Fan Fic / Code Geass: Awesome of the Rebellion
: Awesome of the Rebellion is a Troll Fic
about Lelouch teaming up with his brother Awesome
to fight the Brittanian Empire.Come now, we all know how this is going to turn out.You can read it here. A Dramatic Reading can be found here.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- An Ass-Kicking Christmas: Chapter 14.
- An Ice Person: The Emprah showcases a bit of this, since he can turn water into ice by stepping on it.
- Ascended Extra: Mao is revealed to be the emperor of china.
- Awesome McCool Name:
- Awesome, of course.
- Awesome's rival, Zaber el Badass.
- Butt-Monkey: Lelouch.
- Catch-Phrase: Lelouch has "Damn you Awesome!" ...which he tends to say when his plans get foiled. Note that Awesome has yet to actually be the person who foils them.
- Chick Magnet: Awesome, naturally.
- Confused Question Mark: When Lelouch meets S2, he asks who she is, "with questionmarkface." as though his facial features were replaced by one of these.
- Death Glare: The Emprah's can melt snow.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Happens sometimes.
''All the japans were scared but then Awesome had a brilliant idea
Awesome de Britannia: "I have a brilliant idea!"
- Chapter 16 has probably the most extreme example yet:
Putin was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin
"I am too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Putin said because he was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin. He flew away and Rasputin laughed evil
"Ha! It seems he was too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Rasputin said evilly.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Rolo gets killed by Awesome the first time he appears.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Suzaku has the Spinzaku power, in which he spins his legs around. Different forms of the power include the Spinzaku Kick, in which he kicks his opponents, the Spinzaku Helicopter, where his legs turn into helicopter blades, and the Spinzaku Tornado, where he spins so fast, that he creates a tornado, and then throws it at his enemies.
- Forgot I Could Fly: It takes about half of Chapter 16 for Awesome to come Back from the Dead, since he forgot he could resurrect himself, and then remembered, so he came back to life.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: Suzaku changes his allegiance almost every other chapter.
- Julius Beethoven da Vinci / Historical Villain Upgrade: Mao is actually Mao Zedong in disguise.
- Lenin and Stalin are Super Communists, with the ability to use energy beams, summon armies of robots/zombies and throw mountains. Also Rasputin gives people Geass.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: As of Chapter 10 the story now includes Cherno Alpha, Gipsy Danger, Liberty Prime, the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl.
- Nuke 'em: Britannia does this in chapter 17, in this case, to kill all the sperms in the world, so nobody can have children, which will shut down Awesome's plan of recruiting super-powered teenagers.
- Pirates Versus Ninjas: Awesome got a Pirate Geass specifically because it was the only thing that could rival Zaber's Ninja Geass.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Rule of Cool: Oozing with it.
- Satellite Love Interest: Shirley serves no purpose in the plot except to be Awesome's girlfriend. S2 is the same, her only other function is to give Awesome new Geass abilities.
- Spin the Earth Backwards: Used in chapter 17, in order to help Awesome fly through a time portal before it closes.
- Spiritual Successor: To Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami. Seriously, the basic concept is exactly the same.
- Stations Of The Canon: The story follows the same events that happen in Code Geass, except that Jerimiah joins up much earlier, and Awesome effortlessly solves every problem.
- Though around chapter 10 it goes completely Off the Rails and now has very little in common with the original story.
- Story-Breaker Power
- Awesome starts off the story having a Mind Control Geass, a "bring anyone back to life" Geass, before later replacing the Mind Control Geass with a Laser Geass... which he in turn replaces with a Pirate Geass.
- As of chapter 12, Zaber has a Laser Geass, an Anti-Geass-Canceler Geass, a Ninja Geass and a Blood Geass. He gets around the problem that he can only have one Geass per eye by getting more eyes.
- Mao has a Communism Geass that has the same properties of a Mind Control Geass, plus a random grab-bag of other powers including levitation and summoned weapons.
- Suddenly Sexuality: C2's a lesbian now. This seems to serve no purpose except to upset Lelouch.
- Taking You with Me: Zaber attempts this in chapter 17, by using his Laser Geass on a pile of nukes that Awesome intended to decommission. This fails since Awesome was drunk, which is said to protect him from the nukes.
- Took a Level in Badass: Suzaku's military training now apparently allows him to shoot the fire off a knightmare's flaming chainsaw bayonets using bullets, deflect bullets into space by kicking them fast enough and turn his legs into helicopter blades.
- Troll Fic: Let's hope so...
- Welcome Back, Traitor: As in canon, Suzaku become one of the Knights of Rounds despite his Heel–Face Revolving Door status.