Fan Fic: Code Geass: Awesome of the Rebellion
Code Geass: Awesome of the Rebellion is a Troll Fic about Lelouch teaming up with his brother Awesome to fight the Brittanian Empire.Come now, we all know how this is going to turn out.You can read it here. A Dramatic Reading can be found here.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- An Ass-Kicking Christmas: Chapter 14.
- Ascended Extra: Mao is revealed to be the emperor of china.
- Awesome Mc Cool Name:
- Awesome, of course.
- Awesome's rival, Zaber el Badass.
- Butt Monkey: Lelouch.
- Catch Phrase: Lelouch has "Damn you Awesome!" ...which he tends to say when his plans get foiled. Note that Awesome has yet to actually be the person who foils them.
- Chick Magnet: Awesome, naturally.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Happens sometimes.''All the japans were scared but then Awesome had a brilliant ideaAwesome de Britannia: "I have a brilliant idea!"
Putin was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin"I am too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Putin said because he was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin. He flew away and Rasputin laughed evil"Ha! It seems he was too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Rasputin said evilly.
- Chapter 16 has probably the most extreme example yet:
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Rolo gets killed by Awesome the first time he appears.
- Forgot I Could Fly: It takes about half of Chapter 16 for Awesome to come Back from the Dead, since he forgot he could resurrect himself, and then remembered, so he came back to life.
- Heel-Face Revolving Door: Suzaku changes his allegiance almost every other chapter.
- Julius Beethoven Da Vinci / Historical Villain Upgrade: Mao is actually Mao Zedong in disguise.
- Lenin and Stalin are Super Communists, with the ability to use energy beams, summon armies of robots/zombies and throw mountains. Also Rasputin gives people Geass.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: As of Chapter 10 the story now includes Cherno Alpha, Gipsy Danger, Liberty Prime, the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Rule of Cool: Oozing with it.
- Satellite Love Interest: Shirley serves no purpose in the plot except to be Awesome's girlfriend. S2 is the same, her only other function is to give Awesome new Geass abilities.
- Spiritual Successor: To Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami. Seriously, the basic concept is exactly the same.
- Stations Of The Canon: The story follows the same events that happen in Code Geass, except that Jerimiah joins up much earlier, and Awesome effortlessly solves every problem.
- Though around chapter 10 it goes completely Off the Rails and now has very little in common with the original story.
- Story-Breaker Power
- Awesome starts off the story having a Mind Control Geass, a "bring anyone back to life" Geass, before later replacing the Mind Control Geass with a Laser Geass... which he in turn replaces with a Pirate Geass.
- As of chapter 12, Zaber has a Laser Geass, an Anti-Geass-Canceler Geass, a Ninja Geass and a Blood Geass. He gets around the problem that he can only have one Geass per eye by getting more eyes.
- Mao has a Communism Geass that has the same properties of a Mind Control Geass, plus a random grab-bag of other powers including levitation and summoned weapons.
- Suddenly Sexuality: C2's a lesbian now. This seems to serve no purpose except to upset Lelouch.
- Took a Level in Badass: Suzaku's military training now apparently allows him to shoot the fire off a knightmare's flaming chainsaw bayonets using bullets, deflect bullets into space by kicking them fast enough and turn his legs into helicopter blades.
- Troll Fic: Let's hope so...
- Welcome Back, Traitor: As in canon, Suzaku become one of the Knights of Rounds despite his Heel-Face Revolving Door status.The Emprah: Suzaku not only are you Japanese and the son of Japan's last emperor but you have also betrayed us a bunch of times. For that i am making you a Knight of the Round.
Zaber: What? But that makes no sense!
The Emprah:Exactly! It is the last thing our enemies will expect