You've fallen victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well-known is this: "Never Describe Wallace Shawn Here!"
Wallace Michael Shawn, born November 12, 1943, is an American actor, comedian, voice actor, playwrite, and essayist.
He is most famously known for his very quotable performance as Vizzini from The Princess Bride, and his role as the voice of Rex from Toy Story. He also has one of the most easily-recognizable voices in Hollywood. A very talented actor (though personally more interested in independent projects and theater, where he is able to deal with far more psychological and philosophical themes than a mainstream audience might be interested in), the fact that he does not have more mainstream renown is simply Inconceivable!
- Manhattan (1979) as Jeremiah
- All That Jazz (1979) as an insurance agent
- My Dinner with Andre (1981) as Wallace Shawn
- Strange Invaders (1983) as Earl
- The Princess Bride (1987) as Vizzini
- Clueless (1995) as Mr. Hall
- Vegas Vacation (1997) as Marty the Blackjack Dealer
- The Haunted Mansion (2003) as Ezra
- Southland Tales (2006) as Baron Von Westphalen
- A Goofy Movie (1995) as Principal Mazur
- Toy Story series as Rex
- King of the Hill (1997) as Phillip Nye
- Family Guy (2001-2011) as Bertram
- The Incredibles (2004) as Gilbert Huph
- Chicken Little (2005) as Principal Fetchit
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (2011) as Taotie
- Bojack Horseman Season 1, As Himself (or rather, Adam Westing).
- Taxi (1982-1983) as Arnie Ross
- The Cosby Show (1987-1991) as Jeff Engles
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999) as Grand Nagus Zek
- Gossip Girl (2008-2013) as Cyrus Rose
- The Daily Show (2010) as Alan Rubin
- Eureka (2011) as Warren Hughes
- Young Sheldon (2017) as Dr. John Sturgis (3 episodes)