Characters: Deadly Mistakes
open/close all folders
Cartoonatic55's/Twoey Pie's/The Court Witch's characters
Movie-Brat/The Knight's characters
Isa The One-Eyed Zombie's/Isa Chan/The Queen's characters
Son of Pickle Inspector
Son of Anthony J. Crowley
and Billy-Ray Sanguine
Daughter of Madotsuki
and Hatsune Miku
- Actual Pacifist: Although she very briefly puts it on hold to defend herself against Psycho Pink.
- Animal Motifs: Rabbits, according to Word of God.
- Asexuality: She's panromantic asexual, according to Word of God.
- Bilingual Bonus: In-universe; after escaping Psycho Pink, she insults her in Japanese Sign Language.
- Cuddle Bug: If she likes someone a lot, there's a good chance she'll be very cuddly and affectionate with them.
- Funny Schizophrenia: Averted; not only does she display symptoms of actual paranoid schizophrenia, but it is not played for laughs.
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- Mayfly-December Romance: According to Yuuka, the success of the canon timeline rides on sixteen-year-old Ino falling in love with over four-hundred-year-old Nan.
- Multicolored Hair: Half brown, half turquoise
- Robot Girl: Technically a cyborg, though.
- Silent Snarker: She has her moments.
- The Cutie: For the most part.
- The Nose Knows: To an extent; her sense of smell is abnormally strong, but not to a superhuman degree.
- The Speechless: She's mute, and communicates by writing and drawing in her notebook.
- Woman in White: She wears a white mental hospital patient uniform. The intention is to convey her innocence.
E350/The Vagabond's characters
Animated C9000/The Duchess's characters
Son of Roger Smith
, Cronus Ampora
- The Alcoholic: At age 16.
- Alien Among Us: Half-alien, anyway. That he knows of, at least.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Though not as extreme as his known father, Ryker still has shades of this at times.
- Bi the Way: He really doesn't have a preference for one gender over the other, though this changes depending on which persona he's under.
- Disappeared Dad: Ryker knows full and well that Roger had a passionate affair with a mystery man before knocking up "some geek at a convention [he] took Steve and his friends to." Ryker just doesn't know who his birth father or surrogate father are or why he never sees them.
- The Greys
- Half-Human Hybrid
Son of Kowalski
and Hayley Smith-Fischer
. Created via an accidental experiment.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Isaac has to put up with one person like this from each side of his family. From the human side, it's his grandfather Stan, from the penguin side, his uncle Skipper.
- Everything's Better With Half-Penguins: In Isaac's case, not so much...
- Half-Human Hybrid: ... and this fact only makes Isaac's case worse.
- Honorary Uncle: He has three: Skipper, Private, and Rico. (Roger and Klaus are a technical fourth and fifth. Steve is actually his only biological uncle.)
- Magic Versus Science: Isaac is heavily on the Science side of the argument. However, his uncle Private has tried his best to give him a good imagination. Said imagination is usually fueled by science.
- Not So Different: In Nan's Fetter space, he realizes that both he and Nan were emotionally neglected children who did whatever they were told out of desperation to escape their lonely lives.
Daughter of Panchito Pistoles
and Goldie Pheasant
Daughter of Prince Edward
and Fflewddur Fflam
. Created via magic.
- Berserk Button: May the gods help you if you call her "Lulu"... (Her name is pronounced "HLYOO-loo".)
binary Shenanigans'/Team Karasu/The King's characters
Daughter of Mami Tomoe
and Alex Kralie
Son of Santiago
and Emperor Luca deSadar
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Not that he can help it, it seems to run in the family...
- Eldritch Abomination: Part of where his body image self-esteem problems stem from, but he's learned to keep his more ghastly features under control... Except for when he cries, in which an ink-like substance seeps out of his eyes until they're stained entirely black, and black, inky tentacles poke out of his throat. Luckily, he's learned to repress the urge to cry, but there are definitely ways to push him...
- Eyes Always Shut
- Hell Is That Noise: The reason he hates crying, because ever since he was born, it's sounded like some sort of horrific, distorted imitation of a baby's cry.
- The Leader: Type II, if only for the "emperor" motifs surrounding his character.
- Little Bit Beastly
- Loves the Sound of Screaming: Much to his own shame.
- Team Dad
Nana-tsuki "Nan" Someperson
Son of the God of the Tower of Heaven
and the Mysterious Benefactor
- An Ice Person: His Fetter, the Snow King.
- Cuddle Bug
- Cyclops: Appears to be one because of his blindfold with a sentient, blinking, moving eye over the front of it. He is not one.
- The Dog Bites Back: At the end of the first arc, against The Master II.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Because he considers The Master II's plans to be "hasty and destined for failure", he manipulates and changes a few things here and there. "'Tis only out of my love for you."
- Evil Is Deathly Cold: The Snow King.
- Evil Is Hammy: When he's on the ropes, definitely. Also during the confrontation that lured The Snow King's domain out.
- Fertile Feet: On occasion.
- God Is Evil: And easily manipulated by mass-murdering fucks bent on world domination, it seems! Huh.
- Green Thumb
- Hemo Erotic: Sort of. He mutilates and tortures the Psycho Rangers to achieve some sort of mental relief, due to the fact that he represses his sexuality almost completely.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: His feelings for The Master II are somewhat like this, despite being above human sexuality.
- Interplay of Sex and Violence: Definitely gets a little, um... Passionate, especially when fighting Yuuka.
- Love Martyr: Platonically for The Master II.
- Love Redeems
- Mean Boss: Towards the Psycho Rangers.
- The Reliable One
- Sadist: In spades.
- Sex Is Evil and I Am Horny: "Sex is shameful when I want it and ill-suited to me", more like, but same idea.
- Shapeshifting: For the sake of making his physical features 'looking more like The Master II to fit in with the British and American'.
- Technicolor Eyes: Bright orange.
- Villainous Friendship: With The Master II.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Both for his biological father, the god of the Tower of Heaven, and subconsciously for The Master II who essentially filled his father's role when Nan ran away from home as a young boy.
- What Beautiful Eyes
- What Is This Feeling?: With quite a few emotions.
- Winter Royal Lady: Rare Male Example with The Snow King.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Son of Ritsu Namine
- Acid Trip Dimension: His dreams, though quite a bit more coherent than his mother's.
- Asshole Victim
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Essentially the only reason he ends up bonding with the Mistakes.
- Bi the Way
- Body Back Up Drive: Has several, knowing that he can die at any given moment. The only thing that needs to survive is his brain.
- Crossdresser: His wardrobe choices are really not played for any kind of shock value whatsoever, it's just how he likes to dress. Despite his less-than-wholesome personality, he just happens to feel most comfortable in traditionally female clothing.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Was raped, left with a broken jaw, but died of a slit throat, when he was ten years old.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Dissonant Serenity: Consider the following, he is uncomfortable and upset nearly every second of every day. He deals with it remarkably well, with the skill that only someone used to misery can show.
- Dream Land: What his dreams are like, usually of a morbid and symbolic nature.
- Electronic Speech Impediment: Has a bit of trouble pronouncing hard "k" sounds sometimes.
- Humanity Is Infectious: Unfortunately not true, and he has no idea how to "catch up" to the wide artillery of emotions humans around him possess.
- Jerk Justifications: Somewhat of a Type 2.
- Morality Chain: The Mistakes end up being his.
- Rape as Backstory
- Sociopathic Hero
- Weapon of Choice: A lead pipe.
- We Can Rebuild Him: After his horrific death at ten years old.
- What Is This Thing You Call Love?: A big part of his central internal conflict.
Azure Magic Artificer/The Princess's characters
Daughter of Mondo Oodawa
and Kyoko Sakura
- The Ace: Is a Super High School Level Crime Fighter, after all.
- Action Girl: Goes without saying. Has inherited powers from her Magical Girl mother without needing a Soul Gem, much like Yuuka. She kicks butt and was trained by Kyoko as well.
- Berserk Button: Do not harass ladies around her. She was raised by her father to be respectful to women and to protect them.
- Blade on a Stick: Her weapon of choice, as was her mother's.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Will gladly brawl with anyone who asks for a fight. She's also a huge, huge braggart.
- Compelling Voice: Hates using this power because of her Chaotic Good nature and won't even mention it. However she has inherited this power from her mother. She also will use it if pushed, but not unless every other possible solution has been explored.
- Secret Identity: SHSL Daredevil by day, SHSL Crime Fighter by night. Her superhero name is "Hurricane Chariot Rider". Although unlike with Nozomi, the SHSL Daredevil talent is just a cover-up for her actual SHSL Talent. Although she does a very good job keeping it up, partially because she loves to take risks. She'd tapdance on a landmine if she was sufficiently bored.
- Tsurime Eyes: Got them from her mother and father.
- Would Hit a Girl: Although she doesn't bother ladies who are minding their own business, unlike her father she'll knock ANY evildoer's lights out. The hammer of justice is unisex, after all.
Daughter of Naegi Makoto
and Homura Akemi
. "Soul" Daughter of Godoka
and Sailor Cosmos
- All-Loving Hero: Seeing as how she's basically a future version of Sailor Moon reborn with part of Godoka's soul within her, and that she's Naegi's (AKA SHSL Hope) kid, it's only natural that she's this way.
- Magical Girl Warrior: Is a SHSL Magical Girl. Unlike Katsumi she embodies everything that makes a "perfect" magical girl.
- Odango Hair: While transformed.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: While transformed she has pink hair because of the influence from Godoka, the pink haired Goddess of Hope. When in her civillian form, she has black hair and grey eyes.
Rukafais/The Happy Minstrel's characters
Lab-made child of Shuu Iwamine
- Back-Alley Doctor: Considering whose genes compose the other half, and who he was raised by, this was inevitable too. How he plies his trade, so to speak.
- Deadly Doctor: Has the potential for it, but only time will tell.
- Meaningful Name: Shirushi can be translated as many things depending on the kanji used to write his first name. Including 'testing', 'omen', and 'symptom'.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Is he a real surgeon or just extremely talented? And more importantly, does he care? The answer is no.
- Third Eye: Considering whose genes compose one-half of his makeup, this was probably inevitable.
Child (somehow) of Red
and Princess Nehema
A construct made by Nyarlatholep and given a human soul by Loki
. Will eventually 'bloom' and become an eldritch messenger.