LEGO Jurassic Park
- Action Girl: Like all the female characters in the series, she's fairly agile.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Like in the original film, she has blonde hair and is a generally friendly person.
- Road Apples: Is one of the people who can inspect these. Yes, really.
- Ship Tease: A brief one with Alan.
- Character Exaggeration: His weirder qualities are exaggerated for comedy in the game.
- Cool Shades: In the first episode, he wears the same ones as in the first film.
- Deadpan Snarker: Some things never change.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Lampshaded constantly in the game. Mostly with Alan such as in the dream sequence in the Jurassic Park III where a Velociraptor talks with his voice.
- The Hero: He is the main protagonist of the The Lost World: Jurassic Park episode.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Sarah Harding is his girlfriend in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: One of her abilities is breaking glass by screaming.
- Techno Wizard: There's an entire level dedicated to her helping restore the power to the park.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Of Jurassic World, being directly responsible for what the I. rex can do.
- Mad Scientist: Look at all the bizarre creatures he made in LEGO Jurassic World!
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left: In Jurassic World, he escapes from the island in a helicopter when the park is a complete chaos.
- Berserk Button: Nedry's animated gif becomes one eventually.
- Deadpan Snarker: Though his mouthful personality is cut for this family friendly game.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Though he still looks pretty dead when Ellie finds him. He is later seen trapped under a container so to unblock him as playable character.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: How he looks when Ellie finds him.
- Big Eater: He escapes the Dilophosaurus by distracting it with the fried chicken he had in his pocket.
- Fat Bastard: He is still remained as the miserable man that betrays Hammond for money in the first film.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Tosses some chicken to the Dilophosaurus and runs off. He is encountered living in the ruins of the visitor center along with Gennaro and Muldoon.
- Amoral Attorney: An unscrupulous lawyer that is only worried about the benefits of the park.
- Dirty Coward: Gets attacked for abandoning the kids.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Gets thrown up by the T. rex at the end of the film. He lives in a jeep at the abandoned vistor's center with Nedry and Muldoon.
The Big One
- Big Bad: The main villain of the Jurassic Park episode as in the film. She threatens the remaining survivors' lives with her predatorial behavior.
LEGO The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Nick Van Owen
Voiced by: Richard Schiff
- Adaptational Jerkass: While not to the point of outright being evil, Ludlow is given a few extra moments in the game that make it clear that we aren't supposed to be too sympathetic to him - namely, he orders one of his men to shove Ian aside when they meet at Hammond's mansion, apparently just because.
- Big Bad: Of the The Lost World episode. He has the plan of bringing the dinos of Isla Sorna to a new park in San Diego.
- Fate Worse than Death: In the film he becomes the first prey of the baby Tyrannosaurus, in the game he becomes a mobile for the baby T-rex to play with.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The Rexes trap him as their baby's toy.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Though he does still get some karma.
T. rex Family
- Creepy Child: The Baby, when Ludlow finds it at the end.
- Mama Bear: As Malcolm said: "Mama is angry". She is pissed off that her baby was taken by Ludlow's team and later by Malcolm's team.
- Papa Wolf: Angry that his baby was taken, he is furious that his baby was hunted again and rampages through the city of San Diego to find him.
LEGO Jurassic Park III
- Badass Adorable: Throws fruit at the Spinosaurus and literally kicks a Raptor's butt. The fact that his original film incarnation was both of these things already helps.
- Brick Joke: He's last seen distracting a flock of Pteranodons while everyone escapes the aviary. Until the end, wherein he escapes the island on the paraglider while the Pteranodons are still chasing him.
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear: At the end of LEGO Jurassic Park III.
LEGO Jurassic World
- The Leader: Of the Raptor Pack, when Owen's not around.