Index for paper stuff: letters, documents, contracts, reports, homework, notes, messages, notebooks, posters, newspapers, toilet paper and so on, and various related plots.
Art, crafting, creating and stuff made of paper
- Dunce Cap: A student who misbehaves or does poorly in school is punished by being made to sit in the corner and wear a pointy cap made of paper.
- Improvised Umbrella: Can be improvised with a large piece of paper, usually a newspaper.
- Love Doodles
- Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book
- Significant Sketch Book
- Thousand Origami Cranes
Contracts and documents
- Conveniently Interrupted Document
- Destroy the Evidence: If the evidence is a document, e.g. a letter, a contract or something similar.
- Eat the Evidence: If the evidence in question is something made of paper.
- Fictional Document
- Magically Binding Contract
- Read the Fine Print
- Unreadable Disclaimer
Letters and messages
- Blood-Stained Letter
- Chain Letter
- Dead Man Writing
- "Dear John" Letter
- Epistolary Novel: Consists of letters.
- Love Letter
- Love Letter Lunacy
- Message in a Bottle
- Obsessive Love Letter
- Passing Notes in Class
- Strongly Worded Letter
- Voiceover Letter
- Only Useful as Toilet Paper: A piece of writing is considered so poor that its only good use is for wiping your ass or some other purpose that involves defiling the paper.
- Toilet Paper Prank: A prank where you wrap rolls of toilet paper around everything.
- Toilet Paper Trail: Someone leaves the bathroom with a piece of toilet paper stuck to their foot.
- There Will Be Toilet Paper: People who cut themselves shaving always use bits of toilet paper to stop the bleeding.
Written assignments and homework
- Completely Off-Topic Report: A student is asked to write a paper, but somehow has it written on a subject that has nothing to do with the topic that was assigned.
- A Dog Ate My Homework: A student who neglected to do their homework (frequently something written on paper) avoids getting in trouble by claiming their dog ate the homework.
- Writing Lines: The lines can be assigned to be written into a notebook/piece of paper.
- Break-Up Bonfire
- Burn Baby Burn
- Cardboard Box of Unemployment: When a person gets fired, they have to carry their possessions in a cardboard box.
- Kids Prefer Boxes: Children prefer playing with the box rather than the toy the box contained.
- Newspaper-Thin Disguise: Holding up a newspaper or other form of reading material to avoid being seen.
- No-Paper Future
- Paper Destruction of Anger
- Paper Fan of Doom
- Paper Master
- Paper Talisman
- Pen Pals: Friends who exchange letters.
- Press Hat: A piece of paper that says PRESS tucked in a reporter's hat.
- Ripped from the Phone Book: Tearing out a phone book page instead of writing the number down.
- Scantron Picture: Someone taking a Scantron test fools around by filling in the dots to make a picture.
- Stalker Shrine
- Wastebasket Ball
- Writer's Block Montage