Tropers: Commander Obvious
"if anime is a cartoon \\ manga is a comic book \\ comic book is a literature"
— me of course you noob
oh hai i can spell
if youre a girl plz date me
Is really a cyborg vampire ninja.
i am an amoeba and i love myself a lot
my favorite anime studio is Studio SHAFT
because it shares the same name with an awesome black guy
i watch seinen and josei anime mostly so no dragonball z and naruto crap
i got three people already gushing for me
in my third day
i feel special <3<3
I can actually write normally. This is a Post Modernism example of a rational forumer. I'm totally not bullshitting, man. Don't worry about me; I'll actually write normally in entries. Seriously, check out my Contributor's Page.
I'm 17 and I currently reside in Singapore. I'm a male (Well, I checked my pants to make sure). I'm Asian so I can't be considered a weeaboo. I have been medically considered bipolar disorder II so you may see me post more in one day and post less in another (and the quality/humor changes as well). Don't worry, I can actually take care of myself somehow. My favorite genres are Cyber Punk, Erotica (in Lolita's sense), and Detective Drama/Film Noir. I enjoy a gigantic amount of classic films and literature so I have no idea what most people are talking about these days.
I am a democratic socialist who is not affiliated with any political party. My religion is currently The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Dudeist Church.
Feel free to contact me about anything. You can also ask me to write out of character though I am quite similar to the persona I created myself. I just write a bit neater.
I have written original stories and filmed stuff. I am just too lazy to write more works.
I'm actually a moderator in a gaming website called Kongregate. I am the best Troll mod ever.
i hate CammyG
he thinks too differently now
MY ONE TRUE PAIRING YAMI O KIRISAKU OH DESIRE
open/close all folders
topes that are like totaly me
- all lowercase letters: Invoked and zigzagged. — Liberated Liberater
- All Psychology Is Freudian: all girls want pork swords
- Beige Prose
- Beware the Nice Ones - Honestly, who hasn't seen this coming? I knew obviously...ha. - Voids Empathy
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Subverted in which we'll probably speak of this page again. Tropers/risingdreams
- Blue and Orange Morality: This is an impression I get. risingdreams
- Captain Obvious -Same last name. he's my uncles cousins Ilegitimate son - Tropers/Jimmmyman10
- Chaotic Neutral - As if that's not apparent enough - Dark Confidant
- Covert Pervert - Possibly inverted online or played straight IRL. — Liberated Liberater
- Crazy Awesome: You're pretty awesome, and totally batshit. And for me to say you're insane... ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- Crossover Ship: I'm going to ship you with Erika Furudo...and Bernkastel. Somehow. Though Bern is insanely ho...rrible for her evil deeds. Darkclaw
- Cuteness Proximity: I'm sure you're making an adorable face when looking at your avatar or at my Moetler :p ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- Cyber Punk/Post Cyber Punk
- Darker and Edgier I like my shows that way, but subtler. Kinda like Gunslinger Girl in a way
- Deadpan Snarker ~ risingdreams
- Deconstruction - i just like the term what does it mean btw
- Design Student's Orgasm - me when i see fantastic surreal work
- Ensemble Darkhorse ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Expy - or something. From that guy in that novel you mentioned below. — Liberated Liberater
- For the Evulz: Mind Screw-ing Troll for satanic overlord ! ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- For the Lulz - the trolling ~Enzeru
- Fridge Brilliance: I don't want to explain because it sounds better in my head, really. ~theindefiniteone
- Fridge Logic - No one will take your bad speller act when you can perfectly format in the forum and on the wiki. Then again, that might be what you're going for. — Liberated Liberater
- Fun Personified: Well, you never fail to make every one smiles with your witty remarks and all-around craziness. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- GIFT: Averted, so far. — Liberated Liberater
- Go Mad from the Revelation: The truth of your art is not a pleasant thing. i dunno im just tired and weird today argh ~theindefiniteone
- Identical Stranger: The mannerisms, at least, are quite similar to my troll friend IRL. — Liberated Liberater
- Insane Troll Logic - may-b nut insahne becuz i don tink ur insane, but whatevs man, i gotta eat. - Junfez
- Internet Cold Reader — Liberated Liberater
- Irony: Should I really explain this ? It's nice to have another irony lover around ! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Kayfabe: It takes A LOT for you to break character.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover - If you own/owned a cat. I think. Maybe. Junfez
- Large Ham: SINCE YOU SPEAK IN ALL CAPS OFTEN. — Darkclaw
- Mind Screw
- Nice Guy: You seem pretty nice for a troll. Inhopeless Guy
- Obfuscating Insanity: It counts. ~theindefiniteone
- Obfuscating Stupidity — Liberated Liberater
- Seconded and may I say very exaggerated? - Mort08
- OTP: With Erika Furudo. — Liberated Liberater
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Again, you have it for Erika Furudo. You were made for each other. - Darkclaw
- Poe's Law: Mercifully averted. ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Postmodernism — Liberated Liberater
- Pretty Cool Guy: i think commander obvious is a pretty cool guy. eh trollz evryone like hell and doesnt afraid of anything. ~ Milos Stefanovic
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism - idealistic lol I'm cynical as hell.
- Stealth Hi/Bye You seem to do this, at least to me, you do. - Punkreader
- The Stoner: One of your avatars. You described it as "a stoned angel". - Darkclaw
- Stylistic Suck- Mr W
- Take Over the World: Your ultimate goal, summed up in this song. You will make it into a Troll's paradise. But I want to Take Over the World too, so let's team up! - Darkclaw
- Except I'm already taking it over. But well, your ambition was already planned for, so... Let's make it a Triuumvirat. Or I may execute you all, but that wouldn't be as fun without ya guys ~Dhana Ragnarok
- what is this natter shit
- It's tropers taking over! - Darkclaw
- Talkative Loon: You. ~theindefiniteone
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Despite your eccentricity, you often make very good points. - Stolen By Faeries
- The Gadfly — Liberated Liberater
- The Loony - O Malley
- good job in finding a non existant trope and forgetting to leave ur name noob >:(
- Trope Overdosed: Because there's even more tropes than the last time I came here... ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Troperiffic: That's a bit hard to find new tropes for you, ya know ^^ ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- True Art Is Angsty
- True Art Is Incomprehensible
- True Art Is Offensive
- True Art Sticks It To The Man
- Tusandre - Gear Leader
- Unholy Matrimony: me/erika furudooooo
- Viewers are Geniuses
- Viewer Gender Confusion: If it didn't say male on this page I would think you were female because of your avatar and pictures. ~GazBevMoo
hey i contibute too
topes i totally hate
media im planning to mediaing
books and visual novels you know the porn ones
- Neuromancer - guys on drugs
- H.P. Lovecraft - i read that when i was a kid yay im scarred for life
- Saya no Uta - best gen urobuchi work ever man i mean what kind of drugs was he taking
- Umineko - i like the color red
- Sherlock Holmes - i wanna have a boyfriend like watson when i grow up
- Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - always bring a towel and babelfish
- Dirk Gently series - always important to forget the word "impossible"
- The Prince and the Pauper
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- A Prayer for Owen Meany - totally did not inspire this persona Actually Truth in Television
- Battle Royale - lord of the flies with japanese killings
- Lord of the Flies
- The Great Gatsby - gatsby is an airplane trying to land on the green light
- Slaughterhouse-Five - i was hungry when i met kurt vonnegut. so it goes
- To Kill a Mockingbird - insert academic essay here
- After Dark - the bizarrest lit ive read in a while
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - most hilarious narrator ever. favorite is disappearance
- A Wild Sheep Chase - TEH NHK STOLE SHEEP
- Blind Willow Sleeping Woman - bizarre short story collection by murakami
- The Difference Engine - its a computar A prime steampunk novel that is similar to cyberpunk, possibly because it was written by two cyberpunk writers. It criticizes the speed and the rise of technology and the politics behind it.
- Water for Elephants
- Lolita - greatest second book ever
- Naomi - greatest book ever
- Snow Crash - viruses, memetics, linguistics, religion, skate punkz, second life, the mafia, hong kong businessmen, and pizza delivery samurai man into one awesome cyberpunk novel
- No Longer Human - I'M IN DESPAIR! NO LONGER HUMAN HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR! If there is one book I have to claim that personifies me, it's this book. A short book I read in three hours, it is filled with an evocative message that has left me in utter despair. One of my favorite books of all time.
- Catch-22 - another favorite book of mine My only complaint is that it is too short. What a wonderful piece of absurdist humor and irony.
- Waiting for Godot - shall we go? yes let's go
films that i radicaly totally link, unkraned of course
USA! USA! USA!
TEH MOTHERLAND OF TEH SOVIET UNION
- Andrei Rublev - its russian and that guy has a nice beard I find this art film to be truly deep and amazing. One of my favorite epics
- Battleship Potemkin - its russian and its a popaganda film!! I find the editing and cinematography extraordinary.
- Solaris (1972 Tarkovsky version) - truly fascinating psychological study of scientists in outer space, the collective unconscious
GLORIOUS MAJESTIC UNITED KINGDOM
- Tetsuo The Ironman - what What a bizarre Cyber Punk film. I love the stop-animation cinematography and the extrapolation of cyber punk themes
- Lost in Translation - scarlet johannson's ass at the intro? in favorite movie list! A charming film. People should watch this film before going to Tokyo
- Seven Samurai - first epic i watched and loved
- Kagemusha - beautiful witty japanese samurai epic
- Confessions - loved the film so much i made the page for it
- Ran - worthy of teh praise it has been given
there will be anime that i watch that i wont put here for various reasons (like its lame/other synonyms or im just plain lazy) so i have a myanimelistprofile so feel free to complain about how terribly my spelling is there
MICHAEL BAY/DORA THE EXPLORER WITH KABOOMS ANIMU/WHAT IS THIS KABOOM CRAP
- NOIR - girls with guns are hot I always find the idea of religion and conspiracy enticing. Da Vinci Code is an atrocity to mankind, I tell you that. NOIR, however, pleases me with its clever usage of symbolism and badass action scenes.
- Lastexile - a steampunk viagra advert with johnny yong bosch as your main english lead Seriously, it looks like the title has no spacing
- Baccano! - bootlegging with tons of awesome violence and wonderful characters
- Read or Die - best librarian thriller ever
- ROD the TV - best librarian thriller sequel and 80% chiwa saito screamer ever Chiwa Saito steals the limelight and the combination of Read or Die and Read or Dream is fantastic. People will invest emotionally in the likable characters and the insane plot twists.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - who the hell do you think this anime is
- Detective Conan - there is only one truth: pornography is kewl
RENE DESCARTES/FITZGERALD ANIMU/WHAT IS THIS SEINEN CRAP
- Welcome to the NHK - omg its so funneh because hes on drugs. One of the most influential works I've ever watched. I call this a godsend to save mankind from utter destruction (also part of John Cleese animu)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - seeing shinji get frightened is so funny One of the best anime out there. It personally changed my perception of anime forever.
- Gunslinger Girl - cute girls with guns yay I love this show a lot. Its themes are fleshed out and the characters are just wonderful. The show takes me away with its slow and steady pace. The fight scenes look fantastic. Do not mention me about the second season or else...
- Paranoia Agent - what did i just watch One of the cleverest satires about paranoia.
- Millennium Actress - not trippy enough I love the historical aspects of the show. It's like coming back to my Japanese history class again. I also watched this film after Gunslinger Girl; it was not a good idea
- Serial Experiments Lain - her eyes HER EYEEEES It's avant-garde. It's cyberpunk. It's Serial Experiments Lain. It's one of those avant-garde works that makes you ask more questions instead of answering them in a good way.
- Perfect Blue - purely frightening experience What I said. Satoshi Kon knows how to scare the hell out of people.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica - explanations wont be necessary
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - a movie where you can see a teens butt 50% of the time? weeee
- ef a fairy tale of the two - a genius dark and edgy romantic work with some credits to Makoto Shinkai
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - time traveling without the EVULZ Another Gateway Series and I fondly remember the calm and soothing style used to depict the atmosphere and tone.
- Bokurano - gigantic mechas, angsty characters, and tons of bizarre morality questions boom boom BOOM
- Higurashi - kids getting murdered? sold
- Madlax - best yuri freudian nietzsche girls with guns yuki kajiura work written by a drunk director combo ever Clever and provocative. The plot twists are pretty damn expected, but it isn't as annoying as I thought it will be. It helps develop the theme of truth, Nietzsche's "anti-morality campaign, and the Middle Eastern wars. What's more, an alcoholic director explains those themes with just fantastic characters.
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - a remarkably faithful adaptation of my favorite work of the series
- Sora no Woto - a bunch of japanese girl soldiers in switzerland with miso soup, a japanese music school, ema, shintoism-infused Christianity with a powerful moral I did not expect much from a show being labeled "K-On! in the military", but oh boy. It tells its story wonderfully and the characters have that same likable vibe from K-On! Just imagine them in a more depressing, bittersweet, yet anti-war realist setting or/and Neon Genesis Evangelion style. Just amazing.
- Haibane Renmei - instead of a hacker, you have... yuri angels While I personally think SEL is better, Haibane Renmei is fresh and interesting. It's a slowly paced story, but the characters are lovable and the story has a dark edge towards it. Never has suicide and redemption be this allegorical and bittersweet.
- Bakemonogatari - UNREADABLY FAST TEXT GALORE It's Studio SHAFT's crazy visuals fixated with a clever, witty story about teen angst and the unknown. Chiwa Saito and Hiroshi Kamiya are truly fantastic as their roles and all of the characters are truly lovable and memorable. One of my favorites.
- FLCL - SERIOUS CRAP (also part of JOHN CLEESE ANIMU and ARTSY CRAP)
- Hourou Musuko - a slice-of-life anime thats a snippet of transgenders in high school. just plain wonderful and simple.
- Boogiepop Phantom - serial experiments lain with High Octane Nightmare Fuel and a dark twisted sense of humor and symbolism
- Monster - 74 episodes of good old noir and great themes and symbolism
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. - despair bittersweetly I find it to be a Lighter and Softer version of Welcome to the NHK dealing mostly with grief. Sure, I did find the wangst sometimes a bit too much, but the characters are lovable (and hatable when they are supposed to be). It didn't make me into tears, but it gave me a smile. This is one of the best bittersweet dramatic works out there.
- The Tatami Galaxy - me likey Groundhog Day meets Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei and Bakemonogatari (also part of ARTSY CRAP) I love Madhouse and this work exemplifies why such love. It has a witty storyline, crazy setting, and yet simple themes in a complex time loop story.
- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette - what the fuck did i just watch (also part of ARTSY CRAP) Kajiura and Shinbo's fantastic combo makes this simple story complex and intricate. Your main character is in love with a goth loli spirit and will do anything about it for just a portrait. I love Shinbo's exploration on sadomasochism, sexual desire, what it means to draw a perfect portrait (which is a must to understand if you want to understand the story), nightmarish imagery that surpasses Madoka Magica, and Lovecraftian insanity. I suggest to people who are uncomfortable with some child nudity and insane amounts of gore (AKIRA comes into mind when it comes to comparison) to not watch it, but I think the gore is very artistic and needed to convey the sadomasochistic theme.
- Aoi Hana - i will deliberate about it when i feel better
BANKSY/PABLO PICCASO ANIMU/STUDIO SHAFT ON DRUGS/WHAT IS THIS ARTSY CRAP
- Paprika - is satoshi kon on drugs (also part of FITZGERALD ANIMU) My Gateway Series into anime. Best animation ever.
- Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei - everybody in despair plz (also part of JOHN CLEESE ANIMU) This is one of the most original and funniest work ever conceived by mankind. I have never seen such great satire since Animal Farm. In case you didn't know, my original avatar is from the show.
- Genius Party - twisted, weird, and wonderful. favorites are shanghai dragon, limit cycle, and baby blue (because its a romance short made by Cowboy Bebop dude)
- 5 Centimeters per Second - ngweh ngweh That's crying, by the way. The show is beautiful and this is the definitive film to show people romance can be a good genre.
- Genius Party Beyond - its fantastic sequel is just as weird
- The Diary of Tortov Roddle
- Tsumiki no Ie
JOHN CLEESE ANIMU/WHAT IS THIS MOE CRAP
- K-On - cake is delicious It's more of a guilty pleasure.
- Hidamari Sketch - miyako is so delicious Again, a guilty pleasure. It's quite artsy and I love Yuno and Miyako, great characters who should be heralded as queens of slice-of-life characters.
- Azumanga Daioh - funniest shit What I said
- Oreimo - hot I was pretty amazed by this show. I expected it to be stupid and dumb or at least try to be like K-On!. Instead, I got a show with the themes of conservative views on the otaku culture. It knows when it's supposed to be funny and sad. One of the best anime out there.
- Hayate the Combat Butler - its my old fanfic come true
- Kiki's Delivery Service - being a kawaii witch is suffering
- Ouran High School Host Club - fabulooooous i am gay for haruhi
- Saki - yuri moe mahjong ftw
- Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru - a meido anime that forgets its a meido anime and has egyptian gods instead
- Arakawa Under the Bridge - HIROSHI KAMIYAAAAAAAAAA Memorable characters, wonderful actor chemistry, and silly non-sequitur humor. Truly unforgettable.
- Sketchbook: full color's - a charming tranquil slice-of-life show that isnt too obnoxiously comedic, too greedy for moe, or too dead as a pace.
- ARIA - despairing work for a despairing person who loves italy One of my favorite animes of all time because of how it surprised me. There is some great unique silly humor and the Scenery Porn is gorgeous; I have never seen a beautiful recreation of Venice. The characters are just plain adorable and the Choro Club soundtrack is relaxing. Two of my favorite characters went into my top 9 characters and I can't see anyone hating it unless they like Naruto or crap like that. Gosh, I'm in despair.
- Amagami SS - fluffy romance is fluffy Morishima-senpai, Nanasaka-chan, and Miya-chan are freaking awesome characters
- too lazy to continue
favvy ops and eds
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips My gateway drug to the musicverse
- A Ghost is Born - Wilco
- Being There - Wilco
- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Wilco favorite album of all time
- In Rainbows - Radiohead
- OK Computer - Radiohead
- Soviet Kitsch - Regina Spektor
- Far - Regina Spektor
- Good News for People Who Love Bad News - Modest Mouse
- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Came - Modest Mouse
- What We Must - Jaga Jazzist
- One Armed Bandit - Jaga Jazzist
- Embryonic - The Flaming Lips
- The Reminder - Feist
- The Earth is Not a Cold Place - Explosions in the Sky
- Either/Or - Elliot Smith
- Eldorado - Electric Light Orchestra
- Hate - The Delgados
- We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes - Death Cab for Cutie
- Sea Change - Beck
- Guero - Beck
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Bands - The Beatles
- Hospice - The Antlers
- Unearthed - E.S. Posthumus
- NOIR OST 1 - Yuki Kajiura
- Cowboy Bebop OST 1 - Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts
- Cowboy Bebop OST 2 - Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts
- The Suburbs - The Arcade Fire
- Funeral - The Arcade Fire
- Madlax OST 1 - Yuki Kajiura
favvy real life people
Just in case, you're sick of real life people, you 2D perv.
wordz of wizdom
- Furudo Erika, the Intellectual Rapist:
- "This level of reasoning is possible for Erika Furudo. What do you think of that, everyone?"
- "I... Furudo Erika... have duct tape!"
- "Take that, dead people!"
- "Slice up those cow tits of yours and make me a sandwich!"
- "Repeat it in red!"
- "It's all useless. All useless!"
- "Maria, it's ten years too early for you to tell someone to eat you. But make sure you tell me that ten years from now, okay?"
- "Witches don't exist!"
- "You are incompetent!"
- "Goodbye liar, thank you and sorry."
- "Oh Beaaaaaaatrice"
- "YAMI WO KIRASAKU OH DESIRE"
- "SACRIFICING SHEEP TO GOAT"
- Tea is best served with fellow monsters.
- "This game will not have a happy ending."
- Other quotes:
- "Why don't you give up and die!"
- "DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH!"
- "Don't think too hard about it. You'll get a headache."
- "When the seagulls cry, no one will be left alive."
- "Someone was saying this world is ending. But I like this world."
- "Dolphins are scary and they eat people!"
- "Please tell me that you have not reached the point where in your face is frozen in a vapid smile for all eternity."
- Phoenix Wright:
- "I will like to cross-examine the witness's pet parrot!"
- "TAKE THAT!"
- Ikari Shinji: "I mustn't run away. I mustn't run away..."
- Asuka Langley: "What are you, baka?"
- Misato: "EVA HASHIN!"
- "PRESENT DAY... PRESENT TIME! HAHAHAHAHA!"
- North Italy: "Cool! My voice changed! I sound like a fag! I really do!"
- Mugi: "I was just thinking that girl-on-girl action is nice."
- Madlax: "When I get home, I think I'll have pasta. Yeah, pasta!"
- Margaret: "I like you because you're a kind person. Yes… you're a kind killer."
bad works i really enjoyed for teh lulz
- Loups=Garous: k-on meets 1984 im not kidding This is a guilty pleasure for me; I have never seen a film with such terrible characterization, bizarre premise, and abrupt condensation of content this extreme. I just love this stupid film a lot because it makes no goddamn sense!
- Mars Of Destruction: wonderful piece of garbage that reminds me if ghost in the shell and neon genesis evangelion had sex and gave us an ugly baby
- Musashi Gundoh
- School Days - fun fact i have the same birthday as itou makoto
bad works that are horrifying for teh brain
vandalism/comments of my spellingz
Artistic depiction of vandalizers.
- i think i am amazing
- You always were a maverick. - Saigyouji
- How come you claim to have bad spelling but generally the only problem with your forum posts is lack of capitalization and punctuation? Have I just missed the posts with the bad spelling, or what? - Yamiidenryuu
- hey dont make fun of me :'(
- Why you talk funny? - Spirit
- HAY GURL HAY ~Bella
- Another step forward for Koakuma x Miku! Yay! Stephan Reiken
- i don't usually use lowercase letters like this, but when in rome... karl kadaver
- i have returned. i have returned to give you more vandalism. or i would, if i could find it. it's about this high and purple. - karl kadaver
- .....Never knew what hit 'em.... Nuclear Launch Detected... -A ghost
- y u so awesome? —not really a bad speller
- I will make you like me again, CO. Just you wait, you will be mine — Cammy G
- QURL I KNOW YOU STOLE SOME OF MOESHA'S BLOW GIVE IT BAAAAAAACK. Poppoqweefsha the Morbidly Obese Camel
- Dude, you're cool. Your post-modern irony is interesting. Inhopelessguy
- Hooray a fellow Zetsubou Sensi fan! It's left me in despair! raigakuren
- Darned cutbacks theindefiniteone
- We are here.- The Eternal Void
- HONK HONK ~ TARDISES
- You Had Me At "seeing shinji get frightened is so funny". -Kaitou Sai
- ಠ_ಠ -Sakan4k
- BOOM! -Shadow Bender
- <DIE THE DEATH> <SENTENCE THE DEATH> <GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH> — Eiserne Jungfrau
- The faeries were... here? - Stolen By Faeries
- omg yur speling like sux dood - Strange Dwarf
- The Void has come to destroy...and begin the vandalism anew...
- oh hey you could be my sidekick and I can boss you around and shit—CaptainExcellent
- I am here. ~theindefiniteone
- You got me watching Paranoia Agent and reminded me to download 5 Centimeters per Second. — Liberated Liberater
- Hi, I think I've seen you around be...-picks at coat fluff- ~ Aralyn
- I ish a tapeworm. I nom people (joking), also, how you put images in Userpage? ~ SabrinaDiamond
- Third time going Narm; now, that's the charm. ~Me
- Hello there, dear Protozoa.
- omg hdu u ninja'd me omg. -Poodle Poo
- *THWACK* — Liberated Liberater
- Hi there Mr. Amoeba zen master. ~ a mysterious blob.
- Greetings and salutations. I have brought you a 24 hour collection of hentai. No lolicon or futanari, sorry. ~Al Ciao
- Bonk! -raigakuren
... to vandalize even moreeeee.
but i dont knwo what tos ay, so ill just use poor grammar
reccos by other people
"Dolphins are scary and eat people!"
"Slice those cow tits of yours and make me a sandwich!"