossdresser: His wardrobe choices are really not played for any kind of shock value whatsoever, it's just how he likes to dress. Despite his less-than-wholesome personality, he just happens to feel most comfortable in traditionally feminine clothing.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Was raped, left with a broken jaw, but died of a slit throat, when he was ten years old.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dissonant Serenity: Consider the following, he is uncomfortable and upset nearly every second of every day. He deals with it remarkably well, with the skill that only someone used to misery can show.
- Dream Land: What his dreams are like, usually of a morbid and symbolic nature.
- Electronic Speech Impediment: Has a bit of trouble pronouncing hard "k" sounds sometimes.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Choleric.
- Good Victims, Bad Victims: Kainashi is hateful, he is known to lash out at other people because of all the pain bottled up inside of him, he projects his own fears onto other people constantly, and as a way of coping with his severe trauma, he grew up into a fairly promiscuous man. And most unforgivable of all, he is most certainly not sorry. He is not meek. He does not apologize for being raped, and he is not here for some good man's noble, pure love to cure him. Bad victim, one would think - but he was written as a big "fuck you" to this trope.
- Hate at First Sight: With Rowan.
- Humanity Is Infectious: Unfortunately not true in his case, and he has no idea how to "catch up" to the wide artillery of emotions humans around him possess.
- Jerk Justifications: Somewhat of a Type 2.
- Long Distance Relationship: He happens to be in one, to the group's surprise. It is not exactly happy or healthy, though.
- Morality Chain: The Mistakes end up being his.
- Phoneaholic Teenager
- Rape as Backstory
- Really Gets Around: Really not in a good or healthy way, considering how sexually traumatized he is.
- Sociopathic Hero
- Sour Outside, Sad Inside
- Strong Family Resemblance: He looks quite a bit like his mother, down to the hairstyle. He didn't always, though.
- Voice Types: Tenor.
- Weapon of Choice: A lead pipe.
- We Can Rebuild Him: After his horrific death at ten years old.
- What Is This Thing You Call Love?: A big part of his central internal conflict.
Canaria-vetatalieSon of Dormin and MALOR.
- Affably Evil
- Alien Blood: His has a cross between the consistency of tears and the consistency of blood, and is a pleasant salmon-pinkish color.
- Anti-Villain: He just wants children to be safe and happy, and be raised healthily. His way of going about it is more terrifying but inconvenient for healthy, non-abusive parents than dangerous.
- Berserk Button: The existence of abusive parents is enough of one, but his true berserk button is being compared to child abusers in any way, shape or form.
- Bizarre Alien Reproduction: Quite bizarre indeed, full of Eye Scream and gore. Conception takes place asexually, but with two parents. The second parent can be anyone he has seen before. As long as he knows what they look like, his child will take on both his traits and the second parent's. It is quite a painful experience though, as gestation takes place in the featureless flesh mound where his left eye would be. Instead of a fetus growing, a glass flower begins to form and grow, glass petals piercing out through that flesh mound at a torturously slow rate until it blooms entirely, shedding a seed. That seed must be watered and fed sunlight diligently, and then it will grow into his freakish glass flower baby offspring.
- Dream Ballet: He comes to people in their dreams, in the form of this, and speaks to them. It's usually an intimidation tactic if he feels they're an enemy of his.
- Earthy Barefoot Character
- Eyes Always Shut: Well, most of the time.
- The Fair Folk: Claims to be one of these.
- Friend to All Children
- Invasion of the Baby Snatchers: Canaria is known to kidnap children from their beds at night while they are fast asleep because he believes all parents are naturally abusive, and all children are better off under his care. This is true in many of his cases, but not all of them.
- Leitmotif: "Witch Hunt" by Yuki Kajiura.
- Magical Flutist
- Mistaken for Pedophile: Played for Drama. The parents who come into contact with the Mistakes paint Canaria as a child predator, a claim the group takes very, very seriously until they learn that these parents have not been entirely upfront.
- Madden Into Misanthropy
- Motherly Side Plait: Rare Male Example.
- Pædo Hunt: What the search for Canaria starts out as, given what the Mistakes have been told. Upon learning the way abusive parents have presented him and his work, Canaria is enraged.
- Physical God: Specifically one of dreams, associated with the protection of innocence in the corrupt world.
- Soft-Spoken Sadist: Canaria normally speaks in gentle whispers. When this changes, though, it's a sure sign things are not going to end well.
- Verbal Tic: His verbal tic is uveveve~! Or any variant of that phrase, like "veve~", "vee," "veyo/uveyo," and many others. It seems to take up more of his speech the more nervous he is.
- Voice Types: It's hard to make out since he's perpetually whispering, but he's probably an alto.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Or so the group thinks initially.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child
Belial Duthane-OkashineSon of Kiki Okashine and Jasaad Duthane.
- Affably Evil: The only thing that makes him evil is his association to Gabriel. Turns out he was never evil in the first place. Certainly a Manipulative Bastard, though.
- Brother-Sister Incest: Belial was very clearly attracted to both his brother and sister, and pretty frequently showed it. Nothing real and physical happened between them, which Belial now thanks his lucky stars for. Of course now he realizes that brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be attracted to each other, but something besides the obvious about that time in his past haunts him. Why didn't anyone - especially his sister, who almost seemed to encourage him - tell him that was wrong?
- Chessmaster Sidekick: To Gabriel Mizuhashi.
- [[Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: He believes, due to his own success at his "job", that he has this and cannot be trusted to make any genuine friends. He's certainly right to some extent, but he is not a doomed special case that can't learn to trust people, by any stretch of the imagination.]]
- Creepy Souvenir: His entire outfit is full of these.
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Horned Humanoid
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Manipulative Bastard
- The Omniscient: He turns out to be a guide of the course of fate, people fated to turn out evil or irreversibly destructive in some way - calling them his "champions" - under his wing only to screw them over big time in the end. Gabriel turns out to be one such champion.
- Power Gives You Wings: Golden butterfly wings, specifically, much like those of his father.
- Precocious Crush: He is the object of Gabriel's.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Rummage Sale Reject: Seems like an innocuous lack of fashion sense until the Mistakes learn that he took pieces of his wardrobe from his fallen champions. At the end of the Mizuhashi Arc, he takes Gabriel's glasses.
- Surfer Dude: Talks just a bit like one, peppering his speech here and there with "Duuuude" and "Radical", and whatnot.
- Voice Types: Baritone.
Demasiado Dolphin-EnoshimaSon of Junko Enoshima and Room 1408.
- Combat Stilettos: Bright pink boots that reach up above his knees, no less.
- Conditioned to Accept Horror
- Despair Event Horizon: He crossed it long ago as a result of the horrific trauma he faced inside Room 1408 as a child. This is the reason why he behaves the way he does - his mind broke, and all he could do to keep from killing himself was to become a new, impulsive, indulgent, shameless person.
- Extreme Omnisexual: So it seems, but he only really has eyes for Holly.
- Hope Is Scary
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Alongside Holly.
- Orgasmic Combat
- Sexy Spectacles: With an occasional helping of terrifying.
- Stoic Spectacles: Partially subverted. He's got the pretty boy thing down tight, but not so much with the stoic.
- The Immodest Orgasm
- Thigh-High Boots
- Too Kinky to Torture: Most definitely. He didn't used to be.
- Trauma Conga Line
- Voice Types: Tenor.
Son of Shuu Iwamine and Mireille Bouquet.
- Badass Bookworm
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Archibald von Karma, who he is in fact sleeping with on a semi-regular basis. H-he's not exactly proud of that.
- Calling Parents by Their Name
- For Great Justice
- Good Doc Bad Doc: The Good Doc to Archibald's Bad Doc.
- I Am Not My Father
- I'm a Doctor, Not a Placeholder: Damn it, Nova, he's a doctor, not a lawyer! ... But he certainly tries his best.
- Like Parent, Like Casual Sexual Partner: Claude has certainly found something familiar and comforting in Archibald's abusive, invalidating, bigoted, condescending, dehumanizing behavior.
- Stoic Spectacles
- Technicolor Eyes: Purple, just like his father's.
- Transparent Closet: Not quite as dramatic as most examples, but... Despite the fact that he is currently sleeping with a man canonically, and the fact that he is very much attracted to another man (AND the fact that he has never been particularly interested in women to begin with!) he still considers himself straight. The reason for this is less out of outright homophobia, and more out of the subconscious fear of homophobic stigma.
- Voice Types: Baritone.
Azure Magic Artificer/The Princess's characters
Katsumi OodawaDaughter of Mondo Oodawa and Kyoko Sakura.
- The Ace: Is a Super High School Level Crime Fighter, after all.
- Action Girl: Goes without saying. Has inherited powers from her Magical Girl mother without needing a Soul Gem, much like Yuuka. She kicks butt and was trained by Kyoko as well.
- Berserk Button: Do not harass ladies around her. She was raised by her father to be respectful to women and to protect them.
- Blade on a Stick: Her weapon of choice, as was her mother's.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Will gladly brawl with anyone who asks for a fight. She's also a huge, huge braggart.
- Compelling Voice: Hates using this power because of her Chaotic Good nature and won't even mention it. However she has inherited this power from her mother. She also will use it if pushed, but not unless every other possible solution has been explored.
- Secret Identity: SHSL Daredevil by day, SHSL Crime Fighter by night. Her superhero name is "Hurricane Chariot Rider". Although unlike with Nozomi, the SHSL Daredevil talent is just a cover-up for her actual SHSL Talent. Although she does a very good job keeping it up, partially because she loves to take risks. She'd tapdance on a landmine if she was sufficiently bored.
- Tsurime Eyes: Got them from her mother and father.
- Would Hit a Girl: Although she doesn't bother ladies who are minding their own business, unlike her father she'll knock ANY evildoer's lights out. The hammer of justice is unisex, after all.
Nozomi MakotoDaughter of Naegi Makoto and Homura Akemi. "Soul" Daughter of Godoka and Sailor Cosmos.
- All-Loving Hero: Seeing as how she's basically a future version of Sailor Moon reborn with part of Godoka's soul within her, and that she's Naegi's (AKA SHSL Hope) kid, it's only natural that she's this way.
- Magical Girl Warrior: Is a SHSL Magical Girl. Unlike Katsumi she embodies everything that makes a "perfect" magical girl.
- Odango Hair: While transformed.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: While transformed she has pink hair because of the influence from Godoka, the pink haired Goddess of Hope. When in her civillian form, she has black hair and grey eyes.
Hauntpark/The Prince's characters
Ayame YakumoDaughter of Yukari Yakumo and Lady Luck.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Good with Numbers: Like Yukari, she's extremely good at math. Not exactly at the level of Ran or Yukari, but Ayame can definitely solve complex problems with ease.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple
- Green Lantern Ring: Averted. Yukari placed very specific limits on Ayame's abilities. Ayame thinks this unfair and resents the overpowered, vague nature of youkais' abilities.
- Hammer Space: She uses gaps as storage devices.
- Parasol of Prettiness: Sometimes she walks around with a parasol, just because it looks nice.
- Portal Network: She jumps around gaps she's already created to get around.
- Thinking Up Portals: She has gap/portal abilities, which she uses to instantly travel wherever she wants (as long as it's a place she's seen.)
Ryou ShionSon of Reisen Udongein Inaba and Kaito Shion.
- Bad Powers, Good People: He has his mother's hallucination-inducing eyes and her wave-altering powers. He's also developed a dangerous voice. However, he's very gentle and sweet.
- Brown Note: He has a very dangerous voice that can damage hearing and cause disorientation, among other negative effects. He normally speaks in a very soft voice. No one knows what'd happen if he ever screamed or shouted.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: They only glow when he's about to use his abilities.
- Little Bit Beastly: He has bunny ears and a little puffy tail. People think they're adorable.
- Moon Rabbit
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He's actually very gentle, despite his evil-seeming powers. Though if he were ever forced to use those powers, he would be dangerous.
- Species Surname: Subverted. He writes his surname/family name as "Shion," after his father, though Kaguya still refers to him as "Inaba," just as she refers to all the rabbits.
- Telepathy: He inherited the ability to read brainwaves and telepathically communicate with other rabbits. He doesn't use the latter very often, though he uses the former to get an idea of what a person is like before he meets them.
E350/The Vagabond's characters
JimOwner of the Shady Abortion Clinic.
- All of the Other Reindeer: One of the few characters that can be categorized as a "Non-Mistake".
- Vague Age: We know that he's older than a majority of the Mistakes, but that's about it.
Morganite Mk. IVRobot daughter of Jenny Wakeman and Peridot.
Harrison Lawrence MastersSon of Vlad Masters and an unknown mother.
Delta McLainDaughter of Ember McLain and Arcee
Nicky/Kuku/The Royal Scientist's characters
Royal SanchezDaughter of Rick Sanchez and Deacon.
- Born Lucky: Though one might not believe it from how her life has played out, Statistically Royal has a natural nine in luck, a near perfect score. Played with, however, as the fallout universe considers luck to be more related to the ability to calculate odds on the spot and use them to her advantage. One could also argue that despite the trauma and injuries Royal has gone through, her ability to not only survive but grow stronger from them when even an above average person would have long died is the ultimate proof that lady luck is always in Royal's corner.
- Gun Nut: Royal loves guns and keeps a massive supply of armaments on her person at all times. She prefers energy weapons, however, and uses regular guns as a last resort.
- Hollywood Cyborg: Though not by choice. Royal's arm and eye were replaced with prosthetic limbs after she lost them in a raider attack, and she later started filling herself with cybernetic implants to counter the brain damage caused by two bullets to the head. By the time she was captured by viciously amoral mad scientists and had most of her vital organs replaced with metal and tesla coils, Royal estimates that less than 50% of her body is still organic. Then there's the fact that she was never organic to begin with
- Logical Weakness: Since her cybernetic implants are what allow her brain to communicate properly with her body, an electromagnetic pulse strong enough to shut down her cybernetics can have effects ranging from severely harming her motor functions all the way to rendering her comatose until they can be put back online.
- Made of Iron: Has lost an eye, had to field amputate an arm, been shot twice in the head at point blank, been impaled through the palm with a knife, and had her brain, spine, and heart surgically removed without her consent, and yet she's always able to shrug it off and keep on trucking. It can make one wonder if she's even human. She's not.
- Statuesque Stunner: Royal stands at over 6 feet, towering over most of the other Mistakes her age and even some older than her. While you'd have a rough time convincing her of the fact, she's also quite attractive.
- Those Two Guys: With Ryker.
King KeterSon of SCP-682 and Not Important.
- Lima Syndrome: Towards both of his captives, but Wren especially.
SpectrumChild of Raiden and Jacket.
- Guardian Angel: Has one in the form of Richard, albeit a very judgemental and often less than helpful one. Still, Richard keeps an eye out for Spectrum, perhaps as a favor to an old friend.
Jack The RipperSpectrum's sadistic alter ego, he tends to come out when Spectrum is in over his head.
eltonParasitic son of Marceline and Spawn
DONT.aviSentient virus created through the combination of the Process and Oad
ManmanA hero of debated existence created from Pepsiman and Saitama
Archibald Von KarmaSon of Manfred Von Karma and a prominent member of the 05 who has since been erased from the history books. * Domestic Abuser: Slowly became this towards Canaria emotionally. He did hit Canaria, once, and that was the end of their relationship.
- Evil Old Folks
- Greater Scope Villain: He has left his fingerprints in the backstories of a large number of other characters, and never good ones. A significant number of previous villains have him to blame for their villainy.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Mind Game Ship: To an extent, he has this with Claude.
- Never My Fault: To this day, he believes he did not mistreat Canaria in any real way - in fact, it was Canaria who did all the wrong by retaliating against his physical abuse in the end.
Zazozaliad's/The Marquis's characters
*Lunar-Pocket Mark VIAn AI child cobbled together from the cannibalized code of *Hyun-ae and Mike.
- Computer Voice / Machine Monotone: *Lunar IS capable of speaking, but prefers to communicate through on-screen text because their speech is painfully inhuman and awkward, despite their efforts to make it more fluid.
- Contagious A.I.: It would be very easy, and VERY tempting for them to do this if presented with an opportunity.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Largely self-inflicted.
- Robot Buddy: *Lunar is just one of many other *Lunar-Pockets, made to be these for agents of the Time Corps.
- Cynicism Catalyst: The very circumstances of their creation predisposed them towards being not all that fond of their creators. The general attitude of the Time Corps towards *Lunar-Pockets as a resource rather than thinking, autonomous beings didn't help.
- Past-Life Memories: *Lunar retains many of the memories of their two AI 'parents.'
GrammaireA whole new being animated from the remains of Uva by the Li Grim, the spirit of the Gran Grimoire. Grammaire is the new insect Greeed, technically, but is also something a little More.
- Creepy Child: Grammaire isn't human, but through an illusion appears as one, a lot of the time. He acts like a child, but not quite a human one.
- Living MacGuffin: The medals that comprise Grammaire's body are basically desire, incarnate, and make an astonishingly good power source if you have the right technology to harness it.
- Translator Microbes: The Greeed are never shown having to learn new languages, despite originating somewhere in Europe (Germany, likely) and then waking up centuries later in Japan - so it's safe to assume they, and thus Grammaire, have something like this.
- Mook Maker: Grammaire regularly creates monsters called 'Yummies' to gather cell medals to sustain himself.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Gram's human form doesn't... quite... hit the mark.
- Constantly Curious
Emery CrowesThe son of Nathaniel Crowes, who was given to Nyarlathotep to serve as a potential envoy of humanity's destruction.
- In Your Nature to Destroy Yourselves: Emery believes this, convinced by his life experiences and Nyarlathotep's influence that humanity craves its own annihilation and will embrace the opportunity for it when presented.
- Humanoid Abomination: After his eldritch makeover, he's only human superficially; he technically doesn't need to breathe, eat, or sleep, though his mental health suffers if he totally avoids rest.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes
- Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness
- Eye Scream: His powers are pretty much ALL this, and the scars rimming his eyes also imply a rather cringe-worthy past injury.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: If you find an eye hiding somewhere unnatural and often physically impossible, Emery is likely responsible.
- Summon Magic: Emery can summon two different Personas, basically magical manifestations of the summoner's inner self (though only one at a time!). The first is named Argus Panoptes, and the second is Nyarlathotep, though it's not the Real Deal and is vastly less powerful than the actual one.
- Tarot Motifs: Naturally, as he's half a Persona character. Emery's thematic arcana is The Hermit.
- Hates Being Touched
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: Emery spent approximately 200 years trapped in a haunted house with little idea of how the world outside was changing, save for what he could see out of the windows or learn from new victims wandering into the house. When he finally got out, he was definitely this.
Scherzo's/The Baron's characters
Rook NaberrieChild of Theodor Harvey and a version of Padmé Amidala who survived Anakin's fall from grace.
- Covered with Scars: Burns, mostly, from her time as a prisoner of the Empire.
- Eyepatch of Power
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Designed as a giant middle finger to this trope.
- Mystical White Hair: Inherited from her father—one of the outward signs of her Lunarian heritage.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Displays blunted affect most of the time. Occasionally flashes of a friendly, curious core personality shine through, moreso as time goes on.
- An Ice Person: Like her father, prefers the use of literal ice magic to disable her enemies.
- Sword Cane: Concealing a lightsaber.
- Technical Pacifist
- Voice Types: Contralto.
Mercy GaleDaughter of Dorothy Gale and Compassion—a sentient, humanoid TARDIS kid.
toc's/bonesalt's/The Lord's characters
- Ancient Evil:
- Believing Their Own Lies
- Cannot Tell a Lie
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Condescending Compassion: Not that he really looks down on others.
- Cute Little Fangs: Lots of 'em!
- Fearless Fool
- For Happiness
- His Story Repeats Itself
- Humans Are Flawed
- Lack of Empathy: Though he still tries very much to be there for other people.
- More Than Meets the Eye
- Suicidal Cosmic Temper Tantrum: Not life, but just about everything else.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
Fetters are the Mistakes' dark sides, so to speak, and if they are not acknowledged and worked with, they hold the Mistakes back from reaching their true potential. They most commonly take the form of negative or harmful thought processes, manifesting from there into fully developed beings - likely stemming from trauma or a negative upbringing of some kind, but never purely from things like mental illness. Fetters also tend to have three stages of development to show their owners if they're doing something right - the Fetters regress if the owner regresses or they progress if the owner progresses. The Fetters listed here are in order of appearance.
The Snow KingThe Second-Stage Fetter of Nanatsuki Someperson, played by binaryShenanigans.
- An Ice Person
- Anti-Villain: So to speak. He counts as an antagonist because he is a Fetter, but he is honestly working his very hardest to push back Nan's darker, baser instincts. The Snow King also openly despises The Master II, calling him a "nazi's son" for his genocidal Fantastic Racism.
- Can't Have Sex, Ever: Enforced by his own sheer willpower instead of any sort of curse. He considers his own sexuality a curse, anyway, since in his previous incarnation of existence, he was a Black Widow who seduced people, had sex with them and then killed them in varyingly creative, gory ways.
- Elegant Classical Musician: Rare Male Example, he plays the piano.
- Evil Is Deathly Cold: His true form is a frostbitten, shambling corpse with a mummified skull for a face.
- Let's Duet: With Jezebel when the pair first meet in secret.
- Papa Wolf: Though historically he has been passive in the face of The Master II, he is starting to shape up to be this towards Nan. Shown most openly when Harrison Masters met the Mistakes and The Snow King began murmuring vivid, obsessive fantasies of how he wanted to subject Masters to a slow, agonizing and torturous death simply because he thought Masters was actually The Master II in disguise.
- [[Repressed Memories: Not realizing he is an extension of Nan's very being, he has no idea what Nan went through. Once the memories come flooding back several arcs later, he and The Widow King have at that point entered into a romantic relationship much akin to a couple that's been married for years. He acts as strong as he can for The Widow King, who does not receive the news well, but The Snow King himself is, deep down, just as horrified.]]
- Sex Is Evil and I Am Horny: He embodies the literal meaning of this trope, but he mysteriously has no real negative opinion of women who are sexually autonomous beings. May be a cross between this and Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality, due to his own irrational belief that actively engaging in sexual activity will make him violent and murderous.
- Team Dad: The Snow King has a strong paternal instinct towards Nan especially, but towards other children in general.
- Voice Types: Tenor.
- Winter Royal Lady: Rare Male Example.
The Wheel of FortuneThe Fetter of Ryker Smith, played by Animated C9000.
- Audience Participation: Given that he's basically a game show host, he ropes every single one of his audience members into playing games on his wheel.
- Game Show Host: One that doubles as the spinner to the actual game.
- Plethora of Mistakes: He seems to see his own existence as a series of deadly mistakes... However, he does not react kindly to people trying to save him from himself.
- The Charmer
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: He, just like his main self, is a 16 year old boy who smokes, drinks and flirts with people way too old for him. The Wheel of Fortune exemplifies a more exaggerated form of the sorrow of those behaviors.
- Wise Beyond Their Years
The Widow KingThe First-Stage Fetter of Nanatsuki Someperson, played by binaryShenanigans.
- Affably Evil: So affable, in fact, that no one who visited his chambers suspected a thing about him.
- Bare Your Midriff: His robe, a bit tight in the chest, waist and hips, contains an hourglass-shaped hole over his navel.
- Black Widow
- Does Not Like Shoes: He walks around in sheer black tights, but doesn't seem to find shoes very comfortable. Not that anyone would be able to tell just by looking at him, as his gown is long enough to cover his feet.
- [[Domestic Abuse: Was a victim of consistent emotional domestic abuse, at the hands of his ex-boyfriend Daffodil, The Portrait.]]
- Even Evil Has Standards: He would not hurt a child or an animal, and he would never have sex on any level of nonconsent.
- Evil Is Sexy
- Guy Liner: The same vivid orange as his eyes.
- Hair Decorations: He pins part of his bangs back with a light brown alligator hair clip.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Essentially his view on how he 'raised' Nan.
- It's Fake Fur, It's Fine: The fur on the ends of his robe is fake, as he cannot stand the idea of animals suffering.
- Lovely Assistant: Rare Male Example, acts as this to the Wheel of Fortune.
- [[spoiler: My Greatest Failure: He sees himself as the father of Nan as a young child, but he only started to appear in Nan's mind after he repressed the memories of his traumatic childhood. Therefore, he had no idea what made Nan as troubled as he was. His greatest failure, in his own eyes, is the fact that he nudged Nan onto a more assertive path - and thus into The Master II's hands, thinking it would be better for him than the toxic, stagnant, sheltered life the boy's other father provided. The Widow King was wrong. But he'd love to hear what you think he should have done in such a horrific time.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Openly believes this.
- [[Repressed Memories: Not realizing he is an extension of Nan's very being, he has no idea what Nan went through. Once the memories come flooding back several arcs later, though...]]
- Red String of Fate: Incorporated into his outfit in the form of a sash, which he sometimes uses as a garrote.
- The Vamp
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: He is, in fact, very protective of children.
The GrotesqueThe Fetter of Rowan Inspector-Matthews, played by Isa the One-Eyed Zombie.
- Anti-Villain: Technically an antagonist in the sense that all Fetters are, but the only thing it (he?) actually feels toward others is fear and a sense of inferiority.
- Covered with Scars: Even more so than Rowan, although in The Grotesque's case the scars are mostly from the addition of the extra torsos.
- Body Horror: His (its?) height is courtesy of the two extra torsos sewn beneath its (his?) own. The extra torsos look awfully similar to those of the boys Rowan killed.
- Frankenstein's Monster: Heavily inspired by both the Shelley version and the Karloff version, according to Word of God.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Nothing but Skin and Bones
- Pronoun Trouble: The Grotesque's dubious humanity is made clear by the out-of-universe confusion regarding whether to use "he" or "it".
- Tragic Monster
- Was Once a Man: Not only that, but what's left of The Surgeon, Rowan's first-stage Fetter.
The LanternThe Fetter of Inochitori Hatsune, played by Isa the One-Eye Zombie
- Does Not Like Men: She doesn't really like any gender, but she trusts men the least.
- Hair Decorations: She pins back a portion of her bangs with a yellow star-shaped barette.
- Jerkass Woobie: She's not very nice, but it's difficult to blame her once Ino's backstory comes out.
- Multicolored Hair: Brown and turquoise, just like Inochitori's. It's styled up in short, wavy pigtails.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Her tulle skirt is adorned with Christmas lights and light-bulbs.