Philippe Peythieu (born 25 September 1950) is a French voice, stage and screen actor.
He is a well known voice artist, most famous for providing the French voice of Homer Simpson, most incarnations of the Batman villain The Penguin since Batman Returns, and for dubbing Danny DeVito in most of his roles.
His dubs include:
- Danny DeVito (Batman Returns, Mars Attacks!, Matilda, Big Fish, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dumbo, Jumanji: The Next Level)
- Stanley Tucci (Beethoven, Undercover Blues)
- Joe Pantoliano (The Goonies, Midnight Run, U.S. Marshals)
- Xander Berkeley (Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Air Force One)
- Dan Castellaneta (Desperate Housewives, Bones, Parks and Recreation)
- Stephen Rea (Interview with the Vampire, V for Vendetta)
- Richard Schiff (The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Man of Steel, Geostorm)
- David Morse (16 Blocks, Passengers)
- Homer Simpson, Grandpa Abe Simpson, and Otto Mann in anything from The Simpsons
- Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat and Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in Batman: The Animated Series
- Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in The Batman
- Marg Krim in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 7)
- Pesto in Animaniacs
- Ace Hart in Dog City
- Gilbert Huph in The Incredibles
- Dr. Nefarious in Ratchet & Clank
- Luigi in Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
- Jerusalem cops in Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin in Batman: Arkham Series and LEGO DC Super-Villains
- World of Warcraft:
- A third of the Blood Elf NPCs voices
- Terestian Illhoof in The Burning Crusade
- Harlan Sweete and King Mechagon in Battle for Azeroth
Tropes in his works:
- Catchphrase: Quite a few as Homer Simpson, some are unique to the French version.
- Dan Castellaneta's iconic "D'oh!" sounds more like "T'oh!" when pronounced by him.
- "Wouh pinaise!"
- "Ma bibiche"