Played by Aimee Kelly
- Berserk Button: She really hates being called a "cub" or being treated as such. Also lying to her is a big one for her.
- Big Damn Kiss: When she leaves for the wild she gives one to Rhydian.
- Big Eater: Surprisingly during "Wolfsbane" Maddy's appetite grows increasingly large for meat, but she gets better of this.
- Brainy Haired Brunette: She's actually pretty smart.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: She grows increasingly more rebellious after more of her impulsive wolfblood tendencies grow. Even before this she was tired of her parents thinking of her as a kid.
- Good Parents: She may have the most stable parents out of anyone as both of them are more than capable of raising Maddy as a tamed wolfblood and at the same time being decent people.
- Nice Girl: Maddy is a very kind girl who wants to keep the peace between everyone.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Although she loves being a wolfblood and relishes her nature but at times she wants have a normal life with her friends.
- Rebellious Spirit: She and Rhydian share this as they don't like being pushed around or being told how to live or what to do.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni:
- Zigzagged as she can be a feisty red to Shannon's more reserved blue but the roles can be reversed as she can be more cautious whereas Shan can be irrational and reckless.
- Same with Rhydian whereas she can be red in terms of being more sociable and outgoing as Rhydian can be very aloof and prefers to keep to himself. The roles can also be reversed as Rhydian can be far more ill-tempered and rebellious where Maddy can be much nicer and knows her boundaries.
- Secret Keeper: Shares it with Rhydian.
Played by Bobby Lockwood
- The Aloner: He was one before he met Maddy always keeping to himself preferring to stay isolated from everyone but due to Character Development he later learns that having a pack isn't so bad.
- Berserk Button: He gets very annoyed when people refer to him being Welsh. Also accusing him of doing something he didn't do really pisses him off.
- Big Brother Instinct: He is very protective of his friends and family. It's a very bad idea to harm them.
- Big Eater: Even moreso than regular wolfbloods due to his foster parents being vegetarians he has large craving for meat and often eats as much as he can.
- Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl: He is very cyinical and aloof while Maddy is more outgoing and a lot kinder.
- Character Development: One of the best examples as he goes from a lonely, aloof type of person to a Jerk with a Heart of Gold who now is no longer alone and now depends on his pack who are made of the majority of his friends whom he he cares about a lot and won't hesitate to defend them if they are threatened. He also knows the value of trusting people and relying on those who can help him through his problems.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Has been in foster care after being left by Ceri while she went hunting and spent most of his life thinking he was the only wolfblood in the world.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: While at first he wasn't this but later on he becomes a lot nicer and starts caring for the well-being of his friends.
- Hot-Blooded: Rhydian has a bad temper which causes him to be unapproachable towards everyone minus his friends.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He wasn't the most polite person in the world with his brooding behavior but as he gains the trust of Maddy and the rest of his friends he becomes a lot nicer and way more caring than what he originally was.
- Manly Tears: First when Maddy leaves for the wild and secondly when he finally goes to Canada leaving his friends Tom, Shannon, and Jana after a tearful goodbye.
- Meaningful Name: His name in Welsh means "dweller by the river crossing" showing his connection to nature of his wolfblood side. His name could also mean "one who has passion", "one who sacrifices" and "man who is handsome" as he is all three of those due to him being Hot-Blooded and passionate, he also sacrifices a lot for the people he cares about, and he's a very good looking guy.
- Official Couple: With Maddy at the end of Season 3 where he reunited with her after their Big Damn Kiss in season two's finale.
- Parental Abandonment: Ceri and Gerwin certainly never meant to leave him on his own but Rhydian has spent his whole life being alone with no one but himself. That is until he met Maddy.
- Rebellious Spirit: He and Maddy share this as they don't like being pushed around or being told how to live or what to do.
- Secret Keeper: Shares it with Maddy
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: He is the stoic manly man to Tom's emotional sensitive guy. This comes off as ironic as Tom loves to play an athletic sport and Rhydian enjoys doing art.
- Undying Loyalty: Towards Maddy. Although he does love and care for Tom and Shannon he has a much closer relationship with Maddy.
- Unfortunate Names: He gets a lot of flak from his name since everyone assumes he's Welsh.
- This is in part, however, because both of his parents - Ceri and Gerwin - are Welsh.
Played by Leona Kate Vaughn
- Alpha Bitch: Attempts to be one after meeting Maddy and going against her in a school campaign. She gets better later on until the third season when she loses her own pack and attempts to run everything around her to cope with her depressing failure but Rhydian later brings her back to her senses.
- Abusive Parents: Ulrich has used Jana and has lied to her so she can be used as a bait trap to lure Rhydian to him. Also when he later disowns the girl leaving her by herself.
- Benevolent Boss: Unlike her father Jana is a very kind and fair alpha towards her pack. As she prefers to take a more peaceful approach rather than ruling by fear.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She is a very kind girl but also quite naive at some points but she won't hesitate to bite back against anyone who torments her or her friends.
- Character Development: She goes from being a wild wolfblood who'd only rely on primal instinct to more of a civilized person who prefers settling matters more peacefully.
- Fiery Redhead: Especially at first when she's very stubborn and irrational.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Maddy as both weren't really fond of each other during her first appearance but later start to become the best of friends even claiming that she is a member of the pack.
- Going Native: She starts to adapt more to humanlike culture through her friendship with Maddy and co.
- Wild Child: She has grown up in the wild all of her life and has trouble adjusting to human society.
Played by Marcus Garvey
- Beware the Nice Ones/Silly Ones: He's a very kind and goofy father but he's not afraid to throw down when the situation calls for it.
- Bumbling Dad: He has a fun loving boisterous personality.
- Hidden Depths: As a teenager he used Eolas once.
- Nice Guy: He's a very nice and polite guy who always wears a giant grin on his face.
- Papa Wolf: No pun intended but he's fiercely protective of Maddy and even Rhydian to a certain extent.
Played by Angela Lonsdale
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Although she's very kind at times but she can be extremely stubborn and stressful due to the fact that she values her family's life.
- Mama Bear: She's very strict on rules to keep Maddy safe.
Played by Siwan Morris
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You: Her excuse for not raising Rhydian was that she couldn't find him because he was taken by humans.
- Fantasticist Racism: She really doesn't enjoy being around tamed wolfbloods or humans.
Played by Alun Raglan
- Abusive Parents: The way he used Jana as bait to lure Rhydian into a trap and later disowns the poor girl after she sides with her friends.
- Ax-Crazy: Alric is outright ruthless when it comes to violence as he's even ready to tear limbs off of anyone who doesn't share his ideals.
- Berserk Button: He really hates the human world. Even speaking about it drives him to be homicidal and even wants to kill Rhydian for even trying to get his pack into it.
- HeelFace Turn: After Rhydian gets Alric back to his senses and tells him everything's going to be ok he now sees him as an ally rather than an enemy.
- Would Hurt a Child: He's willing to kill actual teenagers so he can cling onto power.
- Would Hit a Girl: He doesn't care who you are he will attack you without remorse even his own kid Jana.
Played by Kedar Williams-Stirling
- Badass Normal: He doesn't have the abilities of a wolfblood but he certainly has his athleticism that proves he can handle himself in certain situations.
- Big Eater: He likes to eat a lot.
- Black Best Friend: To Maddy, Rhydian, Shannon, and Jana.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: He begins to become upset when he believes Rhydian and Maddy are dating claiming he would be a better option. He later drops this attitude.
- Empowered Badass Normal: During the "Cult of Tom" episode he gains his one wolfblood abilities before being cured.
- Hidden Depths: There is more to Tom than being a normal silly guy who likes football, as he has issues with his self worth.
- He has a strained relationship with his father which causes him to get upset at him most of the time thinking that everyone keeps failing him, which could also play into his friendships.
- He feels as if he's inadequate to the rest of his friends as he believes nobody seems to care about his feelings, such as when he fancied Maddy for a time.
- Finally Tom believes he's pretty much non unique unlike wolfbloods who have powers and he often thinks he's just average.
- Hot-Blooded: Much like Rhydian he's very emotional and often let's it cloud his judgement.
- I Just Want to Be Special: He claims himself as being average and that there's nothing special about him which leads to him feeling inadequate towards his wolfblood friends and loves his newfound powers so he can feel as unique as they do.
- Nice Guy: By far one of the more nicer people in the show and is a big softie at heart.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: He's the noble to Rhydian's rogue.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Emotional and sensitive Red to Rhydian's stoic and aloof Blue despite Rhydian having the worst temper of the two.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: He's definitely the emotional sensitive guy to Rhydian's stoic manly man. This comes off as ironic as Tom loves to do athletic sports and Rhydian enjoys doing art.
- True Companions: Although the relationship with his friends is strained at times he will always be there for them and loves them dearly.
- Undying Loyalty: He will never ever betray his friends and won't ever sell out the wolfblood secret. He even calls out Shannon for being a bad friend as she is too obsessed with her own desires to care about anyone. Despite even that Tom still won't turn his back on his mates.
Played by Louisa Connolly-Burnham
- Conspiracy Theorist: Since the age of 7, apparently. Mr. Jeffries describes her as "our resident beast hunter."
- Dork in a Sweater: A nerdy girl who often wears big sweaters.
- Expy: Shannon Kelly isn't the first sweater-clad, redheaded Shrinking Violet to aid a friend with a supernatural secret. Willow Rosenberg, anyone?
- Fiery Redhead: Inverted; Shannon has red hair but is usually very gentle and reserved. Also, she's ironically the Brainy Redhead to Maddy's Fiery Brunette.
- Girlish Pigtails: Usually sports braided pigtails.
- Guile Hero: Shannon is very good at making split-second decisions and using her wits to get out of a jam.
- In "Caged", she goes on a paranormal investigation to find the beast of Stoneybridge with a guy named Kyle who presents himself as a fellow paranormal enthusiast. Kyle eventually reveals his true colors and tells Shannon that he intends to keep the two wolves they'd just found (Maddy and Rhydian in Wolfblood form) to himself and exploit them, then drives away with them caged. Shannon immediately concocts a plan; she gets Jo to drive to a shortcut road and block Kyle's only exit, prompting Kyle to get out of the vehicle and allowing her to keep him distracted long enough for Tom to sneak around back and free the wolves.
- In "Grave Consequences", she stealthily swaps Maddie's DNA with her own to prevent a forensic scientist from finding out Maddy's a Wolfblood.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Maddy.
- Hidden Depths: "Total Eclipse of the Moon" reveals that she's a phenomenal singer, albeit one with a bad case of stage fright, which she overcomes in the end. Everyone, including the Three K's, was amazed the first time they heard her sing.
- Redheads Are Uncool: A redheaded Smart Girl whose nerdiness and shyness make her a frequent target of ridicule by the show's Girl Posse, the Three K's.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She isn't one to doll up very often, but when she does, she's a knock-out. Just ask Tom; he was absolutely stunned the first time he saw her don some make-up.
- Shrinking Violet: Especially when she's around the snobby Three K's, though according to Maddy, Shannon's been shy and easy to push around since age 9.
- The Smart Girl
- Too Dumb to Live: For a smart girl she's very reckless and irrational due to her curious obsession which often leads her to almost getting hurt or even killed.
- Took It To A Level Of Jerkass: Shannon's obsession often leads her to be irrational and very jerkish to her friends.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Maddy's Tomboy. While the two of them are pretty in-between, Shannon's a bit girlier; she often styles her hair and wears skirts, whereas Maddy always sports unstyled hair and pants. Shannon is also more demure and prone to swooning over boys than Maddy is.
Played by Gabrielle Green
- Dumb Blonde: Katrina is not the brightest of students
- Jerkass: Like Kay and Kara they're all downright rude and unpleasant. But later on in season 4 she becomes a full on Nice Girl.
Played by Shorelle Hepkin
Played by Rachel Teate
Played by Jonathan Raggett
- Boisterous Weakling: He likes to talk tough but he usually gets overpowered by the others. This is subverted as he is revealed to be a judo practicioner and is very good at it until Tom and Rhydian take him down.
- The Bully: He's mostly the one who messes with other students just because he can.
- Jerkass: He's pretty much a typical jerkish bully that pushes people around because he thinks he's the top dog.
- Parental Neglect: On such a scale that at a school family-themed art exhibition his father found Tom's exhibit more interesting than his own. That night he proceeded to vandalise everyone's exhibit in a fit of rage. His Freudian Excuse.
- Unstoppable Rage: In his Off Screen Moment Of Awesome where he destroys the entire family themed exhibit projects in a fit of anger.
Played by Niek Versteeg
- Hunter of Monsters: His ancestor killed a wolfblood once and it's implied that hunting them runs in his family.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Liam is actually more redeemable than Jimi and actually can be very nice when he wants to be.
Played by Nahom Kassa
- Jerkass: He's much more antagonistic towards Maddy and her group than Jimi. Barley having any redeeming qualities like Liam.
Played by Mark FleischmannForm tutor for the main cast and kind of a jerk.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite his harsh and almost bullying exterior he truly cares for his students as shown in "Cry Wolf" where he runs into a laboratory on fire to save Maddy and Shannon and putting it out by himself with one extinguisher.
- Stern Teacher