- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The show was popular enough when it aired in Europe in places like Czechia, Germany, Russia, and Poland that the first three countries got full-season DVD releases, and Disney XD started rerunning it in certain places like the aforementioned Germany and Poland and also the Netherlands.
- "Emergency Spew Relish" had its squick-y moments, including Andy's stink bomb stinking the majority of the passengers out of the train car and what Andy said before it:Andy: "I don't know what was in that burrito I had this morning but I have to lay a bomb".
- Later in the above episode, when he pretends to vomit, he says to the old lady that he gets train-sick and he's "not sure if it's safe where she's sitting".
- Andy's Imagine Spot in "Busting" after he mentions he will explode, of him drinking a Gigantic Gulp then exploding into an ambiguous liquid and the old man with the splint diving into it.
- The Diaper Change at the end of "Daddy".
- "Emergency Spew Relish" had its squick-y moments, including Andy's stink bomb stinking the majority of the passengers out of the train car and what Andy said before it:
- They Changed It, So It Sucks: The changes for the opening song for the second season and especially the third weren't well received (the former is seen as passable but not as fitting for the show as the original, while the latter is just regarded as bad).
- Germans hated the third song so much, that instead of dubbing it, they made a completely new song for the third season that is actually extremely catchy.
- Values Dissonance: In "Weight to Go, Andy", Jen warns Terry that her retarded brother is approaching. Such a slur would not fly in today's society, especially on a kids' show.
YMMV / What's with Andy?