The Combat Dojo!!!
A massive Dojo built to fit several types of martial arts. Here Gods come together to spar together and hone their best attacks. The Combat House is made to be very durable, since many of the Gods are known to be very powerful. It is best to not piss them off, or else you'll receive a beatdown.
It goes without saying that this house oozes badass from every pore
, and consequently only the worthy may enter it. The unworthy tend to brown their pants immediately and run away.
Due to the sheer number of gods in this wing of the Pantheon, this page has been split.
open/close all folders
Council of Three
The Three Guards of the House of Combat.
Wong Fei Hung
Doctor Wong Fei-hung, God of Wuxia Heroes and Grand Master of Hung Gar
(Tenth Tiger of Canton, The Tiger After Tigers
- Symbol: Western Umbrella and Acupuncture Needle.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: All-Loving Hero, Old Master, One-Man Army, Healer of the sick and weak, Drunken Master, Parasol of Pain, Folk Hero.
- Domains: Hung Gar Kung Fu, Martial Artists, Defender of Innocence, Justice, Doctors, Chinese Pride, Warriors, Kindness, Honor Before Reason, Hope.
- Followers: Lee Rekka, and many Expies of him.
- Allies: Jet Li (one of his many avatars), Master Ip Man, Guan Yu, Son Goku, Mami Tomoe, Jackie Chan, Toki, Madoka Kaname, Bruce Lee, Belldandy, Optimus Prime, Po, Sun Wukong.
- Greatest Warrior and Doctor of Real Life Canton from 1875 to 1924, who inherited his father Wong Kit Ying's title as the Tenth Tiger of Canton, and made the Hung Gar style of Martial Arts the way it is practiced today. His clinic Po Chi Lam is notable for healing the poor free of charge, and as one of the only clinics in 19th Century Canton who was willing to treat western patients.
- Has had more films made about him than James Bond and Dracula; 100 and counting to be exact.
- Is a regular drinking buddy of Jet Li whenever he visits the mortal realms, and Jackie Chan is still trying to outdrink him to live up to his portrayal of him in Drunken Master.
- Very impressed of late by Madoka Kaname, who managed to save her world with compassion, wisdom and kindness; and therefore unhesitantly joins The Pantheonic Rebellion to battle the tyranny of the YHVH, heal those wounded in the struggle, and to protect Madoka's legacy of hope.
- Has recently started tutoring Madoka's former-mentor Tomoe Mami in refining her already graceful fighting-style to the heights of deadly elegance itself, and is equally impressed with the speed of her progress.
- Recently Fei-Hong has been sharing notes with Toki, the Former Successor of Hokuto Shinken on acupuncture points as warriors, yet resulting in both men being enriched further as Healers. Naturally, a close friendship was forged between the two doctors.
Ip Man, God of Practical Combat and Grandmaster of Wing Chun
(He Who Tamed The Dragon
- Symbol: The Wooden Practice Dummy.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal Nice Guys, Old Master, Chinese Martial Virtues, Combat Pragmatist, Doting Parent.
- Domains: Martial Arts, Family Man, One-Man Army,Defender of Innocence, Wing-Chun Kun Fu, Bravery, Honor Before Reason, Kindness.
- Allies: Bruce Lee, Doctor Wong Fei Hong, Donnie Yen (his avatar), Kamijou Touma, Sayaka Miki.
- The teacher of Bruce Lee, God of Martial Artists.
- How Badass is he exactly? Were it not for his teachings, Bruce Lee would not be able to beat Chuck Norris; let that sink in for a moment.
- Such is his prowess as a warrior that he earned the respect of the Japanese occupying Canton in World War 2, who attempted in persuading him to impart Wing Chung Kung fu to their soldiers. He politely refused, not wishing to betray his people. He cheerfully admits that well choreographed though the fight in his biography may be, he never actually got to fight one General Miura, head of the occupational forces.
- That said, he has become very dear friends with Donnie Yen, and when he visits the mortal realms the two have been documented to have long and jolly chats with tea and cigarettes while watching the two good biographies made of him, naturally both starring Donnie.
- In spite of his importance to the Chinese Warrior World, Master Ip is a sweet, kind and humble gentleman who insists that he is first and foremost a family man who was just trying to put a roof over his sons' heads and get them through school.
- Deeply admires the staunch-devotion to justice of his new student Miki Sayaka, yet constantly reminds her to not lose sight of family and friendship while being devoted to the good-fight.
Bruce Lee, God of Martial Arts and Grandmaster of Jeet Kune Do
(The Dragon) (no, not that kind of Dragon
, or that one, either
- Symbol: The Dragon.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Martial Arts, High-pitched Battle Cries, having multiple characters based of him, Sidekicks (In the form of his avatar, Kato), Training by Emotion.
- Domains: War, Dragons.
- Followers: Too many to count.
- Actual Followers: Ryo Sakazaki, Sabin Rene Figaro, Spike Siegel, Samurai Jack.
- Allies: Ip Man, Ken Masters, Genjuro Kazanari, Jackie Chan, Kenshiro, Raoh, Eric Draven, Toki, Chie Satonaka,
- Heralds: Liu Kang, Fei Long, Jann Lee, Might Guy, Rock Lee
- Rival: Chuck Norris.
- The only being ever to single handledly defeat Chuck Norris.
- Some believe that his ability to defeat Chuck Norris means he may be able to challenge Fred Rogers himself in combat. Others... believe differently. The two seem to have an unspoken understanding, however, and have been seen walking and talking together frequently, quietly exchanging bits of philosophy.
- Was surprised by Sabin's desire not to emulate him, but has noted that if any human would be able to match or surpass Bruce in brute strength, it would probably be him. Why? MOTHERFUCKER SUPLEXED A TRAIN.
- Had to do a double take over newcomer Eric Draven, because Eric looked like the son he never got to see grow up. Likewise, Eric saw Bruce as a strange father figure and began to shed tears of unknown sorrow for him. Many of the Gods haven't told Bruce about Eric looking similar to his own deceased son, Brandon Lee. They say it's for the best.
- His most deadliest weapon is the technique known as the One-inch Punch. While he himself has never used it, he looked in utter shock when he found out that one Ryusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor, a member of the Toku Base who trained in his fighting style, has successfully performed it...on Gentaro Kisaragi all in the pursuit to save his friend in the past and even killing Gentaro with it. Ryusei has since apologized for this attack.
- Unfortunately for Ryusei, his troubles weren't over yet. Bruce Lee soon heard whispers of another Gentaro who turned evil due to Ryusei's death blow.
Eiji Shinjo, God of the Honorable Fight and Spirited Competitors
- Forgotten God
- Symbol: The White Tiger, Tigers, Dragons, a red horizontal diamond with a white background.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Modern Day Samurai, Wandering Hot-Blooded Martial Artist Adventurers, Jerks With Gold Hearts, Swordsmen, Hachimaki, Shotoclones.
- Domains: Cultivation of Ki, Training, Guidance through Life, Martial Arts, Sports, Competition, Honor, Humanity, Heroicism, The Fighting Spirit.
- Followers: None.
- Enemy: His mortal enemy, Vermillion.
- A forgotten god mainly due to how his series progressed, but without his series, many gods before his time would have likely not existed. Records state of his time being the first to have ever introduced the ability of moving in three dimensions.
- Although missing, likely wandering the world at the moment, he has likely met up with and possibly clashed with dozens of the protagonists of many universes and worlds in many forms of incarnation. Some of those protagonists have likely been just Eiji as them however.
- He is the representation and manifestation of the honorable fight, and those who follow its path. While his existence is forgotten, his essence flows through many characters and protagonists, and even through all of the Combat Pantheon. He forever clashes with his eternal foe, Vermillion, as his eternal enemy.
- Although he did it for the overall good, Eiji still regrets the days he tried a Face Heel Turn and run the 'Himitsu Kessha' organization. It's one of the main reasons he became a forgotten God in the first place.
- Would very much like it that he NOT be mistaken for one Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO, particularly due to the man's strange tendencies to always carry around a fresh pair of boxers in case of emergencies.
Vermillion, God of the Inhumane Battle and Cold Blooded Murder
- Forgotten God
- Symbol: A blood red V with a black background, pure gold weapons.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Intelligence Head of the Organization, Headhunter, Assassin, Ritualist, Harbringer of the Apocalypse, Four Eyes, Zero Soul, Dual Wielding (a solid gold pistol and a Sawed-Off Shotgun)
- Domains: Anarchy, Destruction, Assassination, Deception, Bloodshed, Malice, Brutality, Crime, Inhumanity, The Criminal Complex.
- Followers: None.
- Enemies: Existence itself, and Eiji.
- A forgotten fiend of a God.
- His own whereabouts are unknown. Legends speak of him being a harbringer of death and misery, and leading a legion of bloodthirsty and cold hearted warriors under his command for the sake of seeing the world burn and blood splash everywhere.
- He carries a massive arsenal of weaponry, believing that battle is supposed to be cruel, unusual, and something of normal occurence where people are supposed to die.
- Similar to Eiji, Vermillion is said to exist as a god representing the act of the inhumane conflict, giving his guidance over characters and individuals who would kill and slay to get what they want.
- He's not related in any way to Noel Vermillion. That said, Vermillion was disappointed that Noel was, in his opinion, a complete wimp who doesn't know how to handle a gun, he likes her better when she's an Omnicidal Maniac under Terumi's influence.
Chie Satonaka, Patron Goddess of Steak
, spends much of her time here. The training is more brutal than anything she had faced before, but Chie makes no secret to how fulfilling she finds it. She ends every one of her sessions with steak.