Alexander Harper "Xander" Berkeley (born December 16, 1955) is an American actor from New York perhaps best known for his roles as George Mason in 24 and Percy in Nikita. He is married to his 24 co-star Sarah Clarke. Aside from his regular role on Nikita, he's the star of a web-based series, The Booth at the End.
Xander Berkeley's Roles
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day as Todd Voight
- Candyman as Trevor Lyle
- A Few Good Men as Capt. Whitaker
- Barb Wire as Alexander Willis
- Gattaca as Dr. Lamar
- Air Force One as Agent Gibbs
- Shanghai Noon as Nathan Van Cleef
- 24 as George Mason and the voice of the Handler in 24: Solitary
- Seraphim Falls as Railroad Foreman
- Kick-Ass as Detective Vic Gigante
- Nikita as Percy
- The Booth at the End as The Man
- The Spectacular Spider-Man as Mysterio.
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies as Captain Atom.
- Seeking Justice as Lt. Durgan.
- Teen Titans as Warp.
- Son of Batman: Kirk Langstrom.
- Beware the Batman: Paul Kirk/Manhunter.
- The Walking Dead: Gregory
- The Rock as Lonner (uncredited)
Tropes invoked by Xander Berkeley
- Badass Beard: Has been known to have one on occasion
- Brooklyn Rage
- Chronically Killed Actor
- Deadpan Snarker
- Nice Hat: Can often be seen sporting one at events.
- Romance on the Set: Married his 24 co-star Sarah Clarke.
- Shout-Out: One episode of 24 has Nina identified on a fake drivers license as Sarah Berkley, using actress Sarah Clark's first name and her husbands second.