Igorrr is the main pseudonym of French electronic music artist Gautier Serre. He also was a member of the group Whourkr, along with Yann Coppier. His musical output is akin to Venetian Snares in that he uses a lot of breaks in his music, and he labels it "Baroquecore" because he makes Breakcore and also blends in a lot of Baroque music. He is very popular in the Breakcore scene.
- Amen Break: Do I really need to talk about this?
- Bilingual Bonus: He often samples French songs and... TV shows.
- Careful with That Axe: Savage Sinusoid opens with an example of this.
- Cool Pet: His chicken mascot.
- Everything Is an Instrument: And how. Even flies.
- Genre Roulette: Up to Eleven, as samples draw from many different styles of music, leading to this happening multiples times per song.
- Last Note Hilarity: "ieuD", a very somber baroque metal song with a blood-pumping climax at the end...ends with a guy playing random notes on a recorder.
- Metal Scream: Sampled a lot, to creepy effect.
- Surreal Music Video: ieuD and Opus Brain.
- Word Salad Lyrics: Most of the lyrics of his songs are unintelligible. If you search lyrics for any song from Savage Sinusoid, you'll see it's all incoherent gibberish.