Michael Owen Rosenbaum (born July 11, 1972) is an American actor and voice actor. As an on-screen actor, he's best known for playing Lex Luthor on Smallville, Adam/Adina in Sorority Boys, Kip in Kickin' It Old School, and Dutch Nilbog in the short-lived Breaking In. As a voice actor, he's best known as the voice of the Wally West incarnation of The Flash in Justice League (replacing Charlie Schlatter, who'd voiced him on Superman: The Animated Series), Agent West in The Zeta Project, and Nick Carlyle in Lollipop Chainsaw.
He returned to voice the Flash in Justice League: Doom, this time playing Wally West's uncle and predecessor, Barry Allen—mirroring his predecessor as DCAU!Wally, Charlie Schlatter, who voiced Barry on The Batmannote . He'd later voice Barry in Infinite Crisis and LEGO DC Super Villains.
Notable roles from Michael Rosenbaum:
- Batman: Arkham Knight: Johnny Charisma
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker: Ghoul
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold: Deadman
- Breaking In: Dutch Nilbog
- Impastor: Buddy Dobbs
- Justice League: The Flash (Wally West), Deadshot, and Doctor Polaris
- Jackie Chan Adventures: Drago
- Kickin' It Old School: Kip
- Lollipop Chainsaw: Nick Carlyle
- Smallville: Lex Luthor
- Sorority Boys: Adam/Adina
- Teen Titans: Kid Flash
- Urban Legend: Parker Riley
- Yakuza: Akira Nishiki
- The Zeta Project: Agent West
Tropes associatied Michael Rosenbaum:
- Comic-Book Fantasy Casting: Ghoul in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and Deadshot in Justice League were based on impressions Rosenbaum did of Christopher Walken and Kevin Spacey respectively.
- Dyeing for Your Art: He had his head shaved to play Luthor on Smallville.
- Directed by Cast Member: He directed the Smallville episode "Freak".
- Role Reprisal: Unlike most of the rest of the League and 3/7 of the Legion of Doom in Justice League: Doom, this was averted as the Flash there was Barry Allen, not Wally West. Played straight in Infinite Crisis and LEGO DC Super Villains, though, because of his voicing Barry in Doom.