This is a list of characters that appear exclusively in the mobile spin-off game Tales of Link.
The Great Savior
Voiced by: Yuki Ono
- Easy Amnesia: He lost his prior memories before the game begin, not that he seem to mind that much. As chapter 4 reveals, this is because he actually has no memories to start with. Every cycle, he's born on Liafyse as a blank slate.
- Expy: Sorey looks an awful lot like him. Though story wise, he is more like the descender from Radiant Mythology.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: The Great Savior, AKA the player, begins with a random name that can be changed at any time. That is his true name, but he uses the name Allen when traveling with Zephyr and Kana.
- The Hero: Naturally. While not the defacto leader of the group in Chapter 4 he still plays the archetype perfectly, trying to help everyone out no matter what.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: A rare aversion for the series. He does have swordsmanship training, but he's not as adept compared to his companions.
- Heroic Mime: Yet another silent protagonist. Later averted in chapter 4, where he is actually capable of talking from time to time
- The Medic: As Allen.
- Nice Guy: Described as such.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: With Sara.
- Red Mage: When not stonecanting, he primarily wields ice, light, and healing magic.
- Ship Tease: With Sara.
- Silent Protagonist: In the blue side quests.
- Suddenly Voiced: Has dialogue from chapter 5 onward and is eventually given a voice actor.
- Taking the Bullet: In many of the timelines, he used himself to protect Sara and get himself killed in the process.
Voiced by: Shiori Mikami
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Her 3 main goals. Finding The Savior and stopping her brother and...looking for beautiful scenery around the world.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her default outfit leaves her belly quite bare.
- Break the Cutie: Has a lot of this during Chapter 4.
- Things don't get any better for her in the JP-only second story arc, where a revived Feil magically blinds Sara and holds her sight hostage.
- Cool Big Sis: Not outright mentioned but her relationship with Kana appears to be this way.
- Expy: Looks a lot like the Kanonnos.
- Hair Decorations Has a green leaf hairpin quite like Kana's (and even similar to the Kanonno trio's own hair decs.)
- Laser Blade: Her weapon.
- Light 'em Up: Knows Photon and some unique variations.
- Nice Girl: She is very polite and helpful.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: With the protagonist.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: As seen in the June bride and anniversary events.
- Ship Tease: With the Savior. Particularly during the June bride and White Days events.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Sara, Sala or Sarah, pick one. The official localization calls her Sara.
Voiced by: Ai Nonaka
A sprite who has been instructed by Leonne to collect the seeds of ruin. He accompanies Sara on her journey to find the Savior, who has the ability to purify these seeds. Lippy is always seen with a magic item called smartphon'Note on his/her collar which has a variety of functions.
- Ambiguous Gender: As a fairy, Lippy has no specific gender. However Lippy used watakushi which is often used by female characters when referring to his/herself. The localized version uses male pronouns, while Lippy's in-game bio uses it.
- Berserk Button: Don't call Lippy a dog.
- Blinding Bangs: Albeit serving the rather cute purpose of helping him hold and operate objects that he obviously can't hold with his front paws.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Supernal Expulsion, A high-tier spell which Lippy only uses as a last resort since it costs the user's own life.
- Team Pet: Originally one to Zephyr and Allen and later, Sara.
- Action Pet: Lippy can actually put up a decent fight.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Lippy's voice gets significantly deeper if you threaten his friends.
- Light 'em Up: Lippy's magic attacks are light-based.
- Mascot: Of the game.
- The Medic: Is one for the group.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
- Shipper on Deck: For the Savior and Sara during the White Day event.
Voiced by: Asami Seto
- BFS: She use two-hands sword that almost as big as her size.
- Butt-Monkey: Downplayed. She is often stopped by her group by grabbing the back of her hood.
- Character Development
- Dangerously Short Skirt: One can wonder how in the world she can fight with that dress.
- The Ditz: She is rather naive in many case.
- Expy: Again of Kanonnos, even much more than Sara herself. Her hairstyle aside she has more common traits with Kanonnos than Sara has.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Her main elements as well as her Hi-Ougi, Trinity Nova.
- Hair Decorations: A giant green ribbon.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She use herself to seal-off Níðhǫggr
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Zephyr and Kana respectively.
- Kill the Cutie: See Heroic Sacrifice.
- Morality Pet: To Zephyr after he becomes a Fallen Hero.
- Nice Girl: Like Sara, she is more than happy to help others.
- Pink Means Feminine: Is often associated with the color pink. Even her sword is pink!
- Pinky Swear: With Zephyr, she asks Zephyr to promise that he will take her with him on his next adventures after everything is over. too bad for them as it starts to going downhill from there.
- Rule of Three: Many of her arte and spells has a "3" theme such as Trinity Aid, Delta Ray, Rock Tri etc.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The energetic girl to Zephyr savvy guy.
- Ship Tease: With Zephyr.
- Tagalong Kid: Zephyr seem to see her in this way at first.
- Took a Level in Badass: Started out with a rather incompetent fighter but later able to take down strong monsters all by herself much to everyone surprise.
Voiced by: Yuuichi Nakamura
- All Just a Dream: It's revealed that the whole third chapter is actually from his old memories
- An Arm and a Leg: Had both burned away in the battle against Nidhogg.
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: He is the main character of the 3rd chapter.
- Big Bad: as Lilium, he is the one that cause the current world into chaos.
- Calling Your Attacks: Almost averted the trope. Unlike most Tales characters, the only time he called out his attack is his Limit Break, Raging Gale.
- Deadpan Snarker: Shares this role with Yuri.
- Deal with the Devil: He made a contract with Níðhǫggr and become Lilium as it's promised to resurrected Kana into the current world.
- Evil Hand: One of his hand has become a demon-like due to his contract with Níðhǫggr.
- FaceHeel Turn: He keeps looking for a way to resurrect Kana in the darkness for about 1000 years only to fails cause him a despair and end up Deal with the Devil with Níðhǫggr.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He fight with his fists which are buffed by his magic power.
- The Hero: The main protagonist of third chapter.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Allen. He constantly refers to him as his partner.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Kana.
- Love Makes You Evil: All the evil he's done is for the sake of bringing Kana back.
- Not So Different: The reason he keeps the other members of Nidhogg around is because they each remind him of some aspect of himself, like Caesar's guilt over failing to protect someone.
- Pinky Swear: With Kana, see her entry.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The savvy guy to Kana's energetic girl.
- Suddenly Voiced: He didn't get his voice actor until the recent patch.
- The Man Behind the Man: He's directly responsible for corrupting Caesar.
- Oblivious to Love: Doesn't pick up on Kana's crush on him. Given their sizable age difference, it's understandable.
- Older Than They Look: He's 21. I repeat. He's 21.
- The Resenter: He resented Allen's power and stonecanting abilities. This is a factor in him joining Nidhogg.
- Walking Spoiler
- Yandere: Is willing to murder his former "friends" for Kana's sake over and over and over again.
Voiced by: Masakazu Morita
- Adorkable: Once he reverts back to normal. In the 2017 JP Bride and Groom comic, he gets overly excited over attaching knives to his tuxedo. Butter knives.
- Aloof Big Brother: Used to be one for Sara.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: It's reveal that he somewhat get brainwashed by someone call Lilium.
- Cool Big Bro: Sara describes him as such before he became Brainwashed and Crazy.
- Cool Sword: And he has a lot of them in his arsenal.
- FaceHeel Turn: Sometime prior the game begin.
- Love Makes You Evil: One of the reasons why Zephyr was able to manipulate him into joining his side was by bringing up the untimely death of his Lost Lenore.
- Slasher Smile: Many of his sprites feature this, to emphasize his Brainwashed and Crazy status.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Siza, Shiza or Caesar? The official URL uses Siza, while the localized version uses Caesar.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Zephyr mentions that he was very kind, to the point that he reminded him Kana...which made brainwashing him easier.
Voiced by: Creator/Aya EndoA goddess who has managed to escape after the seal on the seeds of ruin was removed. She grants Lippy power and instructs him to collect and purify these seeds.
NidhoggA dark presence connected with the seeds of ruin.
- Big Bad: The force behind Zephyr's machinations.
RemiA lady working as Rita's bodyguard.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: A trait that annoys Rita to no end.
RyukaA young, aspiring soldier that Sara's group encounters, whose hometown has been attacked by a Ruinator.
- Ascended Fanboy: He's a huge fan of Lloyd's and is ecstatic when the latter joins the party.
- Heroes Prefer Swords
FolganaA spy that appears to be working with Leon, helping him track down Caesar.
- Ambiguously Evil: His introduction is filled with all sorts of warning signs and Leon is even investigating his background. While he is attempting to make up some of his mistakes in raising Nikola, his alignment is still left ambiguous.
- The Atoner: He seems to regret having taken part in the plan that brought down Nikola's kingdom, which is why he decided to take her in and help her see her revenge plans through.
- Parental Substitute: To Nikola
MelissaThe Dark Wings Bandit that harasses Sara and Ryuka on their way to the Deijil Region.
- Expy: Of Doronjo from Yatterman.
ShionA servant of Asbel Lhant, who accompanies him and Sara while they try to diffuse a civil war in Sarian.
- Battle Butler: Works as a servant to Asbel, but is also ready to go into battle at any time.
- The Load: From a gameplay standpoint. By the time he joins up with the group, the player's team should mostly consist of 4 and 5* units. As a 3* unit, Shion doesn't deal as much damage in comparison.
- Undying Loyalty: To Asbel.
BeatriceA member of the Adventurer's Guild that works alongside Ruca, Spada, and Illia to uncover the truth about Sarian.
MikanaA witch working for Nidhogg.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: After the heroes completely trounce 6 of her 7 secret skills she realizes that they know what all her secret skills are because they have memories of fighting her in past lives. She then completely forgoes using the 7th skill and bails.
- Lady of Black Magic: The knowledgeable Witch of Nidhogg with dark-type ranged arte.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: The only reason why she's working with Lillium in the first place is to gain more knowledge.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Has white hair and is working with the bad guys.
ShinanaA magician working for Nidhogg.
Mil & MarishibaA girl and her dog.
- Fairytale Motifs: Her design is very obviously based off of Little Red Riding Hood.