TV Tropes Needs Your Help
View Kickstarter Project
Big things are happening on TV Tropes! New admins, new designs, fewer ads, mobile versions, beta testing opportunities, thematic discovery engine, fun trope tools and toys, and much more - Learn how to help here
and discuss here
My alter ego here is your typical fanfiction nut who never read anything with more than 15 pages, has an attention span of about 6 minutes depending on what he's eaten in the past 12, and despite having English as a first language, just can't figure out those pesky rules of spelling and grammar. Throw in the fact that he only has a vague understanding of the setting and characters in these stories, never proofreads, and never quite understood what the word "plot" really means. Now you have a pretty good idea about what's wrong with Peter Chimaera.
Fanfiction made deliberately offensive
. Always armed with Canon Defilement
, intentionally aiming to fall just short of Crossing The Line Twice
, and heavy on the violence, death, and people generally acting like Out of Character
prats. Some seemingly So Bad It's Horrible fics may actually be Troll Fics in disguise by means of Stealth Parody
. Though written specifically to piss people off, owing to Poe's Law
, Misaimed Fandom will
still result. On the other hand, they're often hilarious if you're in on the joke.
Note that the difference between a Troll Fic and an awful fanfic depends completely on intent. Some authors
are just that bad
. This ambiguity is one of the reasons Troll Fic is so successful, as it directly violates Hanlon's Razor
Compare Bile Fascination
, Stylistic Suck
Examples (by series' medium of origin):
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Batman Hero Of Gotham is a Batman troll fic. Characters die and randomly come back to life (In Chapter 3, the Joker dies and then comes back to life for no reason in around 12 sentences), The Penny Plunderer is called "one of the most powerful villains in Gotham", Batgirl walks off a backbreaker from Bane, and Crazy Quilt is called "the evilest villain ever" and actually kills Robin (thus leading to Alfred, of all people, taking up the mantle). Many other characters also appear, such as Wolverine (who even says that he appears in everything), a few of the other X-Men, Darkseid (spelled as Darkseed), Superman, General Zod, and Master Chief (spelled as Mastar Chief). Also, there's tons of bad grammar. Here's some quotes from the story:
"STOP KILLER CROC YOU NOT GET WAY WITH MONEY!" Batman yell.
"STOP ZOMMBIES!" Batman say, "YOU DIE!" Batman then use anti-zommbie spray on zommbies.
"YOU HERO IS FAIL YOU! YOU IS SURENDER ALL JUNK FOOD OR ALIENS IS DESTORY EARTH!" say Alien leader to human race.
- Iron Man trolls everything.
Live Action Film
- Avatars II: When Qwaritch Takes Revenge, admitted by the author to be intended as parody.
- Star Wars Light In Dark Time, began life as this back for the first two chapters, including horrible grammar and spelling, a confusing narrative, inconsistent events (one character dies three times in the first two chapters, and Darth Vader being called...Dark Vader). However, from chapter three onwards, the series gains a more serious tone, proper grammar, and a coherent plot, this is lampshaded.
Live Action TV
- Carolina and Penni MST here is a Big Bang Theory fic written by an author who is apparently very interested in My Immortal (they wrote a startical sequel and favorited a MST of it). The first lines are "Heyyyy! I am Carolina Watson and first off Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy hawter then that bitch Penni. I'm 17 and syuper dyuoper hawt! Yeah, I'm tan and blonde and I'm 17 year old! I'm sexi and Im dating Sheldin. I'm also syuper smart and I'm Byeseckshyoowell!" It gets worse from there. The author's note at the end of the second chapter claiming it is *not* a parody did nothing but convince even the doubters it's a parody.
- Flowers in a Box is the infamous trollfic for the Sherlock fandom, written by samlicker113, aka Penworthy. Proven to be a brilliant trollfic in the twist ending. It gives us such brilliant catchphrases as "Why don't you go fuck a dinosaur, Anderson?" and "I DEDUCE THAT UOU AR SEXY."
- The aptly named jo bel nd da dokter hoo' is a Doctor Who Troll Fic, similarly written to My Immortal. The fic also lampoons the Doctor typically having a young, "hot", female human companion - along with said female companions' tendencies to find the Doctor attractive - by placing in overt, sexual puns:
doKTEer Who sd. "cum wit mee"
"Y wuld I cum wth u?' i demandd!111
"CUZ UR HOT,' da dokter hoo sad.
"oh thnk u!" I sd, "yur hot 2!111'
- ''Whotrek: The Ultimate Adventure 1 starts out as a very badly spelled Star Trek / Doctor Who crossover with a very poor grasp on consistency. In just the first chapter, a group of Klingons attack the Enterprise, only to be defeated, before continuing their attack as if nothing happened just one line later, characters (especially Wesley) tend to die and then show up alive again later with no explanation, and the further the story goes on, the more insane it gets, as it keeps throwing in more and more ludicrous plot-twists (mostly involving "*INSERT CHARACTER HERE* was the Master!") and crossing over with about half a billion different franchises.
- The MRA Trilogy, whose author is notorious for other trollfics (see Western Animation below). One of the reviews called the first installment "the craziest, most intentionally-offensive Trollfic [they had] ever seen", and honestly it doesn't fall far from that remark: admist all the extreme mysogyny, gorn, Body Horror, Nausea Fuel and Purple Prose, it is about as blatant about its true purpose as it can be without spelling it out outright.
- The Calvin at Camp Christmas Carol which was meant to be a Take That at uncreative "parodies" of The Muppet Christmas Carol that seemed to flood Fanfiction Dot Net one Christmas. If you check the reviews, you can see that some authors got the joke and others didn't.
- In a similarl vein, How to Write a Movie Parody is also a Take That, but to all uncreative "parodies" in general. Almost all of the reviewers (not counting the anonymous spammer) seemed to get the joke and thought it was hilarious, save for two fanmake authors (one was confused, the other was butthurt).
- Face The Strange, which claims to be Harry Potter/Naruto, but starts with Edward and the Mary Sue (Whose name varies, but is usually somewhere in the vicinity of "Dallas") on their way to Hogwarts. Sonic the Hedgehog characters turn up, among many other things. Dumbledore turns out to be a pedophile rapist. A lot of the entertainment reading it is a result of Rouge Angles of Satin. Best mocked with friends.
- The author eventually came out and admitted that she was deliberately attempting to write the worst Fan Fic possible. She ran with it after it became memetic, spawning art based on the Rouge Angles of Satin quotes and even an RPG adaptation.
- How I saved the world. Where to even begin? The author imposes his ideologies obsessively, spends part of the fic flaming opponents and the content almost entirely revolves around little more than how he is right – or rather how everyone else is wrong. The majority of comments are equally likely trolls.
- Kiss Me You Animal is a Troll Fanfiction about a self-insert of the author time traveling to 1963, meeting a young Paul McCartney, falling in love with him, marrying him and even having his children. Along with screwing up history as we know it, it also includes furries, goths, and multiple shout-outs to things the author likes.
- Me & The Band, featuring Avenged Sevenfold transported into the world of Neopets, along with two abhorrent O Cs, at first starts out like a horrible accidental-pregnancy badfic and then things go bad. Soon the drummer dies of a heart attack and the only thing that can save him is the Communist Manifesto. The rest is a complete Mind Screw beyond any sane person's comprehension in which everyone has gay sex, the Queen of Communism's ghost (who is somehow Ayn Rand) shows up and attacks people with Hyper Beams, the fourth wall is not so much broken as bombarded into dust by artillery, Sakura grows a penis, and the point of view moves around like a hummingbird on speed. It can actually be quite amusing, if one can understand it.
- The Spider-Man/X-Men Evolution Fic (confusingly only under the X-Men Evo tab on fanfiction.net), Web of Shadows contains Character Shilling of notrious Spider-Man Scrappy and Creator's Pet, Carlie Cooper, Rouge randomly being a satanist, and blantant bashing of fan favorite Mary Jane Watson of whom many see Carlie as a poor Replacement Scrappy for (and for those of you wondering, it had a well deserved spot on the So Bad Its Horrible page). The author complained about how everyone called Carlie a Mary Sue, claiming that a Mary Sue was only a really cool character. Said author had written several decent stories in the past and seemed very anti-character bashing. It turns out the last chapter of the fic has Carlie being arrested for the crime of being a Mary Sue, and exist to lampshade her general awfulness both in the comics and the fic itself, as well as being a tract against bad fanfic tropes in general.
- The infamous Goku/Anne Frank Fic.
- The works of Comics Nix are just too disgusting, repulsive, horrifying, vile and insane to possibly be taken seriously. Special mention goes to Severus Snape, Professor and Lover, a Slash Fic between Snape and the Teletubbies that even got mentioned on Cracked.
- Most stories by "THE CRACK LEMON KING" are troll fics and could cause your brain to melt just from how horrible they are.
- The stories of this bizarre person (they've changed their name about seven times now). All of them are pretty terribly written and feature an extreme amount of robotic, OOC dialogue, among other gross, freakish, and simply disturbing plot elements. Not to mention the AU fics, some of which seem much too suspiciously hilarious to take seriously.
- The works of Hans Von Hozel.
Hans: "I had idea when one day, I going in Berlin. Suddenly, everything in English! I could not understand it. It was like it in another language, so I make English and do stories in it. : D"
- Every work by TheOnlyNightTroll. The author has written twelve fics already and even has a blog.
- The collective works of Peter Chimaera were also done by an SA member ("Heisanevilgenius").
- Pierre Tasse 2's works. Most of them are ~three line In Name Only fics against the evil "britis" (sic), which cause something horrible to happen (a cul-de-sac being nuked, The universe getting destroyed...) or they are killed off. His "Sonic To A Car" is a Random Events Plot in 400 words with no rhyme, reason, capitalization or respect for English rules of grammar.
- raspephabio note by Xxxxemo4everxxxX. A... complicated fic which is a big crossover of "Deaf Note", Twilight, Axis Powers Hetalia, "Buhleach", "Pokemanz/Opkermans", "Volcaloid", "Full Metail Alchemist", "Finale Fantosy", "Kinddung harts", "Obomar", "Hirrally Crintow", "Bihll Crintoe", "Irony Man", "Suol Mater", Pedobear, "Fappy Pooter", "Inyuahda", "cawobai beepoop", "Owruan" and Yu-gay-ho. Has a lot examples of Mind Screw, Spell My Name with an "S" and Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Anything by Storyprovider.
- The fanfic writer SuperMegaEpicAwsome started out by writing troll fics. His first story, a Sponge Bob Square Pants troll fic called "Patrick vs The World", had Patrick turning evil and killing everyone. He removed the story. He also wrote a second troll story, a Fear Street and Dora the Explorer crossover called Nowhere to run. However, instead of removing it, he decided to try to make it into a serious story.
- Roughly three quarters of the fanfiction posted on /tg/ is trollfiction. This thread in particular is nothing but various fictional characters defeating 40K characters, from Luke Skywalker to Tintin.
- A troll by the pen name 'nntssbaby' terrorized the now-defunct Fandomination.net for about FOUR YEARS with the worst Good Charlotte fanfiction imaginable. Some of it ranged from stealth parodies of the melodramatic slash or Mary Sue stories posted on the site, but more than 100 were incomprehensible 'leetspeak' stories with recurring characters like a group of 'PUNXGOTH' escargot, Chris (the drummer who had left the band, and always spoke properly and intelligently), and a hobo Benji had apparently enslaved. It got so bad that the site's owner addressed it on the main page and deleted all the stories, only for them to return with a vengeance months later. According to nntssbaby's profile, s/he had more than 70,000 hits on the small, nearly niche website and dozens of MTS fics done on her work.
- A great PMV troll vid is this one set to "Best Song Ever" (the Jon Lajoie one, not One Direction), itself Stylistic Suck. It too has deliberate repetition, as well as non-existent lip syncing and large blank gaps in between spaces.
- The Serial Experiments Lain anime music video "A Total Waste of 6:35 by XStylus is an AMV version of a troll fic (a troll vid, if you will). Unusual in its lack of offensive sex and violence, it instead concentrates on deliberate repetition, static scenes where virtually nothing interesting happens, and a true Ear Worm of musical accompaniment (Groove Armada's "At the River"). The trolling nature of this is only increased by the Pop-Up Video-style dialogue bubbles representing a conversation between the AMV's creator and an unidentified viewer, where it becomes increasingly clear that that the real entertainment is the flabbergasted reaction of the audience. The video's AMV.org page goes on to say that the video is also a parody of both AMV creators who take themselves too seriously and those who put in too little effort (in this context, using low-quality footage that has subtitles and/or network watermarks).
- The Adventures Of Nickcat was this, but then the author made it serious. Let's all pray to god it turns out well.
- Fabio King Alpha Melrose appeared in the comment sections of Topless Robot. His stories a totally nuts. He debuted with an Aquaman fic where "Athur/Arthu" goes to a bar with Hawkman, has sex with Elliot Stabler's unnamed daughter,and he and her other sex items: War Machine, Lion-O, Pabu the fire ferret etc. fight "Eloit" and his knights: Adam Sandler, Zac Efron, Larry the cable guy etc. The fight consists of the weirdest scenes ever. Lightning McQueen rapes Sandler and then dies of a heart attack, Johnny Depp girl slaps someone and Lion-O stabs him, Pabu's "arms of lead" being ripped off, Aquaman raping Selena Gomez, and Chuck Norris defeating Hawkman by watching Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures because Hawkman is a "brony who loves Applejack perverslee". And that's only his first fic. Others include Captain Rex having a three way with Billy Ray Cyrus and "Ms. Teapot", Magneto becoming the slave of a possible gary stu and it all being Pyro's nightmare and then he and Maneto make love after reading an issue of Youngblood, and Taylor Lautner being so upset about Kristen Stewart cheating on Robert Pattinson that he falls in love with...the sahara desert. Need I say more?
- There is a section of the Creepypasta wiki dedicated to creepypasta styled troll fics aply named Horrible Troll Pastas.
- Due to overwhelming amounts of troll pasta, another wiki was created to house them. It's called Trollpasta Wiki.
- One of the best Troll Pastas is from Bogleech's Ghastly Macaroni, mot notable for being the origin of "The Day of All The Blood" and "The Dead Skull".
- There is a community on Fanfiction.net called The Troll Fics that lists troll fics. Currently, there are 321 stories in the community. A troll named Rex Aurum Tempus discovered that some of his troll fics had been added to the community, and he wrote this, but it's now deleted.
- I Wanna Be the Guy doesn't have troll fanfiction, but it does have troll fangames. Usually, these are deliberately buggy and unplayable, with horrible graphics and music, spikes everywhere, etc.  and  are some of the more obvious examples, though theoretically, any of the horrible fangames could be secretly trolls.
- The Beta Threat for Modern Warfare. Dear God, the horrors of The War on Terror...
- The same author has also written trollfics for every imaginable action, war, or Survival Horror game, including one for FEAR which basically constitutes the result of taking a synopsis of the entire series, throwing it into a blender, and writing down whatever's left. Among its moments include either "Pointy Man" or "Fast Soldier" (both are the same guy, a blend of all the games' protagonists) receiving Alma's (properly, Gurl's–but she seems to fulfill the same role as Alma) unwanted advances as per F.E.A.R. 2... but rejecting them because he is gay. It also mocks the Press X to Not Die mechanics found in the series.
- The Half-Life: Full Life Consequences saga (as well as everything else by squirrelking) was revealed to be this by the actual author, a Something Awful goon.
- Left 2 Die 4ever, a bizarre spin on Left 4 Dead.
- Lexaeus Loves Hot Topic, a gibberish-filled Kingdom Hearts and My Immortal fic. The author slipped up and referenced the "khfanficrants" LiveJournal community in his/her profile before taking it down.
- A somewhat different approach to Troll Fic was done with Lucki, a Pokémon fanfic written by a Serebii user by the name of icemew. After the "new trainer" story took a gradual turn for the dark, ending with a Kill 'em All Downer Ending, icemew revealed herself to be the noted fandom member Farla and pointed out that not only was the titular character a blatant Mary Sue (although a technically well-written one), the readers' approval of the character's actions and refusal to dismiss the story as crap proved the incompetence of the site's community. She was attacking a brand of Jerk Sue who doesn't rank high in Litmus tests for lack of outlandish characteristics, but are equally insidious for being Invincible Heroes who act as Author Avatars and therefore can't do wrong despite blatantly breaking the universe rules and mistreating everyone who doesn't agree with her, things who most Litmus tests don't rank high enough.
- Mass Effect: Magic Xbox:360 Edition is a riproaring laughter inducing insight in the mentality of the ever growing, yet poorly planned self insert fiction's being writing in Mass Effect Verse. The author says that if done correct and called an OC fic rather than an Self insert fic, he can respect it. but we all know he hates this style of insertion in any form. It's funny becuse he's actually a good storyteller. See Magnificent Bastard.
- Mega Man at McDonalds probably didn't start as one; in fact, it was probably nothing more than a failed attempt at humour. However, after a year and a half of requests to the authour to update what was once a dead fic, chapter 5 came out, and well... it has to be read to be believed.
"Thateth good idea, Cuntman I mean Cutman, Immaeth do that!" Megaman declared before being piled on and assraped by black law-abusing cops eating fried chicken-flavor watermelouns (It's meloun because they're British).
- "Smash School" gives an interesting spin on the genre by having two authors. Set in the "Super Smash Brothers" universe, one author writes of a girl stuck in the game following the framework set up by sonicluvr242, who is the troll author. Otherwise its just a Sonic OC and a "Self Insert"...
- SONIC HIGH SCHOOL is most likely parodying the heaps upon heaps of Sonic the Hedgehog High School A.U. fanfiction. The fanfic contains such things as a lot of Anatomically Impossible Sex (things like horrifically huge penises, vaginas being empty holes that just lead to a female's internal organs, and a specific instance where Shadow ejaculates in the form of white curtains after he masturbates while driving.) Sonic being turned into an obvious Marty Stu, some mild racism (e.g. "'The limo is broken,' said the limo driver who looked like a person but darker colored.", "Sonic's Chinese doctor was there too, also. He did not cry because his eyes were too small to let them tears out.") hilariously nonsensical similes (e.g. "He braked the car so hard that the sound it made was like hearing the world's largest bird get punched in his tummy."), and atrocious wordplay.
- Swimming In Terror is a Super Dangan Ronpa 2 fic that the author herself has confirmed to be a Troll Fic. It's about Hajime Hinata's little sister, Hibiki Frolo, the Super High School Level Swimsuit Model. Hilarity Ensues. It's also readable, so that's a plus.
- Super Miranda Quest. The story itself is kind of a normal stealth parody, and everyone immediately recognized it as such, but then Miranda came back after being banned by permission from the admins of Fantendo, and began to troll a whole new generation of new users. Notable acts include Miranda disliking the otaku because she doesn't like the japanese but claiming it's not racist because racism is disliking black people, along with deciding that animal crush videos in which animals are tortured are perfectly alright because they aren't about HER being tortured, because that would be terrible.
- Supper Smash Bros Mishonh From God. Blatant Mary Sue? Check! Preachy religion? Check! At least, we hope...
- Subverted by the Kingdom Hearts fanfic Those Lacking Spines. While the author was originally aiming to write a trollfic, she eventually changed her mind and wrote a hilarious (albeit preachy) parody of Crossovers, High School A.U., Mary Sue, Alternate Character Interpretation, Dark Fic, Crack Fic, and Everyone Is Gay, among other things.
- ANYTHING written by Asbertego. Far Cry 2, Gears of War, Killzone, Modern Warfare, Left 4 Dead... This guy trolls practically every popular First-Person Shooter.
- ComicsNix is a very well-known troll fic author. His works include Severus Snape: Professor and Lover, a Harry Potter/Teletubbies crossover with an absolutely disgusting orgy scene, Batman In the Bowels of Hell, a Batman fanfic where Batman and Robin die and go to hell (and get reincarnated twice) and the Joker rapes Batgirl (which she ends up liking) and threatens to rape her dog. He is known for his disgusting sex scenes and spelling mistakes.
- Eyesglowyellow's troll days on deviantart consisted of mainly this and poor M Spaint screencap edits. Most notably feature a Metokur Chimera with blue smoke breath that didn't really do much.
- While Mangogirl's best-known work is the infamous Warhammer 40K piece "Squad Broken," she's also guilty of one or two World of Warcraft fics containing a similar level of vulgarity, gore, and all-around squick.
- Someone posted a short on the El Goonish Shive forums about a character (narrating in first person) brutally killing the main cast. It spawned a lenghty discussion and analysis of what the author was trying to say with it before it was eventually forgotten.
- Inverted by Sonichu's hatedom, where "trollfics" are normal fanfics with the moral alignments usually flipped. The most well-known is Asperchu, the story of the Electric-Aspergers Pokémon and his grand adventures.
- Sonichu itself is an unusual example, as it began as straight-up fanfiction combining Pokémon and Sonic the Hedgehog, but it became increasingly troll-oriented from about midway and onwards as people noticed its author writes mainly out of anger. People started to poke and prod him when they realized that if you make him angry enough, he will write about whatever you want him to write about.
- The Baby Is You (link wisely omitted, although you can still find it with enough Google-fu) is, strangely enough, a musical one of these for Homestuck about Dave being pregnant with John. It was made by a member of Homestuck's music team in protest of a new forum rule - needless to say, the forum's staff clamp down very strongly on any mention of it.
- Large Bagel is something between a Troll Comic and a parody of bad anime.
- There is one Dragon Tales trollfic that told of Dragon Land becoming a police state and Cassie dies at the end of the fic.
- Avatar New Destiny 2 This has got to be a troll. When the summary is "Korra wants t be a athlet so she makes new friends, but has to fite evil riche concervative."
- A somewhat infamous example is the Korra/Futurama crossover on Fan Fiction.net by ZombieGoasts, "Legend of Korra Fanfic," also known as Amon's Favorite Pillow. It involves Amon meeting Bender, and Amon, being an avid hater of benders, hates him for several reasons. The fic isn't offensive, but it is notorious for being incredibly stupid, bizarre, and hilariously terrible.
- The gorn-ridden, incoherent works of Carliro/Eogrus—most notably (NSFW) Zaheer And P'li: A Loving Star That Burns In The Eternity Of The Void (which was to become somewhere between gallows humor and utter cringe-fuel as Book 3 ran its course).
- chowders homosexal addvenchair is a Chowder fanfic about, well, Chowder. Oddly enough the homosexual content seems to drop off randomly part way through. You can read it here. (NSFW. Or anywhere)
- Cupcakes, a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan fic, seems to have been written solely for shock value and lulz. Surprisingly, it's an aversion! The author, Sergeant Sprinkles, later stated that he wrote it on a whim just to see who would read it, and was surprised by how infamous it was (he admits that it's terrible, so the Troll Fic part may have been played straight after all; it's hard to tell). He has written several other decent, non-horrific stories. (None of which will ever be as successful as Cupcakes, of course.)
- The Spiderses is a more straightforward example, being the FiM equivalent to My Immortal.
- Prince Martin Willis is another trollfic (hopefully) that has gained some traction within the Brony community for its extremely coarse subject manner and practically illegible format. Dramatic readings can be found on YouTube.
- Pattycakes is this by Word of God. It's well-written and most characters (with the notable exception of
FlutterPsychoshy) are at least show-accurate on the surface, and this somehow makes it worse.
- Iron Will's Foalcon Necrophilia Sex Rampage. Quite possibly one of the purest of My Little Pony trollfics. It's eponymous, genre savvy protagonist, Iron Will, narrates the story in first person, while speaking in third person. The words "Iron Will" replace almost all pronouns and the story contains a gratuitous quantity of rape, gorn and torture, mainly of underage foals. It appears to have been created for no purpose other than to troll people.
- Cheerilee's Garden, a gory Dark Fic that makes Cupcakes look tame, has some of its horror defused by the opening author's note, which declares that it was written just for the hell of it and shouldn't be taken seriously.
- Twillight Sparkle's awesome adventure is clearly a parody of bad fanfics: Most of the cast are either flanderized or wildly out of character, the plot has more holes than a wheel of swiss cheese, and an original character who just happens to share the author's name winds up stealing the limelight and becoming the Nominal Hero. Of course, it hangs so many lampshades on its shortcomings that the joke is obvious.
- Dipper Goes to Taco Bell (NSFW) is basically the Cupcakes of Gravity Falls. The fanfic begins somewhat in character, but immediatly drops to massive Squick levels once Dipper starts to pleasure himself to his own body fluids in the Taco Bell stall. Dipper eventually dies after accidentally castrating himself, Mabel then violates Dipper's corpse, and then the Taco Bell employee dismembers both Dipper and Mabel, and he turns them into tacos. Needless to say, it garnered massive attention from Fallers on Tumblr. And to top it off, there are spelling errors everywhere.
- Also, the fic Harvey Birdman Versus The Organization XIII it's a failed attempt at Troll Fic, Harvey and everyone are pretty much in character.
- Aversion: Many bronies think My Little Unicorn is this . It isn't. He's been writing stuff like this since 2006, and he apparently sets a word quota for himself (every story MUST be equivalent to the average 30-minute episode, no exceptions). Then again, he might just be a ridiculously persistent troll...
- Dakari-King Mykan briefly attempted to release non-Starfleet MLP fanfics that were likely intended to troll fans of the show by ending after the first chapter with no intention to continue. It didn't work.
- The Phrase That Pais, a Total Drama Island Fan Fic is about a Mary Sue who loves Duncan, Noah, Bridgette, even if the author swears he/she is not a troll.
- Spongeboob nd de sea monstar. Obviously a purposeful troll fic written for the lulz, judging by the comparably better stories written by the same author.
- "Steven and Amethyst: The Love That Transcends The Doors of Inanity" (NSFW) An infamous Steven Universe fanfic that has already had comparisons to the equally offensive "Dipper Goes To Taco Bell". It contains excessive Squick, complete incomprehensibility, and even a ethnic slur in it to boot. It is accompanied by a sequel.. (Eogrus/Carliro is again to blame.)
- The meaningfully-named The Worst Phineas and Ferb Fanfic In History
- Anything by The 6ft Dick. He became so (in)famous that at one point there was an entire section dedicated to him in Encyclopedia Dramatica's article on Fan Fiction.
- Dolan comics are poorly spelled, poorly drawn troll comics about Donald Duck as an Ax-Crazy villain who murders and rapes other cartoon characters.
- In general cartoons that are aimed at preschoolers or are edutainment have a large amount of Troll Fic's. It's easier to count Wonderpets or Arthur fics which aren't written for troll or shock value.