open/close all folders
Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux
- Apologetic Attacker: She can be heard frantically apologizing to her enemies ("Sorry, everyone!") while smiting them with her BFS.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Beauty = Goodness: Solange is a beautiful and sexy princess who would rather not resort to violence.
- Boobs of Steel: The most stacked of all the female characters and wields the seven foot BFS (albeit with some difficulty).
- Chainmail Bikini: As pointed out both in the meta and in-game. At one point, two soldiers mistake her for a prostitute.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: Her midsection looks too small compared to her chest and hips.
- Noble Fugitive: She's on the run after the royal family was set up.
- Pretty Princess Powerhouse: Lived a sheltered life, but can't get more badass than swinging a sword that is longer than your height and demolishing monsters with it.
- Reluctant Warrior: She would rather give her enemies a hug than strike them down.
- This doesn't stop her from sticking up for anyone she perceives as being bullied, as you see when you first meet Lady Zozo.
- Stripperific: Really, only her forearms down are completely covered compared to the rest of her body. She argues what she wears is a designer gown, though.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Justified because she's a sheltered princess wielding a sword longer than she is tall.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Bifauxnen: Raise your hand if you thought she was male when you first saw her.
- Lightning Bruiser: To the point of almost being a Game-Breaker.
- Only Sane Woman: Not hard to be this, when the rest of your team is a) a rather spacey princess, (b) a deadpan necromancer and (c) a bard which doesn't seem all quite there.
- Tomboy: Compared to the more girly Solange.
Allegro Nantabile Cantabile
Master T Drakkhen
Shooting Star Tsukikage
Sister "Hel" Helga Wilhelmina
Marcopolis "Marco" Neko
- Char Clone: Liongate seems to be designed with this in mind. He's even Solange's brother, Schwartz.
Emble and Semble
- Those Two Bad Guys: Even they can't remember which one is which.