- When Batman: Gotham Knight was announced, fans were unsure about whether or not a Batman anime was a good idea... Until they learned that Kevin Conroy was gonna play Batman again.
- "They're doing a movie based on Superman/Batman: Public Enemies? Well, okay, I guess. Whoa, they got Kevin Conroy back as Batman, Tim Daly back as Superman, and Clancy Brown back as Lex Luthor? And C.C.H. Pounder is once again voicing Amanda Waller? This is gonna be good!"
- "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse? What kind of title is t—Wait, it is based on the 'Supergirl from Krypton' arc? Wonder Woman is gonna appear, like in the comic?! And not only are Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly coming back, but Susan Eisenberg is back as Wonder Woman?! Ed Asner is once again Granny Goodness! And Summer Glau is Supergirl! Yes!"
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights: An Animated Anthology? Could be good. Wait, Nathan Fillion is Hal Jordan?! Sold!
- "Justice League: Doom: A loose adaptation of Justice League of America: Tower of Babel? It might be good. Holy crap, just like the Superman/Batman movies, Tim Daly, Kevin Conroy and Susan Eisenberg are back in their respective roles as Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman! And this time, Michael Rosenbaum and Carl Lumbly are back as the Flash and the Martian Manhunter! And Nathan Fillion is once again Green Lantern! And it's being done by TMS Entertainment! Hell yeah, I'm so watching this!
- Superman vs. the Elite: "A solo Superman movie—and one that's not about Superman dying again?! It's based on 'What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?' George Newbern is back as Superman?! This should be good!"
- Robin Atkin Downes as Manchester Black pleased many a fan - especially fans of Robin himself.
- "They're doing an animated movie based on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns?! And it's gonna be in two parts?! Sweet! But it looks like neither Kevin Conroy nor Michael Ironsidenote will be back as Batman. Well, who could voice Bat—Peter Weller?! Freakin' RoboCop himself is Batman?! Oh, hell, yeah, this is gonna be awesome!"
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox: "An adaptation of Flashpoint? I don't know... Wait, Kevin Conroy is back as Batman again?! Dana Delany is finally back as Lois Lane?! Ron Perlman is back as Deathstroke?! Nathan Fillion is once again Hal Jordan?! Vanessa Marshall is back as Wonder Woman?! Cary Elwes is Aquaman?! A movie that doesn't star Superman and/or Batman?! This could be good!"
- Justice League: War: An adaptation of Justice League: Origins, only with Shazam instead of Aquaman? Not quite sure- Hold the phone, Sean Astin will be voicing Shazam? Alan Tudyk is Superman? Shemar Moore is Cyborg? Steve Blum is Darkseid? This could actually work.
- Son of Batman looks interesting, now let's see who the cast is. Hmm... Morena Baccarin is Talia? Giancarlo Esposito is Ra's al Ghul? Thomas Gibson is Deathstroke? Sounds like it could be good.
- Hmmm, the new DC Animated feature is called Batman: Assault on Arkham... IT'S BASED ON THE ARKHAM GAMES?! Bracing for epic!!!
- Damn, it sucks that Aquaman was replaced by Shazam in Justice League: War, and DC's celebrating Batman's 75th Anniversary with stuff like Son Of Batman and Assault on Arkham, I guess we'll never see... THEY'RE DOING AN ADAPTATION OF Throne of Atlantis?!?! HALLELUJAH!
- Virtually the moment Batman vs. Robin came out (if not before, due to leaks), a number of Teen Titans fans seemed to already be rejoicing at the brief cameo of the Nightwing/Starfire relationship.
- Quite possibly the biggest one yet, fans all but blew up when Bruce Timm announced at SDCC 2015 that the next film he's working on following Gods and Monsters would be none other than an adaptation of the acclaimed graphic novel, The Killing Joke.
- Still, such an iconic story would need the best voice actors to really capture the spirit of the characters. It's a shame Mark Hamill retired from being the Joker... What's that? He's reprising his role as the Joker and Kevin Conroy is back as Batman?! Tara Strong is once again Barbara Gordon?! SOLD!
- The cherry on top? It's rated R. This one got undone by the realization that a sex scene between Bruce and Barbara got it that rating.
- SDCC 2016 revealed that Teen Titans: The Judas Contract finally made its way out of Development Hell as a sequel to Justice League vs. Teen Titans.
- Three words... Justice. League. Dark!
- Batman and Harley Quinn: The animation is done in a throwback to the style of the DCAU?! Awesome! And Kevin Conroy and Loren Lester are reprising their roles as Batman and Nightwing?! Yes!
- "A tenth anniversary collector set with all the movies and the Showcase shorts, plus the Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles shorts, and the interview Mark Hamill did that was shown before Batman: The Killing Joke when it was in theaters? Pricey, but yes, please!"
- SDCC 2018 announced four new movies for 2019. In addition to Reign of the Supermen there's going to be Batman: Hush and the first new Wonder Woman in ten years!
- Let's see what has people excited about Justice League vs. The Fatal Five. The animation is done in DCAU style? That's good. Jessica Cruz and the Legion Of Superheroes will appear as main characters? Well, that's definitely a reason to be excited. Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, and George Newbern will reprise their DCAU roles as the Trinity? Sold!
And The Fandom Rejoiced / DC Universe Animated Original Movies