With such a wacky, cartoony series as Crash Bandicoot, of course it's bound to have some moments that we find hilarious!
Games with their own pages:
- Crash Bandicoot (1996)
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bash
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
- From Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex:
Wa-Wa: Leave my levels alone!
- Coco has trouble balancing herself on the ice in the level Avalanche despite being a karate-fighting genius, showing much less grace than her brother. She also has her own ascending angel death animation, where she struggles to maintain flight. Both of these are as hilarious as they are Adorkable.
- As with Cortex's minions in Warped, the Elementals will cut in for a few seconds to deliver banter. This one from Wa-Wa (voice of the late R. Lee Ermey) stands out:
- From Crash Nitro Kart:
N. Gin: *shakes his fist at Tiny* What did you break now???
- If you fall off the track as a member of Team Cortex, when pulling you out Uka Uka will occasionally chide you for falling. One line that stands out is him telling you "Try driving on the track!"
- During the intro cutscene, the highest tower of Castle Cortex is beamed away by Velo. N. Gin's instant reaction to the commotion?
- From Crash Tag Team Racing:
Stew: You ever put a baked ham in a woodchipper? I know I have!N. Gin: Ow, my spleen is coming out! ...So that's what it looks like.Crunch: Avenge me! Eat a balanced breakfast.Coco: Oh, Derryberry!
- Some racer quotes:
N. Gin: Sanela would like to thank her supportive husband, who picks her up, and BENCH-PRESSES HER! DAILY!
- The credits are narrated by N. Gin and Cortex.