In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Crash Bandicoot, God of Species Rarely Represented in Fiction (Willy the Wombat, Infernal Bandicoot, Orange Delivery Boy, Crashworth Cortex the First, Cash Banooca) as a Lesser God under Beast Other (House of Beast).
- Coco Bandicoot, Goddess of Iconic Sequel Characters (Kickass Coco, Permales Coco) as a Lesser Goddess under Character Roles (House of Characterization) and Types of Popularity (House of Popularity).
- Crunch Bandicoot, God of Constantly Being Captured as a Lesser God under Character Roles (House of Characterization).
- Tawna, Isabella, Megumi, Ami and Liz, Divine Group of Pit Girls (Tawna: Tawna Bandicoot, Karmen; The Rest: The Trophy Girls, Nitro Squad) as Demigoddesses under Non-Athletic Sports (House of Sports).
- Aku Aku and Uka Uka, Dueling Siblings of Floating Masks (Aku Aku: Aku-Aku, Uka Uka: The Great Uka Uka, Uka-Uka) as Intermediate Gods under Headwear (House of Costumes) and Living Objects (House of Otherness).
Scientists and Bad Guys
- Doctor Neo Cortex, The God That Was Called Mad (N. Cortex, Doctor Neo Periwinkle Cortex, Bighead) as a Lesser God under Causes of Madness (House of Insanity).
- Doctor Nitrus Brio, God of Serums with Bad Side Effects (N. Brio) as a Lesser God under Genetic Engineering (House of Science).
- Doctor N. Gin, God of Mechanical Voices (N-Gin) as a Lesser God under Voices (House of Quirks).
- Dr. Nefarious Tropy, God of Clock-Themed Authoritarians (N. Tropy, Master of Time) as a Lesser God under Symbolism (House of Philosophy).
- Nina Cortex, Goddess of Villainous Daughters/Nieces as a Lesser Goddess under Offsprings (House of Family) and Villainous Archetypes (House of Villains).
- Nitros Oxide, God of Jumping the Gun (N. Oxide, Nitrous Oxide, N. Trophy) as a Lesser God under Sportsmanship (House of Sports).
- N. Trance, God of Living Eggs (Master of Hypnotism) as a Lesser God under Living Objects (House of Otherness).
- Emperor Velo, God of Double Unlock Requirements (Emperor Velo XXVII, Velo the 27th) as a Lesser God under Challenge (House of Gaming).
- Ripper Roo, God of Handy Feet (Doctor Roo) as a Lesser God under Body Parts (House of Personal Appearance).
- Pinstripe Potoroo, God of Reliably Unreliable Guns (Don Pinstripelli Potorotti) as a Lesser God under Firearms (House of Weapons).
- The Komodo Brothers, Gods of Malicious Monitor Lizards as Lesser Gods under under Reptiles (House of Beast).
- Tiny Tiger, God of Muscular Morons (Taz Tiger) as a Lesser God under Fighting Mindsets (House of Combat).
- Dingodile, God of the Flamethrower Weakness as a Lesser God under Aim & Skill (House of Weapons).
- Megamix, Unholy Body Part Amalgamation (Mega-mix) as an Intermediate God under Body Parts (House of Personal Appearance) and Genetic Engineering (House of Science).
- Polar, Pura and Baby T, Divine Trio of Domesticated Wild Animals as Lesser Gods under Animal Behavior (House of Beast).
- Penta Penguin, God of Forgotten Placeholders as a Lesser God under Theatric Production (House of Theatre and Spectacle).
- Yaya Panda, Goddess of Bamboo as a Lesser Goddess under Meals (House of Food).
- The Iron Checkpoint Crate, The Divine Inanimate Competitor (DriverIAmAsImportantAsTheBandicootSoIShouldBeTheMainCharacter) as Demideity under Living Objects (House of Otherness) and Competitors & Contenders (House of Sports).