Why Butters' Grandma is so mean to him...In the season 6 episode "Freak Strike", Butters' parents say that his Grandma had a "mild stroke" when she saw him on TV with balls on his chin. It was the stroke that made her irritable and violent.
Eric Cartman's real father is actually Mr. GarrisonI think this may have been mentioned before, but I really feel that I have to delve into this one. Cartman and Garrison share many traits and the incident regarding the return of Mr. Hat in 200+201 could not be coincidence. Now, it is easy to see why not since Cartman and Garrison do not resemble one another. However, both of them have inherited most of their physical features from their mother's side of the family Garrison looks a bit more like his mom and Cartman resembles his mom while having the girth most of her family has). Now, I'm gonna divide into several different divisions.
- Psychological Dysfunctionalities- Both characters have displayed severe levels of instability in several parts of this lives and are among the most fascinating parts of the character,
- Multiple Personality problems- One of the strongest points is that both of them have had secondary personalities that have acted under different motives. Mr. Hat and Mr. Twig represented Mr. Garrison's repressed gay side, according to the psychologist from 'Summer Sucks.' Furthermore, they also seem to represent his extremities as he became more aggressive and intense when he lost them and was undergoing his sex-change period. Cartman has had at least two personalities in the form of the Jennifer Lopez later revealed to be Mitch Conner. The fact that both alternate personas have shown a form sentience and that they have communicated served as a good parallel between the two.
- Sexuality problems- Another very strong point is their problems with their sexuality. Mr. Garrison has been wrestling with the fact he was gay before accepting it. Later on, he ended up becoming a woman and then a lesbian before circling back into a man once more. Furthermore, we discover his twisted perspective regarding thinking molestation equating to love. An above theory has stated that this was caused by Garrison's mother molesting him. Now, with Cartman, it has been hinted or mentioned that his mother may have molested him, a trait both of them might have shared. Furthermore, Cartman has displayed similar instances. He has touched wieners with his cousin as revealed in the Torettes' episode, he has done a Britney Spears dance routine with a life-sized cutout of Justin Timberlake while dressed as her and made out with the cut-out in the AWESOMEO episode, has him shown with dolls and action figures and so on excluding the strange perspectives one can take of his friendships with Kyle and Butters. Both Cartman and Garrison are shown to have issues regarding their sexuality or more who they are. While Garrison seems to be normal for the time being and his reunion with Mr. Hat has not signaled anything, Cartman is still developing and more information would be needed.
- Miscellaneous- Both have shown supposed signs of narcissism. For Garrison, this supposedly comes from his aggressive behavior mixed with extreme shifts in stances of belief. This has led to staunchly believing he is right and is quite abusive to anyone who disagrees with him, best seen during his tenure as Mrs Garrison, both straight and lesbian as well as him being gay beforehand. This matches up with Cartman unable to comprehend being wrong and changing details in his mind to fit his delusion of reality. Furthermore, he has portrayed the same aggression while switching sides, such as when thought he was Ginger, he changed his views to viewing himself and his fellow Gingers as a master race and when revealed the truth, he defuses the situation.
- Racism- Both of them have racist views. Cartman has his infamous loathing of Jews as well as blacks, Arabs and so on. From him shooting Token to having the Arab family leave the town, he has shown his varying levels (or lack of) contempt to the 'minorities.' The same could be said with Garrison. He played a major role in the wealthy blacks in Here Comes the Neighborhood and has proposed each year to rid the town of Mexicans. Both of these seem to have no origin, but that will be further discussed later.
- Sexism- To a lesser extent, both have also portrayed a level of this. Cartman has his rivalry with Wendy and is insensitive regarding girls. Garrison has shown this once during a talk about feminism in 'Lil Crime Stoppers. Furthermore, when he became a female, he also ended up ranting against males in D-Yikes! While we have not seen this with Cartman, we have seen similar behavior when he was tricked into thinking he was ginger so it would be reasonable to assume he may end up doing this if Cartman became a girl.
- Aggression/Temper- Both have been shown to be driven by anger. Back in the second episode of the first season, Mr. Garrison attempts to kill Kathie Lee Gifford due to her beating him in a talent competition. While it has shown to be due to Mr. Hat's encouragement, Mr. Hat was an embodiment of Garrison's repressed emotions, like his homosexuality and rage. Furthermore, ever since the disappearance of Mr. Hat, Garrison's aggression makes him go to the extremes. The South Park wiki has elaborated on this regarding from his pride of being gay, to being a female and later a lesbian. Cartman is also well-known for his temper. When driven far enough, he has performed complicated but evil deeds such as with Scott's parents, breaking several nannies and ruining a psychologist for calling him fat. They have also used to drive them for constructive purposes, such as Garrison inventing an alternate form of transportation and Cartman assisting his friends.
- Hidden Intelligence- Both of them are smarter than they look. While Mr. Garrison seemed to be a clueless teacher and Cartman has shown to be ignorant and stupid, both have hidden levels of intelligence. Mr. Garrison has shown this through his degree in mechanical engineering and his creation of the IT. Cartman has shown it through his masterful levels of manipulation and deceiving those around him. While both have moments of stupidity, they are also intelligent in different aspects.
- Conservative ideology- Both Garrison and Cartman's mom supported Mc Cain, hinting Garrison to have some form of conservative ideology while we know of Cartman's famous hatred against hippies.
South Park's water supply is badly contaminated with methylmercuryJust enough more than most places so that by their twenties the locals have accumulated so much that they become freaking idiots.
The longer it takes for Kenny to die, the longer it takes for him to come back
- This would explain why after long illnesses, such as when he had muscular dystrophy, it took him an entire season before he was able to come back. Also, in Ring when he died of syphilis he was gone long enough for them to have a funeral, rather than him just being reborn the next day. Whereas with fast violent deaths he generally seems to come back much faster, as shown many times, but notably in the Coon saga, where he had multiple returns over the course of the story arc.
- Also, his death in the movie was fairly prolonged, and he stayed dead for most of the movie.
Magic: The Gathering alignments
- Stan started as Green/Black, with switching to Blue/Black (or pure Black) lately because of the emphasis on his resistance to fads and cults, which kinda highlights his intelligence and individuality.
- Kyle is White/Red, with either colour being more prominent depending on how the episode plays.
- Cartman is White/Black, because he is a selfish bastard with Knight Templar tendencies.
- Alternative option is Blue/Black/Red because of his temper and sadistic tendencies and he has a tendency to use everyone around him as a pawn to achieve his selfish desires. This color combo is better given his motivations.
- Kenny is Red/Black.
- Butters is Green/White.
- Mrs/Mr Garrison switches between Blue/Red and White/Green depending on whereas his bigoted point of view or his sexual depravity are focused on.
- Randy Marsh was originally Blue, then became Red/Green in latter seasons. It is implied that his mindless state is a facade, however, which means he probably only does that to have fun, so he is probably still Blue.
- Sheila Broflovski is like her son, only that in earlier seasons both Red and White were well emphasized thanks to her near constant state of zealotry.
Kyle is the most attractive of the main fourThis is based purely on in-universe character reactions to him, not to any personal opinion, but Kyle's looks are the most commented on of the main four. Also,
- Kyle has managed to attract more girls than the others. Stan got Wendy, but it was him that approached her. Wendy was attracted to Cartman but only because of Foe Yay. Kenny got two girls to like him, but Kyle has had Bebe, Nichole and Rebecca all wanting a piece of him.
- Bebe wrote a poem about Kyle's fine ass.
- Cartman refers to Kyle as "handsome" in "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" and calls him "fresh and beautiful" in German in "Funnybot".
- Kyle's place as the least cute on The List was a lie, and according to these calculations http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:The_'Real_List' Kyle was somewhere in the Top 5 of the real list - either #5 or #1.
- Kyle has been mistaken for attractive celebrities more than once - for Leonardo diCaprio in "Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls" and for Britney Spears in "Britney's New Look." The second time was a disguise, but the first was just Kyle.
The Flanderization is all due to the machinations of the Cult of SkaroAlright, this might need some explanation, the characters of South Park's universe, along with Family Guy and The Simpsons, are being manipulated by the Cult of Skaro, who are making the characters behave in a way they wouldn't do normally, allowing the characters to help them proceed to their ultimate goal; reality itself being conquered. They are using different tactics with each universe; with this one, Sec, realising that this universe is pretty much a Crapsack World already, is not really focusing on this universe and is leaving it in the hands of his people there (Kyle and Cartman). Kyle and Cartman? Deliberately working with Sec and are currently manipulating others into helping them. The problem with them is that Sec picked a duo who do not get on very well and are trying to one-up each other to look good in front of Sec, by making sure the other fails. In Cartman's case, it's because he simply likes the idea of each universe being chaotic or Sec told him that he would have free reign to unleash his sociopathic tendencies on a universal level (which will ultimately revealed to be Sec lying to him). In Kyle's case, it's because he genuinely believes (or knows) that working with Sec will make his universe, as well as others, a better place, making him a Well-Intentioned Extremist who believes Utopia Justifies the Means.
Character Alignment based on Season 5 onward
- Stan: True Neutral -> Chaotic Neutral.
- He's the everyman who really doesn't feel too strongly about most things going on around him. He plays a mostly observational role and isn't inclined to react to the situations around him. He's just not really driven by a whole lot and while he has a conscience, he doesn't share Kyle's self righteous morality or always condemn Cartman's latest scheme. This is of course out the window the moment animals become involved in which he ends up a very fierce Chaotic Neutral.
- Cartman: Neutral Evil with Lawful Tendencies
- Driven on accomplishing whatever whim he desires at a given moment. He's hardly above breaking the law and playing everyone off as his pawns, but he's a Manipulative Bastard who is willing to use and exploit the letter of the law to his benefit. That's only when it is convenient.
- Kenny: Chaotic Neutral with a Chaotic Good alterego.
- He's The Hedonist with a near obsession with tits and drugs as reflected in his much cruder language. While less common in much more recent seasons, he's the most likely of the main boys to side with Cartman.
- Kyle: Corruptible Neutral Good
- He has possibly the strongest morals of any of the boys and can be pretty damn self righteous about it. He does question rules, laws and traditions when they conflict with his own internal logic but otherwise is much less prone to rule breaking than his friends. Just as prone as the other boys though when a get rich quick scheme opportunity arises and his efforts to thwart anything Cartman does is bordering on He Who Fights Monsters territory.
- Butters: Naive Lawful Good
- Makes a great show of following the rules, mostly out of fear, but is just about always pure in his intentions. Even his attempt at making an evil alter ego isn't even particularly Chaotic. Of course, this often can go the Stupid Good route when Butters is inadvertently led along by Cartman and gets caught up in schemes.
- Randy: Chaotic Neutral veering toward Chaotic Stupid. Who are we kidding- he went that route long ago to the point of somewhat breaking the base.
- Heavy on the chaos and entirely oblivious of it.
- Ike: Chaotic Neutral
- Thinks his entire town consists of morons (not that he's wrong) excepting perhaps his brother. Thinks middle class life is monotonous, leading to such things as aiding a diamond heist and hightailing it to Somalia to engage in some good olf fashioned piracy. Oh, he's also lost his virginity and dropped acid before reaching '4'.
- Sheila: Knight Templar version of Lawful Good
- Craig: True Neutral
- Of the I don't give a fuck category. While he gets in trouble plenty, he actually values his nice bring and normal life and doesn't like to get mixed in with others' bull. This is particularly true for the protagonists and their tendency to be a Weirdness Magnet within their town.
- Wendy: Lawful Neutral
- Usually has good intentions and a champion for typical liberal 'good' causes, but a pretty massive jealous and petty streak. She's not above underhanded methods, particularly when she can take Cartman down a peg or two.
Eric Cartman is clearly an Outer God.Most probably Azathoth. Think about it; a big fat blob that sits around in one spot all the time, and insists on being entertained. Plus, the descriptor of “blind idiot, and his completely amoral (rather than immoral) ethics: human concerns like common decency are simply beneath him, nor are they really even comprehended by Cartman. But the real evidence proving that Cartman is obviously an avatar or aspect of the Great Nuclear Chaos was the seeming ease with which he manipulated and commanded Dread Cthulhu. Only an Endless One could do that, and Cthulhu has been known to serve Azathoth…and in this case, his Cartman avatar…when the stars come right (thanks to BP, in this instance).
- Azathoth is mindless, though, which contradicts with Cartman, who's more Book Dumb than anything. Another possibility is that his father was being used as a vessel for Azathoth, making Cartman his spawn.
- Making him and Kenny cousins (possibly explaining how he knows about his deaths "what Kenny but he dies all the time".
Timmy is aware his world is a TV show."Living a Lie!"
Scott opened his Box of Faith early.This was why all the other Canadians started calling him a dick.
Mr. Garrison is telekinetic, and suffering from split-personality disorder.Well, it would definitely explain the whole Mr. Hat and Mr. Twig fiasco. Both are, in fact, effectively extensions of Mr. Garrison's personality, but he subconsciously animates them with his powers, explaining how Mr. Hat was able to move around independently in the episodes "Summer Sucks" and "Chef Aid", and why, in the latter episode, he was capable of driving a car (and freeing Chef and Garrison from jail, no less) without being physically able to push the gas pedal.
- His psychic powers peaked in the later seasons, which means that Mr. Slave is in fact a physical manifestation of Mr. Garrison's deep subconscious. This would also explain Mr. Garrison's decision to be a woman. Now that his inner desires had separated from him, he no longer felt like himself and decided to have a sex change.
- Of course, this didn't last. Mrs. Garrison quickly became a lesbian. And sometime off-screen, she may have created a lesbian version of Mr. Slave only to dump her and decide to become a man again.
- Upon realizing he is still a he inside, and confronted with this reality, Garrison reverts to being a male.
- The real reason why Mr. Hat disappeared after Mr. Garrison hired Mr. Slave is because Mr. Hat actually morphed into Mr. Slave as a result of Mr. Garrison's initial decision to open up as being camp gay.
Kenny's family is filthy rich.
- They obviously put a life insurance policy on their son for a huge amount of money, he dies, they're the beneficiary, he comes back, rinse, repeat.
- That's probably why their house is so gritty but Kenny is spoiled like any other average kids.
- And the fact they have fickin' robot guards.
- And the fact that Kenny was a robot for Halloween once.
- To an extent, they could be. We are shown Mr. Mc Cormick is not the best provider for his family. Kenny's death with the insurance would help the family, but being a dysfunctional one, they cannot manage it. While Kenny is allowed some luxuries such as a computer for Wo W, some cool Halloween costumes and a PSP, ultimately, his situation is still not pleasant.
- The problem with this elaboration is that no one remembers that Kenny dies, so how can they receive the benefits on someone who as far as anyone knows, never died? A better explanation for their income would be from their meth production, and their poverty is because Kenny's parents are irresponsible substance abusers who blow whatever money they have on alcohol and drugs, occasionally letting it trickle down into Kenny's various luxuries.
- In the episode Cartmanland, Cartman gets a fine over Kenny dying in his theme park, to which he says "Kenny dies all the time!" This highly suggests that people remember Kenny's deaths (or at least, Cartman does). And, since he had to pay a fine over Kenny dying, Kenny's deaths do seem to legally count as normal deaths. If someone can be fined over a Kenny death, why can't they get life insurance for it?
- Where would they get money to afford life insurance in the first place, though?
Eric Cartman most probably thinks that Kyle's family is filthy rich.
- Well, they are the most well-off of the four boys' families. And if Kyle's dad still has half the money from the school lawsuit episode...
- No, according to the Indian casino episode, Mr. Broslovski has a compulsive gambling problem. Although Cartman wouldn't let that interfere with his fervent embrace of every anti-Semitic stereotype.
- It's been played back and forth quite a bit with general tendency toward them being upper-middle class. Mrs. Broflovski likely wears the pants in the house and manages to shove enough money aside to keep Gerald from ruining them.
- Kyle's dad being an Otherkin—who fulfills his dream of becoming like Flipper—might have diverted him from the "fast track" at the office.
- No, according to the Indian casino episode, Mr. Broslovski has a compulsive gambling problem. Although Cartman wouldn't let that interfere with his fervent embrace of every anti-Semitic stereotype.
- Well of course Cartman thinks Kyle's family is rich, they're Jewish after all and we know what Eric thinks of Jews.
- Two words: Jew gold. In the episode "Two days before the day after tomorrow", Cartman thinks that all Jews have Jew gold and tries to rob Kyle of his. Kyle does, in fact, have Jew gold. If all Jews in south park don't have Jew Gold, it's at least safe to say that Cartman thiks they do.
Eric Cartman grows up to become Peter Griffin from Family GuyNo, really. They're both fat jerks.
- Except, Cartman is a lot smarter than Peter.
- Yeah, Cartman isn't stupid so much as intellectually lazy. Not to mention Peter Griffin actually respects Jews.
- You obviously did not see the episode "Family Goy". Lois discovers she is half-Jewish, and in keeping with what he believes his uber-Catholic father would want, attempts to murder her.
- Yeah, but at first he embraces Judaism even more so than Lois until the ghost of his father confronts him.
- Yeah, Cartman isn't stupid so much as intellectually lazy. Not to mention Peter Griffin actually respects Jews.
- Plus, Peter is said to have had a hippie-like lifestyle sometime in the past. No way Cartman would do that, especially since the timeline doesn't exactly allow for Cartman to have been born when and where Peter was and especially not to Mickey and Thelma instead of Jack and Liane. Also, the kids in South Park will always be kids, except when it would be funny for them not to be. Lastly, how the fuck does that even begin to work when Family Guy already exists as a TV show in the South Park universe, and Cartman blatantly loathes it?
When he was younger, Kenny's dad worked as a mercenary.The genetic reincarnation theory up there would explain the respawns, and Kenny's sadistic tendencies would be explained if he found out about his father's past work.
- Kenny's father was the Spy. He even gave his son his very own dead ringer.
- That must have been one hell of a fall he took to end up where he would be now.
- Alternatively, Kenny has a different mercenary father, explaining some of his personality and his reincarnations. Plus, I'm sure that Kenny's work as Mysterion can easily take a turn into Crazy Awesome.
Imaginationland is the world of Grand Unifying GuessesSeeing as they were tired of us tropers attempting to unify every franchise, the Trinity of WMG created a world that proves every theory made right. The dark side of the wall is the Dark World.
- Also, Butters is the Avatar of the Trinity and God of Imaginationland. Other than O-Haruhi-Sama's Reality Warping, he is a Butt Monkey like Shinji (and by extension, The God-Emperor of Mankind is Professor Chaos), and he has a TARDIS in the form of AWESOME-O.
South Park is set in the same universe as Peanuts.Hence explaining similarities in appearance and the incredible rudeness of the children. Charlie Brown and his friends grew up in The Fifties South Park.
- Funny you should say that. When I was around 4 and didn't understand that SP wasn't for kids, he actually did think that the kids were Charlie Brown characters.
- Schroeder appears in "A Very Crappy Christmas", "Probably", and "Something You Can Do With Your Finger".
- South Park has been called Peanuts on acid.
Garrison is homosexualFirst Garrison thought he was straight, then admitted his homosexuality. After the sex change she later became a lesbian. This shows that Garrison isn't specifically attracted to either men or women but only to persons of his/her current gender. After the latest sex change he'll turn gay again.
- In "The F Word", the gays of South Park have a meeting, and Garrison isn't present, so it's likely that he is still attracted to women, despite being a man again.
- Chef once said, "There's a big difference between being gay, and being Mr Garrison."
- It has been stated that Garrison is messed up. His sexuality seems to be connected to a bigger problem though.
Cartman is a Lady Gaga fan.
- He sang "Poker Face" in the whale episode and he called Kyle "his Little Monster" in "It's a Jersey Thing". Lady Gaga calls her fans her "Little Monsters".
- Cartman IS Lady Gaga. (Well, this is WMG.)
The four kids will grow up to become the Gun Show Anime Club.
- Cartman get's the nickname "Mort", a corruption of his last name - and he once again has to wear glasses. Mark is Kyle's middle name, and their enemity didn't end as they grew older. Stan just let his hair grow. Dave is a nickname he started using after he started to develop as a computer expert (based on Dave from 2001). Kenny, unfortunately, didn't live, forcing the four to find a substitute fourth kid - Clyde.
Scuzzlebutt escaped from Imaginationland.While the boys, Jimbo and Ned were out camping at Mt. Evanston, Cartman makes up the story of Scuzzlebutt. Once Scuzzlebutt came into existance in Imaginationland, he somehow found a way to escape from there and enter the real world. Judging from the reactions everyone got from Scuzzlebutt's appearance (with Cartman expressing the most shock and Chef and Mr. Garrsion showing apparent familiarity with the creature), it is possible that Cartman also told Chef and Mr. Garrison the Scuzzlebutt story beforehand.
Craig grows up to be...Noah from Total Drama Island. Deadpan Snarker ahoy!
Cartman is the Big Bad of South ParkAs was mentioned above, Cartman is a psychopath and a fan of Hitler. He has a higher death count than the devil and anti-christ put together. Hell, he revealed his darkness when he ground up his rival for the week's parents into chili and tricked him into eating it over a few dollars. When he gained the power to create, he made monsters. He closes his eyes he sees holocaust and flame and to him this is normal. How did this start? I believe Pip gave us the warning way back in 'Damien.' Cartman was being made fun of until Pip arrived and all the kids moved their aggression to Pip. For an adult, being made fun of would be a ridiculous excuse. For an 8 year old with his mental problems, this is a motive worthy of murder. So, Cartman decided he was going to kill everyone in South Park, but he needed a cover so no one would take him seriously. Cue an episode of All in the Family where he saw Archie Bunker. That's when he discovered the perfect disguise, anger, rage, racism, chauvenism, all out in the open. It's brilliant. The last season will be a time skip to the boys 18th birthday. South Park will be completely destroyed, everyone will be dead, except for Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski. They'll have to face down and defeat their old "friend." And give Kyle proper revenge for all the anti-semetic comments.
- What about Kenny? He's well, chronicly unable to die.
Cartman is just big bonedLook at his family. They're all obese except for his mom. As an adult he keeps his general appearance though obviously slimmer due to taking care of himself and since he isn't a child.
- Well, his mom is quite the whore, so perhaps she wants to maintain her figure or rather that is how she maintains her figure.
Cartman's father isn't Jack TenormanIt was a lie and his father is someone else. Or they got the DNA test wrong.
Kenny has the same "Soul reservoir" resurrection ability as Mudou.It makes so much sense.
South Park inspirted MeanGirlsFirst off, the four main guys have a lot in common with the plastics. - Cartman —-> Regina George — Mean spirited, spoiled by a skanky oblivious mom, pushy, manipulative, binge eats and is made fun of for being fat, referred to as evil by the others, not even liked by their friends and somewhat feared, and inflict disapropriate retribution all the time -Kyle—-> Cady —Redheaded hero, nominally more nice and moral than the others but still capable of being mean and nasty, comes from a more conservative family, vulnerable to corruption, has a rivalry with Cartman/Regina -Kenny—->Karen —Quieter, more eccentric, blonde, weird sexual tastes, willing to do bizarre things for attention (like sticking a fist in their mouth), the most scatterbrained -Stan—-> Gretchen —Brunette, more normal than the others, able to adapt to other groups, the most emotionally vulnerable
Stan's puking at Wendy is a sign of disgust, not nervousnessIt's hard to tell what his feelings are due to his personality and his young age. But compared to the other kids, he doesn't seem all that romantically interested in Wendy. Maybe he thinks he's in love with her but isn't. Matt has stated that he's the most likely to be gay, but his reason was stereotypical and shallow.
- They had sex, supposedly. So, bi?
- Wait, what? But yea, he may be bi. But I know a lot of gay men who have had sex with women.
- That "sex" part is apparently a joke by the creators. "If you're dumb enough to look, you deserve to lose that much of your life"
There are two subspecies of humans in the South Park universe: mortals and immortalsThe immortal ones can resurrect whenever they want to. Most celebrities are immortals, this would explain how could they come back in 200. Kenny is also an immortal. His long absence was caused by his unvillingness to resurrect; he wanted to take a break from being killed horrifically Once an Episode.
- If Kenny can pick and choose when he resurrects, then why does he get angsty about it in the Coon and Friends arc?
Butters's parents aren't actually abusive.Think about it. When he's his meek self, he gets picked on. And his parents ground him. When he was a "vampire" he had a ton of confidence and couldn't get grounded. His getting grounded never comes up when he pretended to be Professor Chaos. When he's acting sensitive, he has a Butt Monkey complex and sees any actions his parents do as bad. When he has confidence, they're pretty good to him. As for "Jared Has Aides" and the episode with Ben Afleck and his parents? Cartman was pretending to be Butters, and Butters was imagining his picture as a normal one, respectivelly.
- Heck, going by this, South Park isn't so bad. Butters just imagines all these bad things happening to him to make himself a Woobie, and his overactive imagination is stimulated by whatever's on the news at the time.
Butters' parents are VERY abusive.
- Even before we started seeing him as a regular main character, as early as "Super Best Friends", he mentions that he wakes up most mornings screaming. And in a tone that is almost cynical for an innocent guy like Butters.
Butters: I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams.Magic Workshop Leader: ...Right, yeah. Eh, see, the reason that you are unha-Butters: (coldly) And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sounds of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy?
- Remember he mentions being sexually abused, and also how he subconsciously sees his father as some kind of monster.
- Don't forget in "Butters' Very Own Episode", how he finds out that his mother tried to kill him, and then his parents tried to cover it up with some really awful lies. Stan asks him if he's okay after hearing that, and he says "Yeah, I'm fine" then adds, "No, I'm lying".
- His treatment in "The Death Of Eric Cartman" is also rather horrific - if he didn't have issues before, I'll bet that after about 14 hours of anal probing he will now.
- At the end of "Marjorine" his parents lock him in the basement. You don't see him in "Follow That Egg!" at all - and considering that the kids are named and paired for their Egg Project you'd think if he was there he'd be given somebody, but he's not there. He doesn't even show in the background at any point. The most rational explanation? That his parents kept him in that basement for up to a week before they worked out he'd only faked his own death.
- Another moment in "Marjorine", when he's sobbing in the bathroom as Marjorine, Butters tells the girls tearfully, "You have no idea how hard it is to be me!" Not "the new girl" or "the new kid" but "me". That moment really suggests that for a long time Butters has been faking a lot of his smiles.
Kenny is JesusYeah, I know Jesus exists in this world (it's pretty much the basis of the theory). Jesus' power is Resurrection, the ability to return from death. Kenny has done this constantly for the whole run of the show (even when he really DID die and had his ashes consumed by Cartman). He's the second coming of Jesus and South Park is Purgatory.
- Trey Parker has, at one point, claimed that there might have been a correlation between Jesus' death in "Red Sleigh Down", and Kenny's reappearance in the same episode...
- Kenny isn't Jesus. He's the result of a Cult creating an immortal kid. But definitely not Jesus.
Butters is a male-to-female TranssexualHe just gives me that vibe in general. He did like crossdressing a bit too much, more so then the typical crossdresser.
- Though he did cross the line at dressing up as Courtney Love. "Awww, come on, fellas, don't make me be Courtney Love."
- He doesn't like her possibly? Plus he was cross-dressing as a character, not as himself.
- He could just end up being Gender Fluid, meaning some days he is Butters, other days he is Marjorine, just depends on his mood.
- This does give some more insight to the line "You have no idea how hard it is to be me!" from the episode Marjorine. It may or may not also suggests a little bit as to why he is bi-curious.
The eye colors are like this.Kenny - Blue. Originally brown as stated in "How to eat with your butt" (Cartman described him as having a "winking brown eye") and hazel according to the draft of The Movie. Now blue, as shown in his anime form, Major Boobage, and Starvin' Marvin. Kyle - Brown eyes. Well, they were in his anime form. He had black hair too, but maybe he just didn't think ninjas looked good with red hair or dislikes it. Cartman - Brown eyes. He should have blue now due to an eye transparent with Kenny, but a continuity snarl applies here. A few official drawings of him have him with brown eyes Stan - Blue. Confirmed in "A Very Crappy Christmas" though his anime form had brown ones. Apparently ninjas can't have blue eyes either.. Craig - Blue. His anime form. Wendy - Gray or brown. ..I can't remember where it was stated but I recall seeing it or at least it being hinted.
- "Winking brown eye" refers to something... different, mostly in that context.
- ...Seems like he was referring to his eyes.
- His face wasn't peeking through the parka, something else was. Come on, skippy, you can figure it out.
- It was a Double Entendre.
- ...Seems like he was referring to his eyes.
Mr. Garrison's Mom Molested HimOK, that part is obviously canon. But the real guess comes here: she molested him as a young child, forever damaging the way he looked at sex (which may help explain his constant changes in orientation). He thought it was wrong, and so asked her why she did it and she replied "Oh ummmm. It's because I loved you sweety. That's a sign of love." Being a naive child, he believed her, later wondering why his dad wasn't "loving" him, and the rest is history. Their interactions years later is just his mom keeping up the charade.
Another Cartman/Wendy episode will happen within the next four seasonsBelligerent Sexual Tension by the bucket. I expect it to be something revolving around the gang and the pairing.
Homosexuality has complex ramifications in the South Park universeNote that this might only apply to males, as lesbians have not really been touched upon. Anyway, sexuality in South Park is a spectrum, although everyone is at least "a little gay," with some being "very, very gay" (i.e. Mr. Garrison). Suppressing homosexuality turns into an obsession with being in control of other males (Mr. Garrison is always in control of his relationship and is obsessed with being the teacher, Stephen is always in control of Butters, Cartman is obviously obsessed with authoritah, Jimbo is in charge of his "relationship" with Ned, Randy suppressed it with Gerald in the hot tub and has since turned into the de facto leader of South Park), and possibly insanity (the suicides in the conversion camp, Jimbo's crazed hunting, Randy's ever-increasing stupidity). The more homosexual and overall horny they are, the crazier they get (Garrison wanting to be molested by his parents, split personality, complete disregard for his students' lives, going through the entire sexual spectrum including the opposite sex and back). Had Garrison not suppressed it, he would have ended up more like Mr. Slave (proud, happily married, and acknowledging that the life of a whore is a bad one). The Super Adventure Club learned of this and have been suppressing their feelings for adult males in order to become fully committed to authority and shed themselves of any remorse in their pursuit of power, while having sex with boys in order to prevent insanity. Members who lean closer to heterosexuality have sex with girls to prevent the opposite (chaos). They have also possibly been manipulating factions such as NAMBLA, the Church of Scientology, and Alcoholics Anonymous in their quest. Butters may be the only organism to be 100% straight, and since he does not release enough of this heterosexuality (mostly due to his father's demands and friends' teasing), he occasionally has a desire to unleash chaos upon the world. Similarly, Big Gay Al may be the only organism to be 100% homosexual, hence why both characters are pretty much the purest non-Mormon people. Mormons are special and possibly ignore these rules. (Possibly connected to polygamous practices, although that aspect has never been touched upon by the show.)
The "other dimension" that DP drilled into was in fact Imaginationland
- Perhaps the portals were disposed of by burying them in the Gulf and on the moon. This would at the very least explain why Cthulhu, well known as a character in H.P. Lovecraft's stories, is suddenly real in another dimension.
Butters will eventually be promoted to the opening title.
- The relationship between Cartman and Butters has become as significant as Stan and Kyle. Thus, Butters will eventually be added to Cartman's part. Kenny's lines have supposedly been changed in seasons 3, 7, and 10b (plus he was replaced by Timmy in season 6), so rerecording the Core Four's lines so that there's an updated feeling all around doesn't seem too unlikely.
- He's already in the front line right right behind the main four.
Kenny will blackmail the Joozians to let humanity back into the galactic community
- They're likely already pissed that Earth had all contact forcibly cut off from it. All they need is a little push.
The newest episode will result in either Cartman or Kenny being Killed Off for Real
- Evidence for Kenny: His immortality is implied to because of the dark lord Cthulhu, so maybe he has to give up that power and sacrifice himself to stop Cthulhu.
- Evidence for Cartman: He controlled Cthulhu and partook in Mass Murder. I doubt that anyone is going to let him off the hook after this. Although there is less evidence for this theory because Cartman is the only reason a lot of people watch the show.
- This is officially Jossed.
- Thank god.
- Not for lack of trying on Kenny's part.
- Thank god.
Trey and Matt were lying when the said they killed Kenny off because they were 'sick of him'.
- The South Park writers were genuinely annoyed with having to kill Kenny each and every week. So a plan was constructed to end the gag, semi-permanently; They already knew no one would question it when Kenny would be killed, so by getting rid of him in the Very Special Episode at the end of the fifth season, this helped give leeway for Butters as a popular character. They also knew if they had brought him back immediately and then just proceeded to not kill him anymore, fans would just question this new course of action. So to avoid this, Kenny remained dead for the entire sixth season, in order to throw everybody off. By the time he came back, you wouldn't question why he didn't die in "Cancelled", or "Krazy Kripples", or "Toilet Paper", you just accepted the fact he was here to stay.
Coon 2: Hindsight, Mysterion Rises, and Coon and Friends V.S. The Coon and possibly The Coon will be edited into a straight to DVD movie like Imaginationland
- Just so I can say I called it.
- I really hope it includes some kind of alternate ending.
- The Imaginationland DVD included "A Woodland Critter Christmas" and "ManBearPig," so a theoretical Coon and Friends DVD including "The Coon" (and possibly "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" or "Professor Chaos") seems quite likely.
- How is "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" connected.
Al-Queda diving aircraft carriers toward the end of It's a Jersey Thing is another big statement regarding the Muhammad controversyIt's apparently okay to show Muslim terrorists crashing airplanes into civilians, but not okay to show Muhammad.
Kenny is the spawn/mortal incarnation of an Old One/Outer GodDuring one of the cult's meetings they temporarily summoned one of the Old Ones (probably Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu, or Nyarlathotep) and had it rape Kenny's mom while she was drunk.
Kenny was offered as a sacrifice to the Old Ones
- When the Goth Kids were showing Kenny the Necronomicon, there is a picture of cultists doing something to a baby. Kenny's mother was drunk and pregnant at one of the meetings and offered fetus!Kenny to the Old Ones. It turns out the Old Ones are pro-life (the Outer Gods are pro-choice), so they turned Kenny into an immortal in order to curse the mother and, in their [many] eyes, bless the unfortunate fetus.
The Universe is trying to kill Kenny
- The "Coon and Friends" trilogy failed to address why Kenny dies regularly. Here are some options:
- Kenny, being a young Humanoid Abomination, is considered a foreign contaminate by the universe and thus it is always trying to get rid of him.
- The Joozians know of Kenny's status as an Humanoid Abomination, and are either trying to get rid of him or exploiting his curse for entertainment.
- Going along with the implication in "Cripple Fight" that his parka is the cause of his deaths, the parka is some kind of cultist cloak for your kids, some kind of creation by an Old One or Outer God, or, going along with the above two theories, was created by the universe or Joozians. Nothing happened when Butters wore the parka in "Jared Has Aides" because it wasn't the same kind, or because Butters was too pure/destined to save Imaginationland. Furthermore, the reason so much bad stuff happened at once when Jimmy wore it was because Kenny had grown resistance to it over the years, hence why he dies much less post-season 5.
- In Sunshine the filmmakers used Kenny's parka as inspiration for the design of the super-heat-resistant spacesuits. How the memes are mutating...!
- The universe might actually be killing him in an attempt to turn him into a full Eldritch Abomination. When he is killed, a bit more of his mortal side (or whatever he got from the Mc Cormicks) dies and a little more of his Old One (or whatever he really is) is put in place. Why isn't he fully an Abomination by now? Hey, he's an Eldritch Abomination. 15 or so seasons of deaths and a movie is nothing to his kind. And yes, this is totally ripped off of Rasputin from the first Hellboy movie.
South Park is cursed
- Time flows strangely in the town of South Park because it is cursed. Everyone outside of it ages normally. Kyle's cousin Kyle is really a short adult, hence why he has been on many flights by himself. Celebrities are immortal because they have so much money (remember money's healing power against AIDS). Also, money originates from R'lyeh and most celebrities are cultists.
Kenny's powers are not limited just to his immortality.
- He also inadvertently gives those around him amnesia due to his presence as an Humanoid Abomination. When he's dead, his friends memories about his multiple deaths can resurface and they show awareness of them- but as soon as he's revived, they disappear. This is a protective measure he subconsciously takes so no one recognizes him as something inhuman and won't attack him/experiment on him/be driven mad by his presence/etc.
- In addition, he doesn't have to use his mother to be reborn, it's just the way he's most used to and uses automatically. If something ever does happen to her, he'll just start materializing when he's reborn instead (as he's been shown to be capable of on occasion). He could do this consciously, if he ever became aware of just how he revives himself.
- Maybe he makes his mother experience childbirth when he's mad at her.
- Rather than a self-defense mechanism, it may be a natural Weirdness Censor. The insanity-inducing powers of Lovecraft's monsters were a result of their unnatural existence; they do not belong in our universe, so anything of this universe cannot take being around it. Kenny is only part-Eldritch, or influenced by an Eldritch Abomination, so his existence doesn't defy nature. However his deaths and rebirths do, and so to resolve the dissonance people just forget he died in the first place.
Cartman saved the world.
- A reporter notes that Cthulhu is not behaving as scientists predicted, and the Goth Kids are also disappointed. Cartman directed Cthulhu to very specific targets, whereas on his own he may have indiscriminately destroyed everything or targeted more crucial points (i.e. Washington, NYC and other global cities, religious headquarters like the Vatican, etc.). Plus all the time spent doing "cute" stuff certainly helped. Had it not been for Cartman, Cthulhu would have likely taken over the world, or at least caused way more damage, by the time Mintberry Crunch received his father's message.
Cartman is part-Kenny.
- Remember the episode "Succubus"? Cartman replaces his eyes with Kenny's in the end. Thus he remembers seeing Kenny's deaths from then on, hence his comment in "Cartmanland" and why he wasn't that surprised when he returned from the "dark oblivion." Being an Humanoid Abomination may explain why his evilness grew from that point and why he appealed to Cthulhu so much.
- A Cartman look-alike in the "Jesus vs Frosty" short was actually named Kenny, so perhaps this justifies?
South Park WILL show Muhammad eventually.There's no way Parker and Stone will give up on this. Every few seasons they will try again until Comedy Central relents and Muhammad is shown on the air. By the time this happens the taboo on Muhammad will be broken and the world will be a better place. After all, either all of it is OK or none of it is.
- They already did, in "Super Best Friends".
- True, but that episode will never air again until the Muhammad taboo is lifted, which can only be done by a future uncensored appearance of Muhammad. And South Park is the only show that dares to challenge this taboo.
- They already did, in "Super Best Friends".
South Park used to be known by another name: InnsmouthOK, before I give this theory, let me acknowledge the flaws: South Park is in the middle of Colorado whereas Innsmouth was specifically stated to be on the coast of New England. I know that, but just put that aside for a minute. I don't know, assume South Park used to be on the Colorado River, and thats how they established contact with the Deep Ones. Anyway: South Park used to be known by the name of Innsmouth, where they worshipped Cthulhu, Dagon, and Hydra (the cult of Cthulhu is still their, but the Order of Dagon was disbanded following a combined U.S. Marine assault on the town). Following the plot of Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE, detective Jack Walters is sent to investigate the town, looking for disappeared person Brian Burnham. Walters investigates the town, and finds many... interesting things. Eventually, the Order decides he's too close to the truth, and attempt to kill him. They fail, and he sneaks and fights his way out of Innsmouth along with Brian. He eventually makes it to an army of U.S. Marines preparing for the assault on Innsmouth. A lot of the marines were killed by The Deep Ones and Father Dagon (whom Walters defeated later), but eventually the marines took the town. Everyone who wasn't a Cultist (and a few who were) were moved away from the town into a newly built town to solve the refugee problem: South Park. This may explain why all these strange events seem to happen in this otherwise unimportant little town. It's cursed, due to the deal with the Deep Ones that Obed Marsh made (I'm not spoiling that part of the games plot). Not only that, but many residents of South Park are descended from people who lived in (or traveled to) Innsmmouth. Lucas Mackey is an ancestor of Mr.Mackey. Henry Garrison (the crazy man in the jail cell) is an ancestor of Mr.Garrison. Captain Obed Marsh is an ancestor of Stan, Randy, Sharon, and Shelley Marsh. Most importantly, Jack Walters is the ancestor of both Cartman and Kenny (he was Kenny's great grandpa, but Cartman's great grandma was a dirty slut). Inheriting Jack's abilities and abnormal nature may explain why Cartman was so loved by Cthulhu and why he is immune to the memory wipe that usually happens when Kenny dies.
Eric Cartman is the reincarnation of H.P. Lovecraft.They share not just a few character traits.
Mr/Miss Garrison is a parody of Easy Sex ChangeSince s/he is exactly what would result from one in real life.
The kids will grow up to be Jordan Chase's Circle from the fifth season of Dexter.See the Dexter Wild Mass Guessing page.
The other members of Coon & Friends (except maybe Cartman) will eventually get superpowers, too.
- In fact, they all already have superpowers, even Cartman:
- Mysterion has self-resurrection
- Mint-Berry Crunch has super cereal powers
- The Coon has pathos manipulation
- The Human Kite has logos manipulation
- Toolshed has Clark Kenting powers, gained from Lorde
- Mosquito has betrayal powers; see South Park: The Stick of Truth, Make Love, Not Warcraft and Lice Capades
- Iron Maiden has luck (stealing?) powers; see Handicar
- and Tupperware has Iron Man-ness.
Kenny is sexually abusedIt fits him. Plus how else would an eight year old, nevertheless a poor one, know so much about sex?
- So why isn't he traumatized? (Apparently, his attitude towards sex is far from that of a traumatized kid.)
- Some kids act like that as a cover, or he could be diverting it.
One of the kids is gayBut it isn't one of the main gang; not Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Cartman, or Butters. Also, another is either bicurious or bisexual.
- Duhh it's South Park
Butters will grow up to be Dr. Horrible.For some reason, at some time in the future, Butters will drop the name Prof. Chaos for Dr. Horrible. Dougie (General Disarray) might be Moist.
Kenny will grow up to become an ambassador between Heaven, Earth, and HellBeing immortal has it's downsides, but it also opens up career opportunities.
Bradley will no longer be seen in school (or ever, except as minor cameos).Keeping him around, even if he does absolutely nothing, will just make you ask "Why doesn't he just solve the problem of the week?" Plus, he said he's off to find out what happened to his birth parents. He also wasn't seen in Creme Fraiche, despite being a common Living Prop in cafeteria scenes. His vacant seat will probably be taken by Jason, Dog Poo, or just someone the animators like. (This is not unprecedented; Jimmy took Pip's seat halfway through season 11.)
The entire universe is an Eldritch Abomination.Specifically, it's the very embodiment of Black Comedy. Every show that has been flanderized is a result of this horror visiting the universe for a bit. Some more than others. Plus Rule of Cool
Ms. Crabtree was killed off because none of the newer voice actresses could get her voice rightAfter Mary Kay Bergman's untimely death, Ms. Crabtree's voice was the one that suffered the most. Perhaps they decided to kill her off because she just wasn't the same without her old voice.
Kenny has never died.Kenny has some sort of mental problem that causes him to hallucinate. The entire show is from his point of view explaining all the crazy things that happen. Due to his mental problem, he has a tendency to become hyperactive and excited. When he becomes too hyper, he has to take meds to calm him down. While taking the meds, Kenny likens his slowed down state to death and believes that he has died. This is why everyone denies his claims to have died because he never really died, he only thought he did. In Kenny dies, Kenny is taken to a mental hospital to be cured. His friends visited him for awhile, but then when his problems became too severe the hospital forbade anyone from visiting him. When his friends stopped visiting him, he believed that he died again. The hospital was finally able to help him out. He still hallucinates, but he no longer has to take the meds all the time which is why he no longer dies.
Kenny death unification theoryAn attempt to unify all of Kenny's recorded deaths, resurrection and references to his death. When Kenny dies, there are three possibilities 1) A short duration of oblivion. Kenny sees neither heaven nor hell. Everyone remembers him dying until he resurrects by child-birth. People are unable to wonder where Kenny was for the duration of time he was absent by death. 2) Kenny goes to heaven. When in heaven, Kenny stays dead for several days and during this time, people are able to remember his death. Instead of resurrecting through child-birth, he resurrects through a ray of light. 3) Kenny goes to hell. When in hell, Kenny stays dead for several days and during this time, people are able to remember his death. Resurrection in this manner has not been seen yet. Whether Kenny goes to heaven, hell or neither is determined by whether a deity cares enough to get him to his domain, despite only being capable of staying there for a matter of days. There is an exception to the memory erasure however, in the form of people who wouldn't care about Kenny dying all the time, because they are too busy with themselves, like Cartman. Any holes in the theory?
- Huge hole in theory 2: only Mormons go to Heaven. Mc-Cormack family are Roman Cthactholic. Huge hole in theory 3: Movie, Kenny going to Hell was presented as a huge sacrifice rather than same old same old. Kenny ezplained he dies and wakes up in bed.
There's an in-series reason for the Negative Continuity and floating timelineThey reference often to previous episodes, despite the fact the dates have retconned every year; for example, the gang should be born in 2002 now.
The reason Joe Biden isn't in About Last Night is because Mc Cain and Obama cared enough about the country to make sure there would be a President.Biden is clueless enough not to notice a huge conspiracy to steal the Hope Diamond, and Mc Cain and Obama figure that if they and Palin are presumed dead that the electoral college, which votes six weeks after election day, will elect Biden as President (definitely if Obama won, and if Mc Cain won, it's a toss-up between this and drafting Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney to take over as President).
Hat McCullough really did kill those 23 babies in self-defenseWith this show, its not unfathomable.
Sooner or later, there will be a South Park episode about the male Periphery Demographic of shows like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic....because this is just the kind of weirdness South Park likes to deal with. (Also, it would be cool.)
The series is going to end with an epic Snap Back...to the very beginning of the show. The way it figures, things will keep changing for the more bizarre (Cartman and Kyle becoming closer friends, Sharon and Randy's divorce, Stan's cynicism, and there's probably a lot more status quo to break) until the very fabric of the South Park universe implodes in on itself and it all goes back to the early days. Yes, including the revival of characters such as Pip and Ms. Crabtree (and possibly Chef if they just recycle old clips of him from other episodes). And then it just ends.
- Well, it kinda did snap back. Just not the way anyone thought.
Kyle and Cartman will team up to cure Stan's cynicismThe two will realize that they're becoming closer friends and become deeply disturbed by it. They decide to cure Stan's cynicism so they won't EVER become best friends.
The events of "You're Getting Old" was All Just a Dream.(not the original poster) Oh god, please, please, please, PLEASE let this be true. DX
Beatrix Potter infiltrated the Hare Club for Men.Somehow, Beatrix Potter became the first woman to learn about the Hare Club and learn the truth about St. Peter. She gave clues in her story "The Tale of Peter Rabbit". The name "MacGregor" means "Son of the All Watchful One", meaning Mr. MacGregor represents Christ. Peter Rabbit escapes MacGregor three times, just as Peter denied Christ three times. While escaping, Peter Rabbit loses his shoes and a blue coat with brass buttons. The shoes represent Earth while the coat represents Heaven. MacGregor uses Peter Rabbit's clothes to make a scarecrow just as Christ made Peter the first Pope. The signs are all there! You just have to look!
The series finale will reveal that South Park is actually the creation of an autistic child's mind.
Kenny is a reality warper / GodHe dies in every episode as a way to escape his life of eternal control. He is aware of his prowess that's why every thing always works out for the best and he doesn't worry about things.
The whole show is seen through the eyes of a local drug addict tripping on LSD who lives across the street from the bus stopIt would explain why the characters look like construction paper, Kenny keeps dying, and weird stuff keeps happening around town. In the real world, South Park is a normal, quiet town.
In the future Kenney will become a scientist and will cause his own ImmortalityDuring middle or High school Kenny will become intrested in science to try to learn how he keeps dying and coming back, leading him a carer as a quantom phycisist, years into the future he finally discovers how he came back to life over and over again and manages to create technology that allows other's to come back to life in much the same way, but since Kenny has to repeatedly die and come back to life so as to be inspired to create this machine in the first place, future Kenny instructs scientist's of the future that as soon as travel to the past becomes possible someone must go back in time to give past Kenny the treatment so he will be able to iinvent the tech in the future
Cartman embodies all of the Seven Deadly Sins at once.Think about it. Cartman is fat and eats a lot (Gluttony), often motivated by money or gaining something (Greed), hates it when others have something he wants (Envy), is quick to anger and never hesitates to tell people he hates them (Wrath), gets sick pleasure out of weird places (Lust), is self-centered and arrogant, as well as prone to Self-Serving Memory (Pride), and is always the first (besides Stan) to leave when he doesn't like something (Sloth).
Additionally, he and the other boys are the individual sins, too.Kyle is Wrath (he's usually motivated by anger), Stan is Sloth (he prefers to ignore his problems over actually dealing with them and complains when he actually has to do something), Cartman is Greed (he would be Gluttony, but he's more commonly motivated by greed), Kenny is Lust (for obvious reasons), Craig is Pride (he tends to look down on the boys), Tweek is Gluttony (the coffee addiction) and Wendy is Envy (she hates it when people pay attention to someone other than her).
Shelley Marsh sees things as turds the same way Stan sees things as s**t when he turned 10.
- That can explain why Shelley calls everyone "turds", because when she turned 10 she started seeing things as turds and now that Stan turned 10 he sees everything as s**t... coincidence?
- That it is rumored she might have constant periods.
Stan will cure his excessive cynicism by having himself vaccinated against HPV, in order to make himself "retarded."Matt and Trey, in the next episode, will follow through on the vaccine derpitude alluded to in "Ass Burgers."
- That depends, how many other easily discredited conspiracy theories have those two presented as anything less than utterly ridiculous?
Kyle and Wendy will get together sometime in S15.Just to see those two random kids' (from the episode Ass Burger) reaction to this happening.
- Oh, I thought it was a Take That to shippers who see any interaction between characters as romantic interest.
- OP - I'm sure it is, but I just loved how deadpan those kids were and would really like to see them again.
Stan has Gone Mad From The Revelation that Status Quo Is God, and will have an arc for the rest of the season trying to avert it.Really, the ending seems to deny this, but look at how he's frozen in shock through the whole "everything goes back to normal" montage.
Kyle's turn at learning to grow up may involve suicidal tendencies
- Kyle went through a lot of emotionally-damaging crap throughout the series, even more than Stan, and his turn may involve an adult breaking his self-esteem with certain words to address whatever problem he has might lead to an existential dilemma where at one point, Kyle contemplates suicide, but is stopped.
- I am actually betting on his leaning toward dealing with his family in some way. Sheila would be a good candidate to be a type of Tiger Mom that's been popular in the media lately. Combine with her already overbearing Jewish mother stereotypes and Kyle getting closer to his faith's adulthood (13 years) could lead to this.
The series finale will involve the grey aliens from the first episode
- seeing that aliens have been observing the events of South Park since their focus in the first episode, without practically any mention from the characters, it is possible that the finale will have an alien invasion (possibly involving some event that resets the show back to the pilot, possibly Retconning the whole show, or creating a Stable Time Loop).
- I know! The real, historical Muhammed (not the one from Imaginationland, who was part of the Super Best Friends) engaged in some kind of ritual that left him immortal and looking like a grey alien. This would retroactively make every single episode as (or rather, more) offensive than 201.
In A Ladder to Heaven the boys abandoned their ladder when it was only a survivable jump away from finished.And that's how Saddam Hussein escaped back to Earth.
Stan isn't cynical he just suffered from a puberty style Logic Bomb.Ok this whole episode started with an argument about how Tween Wave sounded like crap right. Stan is at the age (in South Park style.) Where he is beginning to believe that what his parents say is finally coming true. Yet he doesn't like their music either because it also sounds like crap. In this mindset, he should be hating tween wave because he is becoming an adult. However as he is still a kid he still doesn't like the music his parents like. This goes on and on in his head driving him nuts until the bomb explode. In order for it to stop there was only one possible solution: Everything was Crap.
Stan as well as everyone else who applies literally sees and hears everything as crap.As some cruel joke or whatever, Stan became "cynical" because something caused him to literally hear and see crap. The same applies to adults who probably think their kids love to listen to farting sounds all day.
Kyle is Cartman's personal scapegoat.Just as Hitler blamed Germany's problems on those of the Jewish faith, Cartman takes out his anger of his own life on Kyle.
The Human CentiPad was a plot by Steve Jobs to teach people the dangers of blindly agreeing to terms and conditions without reading them.Which is why during the announcement of the Human CentiPad he keeps emphasizing that the three victims AGREED to the procedure.
In "The List", Wendy thought out the plan to get Kyle to the bottomBecause of her feelings for him. She also helped out the overly complicated plot, which accidently got Kyle to the bottom, to get back in contact with Stan. They could easily "just" have promoted Clyde to first, then made the list from there. During the episode, it's said that "Craig had to be moved to number 12, Jimmy up and Jason down" (Something like that). Furthermore Kyle had to be moved down, as Bebe refers to Kyle as a "casualty". Wendy is often shown as intelligent and good with words, which means that she could talk them into making that list like that.
- Except that this all hinges on Wendy expecting the reaction from Kyle and there really not being much of an indicator that he was all that concerned about his looks. In fact, even through the episode he never claims to consider himself good looking but botheed only by being at the bottom. Wendy's really never had any signs of being vindictive toward Kyle and if "Follow That Egg" is any indicator, they can actually get along just fine, removing jealousy as a drive.
Cynicism runs in the Marsh familyNote how Stan became an alcoholic—just like his dad. Shelley calls everyone a turd because that's what she sees them as. Marvin is suicidal because he is tired of seeing the world as shit and he's too old to just drown it away with alcohol. Also, Stan is slowly transforming into Randy—note how he acts suspiciously like him in "Bass to Mouth" (rallying a group of people to fight something he was supporting just a moment earlier). The alcohol is killing his brain cells.
Eric Cartman is an innocent Chaotic Evil.While he does appear selfish and even malevolent like most villians he really doesn't concept the reality of his misdeeds much like a toddler or infant doesn't understand what the reality of their actions. Unlike most people he doesn't believe in a good or evil or order and chaos; the only thing he knows is "cool or lame". He doesn't comprehend the concept of morality just fun. He is shown to do good deeds out of the sheer kindness of his heart on rare occasions so he can't be all evil. An example of this is in "Cartman's Sucks" when he doesn't know severity of his misdeed unlike his friends until he is told about it. "Whatever whatever I do whatever I want" seems to be his motto. He is much like a spoiled rotten brat with a slight intellectual backbone.
Cartman is homosexualIn the Imagination Land episodes, at the end, Cartman forces an imaginary Kyle to give an imaginary Cartman oral sex, and the whole two following episodes involved Cartman following Kyle around, trying to get Kyle to give him oral sex. And, in another episode, Cartman kisses Kyle at the end, although I am not sure which one. Not to mention that him and Butters fooled around somewhat (while Butters was asleep).
- Better wait a while before confirming or jossing anything here? Let's not forget Eric Cartman possesses a poor understanding about sexuality and he makes gay jokes everyone once in a while he could be bisexual or even straight for all we could know so it's best to wait for the future before making up our minds.
- Some instances see him more gender-confused than gay but that leads to its own theory...
- I think that Cartman has sexuality problems and is thus unsure about whether he's gay or not. After all, he has shown interest in females on some occasions (eg. He alongside the rest of the boys fall in love with Ms. Ellen in "Tom's Rhinoplasty", plus in "The New Terrance & Phillip Movie Trailer" he reminds Shelly about how hot she is). Obviously though, this is only something that Trey and Matt can confirm.
- Some instances see him more gender-confused than gay but that leads to its own theory...
Bebe is going to grow up to become a Gold DiggerAt the beginning of the series, she seems smart and proud of herself, but then later uses the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, and then experimenting with getting high on cough medicine, and then dating Clyde to get shoes.
Kenny will eventually get some girl pregnantIt seems all of the characters are starting to go through problems growing up, and Kenny, since he is always so horny, will be faced with teen parenting/pre-teen parenting.
Guess the sexual orientation/identity of the characters!
- Stan Marsh - Bicurious. Probably leaning on homosexual (his Ho Yay with Kyle is epic), and he does have his relationship with Wendy (but it isn't as chemically strong as him and Kyle)
- Kyle Brofloski - Gay. We haven't seen him have a relationship with a girl, and has a Ho Yay-rich relationship with Stan(and, though he hates to admit, Cartman.)
- Jossed as of "Cartman Finds Love" considering he was legitimately interested in Nichole and was more than a little pleased at all the attention the girls were giving him before finding out the reason being that Cartman floated a rumor of them being a gay couple to keep him from hooking up with Nichole and allow for Token Minority Couple to take place. Kyle's not likely to ever be the Lovable Sex Maniac that Kenny is, but he does show occasional interest in girls.
- Eric Cartman - Depraved Bisexual, with gender issues. May want to become a woman in the future.
- Kenny Mc Cormick - Straight, Lovable Sex Maniac.
- Butters Stotch - Camp Straight. Or possibly asexual. He really doesn't have any ideas of adult stuff like sexuality so it's tough to judge, but he does seem to like girls.
- I see all of them as being straight, except maybe Stan (Word of God said he's the most likely to be Bisexual but the reasoning way pretty stereotypical) . Right now they're just 10 year olds.
Stan is a Chaotic Neutral.He is basically this personified in South Park. He doesn't feel to strong about anything specific and feels pretty indifferent towards the concept of morality. He doesn't possess any good or bad intentions and is sometimes the hero in the show and even the Big Bad as seen in "The day after tommorrow" and "The mystery of the urinal deuce". If he's not any of those he's just another neutral bystander that happens to possess an opinion.
When Butters grows up, he'll become the most successful Pimp in Colarado. And contend with Cartman.Again. Yeah, I like Butters a LOT.
- Watch "Butters' Bottom Bitch". Where Cartman manipulates people with fear and using their own ignorance, Butters is so kind and sweet and understanding that he can even make good friends with frickin' prostitutes and can make them a successful business because they are loyal to and trust him. When he grows up and understands sex a bit better, he'll do it again and make good money out of it. I mean, he worked out the basics of the business all by himself; the real Pimps just added to his verbatim and helped him make the step up to real hoes.
- Do you know what I am saying?
- I expect Kenny to work for him. He may even be his bottom bitch.
The Cult of Cthulhu has been masterminding all the stupidity of South Park and Kenny's immortality.The Cult of Cthulhu wanted to make sure that, when Cthulhu rises, he gets the job done. To do so, they needed to ensure no-one was smart enough to pull a Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu? on them, so they've spent their time lowering the collective intellect of mankind. Notice how certain characters like Randy Marsh were once intelligent, but now have become Too Dumb to Live. Blame the Cult. They've also been lowering our intelligence with various authoritaHs. Mr Garrison was used to wear away our learning capabilities, Officers Barbady and Harrison to weaken our forces, and manatees to weaken our imagination. Speaking of imagination, the terrorists got ahold of Imaginationland and thanks to the Cult. Jesus, Santa, Satan and even God? They aren't. The only gods are the Outer Gods, and these figures are beings from Imaginationland. Kenny serves as the Soul Jar of Cthulhu. Why is he immortal? Because he carries the soul of Cthulhu. The reason? If someone ever manages to kill Cthulhu, he'll regenerate as a lich. And, given the nature of the undead, being attacked by nukes will empower the zombie Cthulhu. However, they also knew Cthulhu could take them out. The solution? Find a way to take out Cthulhu. Since Kenny is Cthulhu's Soul Jar, if Cthulhu kills him, it'll backfire. In short, the Cult of Cthulhu are a group of magnificent chessmasters. Thankfully, they do have enemies. There are another group of cultists, led by the Elder Gods(likely Kthanid and Nodens). They've been doing their best to thwart the Cult of Cthulhu, by bringing forth sanity. The Elder Gods have mated with humans in order to produce people to fight Cthulhu. These include H.P Lovecraft(hence why he knows about such entities), Bradle Biggy(as he did stop Cthulhu) and Eric Cartman(he seems to remember Kenny dying)
Kenny is an illegitimate child.Nobody else in his family has blond hair. And it's not like Mr. and Mrs. McCormick are really devoted to each other.
- The same argument could be made for Craig or Tweek, who both have hair colors that don't match anyone in their families.
There will be an episode with Kenny and Ms Cartman.I say this because one is the town slut and Cartman's mom and the other is a Lovable Sex Maniac. I would find it funny if done right.
- I can totally see this happening, as a sort of revenge for all the crap Cartman has said to/put Kenny through over the years.
Predictions for the jobs taken by the students when they grow up.
- As mentioned above, when Butters grows up, he'll be a sucsessful pimp.
- Kenny will be the world's greatest porn star.
- Snuff porn, it'll be so popular because the feds will be convinced it's faked.
- Cartman will become the President/King. He's a major Magnificent Bastard, so I can expect him to get the votes.
- Jossed. Cartman ends up either the President of a Time Travel corporation or a mechanic depending on if he ever turns his life around from the craphole it is.
- Stan would either become a vet as an adult or an ecoterrorist.
- Kylewill stick with something computer or tech related. If his parents try to push the family business on him he would threaten philosophy.
Kenny is Captain Jack Harkness.
- Jack can't die, but he can age. He wanted to stay young longer, so, he reverted himself to a baby, erased his memories, and went to South Park around the 90's. When he gets to a certain point, he'll find a way to get back his memories.
Kyle has Psychic Abilities, but does not believe in them himself.
- Tooth Fairy 2000 has Kyle read huge amounts of existential philosophy and manages to remove himself from the field of reality before merging with it and saving the kids from the dentists.
- Later, he spends an entire episode trying to dismiss Cartman's psychic abilities (and psychics in general) only for the episode to end with his outburst triggering a power surge.
- Kyle tends to believe in scientific or logical explanations for the happenings around him. Even if he had such powers, he'd dismiss them as mere coincidence.
Kenny is the reincarnation of Rika Furude.
- That sounds more legit if you put their personalities together (the fact that they can resurrect and are both pervs...but Rika is rarely shown as a pervert). The only differences are 1)Rika's parents died already. Kenny's didnt and 2)If Rika has Hanyuu, then who does Kenny have? But based on their personalities with the Cheerful to Cynical facade, it sounds legit.
Butters possesses the Element of KindnessAnd adding to that;
- Element of Laughter: Jimmy
- Element of Honesty: Gary Harrison (All About the Mormons)
- Element of Loyalty: Stan
- Element of Generosity: Token
- Element of Magic: Kenny
- I actaully think Kyle makes a good Element of Honesty.
- Him or Craig due to him never blindly follows people and take control of his life like in "Pandemic"
- I actaully think Kyle makes a good Element of Honesty.
Faith Hilling will become a Memetic Mutation in real life
Headed on town to Panem, gonna have ourselves a time...The Capitol is South Park, Colorado. The first President of Panem was Eric Cartman, who finally and successfully seized power. He then began his plan to re-locate and separate the hippies, gingers, Jews, etc. District 1 got all the hippies, which is why they have silly names like Glimmer and Marvel, and he punished them by forcing them to make spurious luxury goods.
- Likewise District 11's recreation of Southern slavery.
Kenny's mom is his Soul Jar.Consider that, whenever Kenny dies, he's literally reborn from his mother. Ms Mc Cormick is a living Soul Jar for Kenny(probably because she spent time with the Cult of Cthulhu). She might have some level of control over this-when Kenny died via muscular dystrophy, Kenny's mom used her strength of will to let Kenny rest. At least until she starts missing her a whole bunch, of course. Kenny may actually know this, but doesn't do anything about it because Kenny isn't the kind of guy to kill his mom. Even Cartman loves his mom! It's possible that Ms Mc Cormick is immortal due to the Cult(read my "Cult of Cthulhu rules everything" WMG), however, if she isn't, it means that Kenny may eventually stay dead(hopefully). In the meantime, there's drugs and sex for Kenny.
There will be an Anime-style high school episode of South Park.It would be a nice nod to the fan's love of college-aged members of the main characters, and an anime style.
- This seems pretty unlikely. Why do another anime-styled episode when Fun Times With Weapons did the job so extremely well?
- I can see them doing something like this - as a Take That against the show's Yaoi Fangirl fanbase rather than a nod to them. Kenny would be a girl and, if there's an action element, "she'd" transform into a Magical Girl very similar to Princess Kenny but older. And this version of Kenny would inevitably become an Ensemble Darkhorse thanks to the Misaimed Fandom.
Randy Marsh is, to an extent, Obfuscating Stupidity.There is some stupid in there, of course(this is South Park after all), but it is possible that he's isn't a complete idiot. It's been revealed that many of the wacky adventures he's had are just to cover the fact he's unsatisfied with his life. Given that these adventures highlight his "stupidity", I posit that he is, at best, The Ditz. Randy takes the view that "ignorance is bliss", and feels that if he acts Too Dumb to Live, it might help him get over the suckiness of his life.
- It could be a mix of this and possible brain damage. It would kinda make sense.
Butters/Professor Chaos will get back at his parents.He's already becoming quite badass, having become a Messianic Archetype to the Mexicans. "The Tale of Scrootie McBoogerballs" shows that he's growing a backbone, so I don't think he's going to take their crap forever. I can see Mr and Mrs Stotch ground him for doing nothing wrong in any way(as opposed to ground him for some minor inconvenience. Cue Butters realising what his parents really are, and eventually leading them to a Humiliation Conga that makes them treat him better.
- He's already done a lot to get back at his family. He stops taking the pointless punishments as of "The Ungroundable" and his ultimate CMOA may be his Take That speech to his Bullying grandmother.
- While under the influence that everything was Virtual Reality... Butters FINALLY punched Steven in the balls for grounding him one too many times in "Grounded Vindaloop"
- He's already done a lot to get back at his family. He stops taking the pointless punishments as of "The Ungroundable" and his ultimate CMOA may be his Take That speech to his Bullying grandmother.
Stan is starting to take after his father.Recent seasons (14 onward )has Stan being much less of the Straight Man and have had him take a few levels in Jerkass. He's engaged in ecoterrorism, become an alcoholic, exploited Butters for a video that would make him famous (and subsequently jack off in San Diego, and subject his friends to a boring trip to get a 5th gen Ipod Nano.
- Contrast from seasons 5-14 where he was consistently the Only Sane Man, particularly to his father.
Dr. Pepper is Trey Parker's favorite beverage.Because come on, why else would it represent over half of what people drink on the show, with its logo directly in front for all the viewers to see? It's not like SPS needs Coca Cola Corp.'s money anyway, and if it were about the money they'd give the same treatment to other famous products of theirs, as a variety of soft drinks would give them more revenue.
There will be an episode that mocks the Brony subculture.The Subculture is growing at a moderately high rate so eventually there going to do it. As a brony, this troper can't wait, I'm just so intrested to hear how there going to poke fun at us.
The Evil Eric Cartman from the episode "Spooky Fish" is the Cartman we've seen in South Park since that episodeThe whole episode prior to sending their Cartman to the evil universe was a ploy by the Evil Cartman to appear as good, perhaps as a Zanatos Gambit involving the future of South Park and possibly the end of the world. The "I Hella Fooled You Guys" remark was an evil boast after the original Cartman was sent to the evil dimension (which would explain the "Screw You Guys" remark as he's being shot by that gun.) Plus this explains why every memorable evil act that Cartman did came after that episode. Kickstarter, which has been ripe for parody in the last several months.
Cartman will be revealed to have some sort of gender identity issuesOr at least others will think he does and send him to a therapist.
- Considering how his friends treat him, they probably won't consider it an issue unless they get inside his head and experience his thoughts for a moment.
Some of the children will get design changesConsidering Bebe has had breast growth and Butters can now ejaculate it seems like they're entering puberty little by little. They may finally become fifth graders.. If you look at the sixth◊ graders◊ they're noticeably taller than the iconic design used for the other kids. Maybe one of the episodes will revolve around one of the kids hitting a growth spurt.
They'll never do an episode on My Little Pony: Friendship Is MagicIt's too expected of them.
- The same could have been said for Family Guy, and look how that turned out.
- They actually were trying to pick a fight and cause the fandoms to make a rivalry.
Lizzy's parents were a part of the Cult of Cthulhu.In the early seasons there was a girl named Lizzy that was very much a Distaff Counterpart to Kenny. She wore a parka, had a vile mouth (though not as vulgar since it wasn't garbled like Kenny's), and apparently got killed by a bear. Despite this she appears in future episodes unharmed.
Patty Nelson will pop up againThey had no problem bringing back Karen despite her not appearing for years. A future episode will delve into Cartman's crush on her.
South Park Studios will eventually start doing commercials for Dr. Pepper.Bart Simpson wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on his Butterfinger, and Brian and Stewie can't seem to agree on how to pronounce "Wheat Thins". Since the product is already all over the show itself, advertisements wouldn't be that big a leap. And just imagine the killing Coca Cola corp. could make plastering the show's characters all over their packaging.
Kenny's body must be decomposed for him to be rebornThis explains the rats that usually show up to eat him. Also why he takes longer to be reborn in episodes where his body is preserved for some amount of time (like Sexual Healing). Because, how weird would it be for there to be over 50 Kenny corpses littered around the town?
- The Rats could be from the same place as Cthulhu!
The "amnesia effect" that Kenny dying causes is actually increasing with every death.Hence why early episodes seem to contradict the whole "not knowing Kenny dies" thing. Each time Kenny dies, he accesses his more Humanoid Abomination traits more and more, generating a stronger psychic effect. The growing amnesia is likely a self defense mechanism from people to protect their minds from the Spawn of an Old One-that, and the fact that someone can die and come back with seemingly no explanation would strain the senses. Symptoms would start with being somewhat apathetic(even in his first appearance, their reactions to his death were rather blase), to only able to vaguely recall Kenny dying("you didn't die this time Kenny"), until they outright repress all memory(Mysterion Rises). Eventually people will start to forget Kenny dying while he's dying, if not start to go mad. Cartman could recall Kenny's death not just because he drank his ashes/shares one of his eyes, but because he's already mentally unstable, meaning the spawn of an Old One wouldn't jar him that much.
Oh my god! They killed Saddam!We have seen Saddam Hussein die at least two times throughout South Park's run, with one more reference to his death at the start of his movie (namely, he was killed by a huge cloud of flatulence, by a pack of wild boars and thrown back to Hell where he got impaled by a stalagmite). Through this, the cause of Saddam's death wouldn't be conflicting. Saddam would be in a similar situation as Kenny in the South Park universe, where he can't die and he keeps popping back up.
- Wasn't Not Without My Anus an in-universe drama show? It didn't actually depict "real" events within the universe, so Saddam actually didn't die at that point.
- The In Universe Ret-Con for his first death was being killed by a pack of wild boars. The News reporters mention this in the movie.
South Park is in a time warp.The series started during the Clinton administration, spanned the entire Bush administration, and into the Obama administration, yet somehow only two years have passed within South Park. Time passes differently in South Park, much slower than in the outside world.
Kenny can control when he comes back to life.While Immortality Hurts, Kenny generally just wants to live his life, so he will come back as soon as possible. The reason why he stayed dead for so long was because of how his friends were reacting-Kenny was so enthralled that his friends were actually concerned for him and were mourning him that he wanted them to remember as long as possible that he can't truly die.
The Stick of Truth will have a pack based on Jesus Vs. FrostyIt will revolve around the appearance of your character, leading to comments like, "What the hell's wrong with your eyes?" and "I thought only adults have noses."
Karen is immortal just like KennyI'm combining this with the "the longer it takes Kenny to die, the longer it takes to bring him back" theory. His little sister Karen has the same "curse" as him, but has only had one offscreen death, and doesn't remember it. This is why we don't see her for long periods of time. Or maybe it takes a while to gain the ability to remember deaths, so Kenny remembers because he has died so many times, but Karen just thinks it's a bad dream or false memory. OR Kenny and Karen know about this, and this is another reason why Kenny dubs the Mysterion "guardian angel" disguise, so that Karen feels like she has someone to relate to.
Eric Cartman was rather ill as baby/toddlerHe's a spoiled brat because Liane is afraid to discipline him because well... do you want the last thing you said to someone before they died to be a scolding?
KENNY was sexually abused...Mainly based on the fact that's he rather precocious when it comes to sexual terms.
They will do an episode that mocks the shipping community.It's rather odd that South Park of all shows is a haven for the shipping community, especially the Slash Fic sub-genre. I can imagine the writers doing an episode which mocks this by having the girls ship characters and write fanfiction in-universe, and the main characters reacting to the many ships. Bonus points if they have women try to ship them and be portrayed as pedophiles, considering how they're shipping under-age characters.
- Yep. "Cartman Finds Love" is a lovable play on it from several fronts, all at Kyle's expense.
All of the events of South Park are taken in Stan’s perspective, and are actually a figment of his imagination.The series isn’t taken place in his steps as we see him on the screen, but rather still happen because of his perspective. Even the intro for seasons 1-5 and 12-onwards show that the show is meant to take place in the way Stan sees it. Before the series, Stan spent the day with Jimbo and Ned and they gave him a bottle of whisky. Out of innocence and naivety Stan tried the whisky, and ending up getting drunk which resulted in fascinating illusions that interested him. In the beginning of the series, he kept secretly stealing his father’s whisky to continue seeing these illusions. By season five, he started to use the whisky as coping mechanism for the depression he felt after Kenny died, as a way to repress it and hope that Kenny can return again. By the time Stan turned ten, he made a pledge that he would stop drinking and become a better person. But by doing so, he failed to realize how severe his depression had become because he had never went for therapy, and his parents never suggested it to him. When he was introduced to the alcohol again, it offered a major boost of endorphins, but he realized he was hurting his best friend and found that to be unbearable, turning away from the alcohol just like he tried for his tenth birthday. Now Stan uses the whisky to deal with the annoyance of everybody (except his best friend) along with repressing his depression and insanity. Rather than being the Only Sane Man, Stan is the only character in the entire series who represses his insanity, which is at intensity worse than Eric Cartman. Randy uses alcohol in a similar case where he has become entirely bored with life and believes that being drunk is the only thing that keeps him entertained. Grandpa Marsh uses alcohol as a way to possibly remember happy memories, but to no avail. The only members of the Marsh family who don’t drink are Sharon and Shelley. Shelley already sees the world as shit, but she hates her family and avoids alcohol so she does not become them. Sharon has a less severe case of depression, but it has caused her to be unable to deal with change which is the only reason why she’s still married to Randy.
In "The Jeffersons" Cartman saw Michael Jackson/Jefferson as a father figureCartman cries himself to sleep at night because he doesn't have a dad. He wouldn't know what a good father was because he doesn't care about his friends' dads, so Michael Jackson's ways of connecting to children make Eric think that he would be a fun father. An alternative is that, on the outside, he thinks he just wants an adult friend (like in the NAMBLA episode) but his subconscious is aware of his need for a dad and will attach to anyone it thinks fits that role.
- This theory is supported by the beginning of "The Return of Chef". Everyone was sad to see Chef go, but Cartman was literally sobbing, and was the only character to do so. He probably took the Reasonable Authority Figure role that Chef provided way more seriously than the other boys ever did.
The kickstart of Imaginationland gives us a message.
- The kickstart to the Imaginationland story, where terrorists invade our imaginations, is supposed to represent that we're becoming so paranoid about terrorists attacks, we're basically letting them in.
Veronica Crabtree is Shelly Marsh from the future.Crabtree is miserable all the time and has No Indoor Voice. She yells at everyone and threatens people to keep them in line. Shelly threatens people as well and nearly yells as much as Crabtree while being miserable.
- Considering the state of Ms. Crabtree's teeth, the headgear clearly didn't work. This might explain her personality.
An episode in the next season will be based around Grumpy Cat
Saddam Hussein was behind Tooth Decay taking the Canadian Princess.He also hoped the Canadians would be too preoccupied with Scott the Dick, who was told that the Inuit's took the Princess, to think of tooth decay doing it. If tooth decay succeeded, then Saddam Hussein not only could use it to take over Canada, but maybe even the whole world! And he would have gotten away with it, if the Inuit's didn't know about the Princess's horrible mouth condition.
Kenny's immortality has something to do with the series' Comic-Book Time.And the Laser-Guided Amnesia has something to do with the fact that nobody questions why only 2 years have passed after 3 Presidential Administrations and about seven or eight Christmases.
Butter's parents abuse Butters because they're paranoid.Notice how whenever something happens to Butters or some general problem occurs in South Park, Randy and Linda Stotch always go to the worst conclusion. While this could just be Rule of Funny("There's nothing to fear, except for Super AIDS"), it could also be a sign of paranoia. Butter's parents are actually incredibly paranoid, thinking that the outside world is always trying to get you. This is the reason they punish Butters for relatively minor offences-to them, you have to follow a set rule to keep yourself safe, and Butters having all these crazy adventures result in "being raped and sodomized." The crueller emotional abuse comes from another element of their psychosis-overreaction to everything, which worsens their paranoia. Linda is the most obvious, considering how her response to Randy cheating on her at a gay parlour was to go nuts and try to kill Butters. Basically they're the Knight Templar Parent trope Gone Horribly Wrong.
At the end of Crack Baby Athletic Association Slash wasn't the one who paid the crack baby houseThere was only one person who knew about Kyle's plans to create the house for the crack babies. As out of character as this sounds for him, I think it was Cartman that made the donation. First of all, in the scene where they lose their money, the only one complaining about the losses is Kyle. Cartman, who would usually be the first to complain about getting gypped, instead complained about the fact that Slash wasn't real. So that could mean that he had secretly stashed a lot more money somewhere (this is Cartman after all) and for once in his life decided to use it for a good intention. Alternatively, he already paid for it, but was still annoyed about Slash being a fraud that it didn't sink in how much money he lost. Once he did realize it, though, he decided to put the guitar in the corner to make it seem like Slash was the donor. Not out of humbleness, though, he was probably embarrassed by how much he lost and decided to put the full blame on the fraud.
- However, that requires two things: One: Cartman actually caring about either the Crack Babies or Kyle (He only wanted to use the Crack Babies for money, and while in some twisted way he does care for Kyle, it's not to the point where he'd actively do something nice for him like that), and Two: He would have had to get over being told Slash was a lie. Knowing Cartman, he doesn't usually let go of things that early. The second option is more realistic, but still, it would require Cartman to almost instantly get over Slash's fraud.
Cthulhu mistook Cartman for one of his kind.Consider Cartman from Cthulhu's perspective: you're as old as the stars and just as alien. You can kill a biosphere with ease. To you, we're microbes. Then suddenly one of these Puny Earthlings not only comes up to you while remaining sane, but demands your help. Since most people know to run the fuck away from something like Cthulhu unless they're THAT badass, the leader of the Star Spawn thought that Cartman wasn't human-he just looks like one. This is why Cartman was capable of befriend Cthulhu instead of the Old One ignoring him/swatting Cartman like a bug. Now who did Cthulhu mistake Cartman for? The only member of the Cthulhu mythos who not cares what people do, but manipulates them with impunity: Nyarlathotep.
Religious figures in South Park aren't inherently divine, though religion can give them divinity.The universe of South Park has shown to not fit with religious creation stories: if Earth is an alien reality TV show, what is God supposed to be here? Remember the "Blainetology" episode, where the Super-Best friends feared that Blaine would gain enough followers to become one of them. This is because the same applies to the Super-Best friends. Humanity in South Park was capable of making an entire reality from their imagination, but religious figures like Jesus, Buddha, ect were so venerated and idolized that they became real people. The same goes for well-known mythological locations, like Heaven and Hell. Notice how Jesus doesn't seem like the badass messiah we love when people lose interest in him, such as said "Blainetology" episode and when people started betting on Satan. These religious figures are real enough to not simply have their personalities predetermined by cultural perceptions: God is really weird looking because He was sick of conforming to the stereotype and Satan thought that Being Evil Sucks. The only real god who's appeared on South Park? It's Cthulhu.
Cartman can remember some of Kenny's death because of his connection to Cthulhu.Either retroactively by Reality Warping, or because Cartman had some pre-existing connection that would let him make friends with Cthulhu, but either way, Cartman mentions in Cartmanland that Kenny dies all the time, so he is able to remember, at least some times. How? Kenny's immortality is tied to Cthulhu, so if Cartman can have some connection too, he can bypass Kenny's death obliviousness.
In the Series Finale, everyone except Kenny will die.
Canadian celebrities appear American because they're wealthy.Most of the Canadians that appear are rich in American money, James Cameron for example. Because they have lots of American money, they appear American.
- Does this mean Celine Dion is poor?
- No, it means she's only rich in Canada.
- Or because they can afford plastic surgery.
Kenny will become a real superhero.Sure, his body is normal. But look at it this way - he can practice all that awesome Batman shiznit to the extreme without worrying about dying. And he's used to pain - not numb, but he knows agony. All he needs is a Mentor to teach him Kick-boxing or something suitable.
Predictions for future Call Back episodes simaler to 200
- The Cult of Cthuhlu will return but this time, the Big Bad will be Nyarlathotep. Being Nyarlathotep, he will have an explination for Kenny's immortality, but will hold it over his head.
- In addition to this, he will bring a Call Back from the movie; make it seem like Shelia is on another crusade that could start a war, so the public can have somthing to scapegoat.
- Return of old characters such as Saddam and Darth Chef and Ensemble Darkhorse Characters such as Damian, Gregory, and Kelly.
Predictions for the finale of the Black Friday saga
- The Wii U wins.
Kyle's anime version in Good Times With Weapons is his idealized versionStan and Kenny both have blue eyes, which they have in canon. Kyle has brown eyes but straight black hair. His eyes are probably accurate but Kyle has been shown to hate his curly hair so he probably wishes it was straight. It's unknown if he dislikes that his hair is red too though.
The Kids in the Future
- Stan and Kyle invent a new game
- Cartman becomes an adventurer and accused of cannibalism
- Kenny becomes an actor then a secret agent
- Butters becomes a mormon and then a porn star
- Riiiight. Yeah, no, pretty much jossed due to Trey being the only writer on the episode. But nice try.
Kim Kardashian (in the South Park universe) has the same power as Kenny.A crazed gunman killed her at the end of "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs". She was mentioned several times in "The Hobbit", but as someone living, with no memory that she had once died- just like Kenny. Continuity applies to Kanye West, who refers to himself as a "recovering gay fish" in the episode, but not to her unless she's in a Kenny-like loop perhaps related to her status as a hobbit.
- Many celebrities who've been killed reappear later on, like Bill Gates. He's shot in the head in the movie, but reappears later on with a scar on his head. In "Die Hippie Die" the mayor shoots herself in the head, but is shown with a bandage on her head later on. It's very possible in the South Park universe to recover from a gun to the head.
Cartman is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.On top of his hatred of the Jews, hippies, and gingers. He's dressed up as Hitler at least twice, once was trying to create a group of Neo Nazis under the guise of a Mel Gibson Fan Club.
Two Episodes in Season 13 were Take That's against Time WarnerIt's not unknown that there are rivalries between Viacom and Time Warner. Since South Park is one of Viacom's Cash Cow Franchise's, it was the perfect opportunity to bash their rival. The first was in "The Ring". The episode features a slut named Tammy Warner, which isn't very subtle nor discernible from Time Warner. This could be use to imply that Time Warner loves to sell out. The second was a bit less blatant but still there in "Whale Whores", where at the end the Japanese become bent on wiping out the cow and the chicken. This one may be a stretch, but you never know.
Harry Potter exists in the South Park universeThere have been references to Harry Potter in the series before, but not a single Harry Potter character ever appeared in Imaginationland. If the books exist in the South Park Universe, but the characters aren't anywhere to be found in Imaginationland, it's possible that the characters are real and that perhaps the books were published by a Squib or a Muggle who knew about them.
- Kyle's Psychic outburst at the end of "Cartman's Incredible Gift" strongly resembled Accidental Magic, which could indicate that Kyle is a Muggleborn.
- That's not the only possible magic performed by Kyle. In "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000", Kyle accidentally phased himself out of reality before merging with it and eventually returning to normal.
There will be an episode mocking Tumblr Social Justice WarriorsBecause Matt and Trey would totally want to jump on that.
- Seemingly confirmed with the new episode "The Cissy", which is set to lampoon Tumblr trends like "transtrenders"note .
Cartman has Munchausen SyndromeHis mom ignores him and his friends hate him, so he'll do anything to get attention. Maybe the AIDS episode was also a hoax.
The episode "You're getting old" was just Stans dream.
There will be an in-universe explanation for season 18 episodes referencing each other.They would be referencing the change in the format.
The bathroom labeled "Cissy" will be shown again.Because the show has tighter continuity now.
- Confirmed in "The Magic Bush."
As a result of the "Cissy" episode, Mr. Garrison will have his own episode in which he tries to figure out what defines him.Possibly season 18 episode 4.
There will be an episode that deals with Butters' desire to burn down the school's gym.Once again, tighter continuity.
The money Randy was hiding in the wall will show up again later in the season.At some point in the season he will need that money for something important.
The show will continue to have continuity this season, but will quickly change back to Negative ContinuityMatt and Trey are both known to play the Trolling Creator trope to a T, and could also revert back to Negative Continuity just to piss off the fandom
- OP still! As a counter WMG: The show will actually STAY with the continuity since it has become popular in Western Animation'
The South Park main cast, with a small exception to Cartman, are Hipsters.Taking into account that Stan, Kyle, and Kenny tend to hate anything that is popular they fall into this category.
Season 18 episode 7 will deal with Randy's "wine tasting" problem."Freemium Isn't Free" seems to foreshadow this.
An episode will reference Keira Knightley's topless photoshoot.It was recent and it would inspire other actresses to take pictures of themselves nude to prevent people from Photoshopping pictures of them. This could be a follow-up on the plot of "The Hobbit."
All of South Park has been a virtual reality.In "Grounded Vindaloop," we see that the real world looks just like our world, whereas the two-dimensional world that we have seen is virtual. This would explain Negative Continuity and how Kenny keeps coming back to life.
There will be an episode on Gamergate.It's becoming increasingly obvious. Perhaps it'll be for the season 18 finale.
Hatsune Miku will join CartmanBra's hologram revolution.
Season 18 will end up being South Park's version of the 8th season (aka the Dream Season) of Dallas, with all the events being nothing more than one of the characters experiencing Oculus Rift.The way things are shaping up (with the events of part 1 and the preview clip of part 2), the two-part finale of South Park is definitely going include references of some sort to the previous eight episodes of the season. The only problem: how will part 2 be able to sneak in a nod to "Grounded Vindaloop", an episode that is pretty much set in a VR version of South Park. Hence, it's likely that the final scene of "#HappyHolograms" will reveal that the whole season was basically the experience of one of the main characters using Oculus Rift. As for which one, the most likely choice would be Randy, given how he was not only missing from "Grounded Vindaloop" (the only episode this season to not include him in one scene), but also it would explain the on-going plot of Randy being the true identity of Lorde.
- Although Steve and his Customer Service office do make a cameo appearance.
The Previously On for #HappyHolograms will be an epic recap of the entire eighteenth season.Plus, an irrelevant clip from a non-Season-18 episode, just like how the recap in the last part of the Black Friday trilogy had a clip from "Taming Strange" for no reason.
The season 19 premiere will have at least one season 18 reference.Hopefully they keep the continuity.
- Who knows, what if Cartman is trapped in his room due to the alloy that kept others from going in when he was "Cartmanbra", plus many people would like to see what happens to Shelley once she discovered that Randy and Lorde are one and the same.
- Confirmed! While not as united as season 18, PC Principal makes several references to the show, including to Cissy when stating South Park was un PC.
Sgt. Yates and his Police force formed after the "Chickenlover" incident
- According to that episode Officer Barbrady was the ONLY lawman in South Park, perhaps after the "Chickenlover" incident The Mayor played it safe and formed a much bigger Police force with Sgt. Yates heading it.
Cartman is becoming a powerful narrator.His Cartmanbra persona manifesting in the classroom and the producer's office and other physical non-recording locations are probably either a narrator quirk or a sign of power.
Kenny has Irish heritage.Because "Mc Cormick" is about as Irish as a surname can get. Also because of the poor Irish stereotype.
- "Mc" is scotitsh, "O" would be irish. So, no.
- "Mc" is used by both Scots and Irish, it's short for "Mac" which means "son of" in both dialects of Gaelic.
Kenny is a trans male, or maybe a really devoted cross dresser.He wears the parka to hide his girly voice.
Shelly is lesbian.
- Her angry attitude isn't because of her headgear, or the fact she sees the world as literal "turds" like Stan when he turned 10, or because she has constant PMS. It's Gaynst.
- I can't really imagine her putting up with men or boys. As for her 22 year old boyfriend, she was just expermenting.
- Cartman thought she wanted a picture of breast in "Preschool".
- And of course, the obvious stereotype.
The old man in “Insecurity” is the milkman.It explains his role in the episode. The old farmer used to be the milkman, and still hasn’t given up on his old habits. In order to avoid suspicion, he pretends the milkman was someone else, and uses the GPS man as a scapegoat.
In season 19 episode 3, Butters will Skype with Charlotte.She said that she would Skype with him when she got home.
Kim Davis will be the topic of a season 19 episode.She has certainly been all over the news recently.
Kyle will finally be able to deliver a speech again in the season 19 finale.The finale will involve him finally being able to resolve things with honesty again. He may even take back what he said about Caitlyn Jenner being a hero.
Mr. Garrison's presidential campaign will carry into season 20.It would be airing 2016 in the weeks leading up to the US Presidential campaign. Garrison may or may not become president, if only for a little while.
Cartman's feelings about having Whole Foods in South Park will be explored.It was established in "Coon vs. Coon and Friends" that Cartman does not like "organic crap", and he and Cthulhu destroyed every Whole Foods in the country at the time. Now that South Park actually has a Whole Foods, we have a potential motivating factor for Cartman to get fed up with South Park's ongoing PC attitude.
Reality will make a return during the season 19 finale, if not sooner.Reality never can stay dead, after all.
Craig really is a homosexual.He was just upset that someone outed him before he could confess.
Ike's experiences in clown school will show up later in season 19.This could happen season 19 episode 5 at the earliest.
Craig x Tweek will become canon.Currently, the South Park website, is asking for Yaoi fanart for the two. This may end up with Tweek and Craig dating canonically on the show.
- This has been confirmed.
Instead of it becoming canon, it'll be a Running Joke.It's South Park, guys. I have my doubts that it'll become canon.
- This troper has a feeling that the episode will be similar to "Cartman Finds Love."
In the promotional pictures, Craig was only trying to button up Tweek's shirt for him - Tweek wouldn't let him and it led to a messy argument.This probably isn't true, but the theory came from Tumblr.
PC Principal is secretly Crab PeopleForcing the town into a more docile, less threatening state: check. Rarely walks normally (only once) and mostly moves through a strange scuttling movement: Check!
- The ending of Naughty Ninjas seems to suggest that he is plotting something sinister.
Leslie will never learn to keep her mouth shutNo matter how many times PC Principal tells her, that girl just never seems to keep her fucking pie hole shut. At this point the poor girl's probably a lost cause.
The woman who complained about Lorde using the ladies' room has something to do with PC PrincipalOne of her daughters closely resembles Leslie, only the daughter shown earlier in "The Cissy" had lighter hair.
The Entire Season is anAd for the Upcoming South Park Game.
PC Principal kept telling Leslie to shut up because......the "PC" in his name stands for "Premium Content," or "Paid Content." Seeing as how it has been revealed that Leslie is really an advertisement and that PC Principal is likely an ad himself, or used to be one, this would make a lot of sense. Paid and premium content are often touted as being ad-free. Seeing as how Leslie is an advertisement, PC Principal is conforming to his nature by shutting her up. That is, shutting down ads.
The Season 19 Finale won't be more epic than Season 18 FinaleBut Season 20 will have even more ContinuityNod and ContinuityPorn.
If Donald Trump actually wins the presidency, Mr. Garrison will continue to serve as his stand-in, in this show.
There will eventually be a South Park/Simpsons crossoverBased on the success of the Simpsons Guy and Simpsorama, and how the show has referenced this series countless times. Both series nowadays deal with wacky off-the-wall storylines so it could work. The only problem with this would be how to make the two art styles work alongside each other.
South Park takes place in the same universe as UndertaleThe reason why Kenny always comes back whenever he dies, and no one else remembers? He's filled with determination.
The Ads were deliberately misrepresenting South Park onlineWhen PC principal is introduced, he goes on a rant against South Park, but several of his facts are very plainly wrong. However, he also mentions that he got the information from googling the town. And what's one of the plot points for the season? That ads are taking over so much, news has become indistinguishable from them. What if the ads were deliberately making South Park look more wrong than it was, so that PC Principal would push for change that much harder? Publish new versions of old stories to make the town look worse (Chef's death, the great wall of south park), don't have stories with minorities mention their hometown (Timmy founding Handicar and Token being a member of Faith+1), cover up local communities (Disabled from the handicar episode, Iranians and lesbians from D-Yikes), etc.
Celebrity life is cheap because of cloning.The U.S government has a bunch of cloning facilities. Whenever a celebrity dies in some undignified manner(which is pretty common in South Park), their bankers just pay the hundreds of thousands needed for the expense of cloning them. It's not a true means of immortality as the clones will still age and only famous people get to use it it, but it does help the media cover up incidents from the Momus of domiciles. If they can't be revived(ie: they died in Real Life), either the DNA samples have been tampered with, they request it no be used or it's not something they can reconstruct. Kenny is wholly unique in that he's flat-out resurrected with eldritch magic instead of the rich-people cloning club. As for Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, Hussein managed to sneak him out of Hell, while for Jesus it's kind of what he's famous for.
The ads were a tool of the big corporations.The ads were actually part of a nefarious plot by the corporations to outprice the middle-class residents of America, so they could bulldoze entire suburbs and build giant factories. Why? MONEY. That's all the corporations care about. Also because they wanted to stop outsourcing manufacturing to China so they can bring back the "Made in America" label, but above all else, MONEY. Oh, and the middle-class residents? They would be enslaved as free labor, and force them to work 24/7 without rest. ALL FOR MONEY. And if the government tries to invervene, the corporations would signal the Russians to invade.
When commenting on the 2016 Election the show will use a Call Back to their previous Douche and Turd episode.However, there will be a twist: Hillary Clinton will be the Douche, and Donald Trump will be some other option that would be truly catastrophic if selected. The boys will be dumbfounded by people's inability to pick the bad option over the Civilization-ending one.
- Confirmed for Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich on the 2016 Election, but Jossed as Hillary Clinton is Turd Sandwich and Mr. Garrison is Giant Douche. Time will tell for the rest, though.
Timmy is the only one who knows of Kenny's immortality.In "Cripple Fight" he tried to kill Jimmy by dressing him up as Kenny, hoping whatever force kept killing Kenny would be tricked into killing Jimmy. Timmy's mental handicap makes him immune to whatever force is wiping everyone's memories.
Chinpokomon Go will be a thing in Season 20.Because why not?
Garrison will cross the Moral Event Horizon when he mocks Timmy and or JimmyIf he's going to be the Trump stand-in on the show and with Jimmy's aspirations to be a reporter, Jimmy will absolutely take him to task over his preposterous plans for the country and how impossible they would be (much like John Oliver's deconstruction of Trump's border wall rhetoric). After doubling down his already flawed arguments, Garrison and his fans would relentlessly bully and intimidate Jimmy and likely, Timmy, For the Lulz only to find that everyone regards him as a bigger piece of shit than Cartman.
- At this point, he'd be more likely to do this to throw the election.
Cartman ate FluffyIt's an unpleasant thought but it makes so much sense.
The next game will have everyone as ninja'sAnd there will be a three part episode with them as ninja's to set it up.
"Chickenlover" will be called back in an episode centered around the recently infamous McChicken incident.After the controversial real-life incident regarding a guy showing a video of him having sex with a McDonald's McChicken sandwhich, there will be an episode centered around that controversy, thus making a callback to the Season 2 episode "Chickenlover".
Member Berries will be responsible for most of the problems in Season 20Near the end of the Season 20 premiere, it is revealed that Member Berries, along with all the good parts of the past, also makes people remember the darker aspects as well. The berries have already shown to be in effect when one of the Senators asked J. J. Abrams that they need his "Member Berries" in rebooting the anthem, and a lot of viewers believe that Gerald being the "skankhunt42" that's been harassing the female students on the elementary school message board is a result of him having the berries (with some speculating that the wine he drank before getting on the board is made out of them). As for Mr. Garrison leading the polls in terms of the 2016 Presidental Election, given how he's serving as South Park's Expy of Donald Trump, who most people remember from his business deals in the 1980's and The Apprentice, and you can buy the theory that people are supporting him not due to his politcal beliefs, but rather due to the power of the Berries.
The Ads will returnDid you honestly think PC Princpal killing Leslie would stop the ads? She said there will be more of them and they would eventually strike back and continue what they started in season 19.
- Further to this, the ads are responsible for the creation of the Member Berries. They killed Gerald and replaced him with a sexist ad to start a gender war and hope the boys and girls of South Park Elementary wipe each other out physically, leaving their corporate overlords free to bulldoze the school and create a massive factory.
the rare obscure charaters from the past will reappear and lampshade their disappearance in time of the 20th anniversarySeriously? When has anyone last heard from Terrance Mephisto, Scuttlebutt, Super Adventure Club, Pirate Guinea pig, the visitors, Mecha-Streisand, and that muslim prophet no one is supposed to say the name of?
Each episode of Season 20 will be a reboot of a past South Park episodeWith all the talks about rebooting from the 1st episode, it could be a guessed that the other episodes of Season 20 will be a referenced to a past episode.
Wendy will rebel against the girls and go back to Stan.In "Skank Hunt", it's quite obvious Wendy doesn't want to dump Stan, but does so out of peer pressure. At some point in Season 20, Wendy will rebel against the girls and side with the boys. After all, she's quite the tomboy herself, and she expressed doubt about the breakup plan, but went through with it anyway after Annie coerced her. This will make the gender war complicated.
Ike's going to become a cyberbullyIn "Skank Hunt", Gerald sits down with Ike and tries to downplay the amount of damage skankhunt42 has caused, emphasizing how famous he's becoming. Ike is young and impressionable, so it's possible he'll take Gerald's words to heart and start cyberbullying people in order to become famous. Since Ike is a fan of Youtubers, he may start by trolling Youtube comment sections.
There will be a Troll Episode about Mysterion interrupting a major cliffhanger.That's why Kenny isn't appearing in recent episodes.