open/close all folders
Andrew "Andy" Larkin
The main character of the show, and self-proclaimed world's greatest prankster.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Jen sure thinks so.
- Anti-Hero: Likes to stir the pot, but isn't a villain.
- Big Eater: Downplayed, but he still eats quite a bit.
- Brainy Brunette: May not be a good student but his pranks prove he is quite intelligent, and he does have dark hair.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: When he narrates, he addresses the audience.
- Catch-Phrase: "Check, Please!"
- Child Hater: He doesn't hate children, but at first he didn't like the preschoolers he had to share with in "The Show Must Go On", as he thought it was undignified for him to socialize with children who had "just recently learned to go to the bathroom in a toilet instead of in their pants." However, when he stood up to a kid who was bullying them, they all became friends.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Quite often he loses or tears his pants.
- Deadpan Snarker: Particularly when Jen is around. Also sometimes says things like "kill me now" if he's bored, however, it's a downplayed example as he's not that snarky.
- Disguised in Drag: In "Just Stuffing" when he was copying Jen and "Emergency Spew Relish" when he was pretending to be a "granny".
- Faking the Dead: In "Playing Dead", he pretends to be dead to get out of being used in a dunk tank.
- It Runs in the Family: His grandpa is a prankster, and his dad used to be one.
- Limited Wardrobe: Mainly wears blue jeans and a white T-shirt with red trim.
- My Hovercraft Is Full of Eels: In "What's With Jean-Thomas?", he's trying to say "If you practice, you could win the Stanley Cup" in French. What he says is French, but it actually translates to "Your ears are so big that you look like the Stanley Cup".
- Narrator: Sometimes he narrates to the audience.
- Playing Sick: In "Gooey Chewies", Andy pretends to have caught Lori's "cold". There was also his You Don't Want to Catch This moment in "Emergency Spew Relish".
- Potty Dance: In "Busting". He even says "Hold it in. Do a dance, that's the way to keep dry pants."
- Potty Emergency: In "Busting", he has to pee while at a mall.
- Prank Injuries: Fakes a broken leg in "Nurse Jen".
- The Prankster: Andy's main trait.
- Prince of Pranksters: Sometimes, his pranks are extremely elaborate.
- Punny Name: His last name is "Larkin" and he's a prankster.
- Sibling Rivalry: With Jen, normally he is cheeky to her and they squabble.
- Time Stands Still: When he narrates.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Burgers.
- You Don't Want to Catch This: Fakes a made-up ailment in "Emergency Spew Relish".
Daniel "Danny" Thaddeus Pickett
Andy's best friend.
- Black Best Friend: To Andy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has moments of this, especially when he's bored or Andy is doing something he doesn't agree with.
- Disguised in Drag: While pretending to be Andy's girlfriend in What's With Jean-Thomas?, and while pretending to be a "granny" in Emergency Spew Relish.
- I Don't Think That's Such a Good Idea: He is definitely a prankster, but sometimes he thinks one of Andy's pranks is going too far.
- The Lancer: Andy thinks of him as his "sidekick".
- Only Sane Man: He sometimes thinks so.
- The Prankster: Not as much as Andy, but he's definitely a prankster.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Sandwich: When Andy wants him to come with him in "The Toilet Paper Fiasco", he says "But I haven't even finished my sandwich".
- Where Da White Women At?: He gets a crush on a white girl in "Romancing the Prank".
The girl Andy has a crush on.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her tube top doesnt cover her belly button.
- Birthday Episode: In "Gooey Chewies", she has her birthday.
- Brainy Brunette: She has flowing dark hair and is an A student.
- Cringe Comedy: She and Andy often get into awkward situations.
- Love Interest: Andy has a crush on her.
- Morality Pet: To Andy sometimes when he is prevented from doing something bad.
- Nice Girl: Normally, she is very polite.
- Playing Sick: In "Gooey Chewies", it turns out she was faking her cold.
- The Smart Guy: A very intelligent student.
- Title Drop: She asks Danny "What's with Andy?" in "What's With Jean-Thomas?".
Alfred "Al" Larkin
Andy's dad, who works in a paper factory.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: In the flashback in "Weight to Go, Andy", his pants fall down.
- Does Not Like Spam: Apparently he hates burgers.
- Limited Wardrobe: Mainly wears brown pants, a yellow shirt and a tie.
- The Prankster: Used to be a practical joker, but has outgrown it.
- Team Dad: Literally. He is a grumpy parental figure and a dad.
- Weight Woe: In "Weight to Go, Andy", he starts to worry about fatness because he was about to have an interview with a health nut.
- You Are Grounded: Along with his wife, he grounds Andy in "What's With Jean-Thomas?".
Andy's big sister.
- Annoying Older Sibling: Andy sure thinks so.
- Big Sister Bully: Sometimes she is mean to Andy.
- The Bully: Sometimes. She calls Andy names a lot.
- Fiery Redhead: Has red hair and is pretty grumpy.
- Girls Love Chocolate: She loves chocolate, and Andy thinks it's because she's a girl.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She is easily the grumpiest in the Larkin clan.
- Large Ham: Andy calls her a "drama queen", and she can be quite dramatic.
- Little Miss Snarker: A snarky teenage girl.
- Sweet Tooth: Sometimes.
- Sibling Rivalry: With Andy, her being the more antagonistic.
- Weight Woe: Frequently, most notably in "Weight to Go, Andy", she worries about being fat.
- You Are Fat: In "Weight to Go, Andy", when Andy says he's on a roll, she says "looks like the roll is on you. Roll of fat, that is."
Peter Lik and Andrew Leech
A pair of schoolyard bullies.
- Baby Talk: They sometimes tease Andy by talking to him in baby talk.
- The Bully: Their main trait is their bullyish nature.
- Catch-Phrase: Leech: "Yeah, like, y'know..."
- Fat and Skinny: Andrew Leech fat boy, Peter Lik skinny.
- Last-Name Basis: They are known as Lik and Leech, and call Andy by his last name.
- The Rival: To Andy.
- Those Two Guys: Always seen walking around together.
- You Are Fat: In "Weight to Go, Andy", they say that they had never seen so much "puppy fat" and had better leave before "Larkin starts barkin'". Danny thought this was Actually Pretty Funny, which made Andy cross.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Lik has blue hair, which is probably dyed.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Best friends, but can sometimes be mean to each other.
Jen's best friend.
- Accidental Misnaming: Principal De Rosa sometimes calls her "Perry" or "Kerry".
- A Day in the Limelight: "Scary Teri" is the only episode that focuses on her.
- Black Best Friend: A secondary character who is black and is Jen's best friend.
- The Confidant: Jen goes to her for advice in one episode.
- Girls Love Chocolate: Andy sure thinks so, and this is based off Jen and Teri.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Sometimes angers easily, but less so than Jen.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Caramel pudding.
- Sweet Tooth: Likes not only chocolate but caramel pudding.
A snobby boy.
Andy and Danny's friend
Principal De Rosa
The Principal of Andy's school
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: In "101 Underpants".
- Dean Bitterman
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Easily the most easily annoyed out of the adults.
- Neat Freak: Danny calls him a "clean freak" in one episode.
- Sadist Teacher: He's always trying to punish Andy and Danny.
- Skewed Priorities: Yes, Andy's constant pranks are an issue, however these seem to trump Lik and Leech's bullying (which is a huge issue in real schools), and De Rosa even employs the two to keep a watch on Andy sometimes.
Jen's crush, and a jock.