Fan Fic: Silver And Bronze: The Conspiracy Of The Shapeshifter
Silver and Bronze: The Conspiracy of the Shapeshifter
is a Harry Potter FanFic
written by Enchanted Lucy
. It is currently not complete, but the author seems to be making regular updates. The story revolves around Susan Henkel and her adventures at Hogwarts.
After receiving a fairly detailed flame by a Troll on her first two chapters on April 4th, she seems to have stopped updating.
On June 20th, she posted a journal on her deviantART profile explaining that "life in general is being a douche" and she therefore hasn't had time to update, but assures her watchers that she will continue the story and the flame she received had no impact on her ability to complete the story.
On August 23rd, she updated her story with a fairly long chapter.
Provides examples of:
- Artistic License – Biology: Susan has quite a bit of energy, considering she's described as "short" and "chubby".
- Not necessarily. Wordof God says that Susan has bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder tends to cause an enormous amount of energy in the effected individual during manic episodes.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Susan. Nuff said.
- Deadpan Snarker: At least that's what the author had in mind when she wrote most of Susan's dialogue.
- Hot-Blooded: Susan Henkel, obviously.
- Jerkass: When Susan laughs at Snape when he's trying to teach the class, but he promptly gives her detention.
- Mood Whiplash: In chapter 14, Susan curses Lupin out for neglecting to mention that he's her godfather and then we cut to two characters the author didn't previously mention or elude to having it out, though this may have been to give insight on the tension found between Slytherin and Gryffindor because of the match, or the author plans to elaborate more on these characters in future chapters.
- Nice Girl: Rosemary, Susan's older sister, seems to be one. Albeit a very conservative one.
- Even Susan seems to be one underneath all of the psycho tendencies.
- Obligatory Swearing: Pretty much everything that Susan says.
- Original Character: The story is full of them. The central character is one and her family are all these. There are also a couple of students that aren't related to Susan who fall under this.
- Sarcasm Mode: Susan's exchange with Hermione in Chapter 12
Hermione: "I missed Charms class! Cheering Charms! All because of Malfoy! On top of that, I've just about had it with Trelawney! I am never setting foot in that rubbish factory she calls a classroom ever again!"
Susan: "My day was just fabulous, too! Classes weren't that hard, Snape was just so nice and detention was a piece of cake, especially with Filch not at all harassing me about kidnapping his stupid cat! What was her name? Mrs. Harris or something?"
- Sir Swearsa Lot: Susan. Just... Susan.
- It's implied that she may have learned her... colourful vocabulary from her father.