An accurate representation of what I'm probably doing right now.
You seem to have gotten very lost, indeed. Don't you know that this corner of the internet is inhabited by very dangerous beasts and other unpleasantries?
Well, then.. To those of you who wish to stay, allow me to spin you a tale.
Why Am I Here?
This particular page is home to a girl who is often referred to as "A Rabbit Filled Nightmare". She's young, often confused
, and laughably bad at communicating with others
, but that should come as no surprise to any of you
In addition, she is prone to frequent bouts of silliness, self deprecation
, unusual euphemisms
, expository rants, and brandishing the ever-so-popular mighty blade o' sarcasm. With this small arsenal, she strives to amuse and astound the masses.. or at the very least, thoroughly baffle them with her bullshit.
Regardless of your opinion on her, one thing is certain: She is an acquired taste. Now, don't say that we didn't warn you.
This section is currently under Heavy Construction
. Please excuse the mess.
- Always Someone Better
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Apologizes a Lot - As anyone who has spent more than ten minutes with me can attest, I have a bad habit of apologizing for my misdeeds. <Insert obligatory apology here>
- Asexual - Technically, demisexual.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - While I strive to be as reserved as possible online, random and unprovoked distractions are a frequent occurrence in my day-to-day life.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - There's a massive overlap with Ditzy Genius. I'm very lazy, but you can decide how brilliant I actually am.
- Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral - For the most part, I tend to like people, despite my occasional diatribes against them. Rules, while often necessary, are another story entirely.
- Child Hater - Not entirely.. I love children, I'm just severely tokophobic.
- Dark is Not Evil - Despite the deliciously goth-y exterior and penchant for morbid humour, I try to be as polite and courteous to others as I possibly can. I can also be a trifle silly at times.
- Deadpan Snarker - Offline, I'm especially prone to sarcastic clapping.
- Do Not Call Me Paul - I've grown rather attached to my pseudonyms, so it seems.
- Does Not Like Shoes - Or socks either, really.
- (Eerie) Pale Skinned Brunette
- Everything's Better With Bunnies - Subverted.
- Extreme Doormat - Slowly, but ever-so-surely, I'm growing myself a backbone.
- Hates Being Touched
- Hollywood Pudgy - I'm 1.524 m and weigh about 61 kg, but I'm about as athletic as a marshmallow and nearly have the same consistency.
- Hypocritical Humour
- I Hate Past Me - I hate present me, too.
- Inner Monologue - Life is more exciting with a narrator.
- It Amused Me - This is the motivation behind most of what I do in my spare time.
- Jerkass/Jerk With a Heart of Gold - Depending on who you ask.. I try not to be, though.
- Knight in Sour Armour - I'm probably the most optimistic pessimist that you'll ever meet.
- Lady Swears-A-Lot
- Large Ham
- Longing for Fictionland - Oh so much..
- Mad Artist - I've got a few illnesses here and there note , but not necessarily "mad", per se. I'm most definitely an artist, though, albeit not a very good one.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl - I could be considered this to a certain someone~
- Motor Mouth - Coupled with Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness outside of the internet.
- Nightmare Fetishist - I have a little bit of an infatuation with the horror genre, and have failed trying to step away from it on a number of occasions.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant - Despite my hardest efforts not to be, I may be considered this to some.
- No Indoor Voice - On a good day, I'll most likely be chattering rather loudly.
- Nostalgia Filter
- Not a Morning Person
- Performance Anxiety - It takes a lot of nerve for me to be able to post things online where I know that other people are silently judging me behind their computer screens.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator - The main reason why this site is a contributor to what will be my eventual downfall.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud
- Self-Deprecation - Roughly 85% of all snarky comments that I make will be directed at myself.
- Technical Pacifist
- The Ditherer - Empathic Fence-Sitter / Insecure Type.
- The Hyena - When I find something funny, even in the slightest, I'll probably be laughing about it all day. My laughter is an abominable thing.
- The Illegible
- Third-Person Person - I hardly use third person, but I'll admit that I'm awfully fond of it.
- Tsundere - I'm a type A with a side of Sugar and Ice.
- Why Did it Have to be Spiders?
Tropes Applied by Others
Television / Films:
Specific artists / bands
can range anywhere from Alternative to Waltz, as long as it pleases the ears.
- Welcome and have fun here! —Morven
- Can never have enough Canadians here! — Kirant
- HEY YOU! Hope to see you around more often! <3 ~Bella (Yoshicookie)
- The faeries are impressed that you beat them to a vandalization. Also your username reminds them of a friends nightmare except it was filled with kittens. XD - Stolen By Faeries
- Hey there! You are officially part of my "Cool Rating", even though I've never met you. A Rabbit Filled Nightmare is an awesome handle. Inhopeless Guy
- Supposedly Everything's Better With Bunnies. Mmmm...
- A girl can dream, can't she?
- Nightmare eh? You can fix that with some delicious cake. - Spirit
- Hmm.. I might have to take you up on that offer. *grabs fork*