Stuff I like:
My tastes in music are rather broad, to say the least. Here's a small selection of artists:
- Cringe Comedy - half the time, the cringe is non-existent and I symphasise with the supposedly-cringy character. The other half, the cringe is so bad I can't watch.
- Extreme Doormat - not all the time, but when they don't develop out (mainly used for sex appeal), I just hate it. Seriously, make them question something.
- Feather Fingers - yes, birds have wings instead of hands. No, they cannot grab stuff with them. If you're designing an avian character, please take some time to tackle the task creatively.
- Non-Mammalian Mammaries - seriously, if you need a visual difference between your male and female birds and reptiles, use colour palettes (duller for females 90% of the time) or the waist.
- Take That! - if your comedy depends on insulting real-life things that are sidenotes (or less) in your work, then it'll get dated and boring within a week.
To be added to
- I consider the following characters to have autism: Gundham Tanaka, Kaede Akamatsu, Tsumugi Shirogane,Maya Fey and Vera Misham
- I consider Gundham Tanaka, Rantaro Amami and Resasuke to be asexual.