Digimon/Gigimon/Dimimon/Digomon/DigrimonThe main protagonist of this trilogy. Digimon is a new Digimon, cause there is not actual Digimon called Digimon. He is a new one the writer invented. Digimon's life mostly consists of encountering strange card carrying villains.Tropes associated with him:
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Digimon is perfectly able to survive in space during the climactic battle against Evil Digimon.
- Big Eater: From DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON:Digimon was ta hom eatnig breffist. He ate a omelette and toast with english muffins and he had bagels and Cap'n Crunch.He was also eating orange juice a muffin and sausage and a bacon piece but he also ate just bread.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: After the Evil Scintist destroyed the road, Digimon went home and cried.
- Powered Armor: He build a Robot Body because the world was endangered by an Evil Digimon
- The Hero
- Self-Made Orphan: An implied heroic example. Evil Digimon, the villain of the first sequel is created by the Evil Scintist and stated to be Digimon's twin brother, which means the Evil Scintist also created Digimon. This means Digimon actually kills his own creator/father in order to save the world. The strange thing is that he does not show a bit of remorse for having to do this...
Evil ScintistThe first villain of the trilogy. An evil scientist who wishes to destroy the world/road. (Never became clear). Appears in DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111
- Anti-Climax: For someone who is able to destroy the world, he sure went down easily when Digimon used his Digimon Power on him.
- Archnemesis Dad: Implied, as he created the Evil Digimon, who was Digimon's twin brother, meaning that he also created Digimon.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: The Evil Scintist created a device that could destroy the world/road. No reason given on why he does this.
- Mad Scientist
- Slasher Smile: It was an evil smile he held the gun with.
Evil DigimonAn evil counterpart to Digimon. Also his twin brother. And is created by the Evil Scintist. He wants to destroy the roads so no one can go on them. Appears in DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Like Digimon, he is able to breathe in space during their final fight.
- Cain and Abel: Evil Digimon is revealed to be Digimon's brother in DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON.
- Evil Counterpart: Is this to Digimon
- Evil Plan: Destroying all the roads.
- Evil Laugh: "H-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! I will kill you Digimon!"
- It Came from the Fridge: Literally. During his second attempt to fight Digimon, he inexplicably appeared in Digimon's fridge.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: His ultimate defeat ends in this.
- Not Quite Dead: He managed to survive Digimon's Robot Laser Shoot. At first it appears he died, but an Authors Note tells the reader 'it swa a trick'
KrlrkakA Predator who's brother died because his ship crashed. He picks a fight with Digimon, but is defeated by being kicked in the invisible. Appears in DIGIMON 3: PREDATOR VS DIGIMON
- Defeat Means Friendship: After being defeated by Digimon, he allies with him to find out why his brother died.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: His primary weapon.
- Heel–Face Turn
- Invisibility: Even goes as far to say that he is 'kicked in the invisible'
The FBIThey made Krlrkak's brother's ship crash due to an experiment.
Doom: Repercussions of Evil
John StalvernA Space Marine who must kill the demons, but later finds out that he is the demons.
- And Then John Was a Zombie: The Trope Namer.
- BFG: His palsma rifle. Although he doesn't get a chance to use the actual BFG, in spite of being in a Doom fanfic.
- The Determinator
- Expy: Of the nameless Marine from the actual Doom.
- The Hero Dies
- Space Marine: Duh.
Cernel JosonJohn's superior officer, who communicates with him by radio.
- The Voice: He never actually appears in person.
DemonsThey are demons, and they want to kill John. Or do they...?
Quarter-Life: Halfway to Destruction
Gordon Freeman/Freechmen/FreemantThe protagonist of the Half-Life series, and the hero of the story. He discovers new radoactive isotope that is so vollatile that it does not have a half-life, but quarter-life, so he has to observe with hasty, at least until uit is been stoled.
- Badass Bookworm: As in the original game.
- Improvised Weapon: Inverted— he normally uses his crowbarb, ut in this case, it was missing, so he had to make do with a decidedly less improvised claymore sword.
- Mass Teleportation: When he uses portals to push henemy headquarters into a portal.
- Out of Character: To anyone who's actually played Half-Life.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Freeman, Freechmen, Freemant...the story can't make up its mind!
- Suddenly Voiced: The real Gordon is the quintessential Silent Protagonist. This Gordon blabbers on constantly.
Fellow Scientist Cow-Orker JimmAnother scientist and Gordon's ill-fated buddy, who narrowly survives a headcrab attack before going off to help him revocer teh isotrope.
- Butt Monkey
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: He gets blown to smitheroons during the confrontation with Bad Guy From the Game.
- Ludicrous Smitheroons
- Made of Iron: His head gets cut when Ghordon kills the headcrab on his head, but he survives.
- My Nayme Is: Jimm.
A Bad Guy from the GameThe story's nameless antagonist, who takes the isotope and threatens Dallas with total destruaction.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Like many Peter Chimaera antagonists. He seems to have no particular reason for wanting to use the isotope to cause meltdown. Or for that matter, why he picked Dallas to destroy.
- Evil Plan: What he intends to use the isotope for. It involves Dallas and meltdowns.
- No Name Given
- What Happened to the Mouse?: We never do find out what happened to him after the room slowly becomes vapourise, unless he's the one who says "Not so fast, Mr. Gordon!" at the end of the fic.
The Simpsons Dinner
(The) Homer/OHmer SimpsonsThe protagonist of the story, Homer is forced to sit through dinner, only to end up missing an off hours performance review while he went to the bathroom, thus losing his job to his own neighbor.
- The Klutz: He's apparently quite prone to hurting his foot.