Eye Colours of the kids
- Stan - Blue. In A Very Crappy Christmas, Kyle criticizes Butters's paper cutout of Stan having the wrong eye color.
- Kyle - Green. It's actually a fact that most red-heads really do have green or green-shaded eyes.
- Cartman - Brown. He has Black hair, and most dark-haired children have brown eyes.
- Kenny - Light blue. It goes with medium-blond hair.
- Butters - Sky blue. The colour of innocence.
- Craig - Dark blue. In Craig x Timmy almost all of the Yaoi shows him with dark blue eyes.
- Tweek - Green indicates more activity. Much of the Craig x Tweek art shows him with green eyes.
- Token - Brown.
- Jimmy - Brown.
- Timmy - Hazel.
Denmark is infested by Member Berries.Aside from turning Denmark into a surveillance state on pair with China, they also caused Danes to turn down Europol, made Danish Peopleparty (DF) get power and plays songs from the first Pyrus christmas series.
In a future episode, Caitlyn Jenner will forcefully put Mr. Garrison in office.Following their successful infiltration by the end of "Fort Collins" (and the election results), the Memberberries will turn him/her into the ultimate running mate. Making sure that Mr. Garrison wins whether he wants to or not.
- Garrison apparently won on his own, but her actions in tandem with the Memberberries brainwashed him into accepting his position
Why Butters' Grandma is so mean to him...In the season 6 episode "Freak Strike", Butters' parents say that his Grandma had a "mild stroke" when she saw him on TV with balls on his chin. It was the stroke that made her irritable and violent.
- Additionally, it could also be because he constantly has a dirty mouth around her; in his own episode ("Butters' Very Own Episode"), he mentions that his grandma once washed his mouth out with soap for saying "nut sack" in front of her.
Eric Cartman's real father is actually Mr. Garrison
- Jossed. Eric Cartman's father is Jack Tenorman.
Alternatively, Herbert Garrison IS Eric Cartman from the Future or an alternate DimensionYes, we have been shown a future version of Cartman, but we have also known that South Park is a Timey-Wimey Ball. Considering the evidences from the above theory, would it really be that far-fetched that Cartman isn't a son of Garrison, but GARRISON himself trapped in an alternate timeline? Especially when in the later seasons when he became a Donald Trump Expy, he literally replaced Cartman as King Jerkass of the series and adopted his manipulative narcissistic behaviour!
South Park's water supply is badly contaminated with methylmercury.Just enough more than most places so that by their twenties the locals have accumulated so much that they become freaking idiots.
The longer it takes for Kenny to die, the longer it takes for him to come back.
- This would explain why after long illnesses, such as when he had muscular dystrophy, it took him an entire season before he was able to come back. Also, in Ring when he died of syphilis he was gone long enough for them to have a funeral, rather than him just being reborn the next day. Whereas with fast violent deaths he generally seems to come back much faster, as shown many times, but notably in the Coon saga, where he had multiple returns over the course of the story arc.
- Also, his death in the movie was fairly prolonged, and he stayed dead for most of the movie.
Magic: The Gathering alignments
- Stan started as Green/Black, with switching to Blue/Black (or pure Black) lately because of the emphasis on his resistance to fads and cults, which kinda highlights his intelligence and individuality.
- Kyle is White/Red, with either colour being more prominent depending on how the episode plays.
- Cartman is White/Black, because he is a selfish bastard with Knight Templar tendencies.
- Alternative option is Blue/Black/Red because of his temper and sadistic tendencies and he has a tendency to use everyone around him as a pawn to achieve his selfish desires. This color combo is better given his motivations.
- Kenny is Red/Black.
- Butters is Green/White.
- Mrs/Mr Garrison switches between Blue/Red and White/Green depending on whereas his bigoted point of view or his sexual depravity are focused on.
- Randy Marsh was originally Blue, then became Red/Green in latter seasons. It is implied that his mindless state is a facade, however, which means he probably only does that to have fun, so he is probably still Blue.
- Sheila Broflovski is like her son, only that in earlier seasons both Red and White were well emphasized thanks to her near constant state of zealotry.
Kyle is the most attractive of the main fourThis is based purely on in-universe character reactions to him, not to any personal opinion, but Kyle's looks are the most commented on of the main four. Also,
- Kyle has managed to attract more girls than the others. Stan got Wendy, but it was him that approached her. Wendy was attracted to Cartman but only because of Foe Yay. Kenny got two girls to like him, but Kyle has had Bebe, Nichole and Rebecca all wanting a piece of him.
- Bebe wrote a poem about Kyle's fine ass.
- Cartman refers to Kyle as "handsome" in "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" and calls him "fresh and beautiful" in German in "Funnybot".
- Kyle's place as the least cute on The List was a lie, and according to these calculations http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:The_'Real_List' Kyle was somewhere in the Top 5 of the real list - either #5 or #1.
- Kyle has been mistaken for attractive celebrities more than once - for Leonardo diCaprio in "Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls" and for Britney Spears in "Britney's New Look." The second time was a disguise, but the first was just Kyle.
The Flanderization is all due to the machinations of the Cult of SkaroAlright, this might need some explanation, the characters of South Park's universe, along with Family Guy and The Simpsons, are being manipulated by the Cult of Skaro, who are making the characters behave in a way they wouldn't do normally, allowing the characters to help them proceed to their ultimate goal; reality itself being conquered. They are using different tactics with each universe; with this one, Sec, realising that this universe is pretty much a Crapsack World already, is not really focusing on this universe and is leaving it in the hands of his people there (Kyle and Cartman). Kyle and Cartman? Deliberately working with Sec and are currently manipulating others into helping them. The problem with them is that Sec picked a duo who do not get on very well and are trying to one-up each other to look good in front of Sec, by making sure the other fails. In Cartman's case, it's because he simply likes the idea of each universe being chaotic or Sec told him that he would have free reign to unleash his sociopathic tendencies on a universal level (which will ultimately revealed to be Sec lying to him). In Kyle's case, it's because he genuinely believes (or knows) that working with Sec will make his universe, as well as others, a better place, making him a Well-Intentioned Extremist who believes Utopia Justifies the Means.
Character Alignment based on Season 5 onward
- Stan: True Neutral -> Chaotic Neutral.
- He's the everyman who really doesn't feel too strongly about most things going on around him. He plays a mostly observational role and isn't inclined to react to the situations around him. He's just not really driven by a whole lot and while he has a conscience, he doesn't share Kyle's self righteous morality or always condemn Cartman's latest scheme. This is of course out the window the moment animals become involved in which he ends up a very fierce Chaotic Neutral.
- Cartman: Neutral Evil with Lawful Tendencies
- Driven on accomplishing whatever whim he desires at a given moment. He's hardly above breaking the law and playing everyone off as his pawns, but he's a Manipulative Bastard who is willing to use and exploit the letter of the law to his benefit. That's only when it is convenient.
- Kenny: Chaotic Neutral with a Chaotic Good alterego.
- He's The Hedonist with a near obsession with tits and drugs as reflected in his much cruder language. While less common in much more recent seasons, he's the most likely of the main boys to side with Cartman.
- Kyle: Corruptible Neutral Good
- He has possibly the strongest morals of any of the boys and can be pretty damn self righteous about it. He does question rules, laws and traditions when they conflict with his own internal logic but otherwise is much less prone to rule breaking than his friends. Just as prone as the other boys though when a get rich quick scheme opportunity arises and his efforts to thwart anything Cartman does is bordering on He Who Fights Monsters territory.
- Butters: Naive Lawful Good
- Makes a great show of following the rules, mostly out of fear, but is just about always pure in his intentions. Even his attempt at making an evil alter ego isn't even particularly Chaotic. Of course, this often can go the Stupid Good route when Butters is inadvertently led along by Cartman and gets caught up in schemes.
- Randy: Chaotic Neutral veering toward Chaotic Stupid. Who are we kidding- he went that route long ago to the point of somewhat breaking the base.
- Heavy on the chaos and entirely oblivious of it.
- Ike: Chaotic Neutral
- Thinks his entire town consists of morons (not that he's wrong) excepting perhaps his brother. Thinks middle class life is monotonous, leading to such things as aiding a diamond heist and hightailing it to Somalia to engage in some good olf fashioned piracy. Oh, he's also lost his virginity and dropped acid before reaching '4'.
- Sheila: Knight Templar version of Lawful Good
- Craig: True Neutral
- Of the I don't give a fuck category. While he gets in trouble plenty, he actually values his nice bring and normal life and doesn't like to get mixed in with others' bull. This is particularly true for the protagonists and their tendency to be a Weirdness Magnet within their town.
- Wendy: Lawful Neutral
- Usually has good intentions and a champion for typical liberal 'good' causes, but a pretty massive jealous and petty streak. She's not above underhanded methods, particularly when she can take Cartman down a peg or two.
Eric Cartman is clearly an Outer God.Most probably Azathoth. Think about it; a big fat blob that sits around in one spot all the time, and insists on being entertained. Plus, the descriptor of “blind idiot, and his completely amoral (rather than immoral) ethics: human concerns like common decency are simply beneath him, nor are they really even comprehended by Cartman. But the real evidence proving that Cartman is obviously an avatar or aspect of the Great Nuclear Chaos was the seeming ease with which he manipulated and commanded Dread Cthulhu. Only an Endless One could do that, and Cthulhu has been known to serve Azathoth…and in this case, his Cartman avatar…when the stars come right (thanks to BP, in this instance).
- Azathoth is mindless, though, which contradicts with Cartman, who's more Book Dumb than anything. Another possibility is that his father was being used as a vessel for Azathoth, making Cartman his spawn.
- Making him and Kenny cousins (possibly explaining how he knows about his deaths "what Kenny but he dies all the time".
Timmy is aware his world is a TV show."Living a Lie!"
Scott opened his Box of Faith early.This was why all the other Canadians started calling him a dick.
Mr. Garrison is telekinetic, and suffering from split-personality disorder.Well, it would definitely explain the whole Mr. Hat and Mr. Twig fiasco. Both are, in fact, effectively extensions of Mr. Garrison's personality, but he subconsciously animates them with his powers, explaining how Mr. Hat was able to move around independently in the episodes "Summer Sucks" and "Chef Aid", and why, in the latter episode, he was capable of driving a car (and freeing Chef and Garrison from jail, no less) without being physically able to push the gas pedal.
- His psychic powers peaked in the later seasons, which means that Mr. Slave is in fact a physical manifestation of Mr. Garrison's deep subconscious. This would also explain Mr. Garrison's decision to be a woman. Now that his inner desires had separated from him, he no longer felt like himself and decided to have a sex change.
- Of course, this didn't last. Mrs. Garrison quickly became a lesbian. And sometime off-screen, she may have created a lesbian version of Mr. Slave only to dump her and decide to become a man again.
- Upon realizing he is still a he inside, and confronted with this reality, Garrison reverts to being a male.
- The real reason why Mr. Hat disappeared after Mr. Garrison hired Mr. Slave is because Mr. Hat actually morphed into Mr. Slave as a result of Mr. Garrison's initial decision to open up as being camp gay.
Kenny's family is filthy rich.
- They obviously put a life insurance policy on their son for a huge amount of money, he dies, they're the beneficiary, he comes back, rinse, repeat.
- That's probably why their house is so gritty but Kenny is spoiled like any other average kids.
- And the fact they have fickin' robot guards.
- And the fact that Kenny was a robot for Halloween once.
- To an extent, they could be. We are shown Mr. Mc Cormick is not the best provider for his family. Kenny's death with the insurance would help the family, but being a dysfunctional one, they cannot manage it. While Kenny is allowed some luxuries such as a computer for Wo W, some cool Halloween costumes and a PSP, ultimately, his situation is still not pleasant.
- The problem with this elaboration is that no one remembers that Kenny dies, so how can they receive the benefits on someone who as far as anyone knows, never died? A better explanation for their income would be from their meth production, and their poverty is because Kenny's parents are irresponsible substance abusers who blow whatever money they have on alcohol and drugs, occasionally letting it trickle down into Kenny's various luxuries.
- In the episode Cartmanland, Cartman gets a fine over Kenny dying in his theme park, to which he says "Kenny dies all the time!" This highly suggests that people remember Kenny's deaths (or at least, Cartman does). And, since he had to pay a fine over Kenny dying, Kenny's deaths do seem to legally count as normal deaths. If someone can be fined over a Kenny death, why can't they get life insurance for it?
- Where would they get money to afford life insurance in the first place, though?
Eric Cartman most probably thinks that Kyle's family is filthy rich.
- Well, they are the most well-off of the four boys' families. And if Kyle's dad still has half the money from the school lawsuit episode...
- No, according to the Indian casino episode, Mr. Broslovski has a compulsive gambling problem. Although Cartman wouldn't let that interfere with his fervent embrace of every anti-Semitic stereotype.
- It's been played back and forth quite a bit with general tendency toward them being upper-middle class. Mrs. Broflovski likely wears the pants in the house and manages to shove enough money aside to keep Gerald from ruining them.
- Kyle's dad being an Otherkin—who fulfills his dream of becoming like Flipper—might have diverted him from the "fast track" at the office.
- No, according to the Indian casino episode, Mr. Broslovski has a compulsive gambling problem. Although Cartman wouldn't let that interfere with his fervent embrace of every anti-Semitic stereotype.
- Well of course Cartman thinks Kyle's family is rich, they're Jewish after all and we know what Eric thinks of Jews.
- Two words: Jew gold. In the episode "Two days before the day after tomorrow", Cartman thinks that all Jews have Jew gold and tries to rob Kyle of his. Kyle does, in fact, have Jew gold. If all Jews in south park don't have Jew Gold, it's at least safe to say that Cartman thiks they do.
Eric Cartman grows up to become Peter Griffin from Family GuyNo, really. They're both fat jerks.
- Except, Cartman is a lot smarter than Peter.
- Yeah, Cartman isn't stupid so much as intellectually lazy. Not to mention Peter Griffin actually respects Jews.
- You obviously did not see the episode "Family Goy". Lois discovers she is half-Jewish, and in keeping with what he believes his uber-Catholic father would want, attempts to murder her.
- Yeah, but at first he embraces Judaism even more so than Lois until the ghost of his father confronts him.
- Yeah, Cartman isn't stupid so much as intellectually lazy. Not to mention Peter Griffin actually respects Jews.
- Plus, Peter is said to have had a hippie-like lifestyle sometime in the past. No way Cartman would do that, especially since the timeline doesn't exactly allow for Cartman to have been born when and where Peter was and especially not to Mickey and Thelma instead of Jack and Liane. Also, the kids in South Park will always be kids, except when it would be funny for them not to be. Lastly, how the fuck does that even begin to work when Family Guy already exists as a TV show in the South Park universe, and Cartman blatantly loathes it?
When he was younger, Kenny's dad worked as a mercenary.The genetic reincarnation theory up there would explain the respawns, and Kenny's sadistic tendencies would be explained if he found out about his father's past work.
- Kenny's father was the Spy. He even gave his son his very own dead ringer.
- That must have been one hell of a fall he took to end up where he would be now.
- Alternatively, Kenny has a different mercenary father, explaining some of his personality and his reincarnations. Plus, I'm sure that Kenny's work as Mysterion can easily take a turn into Crazy Awesome.
Imaginationland is the world of Grand Unifying GuessesSeeing as they were tired of us tropers attempting to unify every franchise, the Trinity of WMG created a world that proves every theory made right. The dark side of the wall is the Dark World.
- Also, Butters is the Avatar of the Trinity and God of Imaginationland. Other than O-Haruhi-Sama's Reality Warping, he is a Butt Monkey like Shinji (and by extension, The God-Emperor of Mankind is Professor Chaos), and he has a TARDIS in the form of AWESOME-O.
South Park is set in the same universe as Peanuts.Hence explaining similarities in appearance and the incredible rudeness of the children. Charlie Brown and his friends grew up in The '50s South Park.
- Funny you should say that. When I was around 4 and didn't understand that SP wasn't for kids, he actually did think that the kids were Charlie Brown characters.
- Schroeder appears in "A Very Crappy Christmas", "Probably", and "Something You Can Do With Your Finger".
- South Park has been called Peanuts on acid.
Garrison is homosexualFirst Garrison thought he was straight, then admitted his homosexuality. After the sex change she later became a lesbian. This shows that Garrison isn't specifically attracted to either men or women but only to persons of his/her current gender. After the latest sex change he'll turn gay again.
- In "The F Word", the gays of South Park have a meeting, and Garrison isn't present, so it's likely that he is still attracted to women, despite being a man again.
- Chef once said, "There's a big difference between being gay, and being Mr Garrison."
- It has been stated that Garrison is messed up. His sexuality seems to be connected to a bigger problem though.
Cartman is a Lady Gaga fan.
- He sang "Poker Face" in the whale episode and he called Kyle "his Little Monster" in "It's a Jersey Thing". Lady Gaga calls her fans her "Little Monsters".
- Cartman IS Lady Gaga. (Well, this is WMG.)
The four kids will grow up to become the Gun Show Anime Club.
- Cartman get's the nickname "Mort", a corruption of his last name - and he once again has to wear glasses. Mark is Kyle's middle name, and their enemity didn't end as they grew older. Stan just let his hair grow. Dave is a nickname he started using after he started to develop as a computer expert (based on Dave from 2001). Kenny, unfortunately, didn't live, forcing the four to find a substitute fourth kid - Clyde.
Scuzzlebutt escaped from Imaginationland.While the boys, Jimbo and Ned were out camping at Mt. Evanston, Cartman makes up the story of Scuzzlebutt. Once Scuzzlebutt came into existance in Imaginationland, he somehow found a way to escape from there and enter the real world. Judging from the reactions everyone got from Scuzzlebutt's appearance (with Cartman expressing the most shock and Chef and Mr. Garrsion showing apparent familiarity with the creature), it is possible that Cartman also told Chef and Mr. Garrison the Scuzzlebutt story beforehand.
Craig grows up to be...Noah from Total Drama Island. Deadpan Snarker ahoy!
Cartman is the Big Bad of South ParkAs was mentioned above, Cartman is a psychopath and a fan of Hitler. He has a higher death count than the devil and anti-christ put together. Hell, he revealed his darkness when he ground up his rival for the week's parents into chili and tricked him into eating it over a few dollars. When he gained the power to create, he made monsters. He closes his eyes he sees holocaust and flame and to him this is normal. How did this start? I believe Pip gave us the warning way back in 'Damien.' Cartman was being made fun of until Pip arrived and all the kids moved their aggression to Pip. For an adult, being made fun of would be a ridiculous excuse. For an 8 year old with his mental problems, this is a motive worthy of murder. So, Cartman decided he was going to kill everyone in South Park, but he needed a cover so no one would take him seriously. Cue an episode of All in the Family where he saw Archie Bunker. That's when he discovered the perfect disguise, anger, rage, racism, chauvenism, all out in the open. It's brilliant. The last season will be a time skip to the boys 18th birthday. South Park will be completely destroyed, everyone will be dead, except for Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski. They'll have to face down and defeat their old "friend." And give Kyle proper revenge for all the anti-semetic comments.
- What about Kenny? He's well, chronicly unable to die.
Cartman is just big bonedLook at his family. They're all obese except for his mom. As an adult he keeps his general appearance though obviously slimmer due to taking care of himself and since he isn't a child.
- Well, his mom is quite the whore, so perhaps she wants to maintain her figure or rather that is how she maintains her figure.
Cartman's father isn't Jack TenormanIt was a lie and his father is someone else. Or they got the DNA test wrong.
Kenny has the same "Soul reservoir" resurrection ability as Mudou.It makes so much sense.
South Park inspirted MeanGirlsFirst off, the four main guys have a lot in common with the plastics. - Cartman —-> Regina George — Mean spirited, spoiled by a skanky oblivious mom, pushy, manipulative, binge eats and is made fun of for being fat, referred to as evil by the others, not even liked by their friends and somewhat feared, and inflict disapropriate retribution all the time -Kyle—-> Cady —Redheaded hero, nominally more nice and moral than the others but still capable of being mean and nasty, comes from a more conservative family, vulnerable to corruption, has a rivalry with Cartman/Regina -Kenny—->Karen —Quieter, more eccentric, blonde, weird sexual tastes, willing to do bizarre things for attention (like sticking a fist in their mouth), the most scatterbrained -Stan—-> Gretchen —Brunette, more normal than the others, able to adapt to other groups, the most emotionally vulnerable
Stan's puking at Wendy is a sign of disgust, not nervousnessIt's hard to tell what his feelings are due to his personality and his young age. But compared to the other kids, he doesn't seem all that romantically interested in Wendy. Maybe he thinks he's in love with her but isn't. Matt has stated that he's the most likely to be gay, but his reason was stereotypical and shallow.
- They had sex, supposedly. So, bi?
- Wait, what? But yea, he may be bi. But I know a lot of gay men who have had sex with women.
- That "sex" part is apparently a joke by the creators. "If you're dumb enough to look, you deserve to lose that much of your life"
There are two subspecies of humans in the South Park universe: mortals and immortalsThe immortal ones can resurrect whenever they want to. Most celebrities are immortals, this would explain how could they come back in 200. Kenny is also an immortal. His long absence was caused by his unvillingness to resurrect; he wanted to take a break from being killed horrifically Once an Episode.
- If Kenny can pick and choose when he resurrects, then why does he get angsty about it in the Coon and Friends arc?
Butters's parents aren't actually abusive.Think about it. When he's his meek self, he gets picked on. And his parents ground him. When he was a "vampire" he had a ton of confidence and couldn't get grounded. His getting grounded never comes up when he pretended to be Professor Chaos. When he's acting sensitive, he has a Butt Monkey complex and sees any actions his parents do as bad. When he has confidence, they're pretty good to him. As for "Jared Has Aides" and the episode with Ben Afleck and his parents? Cartman was pretending to be Butters, and Butters was imagining his picture as a normal one, respectivelly.
- Heck, going by this, South Park isn't so bad. Butters just imagines all these bad things happening to him to make himself a Woobie, and his overactive imagination is stimulated by whatever's on the news at the time.
Butters' parents are VERY abusive.
- Even before we started seeing him as a regular main character, as early as "Super Best Friends", he mentions that he wakes up most mornings screaming. And in a tone that is almost cynical for an innocent guy like Butters.
Butters: I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams.Magic Workshop Leader: ...Right, yeah. Eh, see, the reason that you are unha-Butters: (coldly) And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sounds of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy?
- Remember he mentions being sexually abused, and also how he subconsciously sees his father as some kind of monster.
- Don't forget in "Butters' Very Own Episode", how he finds out that his mother tried to kill him, and then his parents tried to cover it up with some really awful lies. Stan asks him if he's okay after hearing that, and he says "Yeah, I'm fine" then adds, "No, I'm lying".
- His treatment in "The Death Of Eric Cartman" is also rather horrific - if he didn't have issues before, I'll bet that after about 14 hours of anal probing he will now.
- At the end of "Marjorine" his parents lock him in the basement. You don't see him in "Follow That Egg!" at all - and considering that the kids are named and paired for their Egg Project you'd think if he was there he'd be given somebody, but he's not there. He doesn't even show in the background at any point. The most rational explanation? That his parents kept him in that basement for up to a week before they worked out he'd only faked his own death.
- Another moment in "Marjorine", when he's sobbing in the bathroom as Marjorine, Butters tells the girls tearfully, "You have no idea how hard it is to be me!" Not "the new girl" or "the new kid" but "me". That moment really suggests that for a long time Butters has been faking a lot of his smiles.
Kenny is JesusYeah, I know Jesus exists in this world (it's pretty much the basis of the theory). Jesus' power is Resurrection, the ability to return from death. Kenny has done this constantly for the whole run of the show (even when he really DID die and had his ashes consumed by Cartman). He's the second coming of Jesus and South Park is Purgatory.
- Trey Parker has, at one point, claimed that there might have been a correlation between Jesus' death in "Red Sleigh Down", and Kenny's reappearance in the same episode...
- Kenny isn't Jesus. He's the result of a Cult creating an immortal kid. But definitely not Jesus.
Butters is a male-to-female TranssexualHe just gives me that vibe in general. He did like crossdressing a bit too much, more so then the typical crossdresser.
- Though he did cross the line at dressing up as Courtney Love. "Awww, come on, fellas, don't make me be Courtney Love."
- He doesn't like her possibly? Plus he was cross-dressing as a character, not as himself.
- He could just end up being Gender Fluid, meaning some days he is Butters, other days he is Marjorine, just depends on his mood.
- This does give some more insight to the line "You have no idea how hard it is to be me!" from the episode Marjorine. It may or may not also suggests a little bit as to why he is bi-curious.
The eye colors are like this.Kenny - Blue. Originally brown as stated in "How to eat with your butt" (Cartman described him as having a "winking brown eye") and hazel according to the draft of The Movie. Now blue, as shown in his anime form, Major Boobage, and Starvin' Marvin. Kyle - Brown eyes. Well, they were in his anime form. He had black hair too, but maybe he just didn't think ninjas looked good with red hair or dislikes it. Cartman - Brown eyes. He should have blue now due to an eye transparent with Kenny, but a continuity snarl applies here. A few official drawings of him have him with brown eyes Stan - Blue. Confirmed in "A Very Crappy Christmas" though his anime form had brown ones. Apparently ninjas can't have blue eyes either.. Craig - Blue. His anime form. Wendy - Gray or brown. ..I can't remember where it was stated but I recall seeing it or at least it being hinted.
- "Winking brown eye" refers to something... different, mostly in that context.
- ...Seems like he was referring to his eyes.
- His face wasn't peeking through the parka, something else was. Come on, skippy, you can figure it out.
- It was a Double Entendre.
- ...Seems like he was referring to his eyes.
Mr. Garrison's Mom Molested HimOK, that part is obviously canon. But the real guess comes here: she molested him as a young child, forever damaging the way he looked at sex (which may help explain his constant changes in orientation). He thought it was wrong, and so asked her why she did it and she replied "Oh ummmm. It's because I loved you sweety. That's a sign of love." Being a naive child, he believed her, later wondering why his dad wasn't "loving" him, and the rest is history. Their interactions years later is just his mom keeping up the charade.
Another Cartman/Wendy episode will happen within the next four seasonsBelligerent Sexual Tension by the bucket. I expect it to be something revolving around the gang and the pairing.
Homosexuality has complex ramifications in the South Park universeNote that this might only apply to males, as lesbians have not really been touched upon. Anyway, sexuality in South Park is a spectrum, although everyone is at least "a little gay," with some being "very, very gay" (i.e. Mr. Garrison). Suppressing homosexuality turns into an obsession with being in control of other males (Mr. Garrison is always in control of his relationship and is obsessed with being the teacher, Stephen is always in control of Butters, Cartman is obviously obsessed with authoritah, Jimbo is in charge of his "relationship" with Ned, Randy suppressed it with Gerald in the hot tub and has since turned into the de facto leader of South Park), and possibly insanity (the suicides in the conversion camp, Jimbo's crazed hunting, Randy's ever-increasing stupidity). The more homosexual and overall horny they are, the crazier they get (Garrison wanting to be molested by his parents, split personality, complete disregard for his students' lives, going through the entire sexual spectrum including the opposite sex and back). Had Garrison not suppressed it, he would have ended up more like Mr. Slave (proud, happily married, and acknowledging that the life of a whore is a bad one). The Super Adventure Club learned of this and have been suppressing their feelings for adult males in order to become fully committed to authority and shed themselves of any remorse in their pursuit of power, while having sex with boys in order to prevent insanity. Members who lean closer to heterosexuality have sex with girls to prevent the opposite (chaos). They have also possibly been manipulating factions such as NAMBLA, the Church of Scientology, and Alcoholics Anonymous in their quest. Butters may be the only organism to be 100% straight, and since he does not release enough of this heterosexuality (mostly due to his father's demands and friends' teasing), he occasionally has a desire to unleash chaos upon the world. Similarly, Big Gay Al may be the only organism to be 100% homosexual, hence why both characters are pretty much the purest non-Mormon people. Mormons are special and possibly ignore these rules. (Possibly connected to polygamous practices, although that aspect has never been touched upon by the show.)
The "other dimension" that DP drilled into was in fact Imaginationland
- Perhaps the portals were disposed of by burying them in the Gulf and on the moon. This would at the very least explain why Cthulhu, well known as a character in H.P. Lovecraft's stories, is suddenly real in another dimension.
Butters will eventually be promoted to the opening title.
- The relationship between Cartman and Butters has become as significant as Stan and Kyle. Thus, Butters will eventually be added to Cartman's part. Kenny's lines have supposedly been changed in seasons 3, 7, and 10b (plus he was replaced by Timmy in season 6), so rerecording the Core Four's lines so that there's an updated feeling all around doesn't seem too unlikely.
- He's already in the front line right right behind the main four.
Kenny will blackmail the Joozians to let humanity back into the galactic community
- They're likely already pissed that Earth had all contact forcibly cut off from it. All they need is a little push.
The newest episode will result in either Cartman or Kenny being Killed Off for Real
- Evidence for Kenny: His immortality is implied to because of the dark lord Cthulhu, so maybe he has to give up that power and sacrifice himself to stop Cthulhu.
- Evidence for Cartman: He controlled Cthulhu and partook in Mass Murder. I doubt that anyone is going to let him off the hook after this. Although there is less evidence for this theory because Cartman is the only reason a lot of people watch the show.
- This is officially Jossed.
- Thank god.
- Not for lack of trying on Kenny's part.
- Thank god.
Trey and Matt were lying when the said they killed Kenny off because they were 'sick of him'.
- The South Park writers were genuinely annoyed with having to kill Kenny each and every week. So a plan was constructed to end the gag, semi-permanently; They already knew no one would question it when Kenny would be killed, so by getting rid of him in the Very Special Episode at the end of the fifth season, this helped give leeway for Butters as a popular character. They also knew if they had brought him back immediately and then just proceeded to not kill him anymore, fans would just question this new course of action. So to avoid this, Kenny remained dead for the entire sixth season, in order to throw everybody off. By the time he came back, you wouldn't question why he didn't die in "Cancelled", or "Krazy Kripples", or "Toilet Paper", you just accepted the fact he was here to stay.
Coon 2: Hindsight, Mysterion Rises, and Coon and Friends V.S. The Coon and possibly The Coon will be edited into a straight to DVD movie like Imaginationland
- Just so I can say I called it.
- I really hope it includes some kind of alternate ending.
- The Imaginationland DVD included "A Woodland Critter Christmas" and "ManBearPig," so a theoretical Coon and Friends DVD including "The Coon" (and possibly "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" or "Professor Chaos") seems quite likely.
- How is "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" connected?
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" ends Kenny being reborn, with his parents mentioning this is the 53nd time this had happened.
Al-Queda diving aircraft carriers toward the end of It's a Jersey Thing is another big statement regarding the Muhammad controversyIt's apparently okay to show Muslim terrorists crashing airplanes into civilians, but not okay to show Muhammad.
Kenny is the spawn/mortal incarnation of an Old One/Outer GodDuring one of the cult's meetings they temporarily summoned one of the Old Ones (probably Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu, or Nyarlathotep) and had it rape Kenny's mom while she was drunk.
Kenny was offered as a sacrifice to the Old Ones
- When the Goth Kids were showing Kenny the Necronomicon, there is a picture of cultists doing something to a baby. Kenny's mother was drunk and pregnant at one of the meetings and offered fetus!Kenny to the Old Ones. It turns out the Old Ones are pro-life (the Outer Gods are pro-choice), so they turned Kenny into an immortal in order to curse the mother and, in their [many] eyes, bless the unfortunate fetus.
The Universe is trying to kill Kenny
- The "Coon and Friends" trilogy failed to address why Kenny dies regularly. Here are some options:
- Kenny, being a young Humanoid Abomination, is considered a foreign contaminate by the universe and thus it is always trying to get rid of him.
- The Joozians know of Kenny's status as an Humanoid Abomination, and are either trying to get rid of him or exploiting his curse for entertainment.
- Going along with the implication in "Cripple Fight" that his parka is the cause of his deaths, the parka is some kind of cultist cloak for your kids, some kind of creation by an Old One or Outer God, or, going along with the above two theories, was created by the universe or Joozians. Nothing happened when Butters wore the parka in "Jared Has Aides" because it wasn't the same kind, or because Butters was too pure/destined to save Imaginationland. Furthermore, the reason so much bad stuff happened at once when Jimmy wore it was because Kenny had grown resistance to it over the years, hence why he dies much less post-season 5.
- In Sunshine the filmmakers used Kenny's parka as inspiration for the design of the super-heat-resistant spacesuits. How the memes are mutating...!
- The universe might actually be killing him in an attempt to turn him into a full Eldritch Abomination. When he is killed, a bit more of his mortal side (or whatever he got from the Mc Cormicks) dies and a little more of his Old One (or whatever he really is) is put in place. Why isn't he fully an Abomination by now? Hey, he's an Eldritch Abomination. 15 or so seasons of deaths and a movie is nothing to his kind. And yes, this is totally ripped off of Rasputin from the first Hellboy movie.
South Park is cursed
- Time flows strangely in the town of South Park because it is cursed. Everyone outside of it ages normally. Kyle's cousin Kyle is really a short adult, hence why he has been on many flights by himself. Celebrities are immortal because they have so much money (remember money's healing power against AIDS). Also, money originates from R'lyeh and most celebrities are cultists.
Kenny's powers are not limited just to his immortality.
- He also inadvertently gives those around him amnesia due to his presence as an Humanoid Abomination. When he's dead, his friends memories about his multiple deaths can resurface and they show awareness of them- but as soon as he's revived, they disappear. This is a protective measure he subconsciously takes so no one recognizes him as something inhuman and won't attack him/experiment on him/be driven mad by his presence/etc.
- In addition, he doesn't have to use his mother to be reborn, it's just the way he's most used to and uses automatically. If something ever does happen to her, he'll just start materializing when he's reborn instead (as he's been shown to be capable of on occasion). He could do this consciously, if he ever became aware of just how he revives himself.
- Maybe he makes his mother experience childbirth when he's mad at her.
- Rather than a self-defense mechanism, it may be a natural Weirdness Censor. The insanity-inducing powers of Lovecraft's monsters were a result of their unnatural existence; they do not belong in our universe, so anything of this universe cannot take being around it. Kenny is only part-Eldritch, or influenced by an Eldritch Abomination, so his existence doesn't defy nature. However his deaths and rebirths do, and so to resolve the dissonance people just forget he died in the first place.
Cartman saved the world.
- A reporter notes that Cthulhu is not behaving as scientists predicted, and the Goth Kids are also disappointed. Cartman directed Cthulhu to very specific targets, whereas on his own he may have indiscriminately destroyed everything or targeted more crucial points (i.e. Washington, NYC and other global cities, religious headquarters like the Vatican, etc.). Plus all the time spent doing "cute" stuff certainly helped. Had it not been for Cartman, Cthulhu would have likely taken over the world, or at least caused way more damage, by the time Mintberry Crunch received his father's message.
Cartman is part-Kenny.
- Remember the episode "Succubus"? Cartman replaces his eyes with Kenny's in the end. Thus he remembers seeing Kenny's deaths from then on, hence his comment in "Cartmanland" and why he wasn't that surprised when he returned from the "dark oblivion." Being an Humanoid Abomination may explain why his evilness grew from that point and why he appealed to Cthulhu so much.
- A Cartman look-alike in the "Jesus vs Frosty" short was actually named Kenny, so perhaps this justifies?
South Park WILL show Muhammad eventually.There's no way Parker and Stone will give up on this. Every few seasons they will try again until Comedy Central relents and Muhammad is shown on the air. By the time this happens the taboo on Muhammad will be broken and the world will be a better place. After all, either all of it is OK or none of it is.
- They already did, in "Super Best Friends".
- True, but that episode will never air again until the Muhammad taboo is lifted, which can only be done by a future uncensored appearance of Muhammad. And South Park is the only show that dares to challenge this taboo.
- They already did, in "Super Best Friends".
South Park used to be known by another name: InnsmouthOK, before I give this theory, let me acknowledge the flaws: South Park is in the middle of Colorado whereas Innsmouth was specifically stated to be on the coast of New England. I know that, but just put that aside for a minute. I don't know, assume South Park used to be on the Colorado River, and thats how they established contact with the Deep Ones. Anyway: South Park used to be known by the name of Innsmouth, where they worshipped Cthulhu, Dagon, and Hydra (the cult of Cthulhu is still their, but the Order of Dagon was disbanded following a combined U.S. Marine assault on the town). Following the plot of Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE, detective Jack Walters is sent to investigate the town, looking for disappeared person Brian Burnham. Walters investigates the town, and finds many... interesting things. Eventually, the Order decides he's too close to the truth, and attempt to kill him. They fail, and he sneaks and fights his way out of Innsmouth along with Brian. He eventually makes it to an army of U.S. Marines preparing for the assault on Innsmouth. A lot of the marines were killed by The Deep Ones and Father Dagon (whom Walters defeated later), but eventually the marines took the town. Everyone who wasn't a Cultist (and a few who were) were moved away from the town into a newly built town to solve the refugee problem: South Park. This may explain why all these strange events seem to happen in this otherwise unimportant little town. It's cursed, due to the deal with the Deep Ones that Obed Marsh made (I'm not spoiling that part of the games plot). Not only that, but many residents of South Park are descended from people who lived in (or traveled to) Innsmmouth. Lucas Mackey is an ancestor of Mr.Mackey. Henry Garrison (the crazy man in the jail cell) is an ancestor of Mr.Garrison. Captain Obed Marsh is an ancestor of Stan, Randy, Sharon, and Shelley Marsh. Most importantly, Jack Walters is the ancestor of both Cartman and Kenny (he was Kenny's great grandpa, but Cartman's great grandma was a dirty slut). Inheriting Jack's abilities and abnormal nature may explain why Cartman was so loved by Cthulhu and why he is immune to the memory wipe that usually happens when Kenny dies.
Eric Cartman is the reincarnation of H.P. Lovecraft.They share not just a few character traits.
Mr/Miss Garrison is a parody of Easy Sex ChangeSince s/he is exactly what would result from one in real life.
The kids will grow up to be Jordan Chase's Circle from the fifth season of Dexter.See the Dexter Wild Mass Guessing page.
The other members of Coon & Friends (except maybe Cartman) will eventually get superpowers, too.
- In fact, they all already have superpowers, even Cartman:
- Mysterion has self-resurrection
- Mint-Berry Crunch has super cereal powers
- The Coon has pathos manipulation
- The Human Kite has logos manipulation
- Toolshed has Clark Kenting powers, gained from Lorde
- Mosquito has betrayal powers; see South Park: The Stick of Truth, Make Love, Not Warcraft and Lice Capades
- Iron Maiden has luck (stealing?) powers; see Handicar
- and Tupperware has Iron Man-ness.
Kenny is sexually abusedIt fits him. Plus how else would an eight year old, nevertheless a poor one, know so much about sex?
- So why isn't he traumatized? (Apparently, his attitude towards sex is far from that of a traumatized kid.)
- Some kids act like that as a cover, or he could be diverting it.
One of the kids is gayBut it isn't one of the main gang; not Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Cartman, or Butters. Also, another is either bicurious or bisexual.
- Duhh it's South Park
Butters will grow up to be Dr. Horrible.For some reason, at some time in the future, Butters will drop the name Prof. Chaos for Dr. Horrible. Dougie (General Disarray) might be Moist.
Kenny will grow up to become an ambassador between Heaven, Earth, and HellBeing immortal has it's downsides, but it also opens up career opportunities.
Bradley will no longer be seen in school (or ever, except as minor cameos).Keeping him around, even if he does absolutely nothing, will just make you ask "Why doesn't he just solve the problem of the week?" Plus, he said he's off to find out what happened to his birth parents. He also wasn't seen in Creme Fraiche, despite being a common Living Prop in cafeteria scenes. His vacant seat will probably be taken by Jason, Dog Poo, or just someone the animators like. (This is not unprecedented; Jimmy took Pip's seat halfway through season 11.)
The entire universe is an Eldritch Abomination.Specifically, it's the very embodiment of Black Comedy. Every show that has been flanderized is a result of this horror visiting the universe for a bit. Some more than others. Plus Rule of Cool
Ms. Crabtree was killed off because none of the newer voice actresses could get her voice rightAfter Mary Kay Bergman's untimely death, Ms. Crabtree's voice was the one that suffered the most. Perhaps they decided to kill her off because she just wasn't the same without her old voice.
Kenny has never died.Kenny has some sort of mental problem that causes him to hallucinate. The entire show is from his point of view explaining all the crazy things that happen. Due to his mental problem, he has a tendency to become hyperactive and excited. When he becomes too hyper, he has to take meds to calm him down. While taking the meds, Kenny likens his slowed down state to death and believes that he has died. This is why everyone denies his claims to have died because he never really died, he only thought he did. In Kenny dies, Kenny is taken to a mental hospital to be cured. His friends visited him for awhile, but then when his problems became too severe the hospital forbade anyone from visiting him. When his friends stopped visiting him, he believed that he died again. The hospital was finally able to help him out. He still hallucinates, but he no longer has to take the meds all the time which is why he no longer dies.
Kenny death unification theoryAn attempt to unify all of Kenny's recorded deaths, resurrection and references to his death. When Kenny dies, there are three possibilities 1) A short duration of oblivion. Kenny sees neither heaven nor hell. Everyone remembers him dying until he resurrects by child-birth. People are unable to wonder where Kenny was for the duration of time he was absent by death. 2) Kenny goes to heaven. When in heaven, Kenny stays dead for several days and during this time, people are able to remember his death. Instead of resurrecting through child-birth, he resurrects through a ray of light. 3) Kenny goes to hell. When in hell, Kenny stays dead for several days and during this time, people are able to remember his death. Resurrection in this manner has not been seen yet. Whether Kenny goes to heaven, hell or neither is determined by whether a deity cares enough to get him to his domain, despite only being capable of staying there for a matter of days. There is an exception to the memory erasure however, in the form of people who wouldn't care about Kenny dying all the time, because they are too busy with themselves, like Cartman. Any holes in the theory?
- Huge hole in theory 2: only Mormons go to Heaven. Mc-Cormack family are Roman Cthactholic. Huge hole in theory 3: Movie, Kenny going to Hell was presented as a huge sacrifice rather than same old same old. Kenny ezplained he dies and wakes up in bed.
There's an in-series reason for the Negative Continuity and floating timelineThey reference often to previous episodes, despite the fact the dates have retconned every year; for example, the gang should be born in 2002 now.
The reason Joe Biden isn't in About Last Night is because Mc Cain and Obama cared enough about the country to make sure there would be a President.Biden is clueless enough not to notice a huge conspiracy to steal the Hope Diamond, and Mc Cain and Obama figure that if they and Palin are presumed dead that the electoral college, which votes six weeks after election day, will elect Biden as President (definitely if Obama won, and if Mc Cain won, it's a toss-up between this and drafting Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney to take over as President).
Hat McCullough really did kill those 23 babies in self-defenseWith this show, its not unfathomable.
Sooner or later, there will be a South Park episode about the male Periphery Demographic of shows like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic....because this is just the kind of weirdness South Park likes to deal with. (Also, it would be cool.)
The series is going to end with an epic Snap Back...to the very beginning of the show. The way it figures, things will keep changing for the more bizarre (Cartman and Kyle becoming closer friends, Sharon and Randy's divorce, Stan's cynicism, and there's probably a lot more status quo to break) until the very fabric of the South Park universe implodes in on itself and it all goes back to the early days. Yes, including the revival of characters such as Pip and Ms. Crabtree (and possibly Chef if they just recycle old clips of him from other episodes). And then it just ends.
- Well, it kinda did snap back. Just not the way anyone thought.
Kyle and Cartman will team up to cure Stan's cynicismThe two will realize that they're becoming closer friends and become deeply disturbed by it. They decide to cure Stan's cynicism so they won't EVER become best friends.
The events of "You're Getting Old" was All Just a Dream.(not the original poster) Oh god, please, please, please, PLEASE let this be true. DX
Beatrix Potter infiltrated the Hare Club for Men.Somehow, Beatrix Potter became the first woman to learn about the Hare Club and learn the truth about St. Peter. She gave clues in her story "The Tale of Peter Rabbit". The name "MacGregor" means "Son of the All Watchful One", meaning Mr. MacGregor represents Christ. Peter Rabbit escapes MacGregor three times, just as Peter denied Christ three times. While escaping, Peter Rabbit loses his shoes and a blue coat with brass buttons. The shoes represent Earth while the coat represents Heaven. MacGregor uses Peter Rabbit's clothes to make a scarecrow just as Christ made Peter the first Pope. The signs are all there! You just have to look!
The series finale will reveal that South Park is actually the creation of an autistic child's mind.
Kenny is a reality warper / GodHe dies in every episode as a way to escape his life of eternal control. He is aware of his prowess that's why every thing always works out for the best and he doesn't worry about things.
The whole show is seen through the eyes of a local drug addict tripping on LSD who lives across the street from the bus stopIt would explain why the characters look like construction paper, Kenny keeps dying, and weird stuff keeps happening around town. In the real world, South Park is a normal, quiet town.
In the future Kenney will become a scientist and will cause his own ImmortalityDuring middle or High school Kenny will become intrested in science to try to learn how he keeps dying and coming back, leading him a carer as a quantom phycisist, years into the future he finally discovers how he came back to life over and over again and manages to create technology that allows other's to come back to life in much the same way, but since Kenny has to repeatedly die and come back to life so as to be inspired to create this machine in the first place, future Kenny instructs scientist's of the future that as soon as travel to the past becomes possible someone must go back in time to give past Kenny the treatment so he will be able to iinvent the tech in the future
Cartman embodies all of the Seven Deadly Sins at once.Think about it. Cartman is fat and eats a lot (Gluttony), often motivated by money or gaining something (Greed), hates it when others have something he wants (Envy), is quick to anger and never hesitates to tell people he hates them (Wrath), gets sick pleasure out of weird places (Lust), is self-centered and arrogant, as well as prone to Self-Serving Memory (Pride), and is always the first (besides Stan) to leave when he doesn't like something (Sloth).
Additionally, he and the other boys are the individual sins, too.Kyle is Wrath (he's usually motivated by anger), Stan is Sloth (he prefers to ignore his problems over actually dealing with them and complains when he actually has to do something), Cartman is Greed (he would be Gluttony, but he's more commonly motivated by greed), Kenny is Lust (for obvious reasons), Craig is Pride (he tends to look down on the boys), Tweek is Gluttony (the coffee addiction) and Wendy is Envy (she hates it when people pay attention to someone other than her).
Shelley Marsh sees things as turds the same way Stan sees things as s**t when he turned 10.
- That can explain why Shelley calls everyone "turds", because when she turned 10 she started seeing things as turds and now that Stan turned 10 he sees everything as s**t... coincidence?
- That it is rumored she might have constant periods.
Stan will cure his excessive cynicism by having himself vaccinated against HPV, in order to make himself "retarded."Matt and Trey, in the next episode, will follow through on the vaccine derpitude alluded to in "Ass Burgers."
- That depends, how many other easily discredited conspiracy theories have those two presented as anything less than utterly ridiculous?
Kyle and Wendy will get together sometime in S15.Just to see those two random kids' (from the episode Ass Burger) reaction to this happening.
- Oh, I thought it was a Take That! to shippers who see any interaction between characters as romantic interest.
- OP - I'm sure it is, but I just loved how deadpan those kids were and would really like to see them again.
Stan has Gone Mad From The Revelation that Status Quo Is God, and will have an arc for the rest of the season trying to avert it.Really, the ending seems to deny this, but look at how he's frozen in shock through the whole "everything goes back to normal" montage.
Kyle's turn at learning to grow up may involve suicidal tendencies
- Kyle went through a lot of emotionally-damaging crap throughout the series, even more than Stan, and his turn may involve an adult breaking his self-esteem with certain words to address whatever problem he has might lead to an existential dilemma where at one point, Kyle contemplates suicide, but is stopped.
- I am actually betting on his leaning toward dealing with his family in some way. Sheila would be a good candidate to be a type of Tiger Mom that's been popular in the media lately. Combine with her already overbearing Jewish mother stereotypes and Kyle getting closer to his faith's adulthood (13 years) could lead to this.
The series finale will involve the grey aliens from the first episode
- seeing that aliens have been observing the events of South Park since their focus in the first episode, without practically any mention from the characters, it is possible that the finale will have an alien invasion (possibly involving some event that resets the show back to the pilot, possibly Retconning the whole show, or creating a Stable Time Loop).
- I know! The real, historical Muhammed (not the one from Imaginationland, who was part of the Super Best Friends) engaged in some kind of ritual that left him immortal and looking like a grey alien. This would retroactively make every single episode as (or rather, more) offensive than 201.
In A Ladder to Heaven the boys abandoned their ladder when it was only a survivable jump away from finished.And that's how Saddam Hussein escaped back to Earth.
Stan isn't cynical he just suffered from a puberty style Logic Bomb.Ok this whole episode started with an argument about how Tween Wave sounded like crap right. Stan is at the age (in South Park style.) Where he is beginning to believe that what his parents say is finally coming true. Yet he doesn't like their music either because it also sounds like crap. In this mindset, he should be hating tween wave because he is becoming an adult. However as he is still a kid he still doesn't like the music his parents like. This goes on and on in his head driving him nuts until the bomb explode. In order for it to stop there was only one possible solution: Everything was Crap.
Stan as well as everyone else who applies literally sees and hears everything as crap.As some cruel joke or whatever, Stan became "cynical" because something caused him to literally hear and see crap. The same applies to adults who probably think their kids love to listen to farting sounds all day.
Kyle is Cartman's personal scapegoat.Just as Hitler blamed Germany's problems on those of the Jewish faith, Cartman takes out his anger of his own life on Kyle.
The Human CentiPad was a plot by Steve Jobs to teach people the dangers of blindly agreeing to terms and conditions without reading them.Which is why during the announcement of the Human CentiPad he keeps emphasizing that the three victims AGREED to the procedure.
In "The List", Wendy thought out the plan to get Kyle to the bottomBecause of her feelings for him. She also helped out the overly complicated plot, which accidently got Kyle to the bottom, to get back in contact with Stan. They could easily "just" have promoted Clyde to first, then made the list from there. During the episode, it's said that "Craig had to be moved to number 12, Jimmy up and Jason down" (Something like that). Furthermore Kyle had to be moved down, as Bebe refers to Kyle as a "casualty". Wendy is often shown as intelligent and good with words, which means that she could talk them into making that list like that.
- Except that this all hinges on Wendy expecting the reaction from Kyle and there really not being much of an indicator that he was all that concerned about his looks. In fact, even through the episode he never claims to consider himself good looking but botheed only by being at the bottom. Wendy's really never had any signs of being vindictive toward Kyle and if "Follow That Egg" is any indicator, they can actually get along just fine, removing jealousy as a drive.
Cynicism runs in the Marsh familyNote how Stan became an alcoholic—just like his dad. Shelley calls everyone a turd because that's what she sees them as. Marvin is suicidal because he is tired of seeing the world as shit and he's too old to just drown it away with alcohol. Also, Stan is slowly transforming into Randy—note how he acts suspiciously like him in "Bass to Mouth" (rallying a group of people to fight something he was supporting just a moment earlier). The alcohol is killing his brain cells.
Eric Cartman is an innocent Chaotic Evil.While he does appear selfish and even malevolent like most villians he really doesn't concept the reality of his misdeeds much like a toddler or infant doesn't understand what the reality of their actions. Unlike most people he doesn't believe in a good or evil or order and chaos; the only thing he knows is "cool or lame". He doesn't comprehend the concept of morality just fun. He is shown to do good deeds out of the sheer kindness of his heart on rare occasions so he can't be all evil. An example of this is in "Cartman's Sucks" when he doesn't know severity of his misdeed unlike his friends until he is told about it. "Whatever whatever I do whatever I want" seems to be his motto. He is much like a spoiled rotten brat with a slight intellectual backbone.
Cartman is homosexualIn the Imagination Land episodes, at the end, Cartman forces an imaginary Kyle to give an imaginary Cartman oral sex, and the whole two following episodes involved Cartman following Kyle around, trying to get Kyle to give him oral sex. And, in another episode, Cartman kisses Kyle at the end, although I am not sure which one. Not to mention that him and Butters fooled around somewhat (while Butters was asleep).
- Better wait a while before confirming or jossing anything here? Let's not forget Eric Cartman possesses a poor understanding about sexuality and he makes gay jokes everyone once in a while he could be bisexual or even straight for all we could know so it's best to wait for the future before making up our minds.
- Some instances see him more gender-confused than gay but that leads to its own theory...
- I think that Cartman has sexuality problems and is thus unsure about whether he's gay or not. After all, he is currently dating a girl (Heidi Turner), although there are speculations below that he's secretly eating 'member berries and that he automatically became interested in girls since the 'member berries are homophobic. But only time will find out if 'member berries are manipulating him (that is, if he even eats them).
- Some instances see him more gender-confused than gay but that leads to its own theory...
Bebe is going to grow up to become a Gold DiggerAt the beginning of the series, she seems smart and proud of herself, but then later uses the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, and then experimenting with getting high on cough medicine, and then dating Clyde to get shoes.
Kenny will eventually get some girl pregnantIt seems all of the characters are starting to go through problems growing up, and Kenny, since he is always so horny, will be faced with teen parenting/pre-teen parenting.
Guess the sexual orientation/identity of the characters!
- Stan Marsh - Bicurious. Probably leaning on homosexual (his Ho Yay with Kyle is epic), and he does have his relationship with Wendy (but it isn't as chemically strong as him and Kyle)
- Kyle Brofloski - Gay. We haven't seen him have a relationship with a girl, and has a Ho Yay-rich relationship with Stan(and, though he hates to admit, Cartman.)
- Jossed as of "Cartman Finds Love" considering he was legitimately interested in Nichole and was more than a little pleased at all the attention the girls were giving him before finding out the reason being that Cartman floated a rumor of them being a gay couple to keep him from hooking up with Nichole and allow for Token Minority Couple to take place. Kyle's not likely to ever be the Lovable Sex Maniac that Kenny is, but he does show occasional interest in girls.
- Eric Cartman - Depraved Bisexual, with gender issues. May want to become a woman in the future.
- Kenny Mc Cormick - Straight, Lovable Sex Maniac.
- Butters Stotch - Camp Straight. Or possibly asexual. He really doesn't have any ideas of adult stuff like sexuality so it's tough to judge, but he does seem to like girls.
- I see all of them as being straight, except maybe Stan (Word of God said he's the most likely to be Bisexual but the reasoning way pretty stereotypical) . Right now they're just 10 year olds.
Stan is a Chaotic Neutral.He is basically this personified in South Park. He doesn't feel to strong about anything specific and feels pretty indifferent towards the concept of morality. He doesn't possess any good or bad intentions and is sometimes the hero in the show and even the Big Bad as seen in "The day after tommorrow" and "The mystery of the urinal deuce". If he's not any of those he's just another neutral bystander that happens to possess an opinion.
When Butters grows up, he'll become the most successful Pimp in Colarado. And contend with Cartman.Again. Yeah, I like Butters a LOT.
- Watch "Butters' Bottom Bitch". Where Cartman manipulates people with fear and using their own ignorance, Butters is so kind and sweet and understanding that he can even make good friends with frickin' prostitutes and can make them a successful business because they are loyal to and trust him. When he grows up and understands sex a bit better, he'll do it again and make good money out of it. I mean, he worked out the basics of the business all by himself; the real Pimps just added to his verbatim and helped him make the step up to real hoes.
- Do you know what I am saying?
- I expect Kenny to work for him. He may even be his bottom bitch.
The Cult of Cthulhu has been masterminding all the stupidity of South Park and Kenny's immortality.The Cult of Cthulhu wanted to make sure that, when Cthulhu rises, he gets the job done. To do so, they needed to ensure no-one was smart enough to pull a Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu? on them, so they've spent their time lowering the collective intellect of mankind. Notice how certain characters like Randy Marsh were once intelligent, but now have become Too Dumb to Live. Blame the Cult. They've also been lowering our intelligence with various authoritaHs. Mr Garrison was used to wear away our learning capabilities, Officers Barbady and Harrison to weaken our forces, and manatees to weaken our imagination. Speaking of imagination, the terrorists got ahold of Imaginationland and thanks to the Cult. Jesus, Santa, Satan and even God? They aren't. The only gods are the Outer Gods, and these figures are beings from Imaginationland. Kenny serves as the Soul Jar of Cthulhu. Why is he immortal? Because he carries the soul of Cthulhu. The reason? If someone ever manages to kill Cthulhu, he'll regenerate as a lich. And, given the nature of the undead, being attacked by nukes will empower the zombie Cthulhu. However, they also knew Cthulhu could take them out. The solution? Find a way to take out Cthulhu. Since Kenny is Cthulhu's Soul Jar, if Cthulhu kills him, it'll backfire. In short, the Cult of Cthulhu are a group of magnificent chessmasters. Thankfully, they do have enemies. There are another group of cultists, led by the Elder Gods(likely Kthanid and Nodens). They've been doing their best to thwart the Cult of Cthulhu, by bringing forth sanity. The Elder Gods have mated with humans in order to produce people to fight Cthulhu. These include H.P Lovecraft(hence why he knows about such entities), Bradle Biggy(as he did stop Cthulhu) and Eric Cartman(he seems to remember Kenny dying)
Kenny is an illegitimate child.Nobody else in his family has blond hair. And it's not like Mr. and Mrs. McCormick are really devoted to each other.
- The same argument could be made for Craig or Tweek, who both have hair colors that don't match anyone in their families.
There will be an episode with Kenny and Ms Cartman.I say this because one is the town slut and Cartman's mom and the other is a Lovable Sex Maniac. I would find it funny if done right.
- I can totally see this happening, as a sort of revenge for all the crap Cartman has said to/put Kenny through over the years.
Predictions for the jobs taken by the students when they grow up.
- As mentioned above, when Butters grows up, he'll be a sucsessful pimp.
- Kenny will be the world's greatest porn star.
- Snuff porn, it'll be so popular because the feds will be convinced it's faked.
- Cartman will become the President/King. He's a major Magnificent Bastard, so I can expect him to get the votes.
- Jossed. Cartman ends up either the President of a Time Travel corporation or a mechanic depending on if he ever turns his life around from the craphole it is.
- Stan would either become a vet as an adult or an ecoterrorist.
- Kylewill stick with something computer or tech related. If his parents try to push the family business on him he would threaten philosophy.
Kenny is Captain Jack Harkness.
- Jack can't die, but he can age. He wanted to stay young longer, so, he reverted himself to a baby, erased his memories, and went to South Park around the 90's. When he gets to a certain point, he'll find a way to get back his memories.
Kyle has Psychic Abilities, but does not believe in them himself.
- Tooth Fairy 2000 has Kyle read huge amounts of existential philosophy and manages to remove himself from the field of reality before merging with it and saving the kids from the dentists.
- Later, he spends an entire episode trying to dismiss Cartman's psychic abilities (and psychics in general) only for the episode to end with his outburst triggering a power surge.
- Kyle tends to believe in scientific or logical explanations for the happenings around him. Even if he had such powers, he'd dismiss them as mere coincidence.
Kenny is the reincarnation of Rika Furude.
- That sounds more legit if you put their personalities together (the fact that they can resurrect and are both pervs...but Rika is rarely shown as a pervert). The only differences are 1)Rika's parents died already. Kenny's didnt and 2)If Rika has Hanyuu, then who does Kenny have? But based on their personalities with the Cheerful to Cynical facade, it sounds legit.
Butters possesses the Element of KindnessAnd adding to that;
- Element of Laughter: Jimmy
- Element of Honesty: Gary Harrison (All About the Mormons)
- Element of Loyalty: Stan
- Element of Generosity: Token
- Element of Magic: Kenny
- I actaully think Kyle makes a good Element of Honesty.
- Him or Craig due to him never blindly follows people and take control of his life like in "Pandemic"
- I actaully think Kyle makes a good Element of Honesty.
Faith Hilling will become a Memetic Mutation in real life
Headed on town to Panem, gonna have ourselves a time...The Capitol is South Park, Colorado. The first President of Panem was Eric Cartman, who finally and successfully seized power. He then began his plan to re-locate and separate the hippies, gingers, Jews, etc. District 1 got all the hippies, which is why they have silly names like Glimmer and Marvel, and he punished them by forcing them to make spurious luxury goods.
- Likewise District 11's recreation of Southern slavery.
Kenny's mom is his Soul Jar.Consider that, whenever Kenny dies, he's literally reborn from his mother. Ms Mc Cormick is a living Soul Jar for Kenny(probably because she spent time with the Cult of Cthulhu). She might have some level of control over this-when Kenny died via muscular dystrophy, Kenny's mom used her strength of will to let Kenny rest. At least until she starts missing her a whole bunch, of course. Kenny may actually know this, but doesn't do anything about it because Kenny isn't the kind of guy to kill his mom. Even Cartman loves his mom! It's possible that Ms Mc Cormick is immortal due to the Cult(read my "Cult of Cthulhu rules everything" WMG), however, if she isn't, it means that Kenny may eventually stay dead(hopefully). In the meantime, there's drugs and sex for Kenny.
There will be an Anime-style high school episode of South Park.It would be a nice nod to the fan's love of college-aged members of the main characters, and an anime style.
- This seems pretty unlikely. Why do another anime-styled episode when Fun Times With Weapons did the job so extremely well?
- I can see them doing something like this - as a Take That! against the show's Yaoi Fangirl fanbase rather than a nod to them. Kenny would be a girl and, if there's an action element, "she'd" transform into a Magical Girl very similar to Princess Kenny but older. And this version of Kenny would inevitably become an Ensemble Darkhorse thanks to the Misaimed Fandom.
Randy Marsh is, to an extent, Obfuscating Stupidity.There is some stupid in there, of course(this is South Park after all), but it is possible that he's isn't a complete idiot. It's been revealed that many of the wacky adventures he's had are just to cover the fact he's unsatisfied with his life. Given that these adventures highlight his "stupidity", I posit that he is, at best, The Ditz. Randy takes the view that "ignorance is bliss", and feels that if he acts Too Dumb to Live, it might help him get over the suckiness of his life.
- It could be a mix of this and possible brain damage. It would kinda make sense.
Butters/Professor Chaos will get back at his parents.He's already becoming quite badass, having become a Messianic Archetype to the Mexicans. "The Tale of Scrootie McBoogerballs" shows that he's growing a backbone, so I don't think he's going to take their crap forever. I can see Mr and Mrs Stotch ground him for doing nothing wrong in any way(as opposed to ground him for some minor inconvenience. Cue Butters realising what his parents really are, and eventually leading them to a Humiliation Conga that makes them treat him better.
- He's already done a lot to get back at his family. He stops taking the pointless punishments as of "The Ungroundable" and his ultimate CMOA may be his Take That! speech to his Bullying grandmother.
- While under the influence that everything was Virtual Reality... Butters FINALLY punched Steven in the balls for grounding him one too many times in "Grounded Vindaloop"
- He's already done a lot to get back at his family. He stops taking the pointless punishments as of "The Ungroundable" and his ultimate CMOA may be his Take That! speech to his Bullying grandmother.
Stan is starting to take after his father.Recent seasons (14 onward )has Stan being much less of the Straight Man and have had him take a few levels in Jerkass. He's engaged in ecoterrorism, become an alcoholic, exploited Butters for a video that would make him famous (and subsequently jack off in San Diego, and subject his friends to a boring trip to get a 5th gen Ipod Nano.
- Contrast from seasons 5-14 where he was consistently the Only Sane Man, particularly to his father.
Dr. Pepper is Trey Parker's favorite beverage.Because come on, why else would it represent over half of what people drink on the show, with its logo directly in front for all the viewers to see? It's not like SPS needs Coca Cola Corp.'s money anyway, and if it were about the money they'd give the same treatment to other famous products of theirs, as a variety of soft drinks would give them more revenue.
There will be an episode that mocks the Brony subculture.The Subculture is growing at a moderately high rate so eventually there going to do it. As a brony, this troper can't wait, I'm just so intrested to hear how there going to poke fun at us.
The Evil Eric Cartman from the episode "Spooky Fish" is the Cartman we've seen in South Park since that episodeThe whole episode prior to sending their Cartman to the evil universe was a ploy by the Evil Cartman to appear as good, perhaps as a Zanatos Gambit involving the future of South Park and possibly the end of the world. The "I Hella Fooled You Guys" remark was an evil boast after the original Cartman was sent to the evil dimension (which would explain the "Screw You Guys" remark as he's being shot by that gun.) Plus this explains why every memorable evil act that Cartman did came after that episode. Kickstarter, which has been ripe for parody in the last several months.
Cartman will be revealed to have some sort of gender identity issuesOr at least others will think he does and send him to a therapist.
- Considering how his friends treat him, they probably won't consider it an issue unless they get inside his head and experience his thoughts for a moment.
Some of the children will get design changesConsidering Bebe has had breast growth and Butters can now ejaculate it seems like they're entering puberty little by little. They may finally become fifth graders.. If you look at the sixth◊ graders◊ they're noticeably taller than the iconic design used for the other kids. Maybe one of the episodes will revolve around one of the kids hitting a growth spurt.
They'll never do an episode on My Little Pony: Friendship Is MagicIt's too expected of them.
- The same could have been said for Family Guy, and look how that turned out.
- They actually were trying to pick a fight and cause the fandoms to make a rivalry.
Lizzy's parents were a part of the Cult of Cthulhu.In the early seasons there was a girl named Lizzy that was very much a Distaff Counterpart to Kenny. She wore a parka, had a vile mouth (though not as vulgar since it wasn't garbled like Kenny's), and apparently got killed by a bear. Despite this she appears in future episodes unharmed.
Patty Nelson will pop up againThey had no problem bringing back Karen despite her not appearing for years. A future episode will delve into Cartman's crush on her.
South Park Studios will eventually start doing commercials for Dr. Pepper.Bart Simpson wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on his Butterfinger, and Brian and Stewie can't seem to agree on how to pronounce "Wheat Thins". Since the product is already all over the show itself, advertisements wouldn't be that big a leap. And just imagine the killing Coca Cola corp. could make plastering the show's characters all over their packaging.
Kenny's body must be decomposed for him to be rebornThis explains the rats that usually show up to eat him. Also why he takes longer to be reborn in episodes where his body is preserved for some amount of time (like Sexual Healing). Because, how weird would it be for there to be over 50 Kenny corpses littered around the town?
- The Rats could be from the same place as Cthulhu!
The "amnesia effect" that Kenny dying causes is actually increasing with every death.Hence why early episodes seem to contradict the whole "not knowing Kenny dies" thing. Each time Kenny dies, he accesses his more Humanoid Abomination traits more and more, generating a stronger psychic effect. The growing amnesia is likely a self defense mechanism from people to protect their minds from the Spawn of an Old One-that, and the fact that someone can die and come back with seemingly no explanation would strain the senses. Symptoms would start with being somewhat apathetic(even in his first appearance, their reactions to his death were rather blase), to only able to vaguely recall Kenny dying("you didn't die this time Kenny"), until they outright repress all memory(Mysterion Rises). Eventually people will start to forget Kenny dying while he's dying, if not start to go mad. Cartman could recall Kenny's death not just because he drank his ashes/shares one of his eyes, but because he's already mentally unstable, meaning the spawn of an Old One wouldn't jar him that much.
Oh my god! They killed Saddam!We have seen Saddam Hussein die at least two times throughout South Park's run, with one more reference to his death at the start of his movie (namely, he was killed by a huge cloud of flatulence, by a pack of wild boars and thrown back to Hell where he got impaled by a stalagmite). Through this, the cause of Saddam's death wouldn't be conflicting. Saddam would be in a similar situation as Kenny in the South Park universe, where he can't die and he keeps popping back up.
- Wasn't Not Without My Anus an in-universe drama show? It didn't actually depict "real" events within the universe, so Saddam actually didn't die at that point.
- The In Universe Ret-Con for his first death was being killed by a pack of wild boars. The News reporters mention this in the movie.
South Park is in a time warp.The series started during the Clinton administration, spanned the entire Bush administration, and into the Obama administration, yet somehow only two years have passed within South Park. Time passes differently in South Park, much slower than in the outside world.
Kenny can control when he comes back to life.While Immortality Hurts, Kenny generally just wants to live his life, so he will come back as soon as possible. The reason why he stayed dead for so long was because of how his friends were reacting-Kenny was so enthralled that his friends were actually concerned for him and were mourning him that he wanted them to remember as long as possible that he can't truly die.
The Stick of Truth will have a pack based on Jesus Vs. FrostyIt will revolve around the appearance of your character, leading to comments like, "What the hell's wrong with your eyes?" and "I thought only adults have noses."
Karen is immortal just like KennyI'm combining this with the "the longer it takes Kenny to die, the longer it takes to bring him back" theory. His little sister Karen has the same "curse" as him, but has only had one offscreen death, and doesn't remember it. This is why we don't see her for long periods of time. Or maybe it takes a while to gain the ability to remember deaths, so Kenny remembers because he has died so many times, but Karen just thinks it's a bad dream or false memory. OR Kenny and Karen know about this, and this is another reason why Kenny dubs the Mysterion "guardian angel" disguise, so that Karen feels like she has someone to relate to.
Eric Cartman was rather ill as baby/toddlerHe's a spoiled brat because Liane is afraid to discipline him because well... do you want the last thing you said to someone before they died to be a scolding?
KENNY was sexually abused...Mainly based on the fact that's he rather precocious when it comes to sexual terms.
They will do an episode that mocks the shipping community.It's rather odd that South Park of all shows is a haven for the shipping community, especially the Slash Fic sub-genre. I can imagine the writers doing an episode which mocks this by having the girls ship characters and write fanfiction in-universe, and the main characters reacting to the many ships. Bonus points if they have women try to ship them and be portrayed as pedophiles, considering how they're shipping under-age characters.
- Yep. "Cartman Finds Love" is a lovable play on it from several fronts, all at Kyle's expense.
All of the events of South Park are taken in Stan’s perspective, and are actually a figment of his imagination.The series isn’t taken place in his steps as we see him on the screen, but rather still happen because of his perspective. Even the intro for seasons 1-5 and 12-onwards show that the show is meant to take place in the way Stan sees it. Before the series, Stan spent the day with Jimbo and Ned and they gave him a bottle of whisky. Out of innocence and naivety Stan tried the whisky, and ending up getting drunk which resulted in fascinating illusions that interested him. In the beginning of the series, he kept secretly stealing his father’s whisky to continue seeing these illusions. By season five, he started to use the whisky as coping mechanism for the depression he felt after Kenny died, as a way to repress it and hope that Kenny can return again. By the time Stan turned ten, he made a pledge that he would stop drinking and become a better person. But by doing so, he failed to realize how severe his depression had become because he had never went for therapy, and his parents never suggested it to him. When he was introduced to the alcohol again, it offered a major boost of endorphins, but he realized he was hurting his best friend and found that to be unbearable, turning away from the alcohol just like he tried for his tenth birthday. Now Stan uses the whisky to deal with the annoyance of everybody (except his best friend) along with repressing his depression and insanity. Rather than being the Only Sane Man, Stan is the only character in the entire series who represses his insanity, which is at intensity worse than Eric Cartman. Randy uses alcohol in a similar case where he has become entirely bored with life and believes that being drunk is the only thing that keeps him entertained. Grandpa Marsh uses alcohol as a way to possibly remember happy memories, but to no avail. The only members of the Marsh family who don’t drink are Sharon and Shelley. Shelley already sees the world as shit, but she hates her family and avoids alcohol so she does not become them. Sharon has a less severe case of depression, but it has caused her to be unable to deal with change which is the only reason why she’s still married to Randy.
In "The Jeffersons" Cartman saw Michael Jackson/Jefferson as a father figureCartman cries himself to sleep at night because he doesn't have a dad. He wouldn't know what a good father was because he doesn't care about his friends' dads, so Michael Jackson's ways of connecting to children make Eric think that he would be a fun father. An alternative is that, on the outside, he thinks he just wants an adult friend (like in the NAMBLA episode) but his subconscious is aware of his need for a dad and will attach to anyone it thinks fits that role.
- This theory is supported by the beginning of "The Return of Chef". Everyone was sad to see Chef go, but Cartman was literally sobbing, and was the only character to do so. He probably took the Reasonable Authority Figure role that Chef provided way more seriously than the other boys ever did.
The kickstart of Imaginationland gives us a message.
- The kickstart to the Imaginationland story, where terrorists invade our imaginations, is supposed to represent that we're becoming so paranoid about terrorists attacks, we're basically letting them in.
Veronica Crabtree is Shelly Marsh from the future.Crabtree is miserable all the time and has No Indoor Voice. She yells at everyone and threatens people to keep them in line. Shelly threatens people as well and nearly yells as much as Crabtree while being miserable.
- Considering the state of Ms. Crabtree's teeth, the headgear clearly didn't work. This might explain her personality.
An episode in the next season will be based around Grumpy Cat
Saddam Hussein was behind Tooth Decay taking the Canadian Princess.He also hoped the Canadians would be too preoccupied with Scott the Dick, who was told that the Inuit's took the Princess, to think of tooth decay doing it. If tooth decay succeeded, then Saddam Hussein not only could use it to take over Canada, but maybe even the whole world! And he would have gotten away with it, if the Inuit's didn't know about the Princess's horrible mouth condition.
Kenny's immortality has something to do with the series' Comic-Book Time.And the Laser-Guided Amnesia has something to do with the fact that nobody questions why only 2 years have passed after 3 Presidential Administrations and about seven or eight Christmases.
Butter's parents abuse Butters because they're paranoid.Notice how whenever something happens to Butters or some general problem occurs in South Park, Randy and Linda Stotch always go to the worst conclusion. While this could just be Rule of Funny("There's nothing to fear, except for Super AIDS"), it could also be a sign of paranoia. Butter's parents are actually incredibly paranoid, thinking that the outside world is always trying to get you. This is the reason they punish Butters for relatively minor offences-to them, you have to follow a set rule to keep yourself safe, and Butters having all these crazy adventures result in "being raped and sodomized." The crueller emotional abuse comes from another element of their psychosis-overreaction to everything, which worsens their paranoia. Linda is the most obvious, considering how her response to Randy cheating on her at a gay parlour was to go nuts and try to kill Butters. Basically they're the Knight Templar Parent trope Gone Horribly Wrong.
At the end of Crack Baby Athletic Association Slash wasn't the one who paid the crack baby houseThere was only one person who knew about Kyle's plans to create the house for the crack babies. As out of character as this sounds for him, I think it was Cartman that made the donation. First of all, in the scene where they lose their money, the only one complaining about the losses is Kyle. Cartman, who would usually be the first to complain about getting gypped, instead complained about the fact that Slash wasn't real. So that could mean that he had secretly stashed a lot more money somewhere (this is Cartman after all) and for once in his life decided to use it for a good intention. Alternatively, he already paid for it, but was still annoyed about Slash being a fraud that it didn't sink in how much money he lost. Once he did realize it, though, he decided to put the guitar in the corner to make it seem like Slash was the donor. Not out of humbleness, though, he was probably embarrassed by how much he lost and decided to put the full blame on the fraud.
- However, that requires two things: One: Cartman actually caring about either the Crack Babies or Kyle (He only wanted to use the Crack Babies for money, and while in some twisted way he does care for Kyle, it's not to the point where he'd actively do something nice for him like that), and Two: He would have had to get over being told Slash was a lie. Knowing Cartman, he doesn't usually let go of things that early. The second option is more realistic, but still, it would require Cartman to almost instantly get over Slash's fraud.
Cthulhu mistook Cartman for one of his kind.Consider Cartman from Cthulhu's perspective: you're as old as the stars and just as alien. You can kill a biosphere with ease. To you, we're microbes. Then suddenly one of these Puny Earthlings not only comes up to you while remaining sane, but demands your help. Since most people know to run the fuck away from something like Cthulhu unless they're THAT badass, the leader of the Star Spawn thought that Cartman wasn't human-he just looks like one. This is why Cartman was capable of befriend Cthulhu instead of the Old One ignoring him/swatting Cartman like a bug. Now who did Cthulhu mistake Cartman for? The only member of the Cthulhu mythos who not cares what people do, but manipulates them with impunity: Nyarlathotep.
Religious figures in South Park aren't inherently divine, though religion can give them divinity.The universe of South Park has shown to not fit with religious creation stories: if Earth is an alien reality TV show, what is God supposed to be here? Remember the "Blainetology" episode, where the Super-Best friends feared that Blaine would gain enough followers to become one of them. This is because the same applies to the Super-Best friends. Humanity in South Park was capable of making an entire reality from their imagination, but religious figures like Jesus, Buddha, ect were so venerated and idolized that they became real people. The same goes for well-known mythological locations, like Heaven and Hell. Notice how Jesus doesn't seem like the badass messiah we love when people lose interest in him, such as said "Blainetology" episode and when people started betting on Satan. These religious figures are real enough to not simply have their personalities predetermined by cultural perceptions: God is really weird looking because He was sick of conforming to the stereotype and Satan thought that Being Evil Sucks. The only real god who's appeared on South Park? It's Cthulhu.
Cartman can remember some of Kenny's death because of his connection to Cthulhu.Either retroactively by Reality Warping, or because Cartman had some pre-existing connection that would let him make friends with Cthulhu, but either way, Cartman mentions in Cartmanland that Kenny dies all the time, so he is able to remember, at least some times. How? Kenny's immortality is tied to Cthulhu, so if Cartman can have some connection too, he can bypass Kenny's death obliviousness.
In the Series Finale, everyone except Kenny will die.
Canadian celebrities appear American because they're wealthy.Most of the Canadians that appear are rich in American money, James Cameron for example. Because they have lots of American money, they appear American.
- Does this mean Celine Dion is poor?
- No, it means she's only rich in Canada.
- Or because they can afford plastic surgery.
Kenny will become a real superhero.Sure, his body is normal. But look at it this way - he can practice all that awesome Batman shiznit to the extreme without worrying about dying. And he's used to pain - not numb, but he knows agony. All he needs is a Mentor to teach him Kick-boxing or something suitable.
Predictions for future Call Back episodes simaler to 200
- The Cult of Cthuhlu will return but this time, the Big Bad will be Nyarlathotep. Being Nyarlathotep, he will have an explination for Kenny's immortality, but will hold it over his head.
- In addition to this, he will bring a Call Back from the movie; make it seem like Shelia is on another crusade that could start a war, so the public can have somthing to scapegoat.
- Return of old characters such as Saddam and Darth Chef and Ensemble Darkhorse Characters such as Damian, Gregory, and Kelly.
Predictions for the finale of the Black Friday saga
- The Wii U wins.
Kyle's anime version in Good Times With Weapons is his idealized versionStan and Kenny both have blue eyes, which they have in canon. Kyle has brown eyes but straight black hair. His eyes are probably accurate but Kyle has been shown to hate his curly hair so he probably wishes it was straight. It's unknown if he dislikes that his hair is red too though.
The Kids in the Future
- Stan and Kyle invent a new game
- Cartman becomes an adventurer and accused of cannibalism
- Kenny becomes an actor then a secret agent
- Butters becomes a mormon and then a porn star
- Riiiight. Yeah, no, pretty much jossed due to Trey being the only writer on the episode. But nice try.
Kim Kardashian (in the South Park universe) has the same power as Kenny.A crazed gunman killed her at the end of "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs". She was mentioned several times in "The Hobbit", but as someone living, with no memory that she had once died- just like Kenny. Continuity applies to Kanye West, who refers to himself as a "recovering gay fish" in the episode, but not to her unless she's in a Kenny-like loop perhaps related to her status as a hobbit.
- Many celebrities who've been killed reappear later on, like Bill Gates. He's shot in the head in the movie, but reappears later on with a scar on his head. In "Die Hippie Die" the mayor shoots herself in the head, but is shown with a bandage on her head later on. It's very possible in the South Park universe to recover from a gun to the head.
Cartman is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.On top of his hatred of the Jews, hippies, and gingers. He's dressed up as Hitler at least twice, once was trying to create a group of Neo Nazis under the guise of a Mel Gibson Fan Club.
- If Hitler is reincarnated into Cartman, how is he still in Hell?
Two Episodes in Season 13 were Take That's against Time WarnerIt's not unknown that there are rivalries between Viacom and Time Warner. Since South Park is one of Viacom's Cash Cow Franchise's, it was the perfect opportunity to bash their rival. The first was in "The Ring". The episode features a slut named Tammy Warner, which isn't very subtle nor discernible from Time Warner. This could be use to imply that Time Warner loves to sell out. The second was a bit less blatant but still there in "Whale Whores", where at the end the Japanese become bent on wiping out the cow and the chicken. This one may be a stretch, but you never know.
Harry Potter exists in the South Park universeThere have been references to Harry Potter in the series before, but not a single Harry Potter character ever appeared in Imaginationland. If the books exist in the South Park Universe, but the characters aren't anywhere to be found in Imaginationland, it's possible that the characters are real and that perhaps the books were published by a Squib or a Muggle who knew about them.
- Kyle's Psychic outburst at the end of "Cartman's Incredible Gift" strongly resembled Accidental Magic, which could indicate that Kyle is a Muggleborn.
- That's not the only possible magic performed by Kyle. In "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000", Kyle accidentally phased himself out of reality before merging with it and eventually returning to normal.
There will be an episode mocking Tumblr Social Justice WarriorsBecause Matt and Trey would totally want to jump on that.
- Seemingly confirmed with the new episode "The Cissy", which is set to lampoon Tumblr trends like "transtrenders"note .
Cartman has Munchausen SyndromeHis mom ignores him and his friends hate him, so he'll do anything to get attention. Maybe the AIDS episode was also a hoax.
The episode "You're getting old" was just Stans dream.
There will be an in-universe explanation for season 18 episodes referencing each other.They would be referencing the change in the format.
The bathroom labeled "Cissy" will be shown again.Because the show has tighter continuity now.
- Confirmed in "The Magic Bush."
As a result of the "Cissy" episode, Mr. Garrison will have his own episode in which he tries to figure out what defines him.Possibly season 18 episode 4.
There will be an episode that deals with Butters' desire to burn down the school's gym.Once again, tighter continuity.
The money Randy was hiding in the wall will show up again later in the season.At some point in the season he will need that money for something important.
The show will continue to have continuity this season, but will quickly change back to Negative ContinuityMatt and Trey are both known to play the Trolling Creator trope to a T, and could also revert back to Negative Continuity just to piss off the fandom
- OP still! As a counter WMG: The show will actually STAY with the continuity since it has become popular in Western Animation'
The South Park main cast, with a small exception to Cartman, are Hipsters.Taking into account that Stan, Kyle, and Kenny tend to hate anything that is popular they fall into this category.
Season 18 episode 7 will deal with Randy's "wine tasting" problem."Freemium Isn't Free" seems to foreshadow this.
An episode will reference Keira Knightley's topless photoshoot.It was recent and it would inspire other actresses to take pictures of themselves nude to prevent people from Photoshopping pictures of them. This could be a follow-up on the plot of "The Hobbit."
All of South Park has been a virtual reality.In "Grounded Vindaloop," we see that the real world looks just like our world, whereas the two-dimensional world that we have seen is virtual. This would explain Negative Continuity and how Kenny keeps coming back to life.
There will be an episode on Gamergate.It's becoming increasingly obvious. Perhaps it'll be for the season 18 finale.
Hatsune Miku will join CartmanBra's hologram revolution.
Season 18 will end up being South Park's version of the 8th season (aka the Dream Season) of Dallas, with all the events being nothing more than one of the characters experiencing Oculus Rift.The way things are shaping up (with the events of part 1 and the preview clip of part 2), the two-part finale of South Park is definitely going include references of some sort to the previous eight episodes of the season. The only problem: how will part 2 be able to sneak in a nod to "Grounded Vindaloop", an episode that is pretty much set in a VR version of South Park. Hence, it's likely that the final scene of "#HappyHolograms" will reveal that the whole season was basically the experience of one of the main characters using Oculus Rift. As for which one, the most likely choice would be Randy, given how he was not only missing from "Grounded Vindaloop" (the only episode this season to not include him in one scene), but also it would explain the on-going plot of Randy being the true identity of Lorde.
- Although Steve and his Customer Service office do make a cameo appearance.
The Previously On for #HappyHolograms will be an epic recap of the entire eighteenth season.Plus, an irrelevant clip from a non-Season-18 episode, just like how the recap in the last part of the Black Friday trilogy had a clip from "Taming Strange" for no reason.
The season 19 premiere will have at least one season 18 reference.Hopefully they keep the continuity.
- Who knows, what if Cartman is trapped in his room due to the alloy that kept others from going in when he was "Cartmanbra", plus many people would like to see what happens to Shelley once she discovered that Randy and Lorde are one and the same.
- Confirmed! While not as united as season 18, PC Principal makes several references to the show, including to Cissy when stating South Park was un PC.
Sgt. Yates and his Police force formed after the "Chickenlover" incident
- According to that episode Officer Barbrady was the ONLY lawman in South Park, perhaps after the "Chickenlover" incident The Mayor played it safe and formed a much bigger Police force with Sgt. Yates heading it.
Cartman is becoming a powerful narrator.His Cartmanbra persona manifesting in the classroom and the producer's office and other physical non-recording locations are probably either a narrator quirk or a sign of power.
Kenny has Irish heritage.Because "Mc Cormick" is about as Irish as a surname can get. Also because of the poor Irish stereotype.
- "Mc" is scotitsh, "O" would be irish. So, no.
- "Mc" is used by both Scots and Irish, it's short for "Mac" which means "son of" in both dialects of Gaelic.
Kenny is a trans male, or maybe a really devoted cross dresser.He wears the parka to hide his girly voice.
Shelly is lesbian.
- Her angry attitude isn't because of her headgear, or the fact she sees the world as literal "turds" like Stan when he turned 10, or because she has constant PMS. It's Gaynst.
- I can't really imagine her putting up with men or boys. As for her 22 year old boyfriend, she was just expermenting.
- Cartman thought she wanted a picture of breast in "Preschool".
- And of course, the obvious stereotype.
The old man in “Insecurity” is the milkman.It explains his role in the episode. The old farmer used to be the milkman, and still hasn’t given up on his old habits. In order to avoid suspicion, he pretends the milkman was someone else, and uses the GPS man as a scapegoat.
In season 19 episode 3, Butters will Skype with Charlotte.She said that she would Skype with him when she got home.
Kim Davis will be the topic of a season 19 episode.She has certainly been all over the news recently.
Kyle will finally be able to deliver a speech again in the season 19 finale.The finale will involve him finally being able to resolve things with honesty again. He may even take back what he said about Caitlyn Jenner being a hero.
Mr. Garrison's presidential campaign will carry into season 20.It would be airing 2016 in the weeks leading up to the US Presidential campaign. Garrison may or may not become president, if only for a little while.
Cartman's feelings about having Whole Foods in South Park will be explored.It was established in "Coon vs. Coon and Friends" that Cartman does not like "organic crap", and he and Cthulhu destroyed every Whole Foods in the country at the time. Now that South Park actually has a Whole Foods, we have a potential motivating factor for Cartman to get fed up with South Park's ongoing PC attitude.
Reality will make a return during the season 19 finale, if not sooner.Reality never can stay dead, after all.
Craig really is a homosexual.He was just upset that someone outed him before he could confess.
Ike's experiences in clown school will show up later in season 19.This could happen season 19 episode 5 at the earliest.
Craig x Tweek will become canon.Currently, the South Park website, is asking for Yaoi fanart for the two. This may end up with Tweek and Craig dating canonically on the show.
- This has been confirmed.
Instead of it becoming canon, it'll be a Running Joke.It's South Park, guys. I have my doubts that it'll become canon.
- This troper has a feeling that the episode will be similar to "Cartman Finds Love."
In the promotional pictures, Craig was only trying to button up Tweek's shirt for him - Tweek wouldn't let him and it led to a messy argument.This probably isn't true, but the theory came from Tumblr.
PC Principal is secretly Crab PeopleForcing the town into a more docile, less threatening state: check. Rarely walks normally (only once) and mostly moves through a strange scuttling movement: Check!
- The ending of Naughty Ninjas seems to suggest that he is plotting something sinister.
Leslie will never learn to keep her mouth shutNo matter how many times PC Principal tells her, that girl just never seems to keep her fucking pie hole shut. At this point the poor girl's probably a lost cause.
The woman who complained about Lorde using the ladies' room has something to do with PC PrincipalOne of her daughters closely resembles Leslie, only the daughter shown earlier in "The Cissy" had lighter hair.
The Entire Season is anAd for the Upcoming South Park Game.
PC Principal kept telling Leslie to shut up because......the "PC" in his name stands for "Premium Content," or "Paid Content." Seeing as how it has been revealed that Leslie is really an advertisement and that PC Principal is likely an ad himself, or used to be one, this would make a lot of sense. Paid and premium content are often touted as being ad-free. Seeing as how Leslie is an advertisement, PC Principal is conforming to his nature by shutting her up. That is, shutting down ads.
The Season 19 Finale won't be more epic than Season 18 FinaleBut Season 20 will have even more ContinuityNod and ContinuityPorn.
If Donald Trump actually wins the presidency, Mr. Garrison will continue to serve as his stand-in, in this show.
There will eventually be a South Park/Simpsons crossoverBased on the success of the Simpsons Guy and Simpsorama, and how the show has referenced this series countless times. Both series nowadays deal with wacky off-the-wall storylines so it could work. The only problem with this would be how to make the two art styles work alongside each other.
South Park takes place in the same universe as UndertaleThe reason why Kenny always comes back whenever he dies, and no one else remembers? He's filled with determination.
The Ads were deliberately misrepresenting South Park onlineWhen PC principal is introduced, he goes on a rant against South Park, but several of his facts are very plainly wrong. However, he also mentions that he got the information from googling the town. And what's one of the plot points for the season? That ads are taking over so much, news has become indistinguishable from them. What if the ads were deliberately making South Park look more wrong than it was, so that PC Principal would push for change that much harder? Publish new versions of old stories to make the town look worse (Chef's death, the great wall of south park), don't have stories with minorities mention their hometown (Timmy founding Handicar and Token being a member of Faith+1), cover up local communities (Disabled from the handicar episode, Iranians and lesbians from D-Yikes), etc.
Celebrity life is cheap because of cloning.The U.S government has a bunch of cloning facilities. Whenever a celebrity dies in some undignified manner(which is pretty common in South Park), their bankers just pay the hundreds of thousands needed for the expense of cloning them. It's not a true means of immortality as the clones will still age and only famous people get to use it it, but it does help the media cover up incidents from the Momus of domiciles. If they can't be revived(ie: they died in Real Life), either the DNA samples have been tampered with, they request it no be used or it's not something they can reconstruct. Kenny is wholly unique in that he's flat-out resurrected with eldritch magic instead of the rich-people cloning club. As for Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, Hussein managed to sneak him out of Hell, while for Jesus it's kind of what he's famous for.
The ads were a tool of the big corporations.The ads were actually part of a nefarious plot by the corporations to outprice the middle-class residents of America, so they could bulldoze entire suburbs and build giant factories. Why? MONEY. That's all the corporations care about. Also because they wanted to stop outsourcing manufacturing to China so they can bring back the "Made in America" label, but above all else, MONEY. Oh, and the middle-class residents? They would be enslaved as free labor, and force them to work 24/7 without rest. ALL FOR MONEY. And if the government tries to invervene, the corporations would signal the Russians to invade.
When commenting on the 2016 Election the show will use a Call Back to their previous Douche and Turd episode.However, there will be a twist: Hillary Clinton will be the Douche, and Donald Trump will be some other option that would be truly catastrophic if selected. The boys will be dumbfounded by people's inability to pick the bad option over the Civilization-ending one.
- Confirmed for Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich on the 2016 Election, but Jossed as Hillary Clinton is Turd Sandwich and Mr. Garrison is Giant Douche. Time will tell for the rest, though.
Timmy is the only one who knows of Kenny's immortality.In "Cripple Fight" he tried to kill Jimmy by dressing him up as Kenny, hoping whatever force kept killing Kenny would be tricked into killing Jimmy. Timmy's mental handicap makes him immune to whatever force is wiping everyone's memories.
Chinpokomon Go will be a thing in Season 20.Because why not?
Garrison will cross the Moral Event Horizon when he mocks Timmy and or JimmyIf he's going to be the Trump stand-in on the show and with Jimmy's aspirations to be a reporter, Jimmy will absolutely take him to task over his preposterous plans for the country and how impossible they would be (much like John Oliver's deconstruction of Trump's border wall rhetoric). After doubling down his already flawed arguments, Garrison and his fans would relentlessly bully and intimidate Jimmy and likely, Timmy, For the Lulz only to find that everyone regards him as a bigger piece of shit than Cartman.
- At this point, he'd be more likely to do this to throw the election.
Cartman ate FluffyIt's an unpleasant thought but it makes so much sense.
The next game will have everyone as ninja'sAnd there will be a three part episode with them as ninja's to set it up.
"Chickenlover" will be called back in an episode centered around the recently infamous McChicken incident.After the controversial real-life incident regarding a guy showing a video of him having sex with a McDonald's McChicken sandwhich, there will be an episode centered around that controversy, thus making a callback to the Season 2 episode "Chickenlover".
Member Berries will be responsible for most of the problems in Season 20Near the end of the Season 20 premiere, it is revealed that Member Berries, along with all the good parts of the past, also makes people remember the darker aspects as well. The berries have already shown to be in effect when one of the Senators asked J. J. Abrams that they need his "Member Berries" in rebooting the anthem, and a lot of viewers believe that Gerald being the "skankhunt42" that's been harassing the female students on the elementary school message board is a result of him having the berries (with some speculating that the wine he drank before getting on the board is made out of them). As for Mr. Garrison leading the polls in terms of the 2016 Presidental Election, given how he's serving as South Park's Expy of Donald Trump, who most people remember from his business deals in the 1980's and The Apprentice, and you can buy the theory that people are supporting him not due to his politcal beliefs, but rather due to the power of the Berries.
The Ads will returnDid you honestly think PC Princpal killing Leslie would stop the ads? She said there will be more of them and they would eventually strike back and continue what they started in season 19.
- Further to this, the ads are responsible for the creation of the Member Berries. They killed Gerald and replaced him with a sexist ad to start a gender war and hope the boys and girls of South Park Elementary wipe each other out physically, leaving their corporate overlords free to bulldoze the school and create a massive factory.
- After all, why did Garrison run for President to begin with? He was fed up with PC Principal.
the rare obscure charaters from the past will reappear and lampshade their disappearance in time of the 20th anniversarySeriously? When has anyone last heard from Terrance Mephisto, Scuttlebutt, Super Adventure Club, Pirate Guinea pig, the visitors, Mecha-Streisand, and that muslim prophet no one is supposed to say the name of?
Each episode of Season 20 will be a reboot of a past South Park episode.With all the talks about rebooting from the 1st episode, it could be guessed that the other episodes of Season 20 will be a reference to a past episode.
Wendy will rebel against the girls and go back to Stan.In "Skank Hunt", it's quite obvious Wendy doesn't want to dump Stan, but does so out of peer pressure. At some point in Season 20, Wendy will rebel against the girls and side with the boys. After all, she's quite the tomboy herself, and she expressed doubt about the breakup plan, but went through with it anyway after Annie coerced her. This will make the gender war complicated.
Ike's going to become a cyberbullyIn "Skank Hunt", Gerald sits down with Ike and tries to downplay the amount of damage skankhunt42 has caused, emphasizing how famous he's becoming. Ike is young and impressionable, so it's possible he'll take Gerald's words to heart and start cyberbullying people in order to become famous. Since Ike is a fan of Youtubers, he may start by trolling Youtube comment sections.
There will be a Troll Episode about Mysterion interrupting a major cliffhanger.That's why Kenny isn't appearing in recent episodes.
Mysterion/Kenny is the one who knows that Gerald is skankhunt42.
Gerald's reason for trollingDuring the montage in Skank Hunt, he dealt with a few inconveniences, but took them well. It's possible that he became skankhunt42 as a way to blow off steam for his stress.
Gerald's wine is made with 'member berries.Randy heard the 'member berries saying odd things. Perhaps they remind Gerald of a time when it was easier to say politically incorrect comments.
- Jossed. He doesn't know what Member Berries are.
Randy is the one who knows the identity of Skankhunt42.He's been doing some investigating regarding 'member berries, and maybe this has led him to a conclusion about the troll's identity.
The upcoming Dreamworks movie Trolls will be referenced.Season 20 focuses on internet trolling, after all.
The upcoming Netflix series Trollhunters will be referenced.
The Member Berries were created by Crab People.They hope that the gender wars will cause humanity to destroy itself.
The Member Berries will be destroyed by Randy by season 20's end..Randy will find out what the member berries are doing to the people who eat them, and take it upon himself to get rid of every last one of them.
Cartman and Heidi are scheming.I suspect that Cartman is still capable of engaging in the kind of plots that he has pulled off before, but now has recruited Heidi into his plans. Perhaps they are scheming together, but I also suspect that Cartman is scheming over her as he makes her think that they are scheming together.
Harambe will be referenced.Butters has already started a "wieners out" movement, and in real life people have been saying "Dicks out for Harambe!" The two things will probably get connected somehow.
The gender war at South Park Elementary will come to blows.Towards the end of the season, the boys and girls will engage in a massive brawl that will leave many named characters dead. But then it'll turn out that everyone who died was a reboot created by JJ Abrams. How is this possible? Think Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
Member Berries were made by Premium Content to make people forget about them/ or distract them.Also J.J. Abrams and Heidi are premium content.
An episode will have the DDoS attack that made sites like Twitter, Netflix, Soundcloud, Spotify, and Amazon inaccessible.This season has been about Twitter and trolling, so the creators are bound to jump all over this.
Cartman really has no ulterior motive.It's Heidi who's manipulating him.
- Alternatively, they're manipulating each other, or are co-conspirators.
Cartman secretly eats Member Berries.It could explain why he's been obsessing with funny women and his like of the new Ghostbusters movie... and since the super fruits are homophobic it can explain why he fell in love with Heidi Turner and hasn't done anything Hoyay with Kyle or Butters so far this season.
- This could almost be confirmed. In "Fort Collins", while he and Heidi are talking to Kyle while he goes to the bathroom, Cartman says the following quote: "I remember not that long ago, Kyle, when you told me in this very room I believe, that you were going to prove who the troll was no matter what. Do you remember that, Kyle? Where's that Kyle?", and then he nostalgiacally reflects on the old Kyle. This could very well indeed imply that he secretly eats 'member berries.
Member Berries were created by JJ Abrams jerking off into a bush.It's the only possible explanation why the Member Berries are capable of sentience, have faces, and the ability to talk.
Even if Trump loses the election, Garrison will still become president in the South Park universe.Christie and his staff will drag him back kicking and screaming if they have to. Also, this would hardly be the first time the writers have deviated from real life.
- Jossed. Trump actually won the election. And thus Garrison will become the new POTUS. He'll probably be dragged kicking and screaming into the Oval Office.
Freja Ollengard was murdered.When we see her allegedly jump to her death, it looks for a moment like she is trying to stop herself from actually falling. Moreover, isn't it a little odd that someone who has run a support group for women with breast cancer for years is suddenly made suicidal by the type of prank Bart Simpson would pull? Her death is the perfect catalyst for Lennart Bedrager to seize control of Denmark and destroy everybody's privacy... and as it turns out, his name is Danish for "imposter". Could he not be what he seems?
Kyle thought that Sheila was pissing on Gerald because of her contempt for him.The South Park kids may know more about sex than their average Real Life counterparts, but I don't think they have ever been established to know what fetishes are. Kyle walks in on his parents having urination sex, and is completely disgusted. Was this just because it's gross, or does he think that the gender war has gotten so bad that even the adults have been dragged into it? Note that this is among the last things he sees before joining Butters's movement.
Mr. Garrison will be forced back into the race by Vladimir Putin.In real-life, Russia clearly wants Trump in the White House they can have a puppet who will ruin America and give Russia free reign to do whatever they want in Eurasia. What if South Park!Putin wants Garrison in the White House because he knows Garrison will ruin America with his lack of experience?
The only one who can destroy the Member Berries...is Zack Snyder.It seems logical that the one who's managed to harsh a lot of people's nostalgia buzz would be the Member Berries' natural enemy.
The girls will apologize to their ex-boyfriends and get back with them after realizing none of them were skankhunt42, and we'll get to see who all the boys' girlfriends were.Heidi will inform all of South Park elementary how she found out that nobody at school is skankhunt42 based on the emoji analysis she used. This will result in the girls apologizing to the boys and getting back with their ex-boyfriends, and most importantly it will be revealed who was dating who (except for Stan and Token because we already knew they were dating Wendy and Nichole) since some of the major characters (like Kenny, Jimmy and Clyde) were shown heartbroken after presumably receiving breakup notes from the girls and we never got to see who they were dating. Or alternatively the girls would feel like jackasses once they realize skankhunt42 is neither a student nor a teacher but an adult and the boys would be so pissed off at them for this and their betrayal that they might not want to have anything to do with the girls because of their mistake.
- It appears that when Stan tries to reason with Wendy, the rest of the boys (Butters in particular) call him out on it. This indeed implies that the boys will never forgive the girls for their mistake, but Stan is the only wise one who's willing to forgive his girlfriend and get back with her.
Gerald's fateBy the time this season ends, Gerald would either be.. 1. Arrested for his internet crimes. 2. Surprisingly and unexpectedly killed off as a Cruel Twist Ending or Wham Episode. or 3. Gets away with it seeing as the Crapsack World of South Park rewards evil idiots like Cartman, Randy, and Officer Yates.
- To add to #1, in addition to being arrested, Sheila will divorce his ass, and Kyle will take Cartman's place as the most-hated kid in school.
- When the latter happens, Kyle will constantly have to inform everyone at school that he wasn't responsible for Gerald's action, but everyone will be oblivious to this fact and still hate on Kyle, much to his annoyance. This will result in Kyle trying his hardest for everyone to appreciate him again and to put Cartman back as the most-hated kid at school.
- But Cartman, having gone back to his old self after Heidi either dumps or is killed, will push back at Kyle's attempts to regain his lost reputation by using it as an opportunity to turn the entire school against the Jews. This will ultimately bring the gender war to an end as the boys and girls unite against a common enemy, and come to realize that skankhunt42 was one of the parents.
- #3 has been confirmed; Gerald got away with it.
One day there will be a Greater Scope Villain behind South Park's stupidity.With the Member Berries we know that some of the stupidity is due to a conspiracy/outside forces. As a massive twist, it'll turn out that there's an actual force responsible for the world of South Park's idiocy and acting like some sort of satire in-universe; a conspiracy by a pastiche of the creators trying to take over the world. They'd probably be the Final Boss of the series, and will be the closest the series has to a Knight of Cerebus (though The Comically Serious as well). Restraining Bolts keeping Cartman as a Nice Guy from returning into the bigoted sociopathic Jerkass we all know and love. But since the Trolltrace project was a success which will inevitably result in exposing all of the Antics and Trolling Cartman committed in the past (e.g. feeding Scott Tenorman his own parents, plotting to use Tourette's Syndrome as excuse to deliver the most Anti-Semitic speech ever, taking control of the Eldritch Abomination Cthulhu himself, attemping World Domination via Commentary, etc) will definitely make Heidi erupt into an epic rant about how Eric is the lowest of the low, that he deserved having his electronics destroyed, and that Heidi herself will never, ever want to speak to the "fat abomination" ever again. The only person Cartman sincerely loved and adored all the most was Heidi, his only true love and reason to reform himself, and if this fragile link is broken it will drive him into the Despair Event Horizon and revert back to the sociopathic Straw Nihilist self that he was before, but this time turned Up to Eleven. Everyone, especially the boys who destroyed his electronic equipment will be annihilated under Infernal Retribution that would make the Scott Tenorman incident look like Care Bears.
- On the bright side, perhaps the return of Evil Cartman is the final key to stop the Member Berries from taking over the world. But then again, "Member when Cartman was the poster boy for Jerkass?"
- It is also a possible way to reset the series, since Fans have been complaining about the loss of Cartman's legendary Politically Incorrect Jerkassery in the past.
If/when Heidi breaks up with Cartman...She will look at him face to face, and she will say, "Screw you, Cartman. I'm going home." She will then walk away, and Cartman will give some last few glances towards her before walking off in dejection, in a Call Back to "Chef Goes Nanners".
- More realistically, Cartman will pull out the gun he got at the end of Season 19 and shoot her dead, before going off to end the gender war by beating up Butters and calling everyone out for their utter stupidity, telling them there's a much bigger threat. Of course, no one believes him, the boys will accuse him of taking the girls' side, and the gender war becomes deadly as nameless background boys and girls are killed in a massive, bloody battle.
There will be an episode mocking the series' fanfiction.Among the things that will show up include Fandom Specific Plots, rampant yaoi shippings, the sudden appearances of Mary Sues, and Charlie Pierzynski. The boys would find every element (except Charlie) undesirable, and work to get rid of it all. In the end, they succeed, and there's a Tear Jerker moment when they realize they have to destroy Charlie as well, but she's made peace with this fact.
Mr. Garrison will be President and be Put on a BusBecause of Real Life Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 elections. Like how Principal Victoria was replaced by PC Principal the status of teacher for the boys will inevitably be someone else or a new character. Mr. Garrison will of course still appear as cameo in the show, but as President his role in the town of South Park is severely diminished, and will only appear in big highly-political scenes.
- From a writing point of view, why would they do such a thing? Now they have their very own non-copyright stand in for the president, he's to South Park what Mayor Quimby is to Simpsons
- It ends Garrison's political career and brings him back to South Park while acknowledging Hillary Clinton's real life loss.
- It's a jab against Donald Trump and criticism of his policies by adding a primate as President.
- By having an animal president the Crapsack World of Stupid the show is infamous for is kept consistent. Hey, a Rabbit became proven as the successor of St. Peter, so why not?
There's going to be a reference to Sausage Party.Norm of the North has already been compared to the fake trailers from Season 6's "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" and it's garnered itself the reputation of being one of, it not, the worst animated movie ever made. So with those two things in mind, it's hard not to see him being brought back for this season with him being the true villain responsible for everything that's happened in the season.
- He was the one responsible for making Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich the presidential candidates.
- He is the real creator of the Member Berries and had them make constant references to Star Wars in order to make J. J. Abrams a Red Herring (which Randy fell for).
- Tying into a WMG above, he was the one who murdered Freja Ollengard and made it look like a suicide.
- He is the one actually in charge of TrollTrace with Bedrager being The Dragon.
- He was the one who got the Member Berries to turn Caitlyn Jenner an Unwitting Pawn in his plan and got Garrison the win as President.
- We can now say this is Jossed.
The Member Berries will infect Stan.One of Stan's brainwashed family members (well, his dad Randy) will infect him and then he will infect Wendy by vomiting over her like he used to, only with Member Berry juice.
Cartman is getting brainwashed by Amy Schumer.Cartman saying that every time Amy Schumer talks about her vagina he "loses his mind" is foreshadowing that she's brainwashing him.
- Doubtful, Cartman has been fixated on vaginas ever since "Butterballs", Inside Amy Schumer aired in 2012 and before that Cartman was too much of a sexist bigot to care.
- Alternatively, watching Amy Schumer is killing his brain cells.
Heiman is a dysfunctional relationship.Heidi before s20 hated Cartman to the core, but after both of them were driven from the Internet and drove them to Despair everybody treated them as dead- in other words, social stigma and ostracism. When the entire world has expelled them, who do they turn to? Each other of course. And the first thing Heidi, crippled by severe loneliness and who had nothing to lose, did for Cartman? She, apparently due to Despair Event Horizon, offered to show him her vagina e.g. metaphor for sex. Yes, in Real Life sexual promiscuity is a common response to depression (e.g. Sex for Solace) and it does not completely solve the true problems in a person's psychology. Despite their external appearance of complete satisfaction it is still clear that they are still dysfunctional, Heidi being obsessed with hunting down Skankhunt 42 resulting in her alliance with Trolltrace, and Cartman trying to sabotage her plans as he fears that his past crimes will be exposed thus destroying whatever remained of their love. Cartman and Heidi may have feelings for each other to the point of having sex but their past agendas still dominate their minds to the point that Cartman, instead of the normal way of telling the Truth to Heidi and saying sorry for all he has done in the past, plans an utterly unrealistic ambition: banishment to Mars. This is a sign of Cartman's paranoia and by trying to escape Trolltrace's wrath and keep everything secret from Heidi he is only creating more strife against his love's ambition to expose Skankhunt. When Skankhunt is exposed as Gerald Broflovski all their troubles which they try to keep secret will have been All for Nothing, thus, since they had sex will definitely cause massive conflict in their relationship as they call each other Traitor.
If there's one person who is highly resistant to Member Berries infection then there's one: PC PrincipalIn Season 19 PC Principal and his fraternity appeared to be major villains but in the end after killing Leslie and the Ads he had Character Development into a Reasonable Authority Figure. PC Principal turns out to be a Well-Intentioned Extremist, he may be strict in promoting progressive ideals and the issue of being offensive, but he can still be reasoned with, while the Member Berries on the other hand seeks to brainwash Humanity to return to the past. The reason why PC Principal's fraternity is strictly training themselves in ensuring progressive behaviour is because he actually knows about the Member Berries, and to prevent the Member Berries from destroying the world he had to become ruthless. Considering that Randy and most other adults are being infected by Member Berries it is possible that PC Principal possesses enough willpower to resist the Infection and team up with survivors such as Stan.
- "Member the late 60's where the hippies dominated and everyone could be almost anything they wanted to?" "Member the collectives?""Oh I member!"
Stan and Wendy will get back together and be considered traitors.Stan will hear from Cartman about Heidi's emoji analysis and come to realize skankhunt42 was one of the parents. He informs Wendy, who believes him because she never considered it, and feels remorse for dumping Stan over the matter. Not that she didn't feel remorse before, as she reveals she never wanted to go through with the plan in the first place, but Annie and Nichole, in private, threatened to rat on her to the police for beating up Cartman in "Breast Cancer Show Ever". So, they get back together...and are immediately viewed as traitors by the boys and girls. Everywhere they go, they're jeered at, and it comes to a head when Butters has Stan kidnapped and he personally beats him. On the girls' side, the police are informed about Wendy beating up Cartman. The police don't care, saying Cartman has committed so many crimes (chief among them imprisoning Butters, feeding Scott Tenorman his own parents, and killing Justin Bieber with Cthulhu), but he hasn't been arrested because the cops don't want to arrest a minor or incur the wrath of the PC Fraternity, not to mention they're too focused on trying to hunt down rogue holograms and living ads. None of this tears Stan and Wendy apart. Instead, they form a third faction for any couples wise enough to get back together, and go around spreading the message of gender-equality. PC Principal is delighted by the third faction, and uses it as an example of boys and girls coming together for a greater cause.
Cartman will attempt to kill Butters and as a result Heidi will break up with him and get in a new relationship with Butters.Since it's pretty obvious that Butters is trying to steal Heidi from Cartman, this will anger him so much that he will go as far as trying to murder him and thus go back to his old makes-you-eat-your-own-parents self. As a result, Heidi will be shocked beyond words about how cruel and dark Cartman truly is, and will dump him to be in a relationship with Butters.
- A few problems:
- 1. Butters' nice behavior isn't necessarily trying to steal Heidi from Cartman, he's just genuinely sweet.
- 2. Butters probably still has feelings for Charlotte.
- 3. Cartman isn't likely to resort to murder against Butters; he knows Butters is terrified of him anyway, and threatening him would probably solve the problem just as well.
- Jossed; Butters really isn't trying to take Heidi from Cartman.
In Season 21, Kyle will have a story arc dedicated to the aftermath of his parents' actions.Not only did his mom instigate a war with Canada in the movie, but his dad's trolling led to most of the problems that happened in Season 20, including a war with Denmark. Even if Kyle tries to ignore the problem, everyone else will remember what his parents, particularly Gerald, have done. Cartman would be able to use his parents' actions as examples to justify his anti-semetic beliefs, and perhaps convince people to join him, assuming he goes back to being his old self. Considering how the girls were willing to judge all the boys for the actions of one internet troll, and how ugly the gender war got in Season 20, he might be able to get everyone to judge Kyle, particularly because his dad is the troll responsible for the school-wide gender war. Unlike the gender war which split the school into two factions, only two students would suffer from the discrimination Cartman would instigate, assuming Kyle and Ike are the only Jewish students. Because of this, Kyle will become too afraid to stand up for anything fearing that he'll end up starting a war of his own, just like his parents. Star Wars fanatic; what did you expect?
We'll get to hear Heidi's skeleton and skunk joke later.She'll tell it to someone who's above patronizing her and she'll realize she's not funny.
There will be a nostalgic episode based on what South Park used to be before fans thought They Changed It, Now It Sucks.As part of the series' 20th anniversary, there will be an episode based on the show's early seasons, with numberous call backs and Continuity Nods to the old episodes: Kenny will die for the first time in forever, Stan will barf on Wendy when she comes near him, the boys will be shown at the bus stop, and so on.
- Since a lot of fans missed the character, Pip might come Back from the Dead in the episode.
Lennart Bedrager IS Freja Ollegard.Now that we know what Denmark is up to, the whole Trolltrace thing is a set up for world domination! Now some WMGs say that Freja Ollegard was murdered and was made to LOOK LIKE a suicide... but what if (alternately) Freja Ollegard FAKED her death and has a new identity to make the plan into a reality... also as a foreshadowing that further proves this claim... "Bedrager" roughly translates to "con-man" or "impostor" in English... so he is a imposter or fake identity... All Just a Dream, in Call Back to the Season 2 episode "City on the Edge of Forever". I mean whoever heard of Cartman actually liking a girl despite the Hoyay with Kyle, Butters, and Ben Affleck in the past seasons?
Episode 9 will begin with the other internet trolls beating the ever loving shit out of Gerald or alternately have Dildo Schwaggins outright telling Lennart Bedrager that Gerald is skankhunt42.Because seriously... WHO THE FUCK WOULD FRAME THEIR OWN TODDLER SON FOR HIS SELFISH NEED TO TROLL?!? That and Dildo seemed shocked Gerald would not only do his vicious trolling for fun but would do it despite having a good family and good life... what Gerald did crossed that line!
- Jossed: the other trolls do not harm Gerald.
There will be an episode calling out the fandom for letting Cartman off the hook for all the crap he's pulled over the years while being pissed off at other characters like Gerald.Gerald has definitely crossed the Moral Event Horizon by framing Ike, and fan reactions have involved people hoping he dies for his actions, and these wishes for Gerald to die go as far back as the second episode of season 20, before we saw just how far Gerald was willing to go. And why were people mad? Because the other boys destroyed Cartman's electronics. Gerald was only indirectly responsible for that, yet people wanted his head on a platter before he framed Ike, and even before the Olympian killed herself. Cartman, on the other hand, has fans demanding he go back to his old self, the same kid who made a kid eat his parents over some prank. Odds are, the episode would be a giant Take That! to the fandom's tendency to gloss over Cartman's actions while getting pissed off when other characters do similar things. Because of this, the writers will turn Gerald into a Karma Houdini to make a point about how hypocritical some of the fans are in wanting Cartman to be as cruel as he is while getting mad at others when they act similarly. The Tweek X Craig episode from season 19 proved Matt and Trey are willing to make fun of their fandom.
The Member Berries are AliensThe Member Berries are obsessed with Star Wars and the time when the franchise ascended to massive popularity, and do you know what else happened during Star Wars' time? The Space Race between America and the Soviets. The Cold War was the height of the Space Race, and the US even outright named their anti-Soviet Kill Sat system "Star Wars!" This was the era that the US established SETI and sent both radio broadcasts and probes such as Voyager to send messages from Humanity to any aliens out there, and the aliens were clearly impressed by this Human Culture and decided to set a course for Earth... only because of the problem of FTL Travel, they arrived in an Earth totally unlike that which they encountered, the complete opposite they heard from the broadcasts during the Reagan era. This is why they seek to sabotage Earth's governments, to return Humanity to what the Member Berries saw as the truth. Also, "Member when the first episode of South Park involved Cartman getting ass-raped by aliens?
Season 20 will end in another reprise of Mountain Town.To tie in to the nostalgia and reboot theme of the season, and if it's a Take That!, then the version will be just the original plasted onto the end.
Everyone will attempt to go to Mars in the next episode.Since Kyle ran off with Ike at the end of the "Members Only", it can only be assumed that he was trying to go to Mars along with Cartman, Heidi and Butter. Kyle will probably inform everyone that his dad is the troll and is thus responsible for all the problems caused in Season 20, which will result in Kyle attempting to take Ike to Mars and everyone else will follow suit.
South Park will become the new capital of America, or Garrison will refuse living in the White HouseJust to keep the President back to where all the action is. There are also rumours that Real Life Trump will not live in the White House.
Member Berries might be vulnerable to the CRUNCH of MintberriesThe Member Berries might be a alien species... hell if I know since their origin hasn't been fully explained yet. But what if their presence on Earth summons MINT BERRY CRUNCH to battle them and win!
- Well, every episode of Season 20 has featured a cameo of Bradley...
The Member Berries are what make the green goo that turns people into Nazi ZombiesThere are several points that support this
- The Don member berry reminds the other berries of the Stormtroopers and his intentions to bring them back. Not those ones but the real-life ones
- The member berry that was shot by the Don member berry bleeds green.
- The many similarities between Donald Trump (whom Garrison is the stand-in of) and Adolf Hitler. In particular, the German-language version of Trump's book Crippled America has many of his phrases left in English because when translated into German they are literally Nazi phrases.
If the girls reconcile with the boys, Tammy Warner will return and will thus turn out to have still been Kenny's girlfriend.Since at the end of "Skank Hunt" Kenny was shown as one of the heartbroken boys who received a breakup note but we never got to see who he was dating, my guess is that when the girls reconcile with the boys, Tammy Warner from Season 13's "The Ring" will return and still turn out to have been dating Kenny. I mean, I can't imagine that any of the girls at South Park Elementary would want to date a perv like him unless they were a slut, so I'm assuming that Kenny and Tammy were still dating after "The Ring" but the couple became an Offscreen Romance after said episode.
Heidi will become a female version of Cartman.If all attempts to go to Mars fail, the two will unfortunately return to their normal life in South Park, and much to Cartman's fear, Heidi will find out his entire internet history and instead of dumping him she will start behaving selfishly and rudely like Cartman had always acted prior to Season 20 and will thus become the female version of him, much to Cartman's relief. It's unknown whether the girls are still friends with Heidi or not; Bebe and Annie didn't seem to be too fond of the fact that her and Cartman are in a relationship, but as a result Heidi's low popularity status among her friends will reach the lowest of the low, it will be safe for Cartman to go back to his old self, and the rest of the boys won't care that Cartman always choses to hang out with his girlfriend and the girls also won't care about Heidi choosing to always hangout with her boyfriend over her "friends" due to her shocking Face–Heel Turn.
Emoji Analysis is a two-edged sword.Heidi created Emoji Analysis for Exactly What It Says on the Tin, yet in "Not Funny" she is somehow able to use it in situations where there are no emojis at all; by replacing the equations to go to Mars with emojis in her head, she is able to see the underlying patterns and spot an error that eluded everybody who worked on the problem before her. Humans have a knack for finding patterns, and, for reasons which are evolutionarily sound but too complex to explain here, are especially good at deceiving themselves into thinking that there are meaningful patterns in what is actually pure randomness. Just because Heidi replaces the data with emojis doesn't mean that she is justified in doing so, and furthermore, she was completely exhausted, and didn't come up with anything until she had a sudden flash of insight. You know who are the best at finding patterns where none exist? Full-blown paranoid schizophrenics. This isn't the only symptom she's showing, either— she has started to speak in a flatter affect than she has before Season 20. Since Emoji Analysis works correctly when analyzing actual emojis, Heidi is, quite simply, a mathematical prodigy. Especially in mathematics, the line between genius and madness is very thin indeed, precisely because mathematicians are trained to look for patterns and become unable to stop. And of course, a String Theory wall is a characteristic of a Room Full of Crazy. Hanging around Cartman for extended periods can't help Heidi's sanity either.
Season 20's storyline will have No EndingIn keeping with the season's two major themes, trolling and nostalgia, season 20 will rap up by trolling the audience with something nostalgic. Namely, another Terrence and Phillip episode. Season 21 will either return to the classic negative continuity format, or will start another storyline that completely ignores everything that has happened in season 20. With the way things have been going, and South Park only having a 30 minute run time, it really looks as though Only the Author Can Save Them Now.
- Jossed in the literal sense and with the trolling plotline, however, the Member Berries and the Lysistrata Gambit have no resolution. note
The loose ends of Season 20 will spill over into Season 21.This includes the Member Berries and the gender war.
Season 21 will return back to an episodic format while keeping background elements from season 20The season 20 final episode title maybe a hint that serialization may end for South Park. Of course we are dealing with Trey and Matt who fit the Trolling Creator trope quite well sometimes.
The Member Berries will not be defeated until Donald Trump leaves office.Since they were pretty much Demoted to Extra, but not defeated, after "Oh, Jeez", which was initially written with the assumption of a Clinton victory. The writers saw an opportunity but were too late to wrap it up this season, so the Member Berries will still be around until the end of Trump's (or his successor's, if he manages to be even worse) Real Life term of office.
Season 21 will involve a huge war of many groups wanting to take over/destroy South Park while fighting amongst eachotherAs the 20th anniversary of South Park, how about a story arc where the town is threatened by the following groups... The Visitors, Scott Tenorman and the Gingers, The Celebrities minus Tom Cruise, The Crab People, the Ads, The Super Adventure Club, and most importantly... the Member Berries... and they will "member" the others as they do battle with them.
- And it will end with the Trolls returning to save everyone by trolling all of the groups who want to take control of South Park, resulting in Gerald being found out as Skankhunt42 and creating a new conflict between the kids and the adults.
The show will be more careful in basing their plots on current events from now on.After what happened with this year's election, I doubt Trey and Matt would want to end up in another "The Very First Gentlemen" situation again. Donald Trump, even moreso if Trump complains about South Park on Twitter.
The rest of the girls will become Ascended Extras as well.Heidi was mostly a Living Prop prior to Season 20, but eventually became one of the season's main focuses. Up until that point, Wendy and Bebe were the only girls to recieve any prominence; the rest mostly just stood in the background (unless, of course, it was a scene involving their popular girls clique). All of the male students who consistently appear in Mr. Garisson's class have played at least one major role in an episode, whereas the girls (other than Wendy, Bebe or Heidi) just remain as props. This is even mentioned in "Skank Hunt" where Annie says that she's tired of her and the girls being put in the background. If they had no problem turning a former Living Prop (Heidi) into one of the leading heroes of Season 20, it can be assumed that the rest of the girls (ie. Red, Annie, Lola) will receive more major roles next season as well.
The Member Berries were Ads (like Leslie) created by Disney to promote Star Wars: The Force AwakensHence the massive nostalgia brainwashing. Disney knew that Star Wars fans hated the prequels and wanted to go back to A New Hope. The Member Berries were the perfect weapon to brainwash the populace for profit... but as an unfortunate side effect, it led to Donald Trump's Rise to Power. Hopefully PC Principal (who has the ability to kill Ads) will use his progressive skills to eliminate the Member Berry menace once and for all...
Somebody transplanted Cartman and Garrison's minds to each otherNotice the massive reversal. Once Cartman was the premier King Asshole of the series, now he's a pathetic Politically-Correct cuck. Once Garrison was just a minor pathetic nuisance but since "Where My Country Gone" and mutating into Donald Trump he surpassed Cartman as premier Racist Asshole by ranting all about how he wants all minorities/immigrants/people he generally don't like to be subject to "FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH!!!" Sounds like Cartman from the previous seasons who was a neo-Nazi who wanted all Minorities and people he generally don't like (e.g. how he wanted to annihilate all the Gingers, Jews, Mexicans, etc.) to be Fucked until they die? It is clear, Cartman lost his Jerkassery, and somehow it went to Garrison who became the new Cartman. Why did Garrison become Cartman and Cartman became a pathetic minor character? Who did it? PC Principal? The Ads? The Member Berries? Or even... Heidi?
If the Creators knew what would happen in the elections, then it would be Eric Cartman who would be PresidentThe episodes were made with the assumption that Trump will lose to Hillary Clinton, which resulted in the debacle of "The Very First Gentleman." But look at Eric Cartman from the previous seasons. He's the kid version of Donald Trump! Narcissistic, extremely aggressive, shameless, despises immigrants and minorities whom he claim to steal America away from him (In the previous seasons, how many times did he wanted to expel Gingers/Jews<insert minority here>), heavily strong-headed and will do anything it takes to achieve power and profit, and will let no rivals detract him from his Ambitions (as Scott Tenorman learned the hard way) Everybody hated him for being Politically Uncorrect but in a meta perspective is arguably the most popular character of the entire show. If it wasn't for PC Principal beating the shit out of him he would surely have replaced Garrison as Donald Trump and you can just transplant some of Trump's exact speeches to Cartman's and it won't feel out of place. But then again, the scene of Garrison raping Canadian Trump was absolutely hilarious, and I can't imagine a fat kid doing the same... Though he did force Kyle to suck his balls in Imaginationland...
When Garrison delivered his Breaking Lecture to PC Principal, that he was his creator as Donald Trump, he meant it...We know that PC Principal has the ability to kill Ads, which are abstract concepts. And what one of the most notorious acts did he do in the first episode? Beat the shit out of Cartman for his politically incorrect bigotry. This started his redemption (or mutation) from King Jerkass to being so excessively politically correct he bows to Heidi. Somehow, that also beat the racist crap out of Cartman from his mind and what happened next? "Where My Country Gone..." where Garrison was very annoyed by Canadian immigration. Previously, Garrison wasn't a massive racist, but this was the perfect magnet for assimilating the abstract concepts of xenophobia that previously came from Cartman into Mr. Garrison, turning him from a pathetic sexually-troubled teacher into Donald Trump. So, From a Certain Point of View, PC Principal was the creator of Garrison Trump... <cue stank face>
The Gerald Broflovski we saw in Season 20 wasn't actually Gerald Broflovski...HE'S ERIC CARTMAN. The Real, Evil "Troll everybody to Death and I made you eat your Parents" type we all know and love. Okay, Cartman's defining characteristic in the past seasons is his compuslive trolling that caused worldwide disasters, and more especially, his immense undying hatred of Jews. Because of this, God, or some other power, was so fed up with Cartman's antisemitism that He inflicted onto him the ultimate Punishment: turning him into a Jew. More specifically, one of the relatives of his most significant love-hate relationship, Kyle. Unfortunately, as the episode Ginger Kids have shown us, that doesn't work. Making him a minority only amplifies his trolling skills to the point it can turn into a worldwide disaster, e.g. he turned all Gingers into a neo-Nazi domination group when Stan and Kyle played a prank on him dyeing his skin and painting his hair red! What about the Cartman dating Heidi? He's an impostor created by God so that nobody could suspect that a massive switch happened. That's why, instead of feeding all the boys their own parents for destroying his electronics, he turned into a total submissive pussy to Heidi. Running Gag of Kenny dying and resurrecting each episode, the Creators are clearly tired of Cartman being the single most defining Villain of South Park. Why does it always had to be him who should be the premier poster boy for the trope Jerkass? There's a reason Jerkass is a Trope, not named "The Eric Cartman." That's why they transplanted some of Cartman's personality to other characters, like Gerald with his Trolling for the Lols and Garrison Trump with his xenophobia. This is to show that being a massive asshole need not be limited to a single fat kid, and to allow Cartman room for Character Development. Unfortunately, because of this the Creators had a massive George Lucas-level backlash from old South Park fans. But, as a form of Takethat Audience, they created the Member Berries to say "Fuck You and your nostalgia!"
Season 21 will have alternating episodes on which political side they mockIf one episode mocks the extreme left, then the next episode will mock the extreme right, and vice-versa. By doing things this way, they'll have something to call Donald Trump out on in case he uses Twitter to complain about South Park being unfair and overly biased against him, like what happened with Saturday Night Live. Matt and Trey will be able to respond with something like "The last episode was mocking left extremists, but you only got mad because of this episode. Did you stand up for those left extremists last week?" This will also keep the fandom satisfied since in Season 20, some Internet Backdraft occurred when people thought they were shilling Hillary Clinton and lost their sense of political neutrality. Anyone who cries bias on either side will be called out by use of a Straw Character, the same way the Member Berries were a middle finger to older fans who wanted the show to go back to its old ways. The extreme left will be portrayed as a bunch of violent hypocrites who start riots when things don't go their way, and the extreme right will be portrayed as paranoid bigots who think the entire world is against them.
Kyle has feelings for Cartman and is jealous of Heidi.Going specifically by recent events, it's clear that Kyle didn't want to destroy Cartman's electronics, despite supposedly hating him. He cries over Cartman's "disappearance" during the montage of the boys being dumped. And then he joins the Wieners Out cause after finding out that Cartman and Heidi are dating, and it's outright said that Kyle doesn't like Heidi. In general, his behavior seems very reminiscent of a jealous unrequited love whose love interest is already spoken for.
To get back at the boys, the girls will start a "Vaginas Out" movement.If the gender war continues to be a major plot point in Season 21, the girls will give the boys a taste of their own medicine by starting their own movement where they show off their private parts in the school hallway. All the boys will be grossed out by it to say the least....except for Kenny.
What will happen when Heidi breaks up with Eric:Heidi will get a new boyfriend and when he asks whether Cartman is okay with it, Heidi will respond "Fuck Cartman! Fuck him right in the ear!", resulting in Eric frowning with a displeased look on his face, in Call Back to Wendy dumping Gregory to get back with Stan at the end of The Movie.
Season 21 will surprise us with a Made-for-TV-Movie that wraps up the currently unsolved problems from Season 20.
There will be a Wham Episode where Timmy is able to talk properly.Much like how we saw Kenny unhooded and voiced unmuffled for the very first time at the end of The Movie, they might do something similar with Timmy where he's able to talk properly and say more than just his name. It could either be for the 20th anniversary special that's been speculated or if they make a sequel to Bigger, Longer & Uncut (which Matt and Trey have stated would be the series finale if it were made).
The Member Berries will be defeated via an Enemy Civil WarIt's cleared that the Don berry terrifies the 80s-themed Member Berries, so it's possible there are multiple factions of member berries. In time we'll get 60s-themed member berries ("'Member Martin Luther King?" "'member the I Have a Dream Speech?'" "'member the Civil Rights Act?'") who see the writing on the wall and want to help humans not regress to the 1930s and 40s, as well as early 2010s member berries who remember life in the years immediately before Trump ('member Obergefell v. Hodges? 'member Obamacare?). These member berries will help our heroes fight those under the control of the evil 'member berries. Although even in defeat, the older 'member berries will gloat that they'll never be truly defeated as long as people 'member only the good things about the past.