NOTE: I WON'T BE COMING ON VERY MUCH ANYMORE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE I AM NOT QUITTING, EXPECT TO SEE ME EVERY COUPLE WEEKS OR MAYBE EVERY WEEK. Sorry, this just isn't in my best interest, and it's a secret from my mom. I'm not quitting completely as far as I know.
I sing fantastic! Hey hey hey! You sing fantastic! Hey hey hey! You are fantastic! Hey hey hey! I sing fantastic. Hey hey hey! You sing fantastic. Hey hey hey. run run run run Please me. Please me. Please me. Please me. Please me. Please me. You are fantastic! Run run run run run run.
I sing fantastic! Hey hey hey! You sing fantastic! Hey hey hey! You are fantastic! Hey hey hey! I sing fantastic. Hey hey hey!
There Is Nothing......
Things That Apply To Me:
- Abusive Parents
- Ambiguous Gender
- And I Must Scream
- Bi the Way
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Creepy Child
- Draco in Leather Pants
- Driven to Suicide: CLOSE.
- Fail O Sucky Name: For my real name.
- Fridge Horror
- Genius Ditz
- Hidden Depths
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
- Hitler Ate Sugar
- The Masquerade
- Meaningful Name
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- Noodle Incident: "It was one of the most memorable semi-normal nights last Summer, you watched Zombie Land, hated your lasagna, and blew a fuse!"
- "I wish my mom would stop playing this evil music."
- One Of Us
- Stepford Smiler
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome??: All the time.
- The Woobie
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds.
- Who ARE you!? (No, I just think you're weird.)- Lolacat
- What do you mean? Do I frighten you?- Gaz Bev Moo
- Can you see into the forever? ~GameSpazzer
- Well yes. ~ Gaz Bev Moo
- Ailedhoo was not here. This is not vandalism. It is a duck.
- *spray-paints the walls with abstract patterns* —a vandal
- GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! —Sean Murray I
- Ah, some fresh blood. I mean, Hello. You seem weird but not necessarily in a bad way. ~thiefoftime
- I am disturbed by the chanting near the top of your page, especially the "please me" bit. It's a good feeling ^u^ ~ Aralyn
- So in other news Dorothy the Dinsaur met her parents at Museum of fossils. - JR Pictures