Philippe Peythieu (born 25 September 1950) is a French voice, stage and screen actor.
His dubs include:
- Danny DeVito (Batman Returns, Mars Attacks!, Matilda, Dumbo)
- Stanley Tucci
- Joe Pantoliano (The Goonies, Midnight Run, U.S. Marshals)
- Xander Berkeley (Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Air Force One)
- Dan Castellaneta (The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives)
- Stephen Rea
- Richard Schiff (The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Man of Steel, Geostorm)
- David Morse
- Homer Simpson in anything from The Simpsons
- Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat and Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in Batman: The Animated Series
- Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in The Batman
- Dr. Nefarious in Ratchet & Clank
- Luigi in Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
- Jerusalem cops in Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in Batman: Arkham Series
- World of Warcraft:
- Some male Blood Elf NPCs and Terestian Illhoof in The Burning Crusade
- Harlan Sweete and King Mechagon in Battle for Azeroth
Tropes in his works:
- Catchphrase: Quite a few as Homer Simpson, some are unique to the French version.
- Dan Castellaneta's iconic "D'oh!" sounds more like "T'oh!" when pronounced by him.
- "Wouh pinaise!"
- "Ma bibiche"