No, Internet. You are the demons.Peter Chimaera
: one of the better known BadFic
artists (if you will call it that) on Fanfiction Dot Net
. He has been posting typo-laden nonsense since 2002, and has sought to capitalize on his infamy with the original works Peter Chimaera Book Of Hsitorical Fa Ffiction
(sic) and Dracula 2010 and other things bu Peter Chimaera
Responsibility for the madness has been claimed by one "Heisanevilgenius"
, the host of Weird Video Games
at That Guy with the Glasses
. A brief listing of his fics thus far: And two more since removed from FF.net but available on his website Books written:
Now has a Character Sheet
of all characters that appear during his stories.
Tropes featured in this guy's work:
- Adaptation Expansion: Desert Bus
- Alternate History: In Dracula 2010, John McCain is president.
AUTHORS NOTE IF PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA CHANGE THIS
- Art Evolution: Dracula 2010 and other things bu Peter Chimaera, being his first work not based on any existing property, features seven stories with lengths and plot development comparable to novellas. They're still just as badly written, but there are discernible characters and plots.
- Author Appeal: From Quarter-Life
"NO, NOT ALL OF DALLAS!" Which swas target of where they were and it was nice place and my friend lives there.
- Beige Prose: Works reasonably well in Doom, but leaves Quarter-Life somewhat confusing. His latest record for brevity is Resident Deadly - 132 words spread out over two chapters.
- Berserk Button: Turns out Heero doesn't take killing penguins very well.
- Big Eater: From DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON:
Digimon was ta hom eatnig breffist. He ate a omelette and toast with english muffins and he had bagels and Cap'n Crunch.
He was also eating orange juice a muffin and sausage and a bacon piece but he also ate just bread.
- Cain and Abel: Evil Digimon is revealed to be Digimon's brother in DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON.
- Department of Redundancy Department: In The Simpsons Dinner:
""OH DOH" and he dropped his hammer on foot because he was fixing dog house of Sanas little holper when the big news came and he was so shocked of anger that he dorped it right on his so much toes."
- Downer Ending: "Digimon" doesn't get a break until his third appearance, John is a zombie, Robin abandons Batman for abandoning his no-kill rule, Richter Belmont's son dies, and Fluttershy also dies a long, painful death that leaves everyone else distraught.
- Evil Counterpart: Evil Digimon from DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON is this to the eponymous character.
- Face-Heel Turn: Played to some degree in CRYING OF THE DEMON; the story claims that Simon Belmont was in fact "turns more evil by Darcula."
taht was a trick. I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!!
- Follow the Leader: Averted - Quarter-Life was apparently not a deliberate attempt by Chimaera to follow-up on the success of Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, but rather was written at the suggestion of "Uncycyclopedia".
- Guns Akimbo: In Black Crisis With Master Chief, the Chief duel wields two rocket launchers.
- Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex: The conclusion to Resident Deadly
- How Do I Used Tense?: Particularly worrying once he starts applying tense to nouns ("Gordon Freechmen was studying in his was studying laboratoried")
- I Am Not Shazam: Explained in an author's note. He's well aware that there's no Digimon called Digimon, but he made up a new one for the story.
- In Case You Forgot Who Wrote It: Peter Chimaera's name is part of the title of both of his books.
- In Name Only: His Cowboy Bebop story actually has nothing to do with Cowboy Bebop. Instead, it's about Bebop from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a cowboy.
- Intercontinuity Crossover: Besides Predator VS Digimon, we also have "Simonn Belmont from Castalvania" taking on Devil May Cry's Dante.
- Lampshade Hanging: While dubious on whether or not it was intentional or not, Richter Belmont's use of a fake MacGuffin full of Holy Water on Dracula prompts Dracula to say:
Dracula: No that is not make sense
- Large Ham: Quite a few, but Digimon 3 has:
Digimon: IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR A CHILDREN TO DIED
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: A lot of the time the protagonists' powers are kept ambiguous and only referred to as "(character's name) powers", but early on into Batman: Nemesis Fight the titicular superhero "(shoots) a big fireball like on Dragon Ball Z" and uses "gohst powars" to subdue the disembodied enemy's spirit.
- Precision F-Strike: The final line of dialogue in Knuckles Vses the Fox Power: "Ha ha you are too slow this time you fucking."
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud: In Digimon 3
"I will get the mail he opened the door and there was another Predator"
- Reasonable Authority Figure: The police, as per the second chapter/epilogue of Digimon 3
- Rouge Angles of Satin: For example, Quarter-Life is preceded by the "ATUHOR'S NOSE"
- It would not be too hard to argue that every sentence in his stories contains elements of this trope.
- Second-Person Narration: You Are The Crime Detective (from Dracula 2010) uses this. Unfortunately, you suffer a Game-Breaking Injury early on, so most of the action is carried by your partner, Johnsman.
- Secret Identity Identity: Peter is the construct of real person, though there is some signs of Becoming the Mask.
- Shout-Out: His nickname may refer to Peter Griffin.
- Stealth Parody: The whole point of most of his works.
- Troll Fic: May not apply anymore due to Chimaera's notoriety, but according to Heisanevilgenius at least one reviewer took the time to explain in detail how he got Batman's characterization wrong in Nemesis Fight while it was still on the pit.
- The big reasons BATMAN and Doom were removed from Fan Fiction.net was due to the flame wars between people who took it seriously, people who wouldn't spoil the joke, and those who were laughing too hard.
- Twenty Minutes into the Future: Dracula 2010 was written in 2009.
- Unexplained Recovery: In My Litte Ponly, Fluttershy is pretty clearly stated to have died after getting caught in the bear trap. However, just a couple of sentences later, she goes from being dead to simply being injured and complaining about how her leg is "very much blood". Of course, it's eventually rendered moot when she dies again after inexplicably getting shot.
- What Could Have Been: In his reveal thread, Mattimer (the one behind the infamous Squirrel King) revealed that Peter Chimaera once offered to collaborate with him, but he turned him down since he was done with the fanfiction scene. But my god, can you imagine?
And then the Internet was a zombie.