- Episode one: Just the look on iJustine's face when the third video is shown to be none other than "Gangnam Style".
- Episode two: The Mood Whiplash between supporters and the others on Justin Bieber. At the end:
]k you. Benny (
sticking to the cards)
: So who was that? Harley
: What are your thoughts on his music? Harley
Benny: How long have you been in love with Justin Bieber?
Justine: For a very long time.
Benny: So, is it appropriate for-
Justine: (quickly) Yes.
Benny: ...an adult woman-
- Just the fact that Smosh of all people nailed the Magibon impression.*
- The episode also featured "Chocolate Rain" as the opener. Guess who one of the series regulars is?
- Subverted, though, since Tay does clarify that he's grateful for the success the song has given him and doesn't seem to regret it in the least, aside from a passing mention of a "love/hate relationship" with it.
- Episode three ("YouTubers React to Rewind YouTube Style"): That awkward moment when MysteryGuitarMan realized that "Rewind YouTube Style" and YouTubers React were Not So Different.
- Episode five: Shay Carl hulks out to a Rick Roll!
Adam: I was so happy, Morgan Freeman was talking in my head but now it's trenchcoats and bad decisions.
Justine: Can't believe I just got rick frickin' rolled in 2013!
Jack: 2006 called, it wants it punchline back!
- Smosh is enjoying the beginning video, excited for something they haven't seen yet. Then the video changes and they freak out and start cursing the Fine Bros.
- Later Ian almost pulls off a calm non-reaction, until Anthony completely loses it.
- Justine's reaction to the Fine Brothers saying that there was some recent news with Rick Astley. The "news report" that they showed is actually another Rick Roll, by the way.
- Brittany and Wong Fu Productions both panicking as they realize they're about to be rickrolled again.
- The Fine Bros doing their own spin on the Goat remixes in Episode 6... with the YouTubers.
- Everybody's horrified reactions in Episode 7 to the Knife Game song.
- At one point, Benny and Rafi offer their guests the chance to do it. Most people choose not to, apart from Tay who "cheats" by pointing the knife the wrong way up, and Shane moves to do it, prompting a horrified "no" from offscreen as they think he actually will. Jordan Maron actually lampshades the fact nobody wants to do it as well.
- Also, Tay's reaction to the second clip.
"...I'm not gonna be covering this."
- "YouTubers React to Boxxy". Tay Zonday's Boxxy impression turns out more like the Wicked Witch of the West.
- "YouTubers React to Japanese Commercials". The commercials are indeed funny themselves, but Hannah Hart compares her efforts dating girls to one of them, while Felix recommends that the creators of the commercials go into horror games. At one point for one of the commercials, Harley just remarks, "I don't wanna sound racist... but, how very Asian."
- Some of the individual reactions are gold. Especially the ones to the Tarako spaghetti sauce ad, which features a small doll ominously rotating in front of a mortified child:
- A large group of them just imitate the look of utter terror on the little girl's face.
- Shane just quietly cringes.
- And of course, some of the one-liners:
Hannah: What is this an ad for? Horror?! That's okay, I didn't wanna sleep tonight anyway.
Adam: Tryin' to find a way to get your children to eat? Just scare the shit out of 'em!
No! This has nothin' to do with the food!!
- Everyone's reactions to the end of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Olga Kay and Captain Sparklez are staring wide-eyed at the screen, PewDiePie of all people is screaming "No! NO!!", Lee Newton is holding onto Steve Zaragoza, Hank Green is covering his eyes, and Shane Dawson has no words.
- Trust the YouTubers to mess around with a more "heavy" topic like Look Up:
Put down that phone. Shut down your display. Stop watching this video and live life the real way. Shane Dawson
: All right. (closes the laptop)
: So what was the message of this video? Harley Morenstein
: Put down your phone and f(caw!
- "Try Not To Laugh Challenge": Aside from the various stars bursting into laughter, which can be quite contagious, there are moments where you can tell the people are taking the challenge literally. Captain Sparklez's reaction to the Ladder Goat being murdered is simply "Poor goat. He didn't deserve that". He also has an adorkable moment where he's made it through the challenge and simply goes "not funny".
- Hank Green mistaking the guy who did ladder goat for PewDiePie. Then he finds out that he gave in and laughed because he made the mistake, something which is essentially treated as an Epic Fail.
- In the bonus footage, Shane Dawson essentially has a Rage Quit from watching the entire thing again when he forcibly bursts into laughter and keeps thrusting in time with the Stormtrooper air humping, begging to stop.
- "Rejected": The video starts with Smosh squeeing out over the titular animation alongside Timothy Delaghetto, which sets the tone for the whole video. Then we cut to the second animation and Ingrid and Olga's horrified reactions at the guy growing an extra head.
- It then goes on to the next one, and we see Hank starting to dance along with joy, before seeing one of the figures' eyes burst and spray with blood, at which point he goes from delight to disgust in about two seconds. Olga and Ingrid are again disgusted, Tay is clearly confused... and Harley is laughing his arse off.
- "MY ANUS IS BLEEDING". Again, Harley is laughing himself silly alongside Philip DeFranco, whereas Tay deadpans "he needs to see a cloud doctor" and Felix simply comments "I guess it's that time of the month again". When later asked what was happening to the cloud, Tay comments "I didn't learn that in meteorology".
- Hank notes the lampshaded Sanity Slippage of the cartoons, commenting that he felt there was no sanity in the whole thing to begin with.
- Smosh commenting that it is a great cartoon for the whole family. Then there's the revelation that Ian parodied it when he was younger.
- "YouTubers React to Vines". Shane Dawson of all people thinks that Everybody Spurts is gross. Tay Zonday just comments that the people doing it need to see doctors, and Jordan Maron mistakes it for the REM Vampire meme (which doesn't exist).
- Joe Bereta and Elliot Morgan then start having a mock argument as to whether or not the other is giving good advice to people starting out on Vine.
- At the end of the video, everybody does an "Everybody Hurts" style clip. Each one is fantastic. Special mention must go to Jordan's and Shane's, however, as Jordan is seen doing it with a towel over him (te only one to do so) and Shane tries doing it with mayonnaise but can't even do it for the 7 seconds a Vine video would take as he finds it so disgusting.
- The bonus video for it has Jordan reacting to Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal by saying "he doesn't want it, stop trying to feed it to him", after the titular protagonist throws it into a bookshelf.
- Tay describing Vine as a 6 second version of Popeye.
- The bonus reactions expand on the "Everybody Spurts", where Phil can't keep doing it because it's just too funny, Ryan Higa can't keep it down because the liquid he's using is really cold, Tay does a disturbing Slasher Smile, Ingrid is unable to stop herself laughing, Jordan also can't stop himself laughing and you can hear Benny and Rafi laughing from offscreen, and Shane squirts an entire thing of mayonnaise in his mouth.
- "K Pop" (aka "Korean Korean Korean 'fantastic, baby' Korean Korean Korean.") Trisha and Meg squeeing out over the K Pop videos. This is followed by Ian and Anthony both dancing along, only for Anthony to randomly start rubbing his nipples, then in the next reaction Anthony asks if he's seen one of the girls in Psy's videos, at which point Ian says "No, you're just being racist"... then quickly wonders if Anthony is in fact right.note In the third one, Tay obviously cannot take the boyband serious and starts making up fake lyrics.
- The various Mondegreen moments that people have throughout. In the Girls' Generation video, Anthony wonders if they are singing "I got a boy on my chin", then can't keep himself from laughing every time the line comes up. Tay doesn't dare to guess, just commenting "I need Google Translate".
- When asked what she thought of the first video, Rosanna just says "Fap fap fap fap fap", and again for the third video.
- Jack Douglass at one point says that there are too many girls, then immediately realises "that wasn't the straightest thing I've ever said", much to the Fine Bros' obvious amusement. In contrast, Tyler Oakley says he wants a thirty-member boy band.
- DeStorm noting the three Porsche cars in the background of the last video, telling Rick Ross that he had better watch out.
- "YouTubers React to One Direction's Best Song Ever". Throughout the video, it's obvious that Mark and Todd from Barely Political consider the entire video to be torture. There are so many thinly veiled insults towards the band too.
- Zoella's reaction to every photo presented to the band: "Less clothes!"
- "YouTubers React to Farting Preacher," especially the end where the Fine Bros put fart noises over everyone, even those who didn't consent to it.
Zoella: "I would hope that [the Farting Preacher] would have a sense of humor and find them funny. I think if somebody did that to me, I would find it hilarious." (fart noise)
- Philip DeFranco's reaction to being told that the preacher was a televangelist during the 80's and 90's.
Philip: "So question, before you finish it; did he die of a drug overdose, or did he go bankrupt?"
Benny: (brief pause) "He didn't die, but he was in courts for stealing all these people's money."
Philip: (sarcastic) "What? I am so surprised."
- And then right after that:
Benny: "But he lives on forever as the Farting Preacher."
Catherine: (busts out laughing, in between laughs) "He wanted so much more out of life! And he's just the Farting Preacher!"
: "I am so fucking
- When asked if fart noises can be put in with clips of them, most of the YouTubers are aware it's probably happening anyway whether they like it or not. A few even deliberately pose to make it easier for the Fine Bros to insert noises.
Philip: "Wait, are you doing it, are you doing it?" (brief pause) "Why are you smiling like that? Did you do it?"
Jack and Finn: "Here we go! I knew this was going to come up!"
- Tanya Burr makes it clear that she does not want to have farts put into the video.
- They even did an entire video filled with fart noises, in the style of the source video. The farts serve to bleep out swearwords, play over the title sequence, and randomly pop in over random words that people are saying.
- In "YouTubers React to Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise":
The Fine Bros.: "What is your advice for someone trying to promote something on YouTube? What is the best way to go about it?"
Kalel: "I would say... boobs." (Anthony bursts out laughing)
- And before that, when one of the people getting punked is a black dude, leading to Anthony letting out a deep "aw HELL naw!", which Kalel immediately digs at.
- YouTubers React to Bunnies Can Fly...Proof:
Question: "What do you think they said to their daughter once the camera turned off?"
Harley: "I would go right to the library and get one of those big white books, you know one of those awesome white books that has all the pictures, and just get the bird one. I'd be like 'You see how cute these birds are? They need to obliterate things like that bunny to live. You want the birds to die? No you don't. So the bunnies must die.'"
Overlay: HARSH... BUT TRUTH
- YouTubers React to DyE Fantasy. The sheer amount of Squick from everyone. Just that.
- When Catienote is about to cry trying to explain Kiwi, she looks offscreen and we get this gem.
Catie: Oh, I found tissues.
- In the bonus video for the Short Viral Videos episode, iJustine has an insane fit of laughter watching "Go! BWAAH" and "Sneezing Baby Panda". How do the Fine Bros help her calm down? By showing her "Go! BWAAH" again. Her face is just priceless.
- In "Little Baby's Ice Cream", Lia gets freaked out by the commercial and turns away out of fear.
: Oh, okay. (turns around to see that isn't true) NO!
Lindsey: Oh no
. He's back.
- Pretty much all of "Youtubers React to Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" for the same reasons as "DyE Fantasy" above, but special mention goes to the intro. Normally it just says what they're watching, with a few of the comments that had suggested it. This time, however, due to the large amount of requests, the comments fill the screen.
Jack: Seen it. Fap to it.
- In YouTubers React to Sesame Street: Old School, they tell them that the DVD comes with a warning saying "For adults only". MatPat's reaction to it? He talks like he's doing one of one of his videos.
MatPat: Really? Really? I'm assuming its for scenes like that which are too agressive or agro for- for the typical preschooler.
- One of the skits they give a description of.
One of the Fine Bros.: A character with a servere mood disorder who's very mean to everyone he meets.
Tay: That's Oscar. That made it into Sesame Street.
- YouTubers React to K Pop, Round 2:
- JJ Ojalide aka KSIOjalidebt sums it up:
"I don't really get that... My God, What Have I Done?
oh god I'm gonna get so much hate for this..."
(end of ep)
"I LOVE K-POP!... Please don't hate me!!"
- Dan and Phil on Orange Caramel in the frozen food trays:
: "I haven't eaten yet so my stomach's grumbling." Dan
: "I would eat them. (Beat
, then laughs) oh no that was terrible... Don't flag this video!"
- "YouTubers React to The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon":
- Just the fact that Phil starts whacking Dan slowly for no discernible reason.
- Benny has plastic spoons on hand. Was he expecting them to actually go for it, or...
- YouTubers React to Ylvis - Trucker's Hitch:
- Shane Dawson attempting to hang himself, and Link Neal just leaving the rope around his neck for the rest of the video.
- Considering the way she perved on Justin Bieber a while back, it's funny to see how much Justine Ezarik had read up on Ylvis.
- Youtubers React to Darude - Sandstorm. As if the sheer idea wasn't hilarious enough.
- The high amusement factor the Youtubers get from the So Bad, It's Good style of the music video.
- Timothy Delaghetto's reaction to being told what the song was.
- At the end of the video, the Fine Bros show the Youtubers a video accompaniment to "Sandstorm". It's a rickroll.
Tyler Oakley: HOW DARE YOU! I hate both of you. I was waiting for it. Y'all suck. Y'all suck butt.
Lisbug: I like this one better! Rickroll the sh(bleep) out of me! I'm into it!
Tom Syndicate: Did you just rickroll me? You f(bleep)ing dicks, man! (closes computer) Go f(bleep) yourself.