open/close all folders
Coal - The Main Character
"Please keep growing stronger like you and Impmon want, and don't forsake that pride you have. It's part of why I let you stay with me, since I could tell a Digimon like you wouldn't take no for an answer. I know one day you both can be stronger than anyone else, even stronger than this..."The Villain Protagonist himself, Coal was a simple Black Agumon who began his journey to power in Native Forest, a calm oasis compared to the other dangerous areas that help make up File Island. Born completely normal and with none of the absurd growth rates some other Digimon are lucky enough to have, Coal had to hunt for his own survival each and every day, fighting against his fellow Digimon for both food and power. A Digimon of few words, Coal's own quiet existence, at least by Digimon standards, was shaken up completely when he ran across Impmon, a Digimon who would later go on to become Coal's most stalwart companion. With the death of Kunemon by Greymon's hands and the attention of some of the Demon Lords themselves, Coal now has to tread even more carefully, lest he be utterly wiped out by the larger-than-life fish he now finds himself sharing a pond with. Of course, with his quest for revenge firmly in mind and a prideful personality that isn't just going to let him quit, he could very well find himself eventually standing on the same level as gods. All it takes is you.
—Digimon World: Infamy - Kunemon's last words
- Action Dad: Being a father doesn't deter Coal from adventuring, kicking asses and taking names.
- And This Is For...: When Coal killed Gotsumon after beating him to the ground.
- Admiring the Abomination: While everyone else can't help but flinch back upon first seeing Calmaramon, Coal's first reaction was to admire her new form, both for its strength and the beauty of his soon-to-be wife.
- Badass Family: Coal and Rain have formed quite a horde of extremely-strong children and neither of them are in any way weak as well.
- Badass in Charge: When you're a powerful Ultimate in charge of a bunch of low-tier, bottom of the barrel Rookies, you definitely qualify. Nowadays, Coal can usually be found leading a small group of battle-hardened Digimon whenever he's sent out on a mission.
- Being Personal Isn't Professional: Coal can't really be described as especially social even when he's not working on something for Lilithmon or Sovrano, the fact that he usually has something vitally important to be focusing on when he is working doesn't really help when it comes to breaking Coal out of his quiet, closed-off demeanor.
- Berserk Button: Gotsumon, Agumon and Duskmon's entire existence is basically enough to have Coal furious. It's also been shown that he's not a fan of partner Digimon who rely on their human for power or those who are needlessly cruel to their subordinates like Phelesmon.
- BFS: Coal possesses this as a Knightmon and he puts it to good use.
- Breath Weapon: Naturally, as a Black Agumon, he could spit fireballs at will. He has since lost the ability to do so, however.
- Cast from Hit Points: Coal's new gear the Grey Sword and Brave Shield created from the leftover data of Black War Greymon. Because it's crafted from the data of a digimon a level higher than him they strain his body while providing a huge power boost.
- Challenge Seeker: Coal doesn't enjoy cutting down weak foes, much preferring to fight those who would give him the best fight and, sequentially, the best data.
- Character Development: When he was still a Black Agumon, Coal was extremely blind to anything that wasn't fighting or survival in general, like having to have Sovrano explain what Rain's affection actually meant but he's since learned more about the world in general and slightly loosened up. He's still rather cold and stern when it comes to just about every situation but the fact that he's started to indulge in trivial hobbies like card games or become so invested in his marriage and his children's lives is a lot better than when he was a lonely Black Agumon.
- Code of Honor: Coal has his own moral code, mostly the refusal to fight someone who is outstandingly weak, like an In-Training or Fresh-level Digimon who are essentially babies.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Coal ended up getting beaten down by machindramon over and over again, before finally taking the Mega digimons strongest in order to save Sovrano. Coal died just a little bit later from his wounds, and from being impaled from the various debris. All the while he had a tear jerking discussion with Sovrano.
- Death Glare: Just about every time Coal runs into the likes of, say, Duskmon, Grumblemon or his rival, he's trying to glare a hole in their head.
- Determinator: If there's one thing Coal won't do, it's give up on either his ambitions or something that he's set his mind on. It's due to a combination of this and his own prideful personality that lets him stay conscious and continue fighting long past the point where he should've fallen unconscious.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: The miniature T-Rex that is Black Agumon, and the not-so miniature Dark Tyrannomon, are technically classified as dragons.
- Do You Want to Haggle?: Coal spent half a day working as a seller for Monochromon's shop. His haggling skill was so good that he later managed to lower an item's price to 0.1% its original price (though only thanks to some help from Sovrano to trick the shopkeeper).
- Dynamic Character: While small, there is a noticeable difference between Coal now and back when he was first hunting for survival in the Native Forest. For one, he's a lot more social than when he was a simple Black Agumon, although he's still fairly antisocial by human standards.
- Enraged by Idiocy: Coal doesn't enjoy being in the presence of those who are, in his eyes, completely idiotic. Case in point, he almost killed Perry when the paranoid Penguinmon wouldn't stop screaming and rolling around in the snow or Gotsumon in general.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Especially when those dinosaurs could breathe fire and were the size of buildings.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Coal has a happy marriage with Rain. They currently have two kids together.
- Fireballs: Had the ability to shoot these as both a Black Agumon and Dark Tyrannomon
- Fist of Rage: Whenever Coal gets furious, one can usually see his gauntleted hand clenching into a shaking fist before he starts taking out that anger on whoever caused it.
- Gotta Kill Them All: Coal swore that he had to kill both Greymon and Gotsumon to deserve visiting Kunemon's grave.
- Graceful in Their Element: Put Coal in an open battleground or anywhere where he needs to fight and he'll take to it like a duck to water. Social interactions, on the other hand...
- Had To Be Sharp: Growing up in a place like the Digital World, Coal didn't have the luxury of being weak. Having to fight every single day to simply survive and hunting for his own food to stave off starvation caused him to power up rather quickly just by necessity, although Coal himself was already one who wished to be strong so it wasn't like he was against getting stronger.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: This has happened to coal a surprising amount of times. Duskmon has stabbed him in this way a large number of times, Metalgreymon ended up impaling Coal with his own sword, and just before his death, Machinedramon knocked him back with an attack which ended with Coal getting impaled on some debris.
- It's Personal: Coal's hatred for Greymon and Gotsumon came from their killing Kunemon, his first friend, in front of his eyes.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While his personality isn't exactly what one would call pleasant, Coal cares quite a lot about his friends and family.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Yep.
- Large and in Charge: Coal has been put in charge of small groups before, seeing as he's essentially Sovrano's righthand man, and he's around 10ft tall as a Knightmon, about twice as tall as your average human and towering over any Rookie.
- Like a Duck Takes to Water: Despite the fact that Coal didn't in any way want or enjoy being forced into the role of one of Sovrano's army, he's proven himself to be a rather critical resource when it comes down to wiping out threats, finding important items or being a merchant.
- Lizard Folk: As a Black Agumon and Dark Tyrannomon, he counted as this.
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: With the likes of Sovrano, his wife Rain, Ion and a cavalcade of other odd characters, Coal has definitely grown as a person from having to put up with them, even if he's still rather blunt and not very emotional most of the time.
- Made of Iron: Coal just does not understand the concepts of "giving up" or "staying down".
- Mighty Glacier: Coal can tank hits all day and hits like a runaway locomotive but, seeing as his speed is his Dump Stat, he's nowhere near the fastest Digimon around.
- Misery Builds Character: Just like any other Digimon, Coal's early life was nothing but hunting down food and fighting other Digimon, with not much changing since he's gotten older.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: Under that heavy, Chrome Digizoid armor of his, Coal looks like a character straight out of Warhammer 40,000; absolutely rippling with muscle.
- Never Be Hurt Again: It could be interpreted that Coal's desire to grow stronger is to protect the people important to him, so that they won't suffer the same fate as Kunemon has.
- Palette Swap: Back when he was a Black Agumon, he was one for his rival who was a regular Agumon at the time.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: You wouldn't expect a guy like Coal to have any kind of remotely-silly hobby but he seems to have picked up one when it comes to collecting Digimon cards of all things.
- Playing with Fire
- Only Sane Man: Coal despite being a functioning mute Coal is by far the most sane and stable of his companions.
- Selective Slaughter: Coal refuses to kill Fresh or In-Training Digimon, seeing as they're pretty much defenseless and the Digital equivalent of children.
- Silent Snarker: Considering the quirkiness of his friends, companions, family and now minions Coal is gradually becoming this.
- Spider-Sense: Coal sometimes has a feeling urging him to move. This feeling is noticed to be activated every time Coal's loved ones are in danger.
- Super Strength: As is the norm for Digimon in general, Coal is vastly stronger than any regular human could ever hope to be.
- Tail Slap: That large tail he had as a Dark Tyrannomon wasn't just for show.
- The Lancer: Coal, given his role as Sovrano's right hand, and the one who is deferred to when decisions need to be made when Sovrano is not there or is not in a position to really call the shots.
- The Patriarch: With his large, imposing figure, emotionless demeanor and stern attitude, Coal comes off as rather authoritative when it comes to his family. It helps that he's rather invested in his kids' lives and a rather intensive Papa Wolf to boot.
- The Tank:Coal wears his armor almost all the time and can take punishment like a champ.
- The Quiet One: Coal hardly ever speaks more than six words at a time.
- Tragic Keepsake: A band made of Alrauramon flowers that was given to Coal by Kunemon.
- Undying Loyalty: Coal having spent most of his life alone is this way towards his friends He will go to any length to protect them or avenge them. It doesn't hurt that this is a species-wide trait for Knightmon in general either.
Rain - The One And Only Waifu
"Nah, I mean Ranamon! Espanol for frog-monster, Spirit of Water! Oh you've gotta see her sometime! Prettiest gal I've ever gotten ta see, and she even has been helpin' me out around here! She makes a mean hamburger, you know? I didn't even know what those were before and now I can't stop eating them!"
—Digimon World: Infamy - Arbormon
- Action Mom: Despite being the mother of two, Rain is one of the most powerful characters of the cast.
- A-Cup Angst: Played with. While she herself isn't really lacking in the bust department, Rain has shown some jealously towards Lilithmon, the Demon Lord of Lust.
- Arch-Enemy: She's this when it comes to Kazemon, as the two usually end up fighting each other whenever the opportunity arises. She eventually wins and ends up crushing Kazemon to death.
- Baleful Polymorph: Was transformed into a giant blueberry filled with juice after eating an experimental piece of gum while in Toy Town. This transformation was quite literal in that she ended up gaining the Nature element through it and is now essentially a humanoid fruit.
- Balloon Belly: Usually has to deal with this whenever she's pregnant, such as when she was having Ursula, or when she had swelled into a blueberry during her first trip to Toy Town.
- Bishounen Line: Parodied and Zig-Zagged, as she went from the ugly Hagurumon and Numemon to the bishounen-looking Ranamon, only to occasionally turn into the wildly-considered Gonk Calmaramon.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Rain famous idol, loving wife, and mother of two has a surprising sadistic side and isn't afraid to show it when it comes to anyone she doesn't like.
- Breast Expansion Thanks to Data Fusion, and the process of creating digi-milk, Rains "Rainclouds" have increased in size substantially.
- Cat Fight: Just about every time she stumbles across Kazemon, this is likely to happen.
- Clockwork Creature: As a Hagurumon, she was basically made up entirely of gears.
- Cute Monster Girl: As a Ranamon, she's a Half-Human Hybrid of a beautiful woman and a fairy-fish, something that doesn't detract from her looks at all. Could be averted depending on one's opinion of Calmaramon.
- Designated Girl Fight: She's always the one who ends up fighting Kazemon whenever the opportunity arises, which is often seeing as they're on opposing sides.
- Don't Look at Me!: Rain went through this phase when she Digivolved into the hideous slug Numemon.
- Fanservice: She's Ms. Fanservice in her regular Ranamon form, both in universe and out of universe.
- First Girl Wins: Rain is the first female Digimon Coal really interacted with. Now she is his wife.
- Gonk: Her Beast Spirit, Calmaramon, could be considered this, as her entire lower-half is that of a giant squid. Once she acquired this new form, it's telling that she lost a few of her fans.
- Green-Eyed Monster: She can easily turn rather vicious when her jealousy rears its ugly head, usually around anyone she considers pretty getting close to Coal or Kazemon in general due to her looks.
- Hollywood Acid: She can spit this with her Acid Ink technique.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Coal is 3 meters (10 feet) tall while Rain as Ranamon is 1.5 (5 feet) meters tall.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Rain put up a haughty, arrogant face while in fact deep inside she has a deep insecurity about her look from her period as a Numemon. Being abandoned (with no ill reason) when she was a Hagurumon only adds to her issues.
- Jagged Mouth: Naturally had one as a Hagurumon.
- Lightning Bruiser: Rain possesses high attack, defense, and an extreme amount of speed as Ranamon, being both able to shrug off most attacks if she doesn't first dodge them after hitting the enemy first.
- Love at First Sight: Rain had a crush on Coal right from the beginning, thinking him "handsome". This may or may not be a result of her encountering a Black Agumon earlier on who defeated a Modoki Betamon, allowing Rain to not starve to death since she could then eat the meat it was protecting.
- Making a Splash: She can easily conjure rainstorms, massive blasts of water and has a rather fluid control over water itself.
- Mama Bear: She will maul whoever get between her and her children or her man.
- Mind Control: Rain did this twice to the Digimon that inhabited the Domain she conquered.
- Mind-Control Device: She still has the ability to make these in the form of Dark Gears, a holdover from her Hagurumon days.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: She has legs in her default form but her lower half becomes that of a giant squid when she turns into Calmaramon.
- Pregnant Badass: Despite the massive stat drawbacks of generating new digital life, Rain still is much stronger than normal Digimon of her tier during the process.
- Southern Belle: Oddly enough, she has this kind of accent.
- Spin Attack / This is a Drill: Has one of these as Calmaramon known as the Titanic Charge. She couldn't use it at first due to getting dizzy but she eventually masters it through a lot of training.
- Super Spit: She has this as Calmaramon with her Acid Ink technique.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Rain as Calmaramon towers over Coal as Knightmon.
- The Ditz: As Hagurumon Rain was as dumb as a brick. She's gotten better, especially as Calmaramon, which trades her speed as Ranamon for intelligence and power.
- Through His Stomach: Rain helped win Coal's affection by cooking and offering him food.
- Witch with a Capital B: Gets called this by Arukenimon, although it's more of a compliment than an insult.
- Villain Forgot to Level Grind: Thoroughly subverted, for as soon as everyone is made aware of the initial drawbacks of her new form in Calmaramon, namely a loss in speed, she went through quite a lot of training to iron out the kinks until she could use her new form to its utmost potential.
Sovrano - Demon Lord of Gluttony
"Hold on pipsqueak, are you saying you are a Demon Lord?"A Digimon Coal met after his first battle with Agumon, he is annoying and a nuisance, but very durable and basically impossible for Coal to get rid of, so Coal decided to instead befriend him and make an ally of his. He hasn't explained where he is from, but he doesn't come from Native Forest, and seems to hail from somewhere where Digimon are far more powerful than in Native Forest, if his own abilities are any indication. He's extremely weak, but he can take quite a lot of punishment before going down and he has a spirit to match it. This indomitable will has given you a sense that perhaps you are kindred spirits, even if his attitude is grating. Coal later learned that he hails from Myotismon's Mansion, which has been conquered by the Seven Great Demon Lords, of which he is one, being the representation of Gluttony. He was created when Lilithmon tried bringing the Digimon Wizardmon from the dead by using copies of his data along with extras of her own to fill in the gaps, making his fellow Demon Lord his "mother" and the deceased Digimon servant of Myotismon his "father".
—Digimon World: Infamy - Inari
- Abusive Parents: In this case parent. Lord Gluttony was the product of Lilithmon's attempt to resurrect her dead lover Wizardmon by mixing her own data with fragment of Wizardmon's data. She forced him through harsh training, often by beating him into unconsciousness. This isn't from maliciousness but because of love. She wants him to be strong enough to survive on his own in the harsh and unforgiving Digital World. It paid off but as the result their relationship is strained. He doesn't know if Lilithmon loves him or not while Lilithmon doesn't know how to properly express her love for him.
- An Ice Person: He has the ability to cast ice spells as Sorcerymon.
- Badass Adorable: Almost completely outclassed us as an Impmon and his antics had a child-like adorableness to them.
- Action Dad: The fact that he has two adorable kids of his own running around doesn't stop him from joining in when the going gets rough, as is to be expected of the future Demon Lord of Gluttony.
- Badass Bookworm: His recent intelligence training boosts his intelligence on par with Ion well pass the average intelligence of most Ultimate Digimon.
- Berserk Button: Needless cruelty, Lucemon and Barbamon in general really aren't conducive to keeping him in a good mood.
- Bishonen Line: While he wasn't exactly ugly as an Impmon, digivolving into the good-looking Sorcerymon definitely qualifies him as this. His digivolution into Baalmon only exemplifies this, making more human-looking and even more attractive, if in a different way than his time as Sorcerymon did.
- Brooklyn Rage: Prone to anger, although this has slightly diminished since he's digivolved, and a noticeable Brooklyn accent.
- Combat Medic: Upon Digivolving into Sorcerymon, his healing spells are utilized to help Coal and co in their adventures. With his natural toughness Sorcerymon isn't unskilled in combat either and is almost as strong as an Ultimate.
- Cute Little Fangs: Had these as an Impmon.
- Demon Lords And Arch Devils: The upcoming Demon Lord of Gluttony.
- Determinator: Won't stop fighting even if his body is about to give out on him. Just ask Ice Devimon how dangerous this makes him.
- Evil Is Hammy: He can get pretty bombastic and loud when he wants to be.
- Evil Matriarch: Lord Gluttony's mother is Lilithmon, the bearer of the Crest of Lust and one of the seven Demon Lords.
- Expy: Specifically pointed out via Word of God to be the same Impmon from Digimon Tamers.
- Foreshadowing: His evolution into Baalmon is one, as Baalmon is the natural Ultimate Digimon that preludes Beelzemon.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Turns out that Yaamon that was getting kicked around by Lillithmon in her Gatomon form is actually the upcoming Demon Lord of Gluttony and would be on even ground with Coal as a Champion. Having turned into the Ultimate-level Baalmon, his stats are easily Mega-level, outdoing just about everyone except his fellow Demon Lords and Cherubimon.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Can be a bit of a jerk at times, most noticeable when he was an Impmon, but he does have a heart under all that bluster.
- Kill It with Fire: Has a slew of fire-based spells up his sleeves as a Sorcerymon.
- Kill It with Water: He has a few ways of doing this to his enemies through his magical prowess.
- Knife Nut: Constantly carries around what appears to be a blood-stained knife as Baalmon.
- Like Parent, Like Spouse: Lord Gluttony had a crush on Inari who shared many similarities with Lilithmon, one of them is savagely beating him to a pulp (somewhat justified in both case as Lord Gluttony annoyed Inari by trying to fire her backside while Lilithmon wanted to make him strong).
- Loving Bully: Lord Gluttony tried (and failed) to do this to Inari.
- Made of Iron: Since his day as Impmon, he has had Ultimate-tiered HP and MP.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: He's not afraid of handing these out and it's even one of his techniques, Kamuiuchi, as a Baalmon. It even means "God Beating".
- Playing with Fire: He could do this via his Bada Boom technique as Impmon.
- Robe and Wizard Hat
- Sarcastic Devotee: This side of Lord Gluttony truly shone during his days as Impmon.
- The Imp: He wasn't called Impmon for nothing.
- The Nicknamer: A prominent trait of his, as he's the one who gave Coal, Ion and Mirage their names.
- The Prankster: He wasn't above playing pranks on people as an Impmon, usually aimed towards Renamon.
- Took a Level in Badass: When he digivolved into Sorcerymon and easily killed Ice Devimon.
- True Companions: Coal, Lord Gluttony and Ion. They have overcome many obstacles together making their bonds strong and genuine.
- Tsundere: Lord Gluttony was this regarding his friendship and with Inari. He seems to have grown pass this upon Digivolving.
- Villainous Glutton: Has no problem with loading the data of defeated Digimon and, appropriately enough, it's his associated sin as a Demon Lord.
- Villainous Friendship: Between Coal and Lord Gluttony. They are best of friends, have been hell together and help each other through hard time. They are also in the early state of the Big Bad and The Dragon
- Waddling Head: Was nothing more than this as a Yaamon
Inari - Kindred Spirit
"I apologize for testing you, but I wished to see how this new body fared."
"The maternal instinct comes almost naturally, does it not?"
—Digimon World: Infamy - Inari
- Action Girl: Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she can't kick as much ass as, say, Coal or Sovrano.
- Action Mom: Like Rain, Inari also has two children of her own (though Lord Gluttony doesn't know this yet) and can still be a force on the battlefield as seen by the assault against Machinedramon's forces and by how she fought Coal to a draw right after Digivolving into an Ultimate.
- Act of True Love: When Inari used her body to shield Lord Gluttony from Ice Devimon's attack.
- Acting Unnatural: Her behavior took a sudden turn for a short period for no discernible reason, Coal later finding out that it was because she had recently given birth to her and Sovrano's children.
- Badass Adorable: Was this as Renamon, seeing as she was a rather cute fox who could more than hold her own in a fight.
- Bat Out of Hell: Her Darkness Wave attack summons a horde of bats to swarm and attack her opponent.
- Blade on a Stick: Her Darkness Spear attack turns her arm into one.
- Creepily Long Arms: Had these as a Devidramon.
- Death Glare: Naturally had one on constantly as a Devidramon.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Devimon.
- Extra Eyes: Had them as a Devidramon and, on account of the odd 'creatures' spouting out of her shoulder and wrist, Lady Devimon.
- Evil Counterpart: To Angewomon.
- Fanservice: Arguably as Renamon but rather explicit when it comes to her eventual form of Lady Devimon.
- Fantastic Foxes
- Icy Blue Eyes: Had them as a Renamon.
- I Have the High Ground: When she was a Renamon, she had a habit of talking with people while standing up above them in the branches of a tree.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Inari's main motivation to kill and load Digimons, to grow stronger.
- Lady of War: She's a little more brutal nowadays as Lady Devimon but she still has that element of grace to her whenever she fights.
- Legacy Character: Because of the corrupting nature of the Dark Chip Inari couldn't become a Partner to Rika. Instead her daughter Viximon took this position along side with Coal's son.
- Like Brother and Sister: Has this relationship with Coal after she digivolves into Lady Devimon, although it's made more official with her and Sovrano's wedding.
- Mama Bear: To Lloyd, Laila and Curran.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Devidramon is an odd cross between an evil demon and a dragon.
- Painful Transformation: During the Dark Tournament Coal gave Inari floppy discs in order to heal her. Unknowingly to them the floppy discs were swapped out for Dark Chips. This resulted in Inari's long and painful Digivolution into the mindless Devidramon.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: As a Devidramon, due to her black scales, red eyes and red claws.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her eyes glowed a threatening red when she was a Devidramon.
- Right Hand of Doom: As a Lady Devimon, her left hand is naturally larger and more dangerous than her right.
- She's Got Legs: As both a Renamon and a Lady Devimon.
- Ship Tease: With Impmon/Sovrano, beginning from the very moment they met.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Just because she's rather nice to Coal and Sovrano doesn't take away from the fact that she's still a high-class Ultimate.
- The Stoic: Originally had this attitude as a Renamon but seems to have become a lot more expressive after becoming Lady Devimon.
- The Paralyzer: Devidramon can pull off this effect through their eyes.
- The Rival: Inari and Coal see each other as rivals in their desire to become strong.
- Transformation Horror: When she unwittingly digivolves into Devidramon. It's not exactly a pretty scene.
- Tsundere: Inari might act tough and cold but inside she is kind and caring to her loved one.
Lilithmon - Great Demon Lord of Lust
The Great Demon Lord of Lust, Lilithmon is a powerful Mega level Digimon who in the past has vanquished the dreadfully strong Ultimate known as Myotismon and taken over his mansion and army to suit her own needs. She is Impmon's creator, having accidentally spawned him while searching for a way to bring back to life one of Myotismon's deceased minions, Wizardmon. She is cold and unforgiving, not only to enemies but to allies as well, including Impmon, who she forced to go to Native Forest and train there to Digivolve. Lilithmon is obsessed with bringing Wizardmon back from the dead, even having tasked Coal with the duty, with the promise that she would return Coal's deceased friend Kunemon to him should he succeed. She once was a heroic Gatomon who was partnered with a Human being sometime in the past, but whose disillusionment with the way her partner couldn't help her when she needed it and whose grief and longing for the deceased Wizardmon who died saving her drove her to fall from grace and descend into villainy, brutalizing the villains and people she thought deserving of it for taking the Digimon she loved from her. In attempting to make Impmon strong enough to never suffer the way she had, she has in fact hurt him and driven him away, a fact she is all too aware of and crushed by.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Has these in the form of both her regular hand and her "Nazar Nail", along with a natural pair of these as Gatomon.
- Absolute Cleavage: Comes with the territory of being the Demon Lord of Lust.
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: As a Gatomon, she wears a Holy Ring on her tail.
- Adaptational Heroism: Played with. She's leagues above the regular Lilithmon in terms of behavior and actions, although...
- Adaptational Villainy: She's still a lot worse than canon Digimon Adventure Gatomon.
- Artistic License – Religion: The demon Asmodeus is the one who represents the sin of Lust in demonology, not Lilith.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: While most Champion-level Digimon fight with either a weapon or some kind of elemental power, as a Gatomon, she just achieves the same results by kicking and punching.
- Beauty Mark: She has one right under her left eye. Oddly enough, artwork of an unmasked Ophanimon shows the same mark.
- Being Tortured Makes You Evil: All of the torture she went through at the hands of Myotismon certainly hasn't helped when it comes ot her disposition.
- Breath Weapon: Her "Phantom Pain" and "Evil Sigh" techniques.
- Broken Bird: Despite the fact that she's one of the strongest Digimon alive, it's all but implied she'd give it all up in a moment if she could have Wizardmon, her only friend in her entire life and the Digimon that stuck by her during their tenure under Myotismon's rule, come back to life.
- Cats Are Mean: You better believe it.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She was originally under Myotismon's rule, being tortured daily by the Ultimate-level Digimon on a daily basis, which included starvation and whipping, with only Wizardmon as her friend. Things might have gotten momentarily better when she met her human partner, Hikari, but watching the death of Wizardmon by Myotismon's hands was the final nail in the coffin when it came to her Start of Darkness.
- Deadly Gas: "Phantom Pain" has her breathing out an odd mist that will completely dissolve a Digimon's data and supposedly causes them such pain that it even stays with them after their death.
- Demon Lords and Archdevils: She's one of the Seven Great Demon Lords, more specifically being the Demon Lord of Lust.
- Every Girl Is Cuter with Hair Decs: Her's happen to be based on the kind of headware worn by Japanese noble women.
- Evil Counterpart: Her species as a whole are one to Ophanimon.
- Expy: She's the Gatomon from Digimon Adventure, only having been shaped differently by the quest's different take on it.
- Excessive Evil Eyeshadow: Her eyes are decked out with a lot of purple eyeshadow, which makes sense since purple seems to be her color of choice.
- Fallen Angel: Supposedly, Lilithmon are Ophanimon who fell into the Dark Area. It makes even more sense for this one in particular, seeing as she went from the generally holy Gatomon to Lady Devimon through her rage and grief over Wizardmon's death, unlike canon Digimon Adventure.
- Femme Fatalons: While she's got these on her left hand, her right hand is covered with an odd-looking gauntlet that has her fingernails turn into razor-sharp claws.
- Flight: Can naturally fly through a combination of her own massive power and the bat wings on her back.
- God of Evil: She, and her fellow Demon Lords along with Cherubimon and his angels, are the closest thing the Digital World really has to a capital G God. Lilithmon in particular is known by the title of "Goddess of Darkness", usually due to her rewarding particularly evil individuals the way a benevolent god would do to the righteous.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: She has two pairs of bat wings on her back.
- Heart Beat-Down: Has an evil version of this in the form of her "Darkness Love" attack, which is an energy blast in the shape of a heart.
- Horned Humanoid: She's got a classical pair of demonic horns sticking out from what appears to be her temples.
- Horny Devils: Well, she is supposed to be the Demon Lord of Lust, the Digimon equivalent of a succubus.
- Lady of War: She looks positively aristocratic and can still dish out just as much destruction and mayhem as her fellow Demon Lords. Well, except perhaps Lucemon.
- Misery Builds Character: The events of Wizardmon's death, the sole friend she had in her entire life, was the pinnacle moment that turned her into the person she is today.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's one of the most beautiful Digimon, at least from a human viewpoint.
- Olympus Mons: She's one of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: As a Gatomon, she was a Champion-level Digimon that was the same size as a Rookie.
- Poison Is Corrosive: Her fingernails and especially her "Nazar Nail" are poisonous, with the latter corroding just about anything it comes into contact with.
- The Dog Bites Back: Repays Myotismon with several lifetime's worth of torture and steals both his army and mansion away from him after having been tortured by him herself for years.
- The Red Baron: Lilithmon in general earn the title of Goddess of Darkness due to their habit of rewarding those who act on their vices and cruelty towards virtue. This Lilithmon isn't as big on the punishing virtue bit, so long as the virtue itself doesn't cause her any trouble.
- The Smurfette Principle: She's the only female among the Seven Great Demon Lords.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: She's nothing but cold to just about everyone aside from particularly loyal or strong subordinates and her family who she shows a somewhat nicer side of herself to. She's still one of the Seven Demon Lords though, so she rarely if ever fully defrosts.
- Summon Magic: Her "Emperess Emblaze" technique can summon a creature of darkness to do her bidding.
- Tricked-Out Gloves: The "Nazar Nail" on her right arm.
- Winged Humanoid:
- Wolverine Claws: Has these as Gatomon, which are so big they stick out of her gloves.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: She's not afraid to pull this on any Digimon that angers her or does something that ends up negatively affecting her. She almost did it to Coal when they first met.
Coal and Rain's Children
Meru - Just Like Her Mother
- Affectionate Nickname: Calls Lloyd "Husbin" when they first met and continues to call him that when they meet later as Rookies.
- Blob Monster: Meru, as a Poyomon, was classified as a Slime Digimon.
- Bubble Gun: Could naturally do this as a Poyomon and odds are she hasn't lost this skill as the Water-element Bukamon/Otamamon.
- Cheerful Child: Having the stone wall of emotion that is Coal as her father hasn't stopped Meru from being an adorable bundle of joy. One could count the times she's frowned or displayed sadness on one hand and still have fingers left over.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Seeks to have this happen for her and Lloyd. Only time will tell if Lloyd will reciprocate.
- Constantly Curious: A trademark of Baby-level Digimon, Meru being no exception.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Being naturally cute as an adorable Poyomon, the fact remains that Meru has a certain talent for being clumsy; from pressing her face up against a wall and overcome with confusion on why she couldn't keep moving forward to spinning around in place enough to grow dizzy.
- Cute Little Fangs: Sports a few of these as Otamamon.
- Dumb Is Good: Meru is quite lacking in the intelligence department but she is as cute as a button. From her pressing her face into her father's helmet, trying to fit into it like she used to be able to do as a Poyomon to her imitating Rain's technique "Spini!" and finally claiming Yaamon to be her "Huspin!".
- Fun Size: Prevalant through all of her stages so far, being rather small and absolutely adorable to boot.
- Happy Dance: Seeing as Meru is usually in a constant state of happiness and loves to dance, this pops up pretty often.
- Kill It with Water: Her main method of defending herself.
- Lightning Bruiser: Meru is ridiculously fast for how long she's been a Rookie and her attack stat isn't anything to scoff at either.
- Like Father, Like Son: In this case like mother like daughter. In essence Meru is a mini Rain taking heavily after her mother from personality down to Digivolution path if Rain hasn't strayed from it by eating a Blue Apple and then fused with a Spirit.
- Making a Splash: Has a natural affinity for controlling or attacking with water, seeing as she's a Water-element Digimon.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: From Poyomon to Otamamon, Meru has always been rather cute.
- Sucks At Dancing: Played with, as while she's a pretty good dancer by Otamamon standards, she's not all that great by other Digimon's standards.
- Super Gullible: When Yaamon tried to bully her by stealing her bow claiming to be his, not only didn't Meru protest but also happily believed in Yaamon's words.
- Superior Successor: Starting the trend of Coal's children being stronger than him when he was in their stage of Digivolution, Meru completely outclasses her father's Rookie stats in speed and gives him a run for his money in attack and defense. The only stat Coal had any large lead over his daughter when he was a Rookie was his intelligence.
- Waddling Head: As a Poyomon, Meru was little more than a floating head.
Reycom - Mischievous Son
- A Boy and His X: In this case Rika became Viximon's and Reycom's Tamer after they spend the night comforting her.
- An Ice Person
- Blood Knight: Of a sort. He doesn't mind fighting but he does it more for the pursuit of power, not for the fight itself.
- Breath Weapon: Naturally has one from his Snow Botamon days, a skill he gleefully used on every new face he meets.
- Childhood Friends: With Laila.
- Cute Little Fangs: When his mouth is closed, at least. When it's open....
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Due to his poor attack stat, he's forced to use this method when it comes to fighting other Digimon. Thankfully, his sky-high defense allows him to stall out fights long enough for this tactic to work in his favor.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Expy: He's gotten his name and powers from Reycom from Zatch Bell!.
- Baby Talk: Averted in this case. Reycom is able to form comprehensible half sentence mere minutes after being born.
- Like Father, Like Son: Similar to Meru, Reycom is the splitting image of his father, Coal, with some impish nature added to the mix and tends to speak slightly more than the almost mute Coal.
- Lizard Folk
- Natural Weapon: Has claws, talons and nasty-looking teeth, fitting as he's an Agumon Palette Swap.
- Naughty Is Good: Reycom is a mischievous little imp but he is a good-natured one and not malicious.
- One True Threesome: Rain, and to a smaller extent Coal, is hoping he falls into one with Laila and Rika.
- Palette Swap: His earlier form as Snow Botamon was a palette swap of Botamon, just like his current form, Snow Agumon, is a palette swap of Agumon.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: One has to admit that his smug, red-colored eyes as a Pagumon were slightly off-putting.
- Running Gag: Reycom's standard greeting upon meeting someone new is to spit ice in their face.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Forms this with Laila.
- Stone Wall: Ridiculously high defense and decent HP, abysmally low speed and attack.
- The Power of Hate: Oddly enough, he grows stronger through this with his partnership with Rika and Laila. The more anger and hate Rika shows, the stronger he'll become.
- The Quiet One: It wouldn't be a lie to say he probably talks less than his father, as much as a miracle that is.
- Under Ground Monkey: His Rookie form is nothing more than a recolored Agumon, just like his father's Rookie form was.
- Waddling Head: As a Pagumon and as a Snow Botamon, he was little more than a head.
Sakura - Loving Daughter
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: Like all Biyomon, Sakura has a metal ring around her left leg.
- Baby Talk: Thoroughly averted, as she wasn't ten minutes old before she began talking in complete sentences.
- Badass Adorable: She's pretty cute and completely blows Coal out of the water when he was her age.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her digivolution into Kazemon comes with a rather skimpy uniform, to say the very least.
- Beak Attack
- Beware the Silly Ones: Sakura may not be the most serious of characters but she's still a real powerhouse for her age.
- Bird People
- Blow You Away: Comes with the territory of being a Biyomon and just becomes all the more stronger when she digivolves into Kazemon of all Digimon, the human personification of wind.
- Cheerful Child: It's rare to see her feeling down or even remotely sad in any way.
- Cool Big Sis: Counts as this when it comes to her younger siblings.
- Cute Monster Girl: Her becoming Kazemon definitely qualifies her as this, seeing as Kazemon is the combination of a teenage/adult woman and a stereotypical fairy.
- Expy: Sakura is the Biyomon from Digimon Adventure.
- Face–Heel Turn: Unknowingly, as she went from the Cherubimon-aligned Kazemon to part of Coal's family due to her death and eventual rebirth.
- Facial Markings: She's got a green line on each cheek and on each side of her forehead as a Kazemon.
- Fairy Sexy: She's a Kazemon so a fairy-like appearance and good looks are just part of the package deal.
- Fanservice: As a Kazemon, she's essentially wearing lingerie into battle.
- Feather Fingers: Deconstructed; while Biyomon have hands on their wings, it actually doesn't help them all that much when it comes to flying.
- Genki Girl: Sakura is usually in a constant state of excitement, even over trivial things like hanging out with her family or eating.
- Idiot Hair: Has this going on, as a single feather of hers sticks up above her head. She's not at all unintelligent though.
- Kick Chick: Almost all of her techniques as a Kazemon involve either her hips or her legs, even indulging in some Capoeira styled handstand kicks.
- Lightning Bruiser: She's far faster and stronger than any Rookie rightfully should be and her defense isn't anything to scoff at either.
- Little Miss Badass: Stronger then any fresh Rookie should be and only a couple weeks old to boot.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: She's full of spunk and used to be a much calmer version of this for Agunimon.
- Ms. Fanservice: Kazemon in general can best be described as wearing lingerie as their clothing and, due to their humanoid appearance, are rather easy on the eyes compared to even regular humans, not to mention other Digimon.
- One-Way Visor: She got one during her family's trip to Factorial Town and now has a permanent one due to her digivolution into the Champion-level Kazemon.
- Our Fairies Are Different: She looks like an average adult woman with giant pixie wings coming out from her back.
- Pink Means Feminine: Sakura is most assuredly a girl and she's a bright pink color as a Biyomon and doesn't lose this coloring at all when she digivolves into Kazemon.
- Playing with Fire: Her main attacks are all fire-based.
- Technicolor Fire: Her Spiral Twister attack is a green helix of flame.
- Past-Life Memories: Averted, as she doesn't seem to remember anything from her time as Kazemon.
- Polly Wants a Microphone: She's definitely a bird and she most assuredly talks.
- Reincarnation: She's the reincarnated form of the now-dead Kazemon.
- Spin Attack: She now has access to the Tempest Twist technique due to being a Kazemon, along with the Hurricane Kick.
- Stock Animal Behavior: Has asked if she can eat a worm on multiple occasions.
- Stripperiffic: She's not exactly all that covered up as a Kazemon, showing quite a lot more skin than she's covering.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Pink? Check. Jewelry? Check. Hair-like structure? Check.
- The Lost Lenore: Used to be Kazemon, who was in a committed relationship with Agunimon.
- Tornado Move: Can pull this off with her Spiral Wing attack.
- Winged Humanoid: Since she turned into Kazemon, she's now a human with fairy wings.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Lavender, in this case.
Lyon "Smoke" Caerleon
Smoke - Gentle Son
- Arm Cannon: Now that he's a Centarumon, his right arm has transformed into an odd-looking cannon that can shoot lasers at high speeds.
- Badass Adorable: Cute as a button and abnormally strong, just like all of Coal and Rain's children.
- Badass Teacher: Gets two of them in the form of Coal and Mummymon.
- Big Brother Worship: He seems to really look up to all of his siblings, Reycom included.
- Blackbead Eyes: Inverted as a Botamon, his entire body except his eyes were black.
- Breath Weapon: As an Agumon sub-species, he can naturally breath fire.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: He's remarkably strong for his age but, despite the Death World he lives in where Might Makes Right, he possesses a rather gentle demeanor.
- Cheerful Child: Hard to find a single moment where he's been sad.
- Cute Little Fangs: Has them as a Black Agumon.
- Cyclops: Played with: As a Centarumon, he looks like he only has one glowing, red eye but, due to Smoke's unusual origin from data fusion, he's a Centarumon with two normal eyes under his helmet while the helmet itself has a visor and the single red dot to portray where his eyes are focused.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: He's classified as a Dragon Digimon despite looking like a miniature T-Rex.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Fireballs: Can shoot these out of his mouth as a Black Agumon.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: He can now shoot these out of his right arm, a standard attack of all Centarumon.
- Fun Size: Was this as a Pagumon and Botamon.
- Hero-Worshipper: Seems to worship the very ground his father walks on, along with a less intense version of this for any particularly-strong Digimon like his other family members, Mummymon and Andromon.
- Hollywood Cyborg: His transformation into Centarumon has turned him into this, seeing as his left shoulder and right hand are now mechanical. Unlike a regular Centarumon though, he does have a normal head under his helmet instead of the standard mechanical one.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Has these as a Black Agumon and they help portray him as what he is: a rather innocent Digimon who doesn't have any kind of lust for combat.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Almost all of his stats are fairly balanced and completely ridiculous for a Digimon of his age.
- Kill It with Fire: Naturally, as a Black Agumon.
- Lizard Folk
- Natural Weapon: Has nasty-looking claws and teeth as a Black Agumon.
- Only Sane Man: Compared to his siblings, he's remarkably level-headed and gentle.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: Centarumon are very centaur-like in their design, although they're much larger and stronger-looking than the usual centaur, along with the single eye and the fact that their right arm has turned into a cannon.
- Palette Swap: Of a normal, orange-colored Agumon. He's also differently colored then a normal Centarumon, on account of his contact with Coal's Sleipnir armor right before digivolving.
- Playing with Fire: His Pepper Breath attack isn't just for show.
- Polar Opposite Twins: He's rather energetic and all over the place compared to his calmer twin sister, Sakura.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Naturally had these as a Pagumon and he wasn't exactly weak even as an In-Training. It's more played with when he digivolves into Centarumon, as his helmet shows a single red, glaring eye that moves wherever his actual blue-colored eyes do, as the red eye is more a part of his helmet then an actual part of his body.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: As a Botamon and Pagumon.
- Symbolism: To show that he's a bit different from other Digimon, he was born with a fake Crest of Hope inside him.
- The Quiet One: Like his brother in Reycom and his father in Coal, he doesn't talk much.
- Training from Hell: Willingly went through this, from his father no less, so he could join Coal in his adventures.
- Unto Us a Son and Daughter Are Born: He and Sakura were born a relatively decent time since the beginning of the quest.
- Waddling Head: As a Pagumon and a Botamon.
Ursula - Eight for One
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: She has what appears to be two miniature belts or buckles wrapped around her tail.
- Adorable Evil Minions: She's basically going to be this for anyone she ends up following, most likely someone from Sovrano or Lilithmon's army.
- Adorkable: With her intelligence being her highest stat and her constant habit of tripping over herself on account of the eight bodies she needs to control, she definitely comes off as this.
- Back from the Dead: Due to her past self dying in Rain's arms, and all of her data flowing into Rain as a result of this, she was able to be reborn as Rain and Coal's daughter with a little help from Lilithmon.
- Cartoon Creature: She's still a Gazimon so she still has a few noticeable traits taken from different animals like rabbits, dogs and cats.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Seeing as there's no real way to tell the Gazimon bodies apart, as they're all identical-looking, Coal went out and bought different-colored shirts for each one, along with Rain's similarly-colored hand-made bows.
- Cuddle Bug: She can usually be found cuddling around Rain, or sometimes Coal, when she's asleep. Seeing as she's currently controlling eight bodies, the recipient usually ends up buried under a small pile of Gazimon.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She's rather adorable and, due to the mental strain of trying to move eight bodies at once, a strain she hasn't gotten used to yet, she's constantly, and literally, tripping over herself.
- Cuteness Proximity: Has this effect on Rain, just like all of her children.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Having died and reborn hasn't stopped her from being rather clingy to her new mother and father. One could easily make the case that this trait of her's has only intensified after being brought back
- Hive Mind: She's the first-known instance of this anyone, even Lilithmon, has run across, as due to the odd time dilation technique Lilithmon used on her when she was still developing inside Rain, it ended up forming eight Gazimon bodies with only one mind; that of Coal's fallen secretary, Ursula.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: With a small focus on intelligence aside, all of her stats are pretty-well balanced. The only issue with this is that, due to her stats being spread out across eight bodies, each body's stats aren't really impressive at all.
- Killer Rabbit: Despite looking like an innocent cross between a rabbit and a dog, Ursula is still a Digimon and easily capable of inflicting some serious damage on fellow Rookie-level Digimon and humans alike.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: She's still as cute as a button and can usually be found burying Rain under a cuddle-pile of furry bodies, not that Rain seems to mind this in the least.
- Sweet Tooth: Seems to have acquired one after being reborn if her recent raids on the family cookie jar are anything to go by.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Each and every one of her bodies has a cute little bow on its head, color-coded so they can be told apart.
- The Paralyzer: She still has access to her Electric Stun Blast move, seeing as she's still a Gazimon.
- The Woobie: While not as bad as her first life, the fact that she's constantly struggling to so much as walk and the individual stats of each Gazimon body are the lowest ever seen definitely aren't the happiest moments.
- Tragic Keepsake: One of her bodies now has the bow she was originally going to be presented with before her death, along with different-colored bows for each one of her bodies.
- Wolverine Claws: Despite being somewhat weaker individually compared to her first life, she still has a nasty set of these she'll eventually learn how to use, only this time there's eight sets of them.
Blue-Two - The Cowardly Giant
- Baby Talk: Averted, as he was able to speak full sentences directly after being born.
- Badass Adorable: He's much stronger than any newborn Rookie has any right to be and he's pretty cute to boot.
- Cuddle Bug: He loves being held by Rain, something the Ranamon is more then ready to take advantage of.
- Cute Giant: As a baby, he's still easily larger than Rain and just about all of his siblings. It doesn't stop him from being rather adorable, something his meek personality helps with.
- Cute Little Fangs: He has these when his mouth is closed, as only a few fangs barely point out past his lips. When his mouth is opened, however, is an entirely-different story.
- Drill Mole: He's a Drimogemon, a monster based on the combination of a mole and several drills.
- Extreme Doormat: Seems to have this kind of personality, especially when it comes to his twin. As an example, the first thing Franziska did after being born was to begin whipping him into doing what she wanted, something he didn't exactly fight back against.
- Fast Tunnelling: As a Drimogemon, Blue-Two can easily travel through the earth and soil at ludicrous speeds.
- Lovable Coward: Despite the fact that he was born with a rather cowardly disposition, this doesn't stop neither Coal or Rain from loving him, even if the former initially had an adverse reaction to it.
- Named After Someone Famous: Being named after the head foreman of the entirety of Drill Tunnel qualifies him as this.
- Natural Weapon: Has a gigantic drill coming out of his face and several smaller ones in the place of his toes.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Forms this with Franziska, as he's cowardly and shy while his sister is domineering and headstrong, although she does have a hidden soft side.
- Punny Name: Blue-Two is a play on words of Bluetooth and technology in general, fitting seeing as he's currently residing, just like the rest of his family, in the Digital World.
- Scary Teeth: Despite being rather gentle and cowardly, Blue-Two is still a Drimogemon and possesses some rather sharp and fierce-looking teeth.
- Shrinking Violet: He seems to instantly shy away from just about everything new he stumbles across, be it a person or environmental fixture. He doesn't exactly jump into conversations either.
- Stock Animal Behavior: He's a mole and he prefers to hide under things, such as blankets.
- Stone Wall: Even as a newborn Rookie, his health was astronomically high and his defenses weren't anything to scoff at either. He's more of a health-based tank in comparison to his brother Reycom who's more focused on defense over health.
- This is a Drill: His main method of defending himself is via the use of his Drill Spin attack, which utilizes the large drill on his face.
- Tunnel King: If there's anything a Drimogemon can do really well, it's digging a proper tunnel.
- Underground Monkey: As a Drimogemon, Blue-Two could be considered this if one is comparing him to a Nise Drimogemon.
Franziska - The Tomboy
- Badass Adorable: She's pretty cute, seeing as she looks like the combination of a child-sized human and a pretty, purple flower. It doesn't stop her from being an expert hand at whipping people and having the same insane stats and growth rates as her siblings.
- Breath Weapon: As an Aruraumon, she can breathe out poison if she so desires.
- Captain Obvious: When you're an Aruraumon and your first words are "I'm a flower.", you qualify as this.
- Cheerful Child: She's pretty happy most of the time, even if that happiness can edge the line into sadism every so often.
- Expy: She got her name and her whipping habit from an Ace Attorney character, one Franziska Von Karma.
- Floral Theme Naming: She's named after the Franziska flower and Franziska Von Karma from Ace Attorney.
- Green Thumb: She naturally has a special way with vegetation, being a Nature-type Digimon and a living plant to boot.
- Life Drain: As an Aruraumon, she can steal her opponent's life-force with her Hungry Hand technique.
- Palette Swap: Aruraumon as a whole are one when it comes to Palmon, having a purple flower on their heads instead of the pinkish-red flower Palmon have.
- Planimal: Her species combines the looks and appendages of a flower while still being able to move around of her own volition.
- Plant Hair: Her hair is simply one giant, purple flower.
- Plant Person: Duh.
- Poisonous Person: She can spread a poisonous dust across the battlefield with her Gloom Dust technique, definitely not something any sane Digimon wants to come into contact with.
- Polar Opposite Twins: While her twin, Blue-Two, is cowardly and shy, Franziska is rather outgoing, not afraid to voice her opinion or push and issue and seems to rather like fighting, or at least draws amusement from it. She does have a hidden sweet side to her though.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Despite being a plant-based Digimon, she has a few reptile traits, such as the claws and teeth.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: She's normally pretty cruel and domineering to people, although she does show a little more affection when it comes to her family. Usually.
- Whip It Good: Naturally has the ability to use her extending vines as whips, although nobody probably expected her to start playfully, or semi-playfully, whipping her twin brother a few minutes after being born.
Sovrano and Inari's Children
Lloyd - Cold and Distant
- Abhorrent Admirer: While Meru being abhorrent is highly debatable, it's very easy to notice that Lloyd isn't exactly ecstatic about her admiration and forwardness when it comes to expressing said admiration.
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: While Impmon being an animal is debatable, Lloyd is decked out with the trademark scarf and gloves all Impmon are born with.
- An Ice Person: He certainly counts as this when he digivolved into Ice Devimon of all creatures.
- Badass Adorable: Despite his cold demeanor, he's still one of the oldest of the kids and the son of the future Demon Lord of Gluttony. As an Impmon, he's also pretty cute, even if his emotionless expression can be a little off-putting.
- Badass Bookworm: While he's one of the oldest, and has decent chances of being the strongest, of the kids, he's just like his father when it comes to happily sitting down with a good book and reading the hours away.
- Bishonen Line: He's not exactly ugly as an Impmon, more of a cute-looking adolescent stage, he does get a little more attractive as an Ice Devimon, what with their naturally-chiseled look.
- Breath Weapon: Gained the ability to do this through his Icy Breath attack when he digivolved into Ice Devimon.
- Creepily Long Arms: His arms as an Ice Devimon, as is normal for the species, come down all the way to his knees.
- Cute Little Fangs: As an Impmon, he had a few of these that occasionally poke out past his lips even when his mouth is closed.
- Determinator: Seems to have inherited this trait from his dad, as he tried to save Char and Smoke immediately after digivolving during their plummet into Freeze Ravine. He was also being swarmed by Keramon as this was going on.
- Expy: The inspiration behind his character is the similarly-named character from Legend Of The Dragoon.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Now that Lloyd has digivolved into Ice Devimon, he all but towers over the tiny tadpole that is Meru.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite his cold demeanor and dismissal of anyone he deems unimportant, like Meru, it's rather telling that he desperately tried to save Char and Smoke, the latter he didn't seem to get along with, when they were all falling down Freeze Ravine.
- Kill It with Fire: He can attack with fire just like any other Impmon, mostly through his Bada Boom technique.
- No Guy Wants to Be Chased: Lloyd seems rather off-put whenever Meru makes her feelings known, which is rather often. Having had the Otamamon calling him her husband since they were babies, it's rather easy to see why the cold and distant Lloyd is rather nonplussed about Meru's very affectionate demeanor.
- Palette Swap: His form of Ice Devimon counts as one when it comes to Devimon.
- Playing with Fire: As mentioned above, he can conjure, shape and overall manipulate fire as an Impmon.
- Reincarnation: He's the reincarnated Ice Devimon that Sovrano killed all the way back when he first digivolved into Sorcerymon.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: He's the former part of this pairing while Meru, his childhood friend and, at least from Meru's point of view, sweetheart. When it comes to their personalities, Lloyd's rather calm and composed while Meru is nothing but energy, affection and exuberance.
- Silent Snarker: While he doesn't seem to talk much, preferring solitude with a good book, the brief look we're given from his perspective shows he can be pretty snarky when something bugs him.
- The Imp: Averted. Despite being an Impmon, a species known for their pranks and trickery, Lloyd is rather atypical in the fact that he's rather soft-spoken, quiet and polite.
- The Quiet One: Lloyd usually keeps to himself, both physically and emotionally, so he's not really one for small talk.
- Took a Level in Badass: He definitely grabbed a level or two when he digivolved into Ice Devimon and started fighting off Keramon after Keramon in an attempt to save his friends.
- Waddling Head: As a Yaamon, he was nothing more than a bouncing head.
- Winged Humanoid: Just like a regular Devimon, Lloyd counts as this when he turned into an Ice Devimon.
Laila - Energetic Girl
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: She's a fox that wears a pair of large, purple gloves.
- Action Girl: She's absurdly strong for still being a Rookie-level Digimon, so much so that she'd easily be able to fight off a well-trained Champion or maybe even a fresh Ultimate.
- Badass Adorable: She's a rather adorable fox, especially when she was a Viximon, and Laila's one of the strongest when it comes to the kids.
- Big Sister Instinct: Has this naturally when it comes to her younger sister, Curran.
- Dark Is Not Evil: While Laila, as a Renamon, does have an association with the night and darkness through her species, she's far from evil. Quite the contrary, she's one of, if not the most easy-going and playful kid among them all.
- Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors: Laila, being a Renamon, is of the Data attribute.
- Fanservice: Renamon in general could be considered this, as they're one of the more slender and beautiful Digimon, at least by human standards.
- Fantastic Foxes: All of her forms so far have been based off of foxes, more specifically the more magical kitsune.
- Genki Girl: Laila can be rather energetic and upbeat, in contrast to Reycom.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Naturally has purple as her secondary Color Motif, the first being yellow, due to being a Renamon.
- Hartman Hips: Naturally has them as a Renamon.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Played with, as while Laila isn't easily prone to anger and is generally in a pretty good mood most of the time, this doesn't come up often. She still has the blue eyes of a Renamon though and could theoretically pull off a frightening Death Glare just like her mother could if she wanted to.
- I Have the High Ground: Averted, as unlike her mother, Laila hasn't shown any tendency to stand above someone when she's talking to them, be it from a tree branch or otherwise.
- Kitsune: Laila, as a Renamon, is a magical, fox-based Digimon.
- Lady of War: Averted. Unlike her mother and her species standard, Laila is rather carefree and whimsical in contrast to the usual stoicism Renamon as a species have.
- Fragile Speedster: It's rather hard to distinguish her between the two roles, as she's extraordinarily fast and strong but her defenses and health are her two lowest stats. Of course, the fact that she's unbelievably strong for a Champion-level Digimon, let alone the Rookie which she is must be taken into consideration as well.
- Petal Power: Her "Diamond Storm" technique is actually made up of sharpened leaves, not diamonds.
- Non-Indicative Name: The Japanese name for it is even called "Fox Leaf Arrowheads".
- Precious Puppies: It's more a case of precious foxes, especially with her earlier In-Training form of Viximon.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Takes the latter role in comparison to her partner in Reycom who really doesn't visually react much or is particularly emotive.
- Ship Tease: With Reycom, as the two are childhood friends and, upon meeting each other again as Rookies, the first thing she does is tackle him to the floor and ask if he wants to play.
- Waddling Head: She was basically nothing but a head when she was still a Viximon.
Curran - Little Sister
- An Ice Person: As a Snow Botamon, Curran had the ability to blow out cold blasts of freezing air and snow, although she's since lost the ability to do this.
- Badass Adorable: Her forms seen so far (Snow Botamon, Nyaromon and Sistermon Noir) have all been extremely adorable and, seeing as she's the daughter of the future Demon Lord of Gluttony and Inari, she's basically guaranteed to be a major powerhouse.
- Bishounen Line: Curran was basically all monster, if an extremely adorable one, when she was a Snow Botamon and Nyaromon but her digivolution into the human-looking Sistermon Noir definitely qualifies.
- Breath Weapon: Had one as a Snow Botamon in the form of a burst of cold air or ice.
- Cheerful Child: Just like her older sister, Curran is usually in a perpetual state of happiness and rarely if ever seen downcast or even slightly down.
- Cuddle Bug: Just about every time she's seen, she's cuddling up to someone, whether that someone is her older sister or Coal himself. It's rather cute, seeing as she did most of her cuddling as a Nyaromon but she did have the unfortunate tendency to leave yellow cat hairs all over whoever she was cuddling with.
- Cute Kitten: Curran, as a Nyaromon, was essentially an adorable-looking cat. Even her digivolution into Sistermon Noir, while making her human, still has traces of her time as a Nyaromon due to the cat hoodie she's constantly wearing.
- Cuteness Proximity: She has this effect on just about everyone she runs into, as even Coal can't help but gently cradle and cuddle his niece if she starts getting affectionate.
- Fun Size: She definitely qualified as this when she was the basketball-sized Snow Botamon and Nyaromon, although her digivolution into Sistermon Noir has made her larger then most Rookie-level Digimon due to her now being the size of a teenage human.
- Guns Akimbo: Due to her digivolution, she now constantly carries around two revolver-looking guns that are her main method of defending herself.
- Kill It with Ice: This was essentially Curran's only method of defending herself as a Snow Botamon, although she's since outgrown this once she digivolved into Nyaromon.
- Little Miss Badass: She's the daughter of Sovrano, the future Demon Lord of Gluttony, and Inari, a high-end Ultimate, meaning she's going to be outrageously-strong at any stage of her development. It doesn't hurt that she looks rather cute and innocent as Sistermon Noir despite the fact that she can easily trounce other Rookies and, with a bit of training, probably Champion-level Digimon as well just like her siblings.
- Nice Hat: Curran can always be seen wearing the rather adorable-looking cat hoodie Coal bought her as a gift, and a hat becoming one of her main defining features when she digivolves into Sistermon Noir.
- Palette Swap: She qualified as this in her Fresh stage, as Snow Botamon was just a white-colored Botamon.
- Waddling Head: As both a Snow Botamon and a Nyaromon, she was really nothing more then a head with the latter's only difference being a small, yellow tail. She has outgrown this though through her digivolution into Sistermon Noir.
Gouzu - The Blue Oni
- An Ice Person: He can just as easily make use of ice as he can fire when it comes to attacking other Digimon or just childish pranks.
- Cute Little Fangs: As an Impmon, a few tiny-looking fangs can always be seen poking out of his mouth, even when its closed.
- Elemental Powers: As an Impmon, he's capable of summoning both fire and ice through his Infernal Funnel and Bada Boom techniques.
- Expy: He and his twin brother get their names and tag-team-like behavior from the Demon Brothers from Naruto.
- Fun Size: As a Kiimon / Yaamon, he was only the size of a basketball at best and even as an Impmon he's about the size of a small child.
- Kill It with Fire: Most of his techniques involve bombarding his enemies with Fireballs, such as his Bada Boom attack.
- Like Father, Like Son: Adding on to the fact that he's an Impmon just like his father was, both Gouzu and Meizu's personalities, along with their love of tricks and pranks, match up rather well to Sovrano's attitude as a Rookie.
- Playing with Fire: What with his Bada Boom and Infernal Funnel techniques, it's rather easy for Gouzu to summon anything from small Fireballs to gigantic bursts of flame.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Gouzu serves as the Blue to his brother's Red, being much more calm and level-headed then the rambunctious Meizu, although it is noted that, while Gouzu takes after his older brother Lloyd when it comes to his personality, he's still a bit of a prankster.
- The Gadfly: If his pranks are anything to go by, he really seems to enjoy tormenting others through an onslaught of pranks and tricks.
- The Imp: If his species being called Impmon wasn't enough, he's just as much a prankster as his twin, the only difference being that Gouzu will actually put some thought behind each and every prank.
- The Prankster: It's something he shares in common with his twin brother, Meizu, although Gouzu has been noted to think things through to make the prank better and more elaborate instead of the sheer indulgence Meizu seems to revel in.
- The Smart Guy: He takes after Lloyd when it comes to his personality, meaning he's usually rather calm-looking and it's been noted that, unlike his twin, he's the one who's the brains behind the constant onslaught of pranks he and Meizu dish out.
- Waddling Head: As both a Kiimon and a Yaamon, he was nothing more than a head, although he obviously loses this trait when he digivolved into the humanoid Impmon.
Meizu - The Red Oni
- Expy: He and his twin brother get their names and tag-team-like behavior from the Demon Brothers from Naruto.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: As a Dracmon, he has a single eye in the middle of each palm that seem to just stare unblinkingly forward.
- Fun Size: So far, even through three different evolutional stages, Meizu hasn't gotten any bigger than an average human child.
- Glasgow Grin: As a Dracmon, Meizu can usually be seen with a gigantic grin on his face, a grin that looks far too big for the child-sized Rookie.
- Like Father, Like Son: It's been noted by multiple characters, including Sovrano himself, that both Meizu and Gouzu share a lot in common with him when he was a Rookie, namely a love for tricks and pranks.
- Mismatched Eyes: On his hands. Each of the eye-shaped markings on his mask matches the color of the one on its respective side.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Meizu counts as a vampire Digimon when he digivolved into Dracmon, although Dracmon as a whole have seemed to have turned away from the normal blood-sucking and more towards pranking and mischief-making in general.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Meizu is the Red to his brother's Blue, being the more energetic and bombastic one while Gouzu is more calm and level-headed, although both of them share a love for pranks.
- The Gadfly: Even more then his brother, Meizu seems to love nothing more than breaking the rules, tricking people and just generally being a lovable little nuisance.
- The Imp: Even if he's not an Impmon, Meizu is still extremely fond of playing pranks on people, whether they're family or otherwise. It's actually a bit of a species-wide trait for Dracmon in general to be one of the biggest tricksters around.
- The Prankster: While both he and his twin brother are known for this, Meizu is usually the one who instigates it and provides the energy while Gouzu is the brains behind the planning of the actual prank.
- Waddling Head: As a Kiimon and a Yaamon, Meizu was really nothing more than a bouncing head with no limbs to speak off.
Wivel - Baby Sister
- Badass Adorable: She's rather cute-looking, despite or even enhanced by the fact that she's a giant, poisonous caterpillar and she's leagues above normal Rookie-level Digimon when it comes to her stats as a newborn.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: She's a green and purple-colored caterpillar that's bigger than a human baby.
- Breath Weapon: As a Do Kunemon, Wivel can naturally unleash a cloud of poisonous air out of her beak if she needs to defend herself.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Despite being rather ruthless when it comes to competitions and not afraid to fight someone, usually Rex, Wivel has been shown to deeply care for her mother, usually cuddling up into Arukenimon's arms when she's tired.
- Expy: She's based off of Weevil Underwood from Yugioh, right down to her love of insects and personality.
- Friend to Bugs: She seems to absolutely love insects, ironically enough, seeing as she herself is one. It's even what she based her entire deck of Digimon cards on!
- Idiot Ball: Briefly grabs it along with Rex when they decide that stowing away in one of the bags Coal is bringing along with him on an expedition to a completely unexplored region was a smart idea for the sake of adventure.
- Palette Swap: Do Kunemon are a green-colored version of the normally yellow-colored Kunemon.
- Poisonous Person: Instead of focusing on electrical attacks like a regular Kunemon, Wivel bases most of her attacks on poison, as is natural for a Do Kunemon.
Rex - Dim Brother
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: He can easily use them to tear Digimon apart if given half the chance.
- Badass Adorable: He's rather cute due to his plucky attitude and low intelligence but he's still a child-sized, fire-breathing dinosaur.
- Breath Weapon: As an Agumon, Rex can naturally breathe fire, whether they're large bursts of flame or Fireballs that explode on impact. It's basically the trademark ability of an Agumon and the strongest technique they possess is even called Pepper Breath.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Despite looking like a miniature Tyrannosaurus rex, Agumon and their subspecies are all classified as Dragon Digimon.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Rex embodies this as an Agumon and even fully believes it himself, constantly arguing with his sister, Wivel, over whether or not dinosaurs or insects are better.
- Expy: Rex gets his name, personality and love for dinosaurs from Rex Raptor, the dinosaur fanatic from Yugioh. He's also a direct Expy of Agumon from Digimon Adventure.
- Face–Heel Turn: He's the reincarnation of Agunimon who's now been adopted by Mummymon and Arukenimon, making him one of Coal's allies.
- Fiery Salamander: He's a dinosaur and he has fire as his main elemental power.
- Fireballs: Along with their claws, these are the main method of attacking an Agumon has, Rex being no different.
- Idiot Ball: Briefly grabs it with Wivel when they decide to hide in some of the bags that Coal is bringing with him during an expedition to an unexplored and likely-dangerous wasteland.
- Irony: As Agunimon, he was in a relationship with Kazemon which ended when the latter was killed, obviously destroying any more shipping between the two. Now, however, he's been reincarnated into Rex and there has been some Ship Tease between him and Sakura, the Biyomon Kazemon reincarnated into.
- Kill It with Fire: As noted above, all Agumon are predisposed towards defeating their enemies through liberal use of fire.
- Lizard Folk: He's a humanoid lizard, looking more reptile than human at that.
- Nice Guy: Despite his lack of intelligence, Rex is usually pretty accepting and kind, especially compared to his more sneaky and conniving sister.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Wingless, fire-breathing, bipedal and looking more like a cross between a human and a Tyrannosaurus rex, Rex and all Agumon are still very much dragons.
- Past-Life Memories: Averted, as Rex doesn't seem to really recall anything about his past life as Agunimon.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Rex isn't very large compared to some other Digimon, coming up to about a human teenager's waist, but he's so powerful that he outright skipped the Fresh and In-Training stages when he was born.
- Playing with Fire: Fireballs and large bursts of flame from their mouths are an Agumon's specialty.
- Reincarnation: He's the reincarnation of both Agunimon and Digimon Adventure Agumon, who were one and the same.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Rex is basically a miniature one, although he's easily able to be just as destructive as a regular one due to his strength and fire-breathing capabilities.