Recap / South Park S 14 E 6 Two Hundred One
In this sequel to "200," the celebrities that have been insulted and mocked for over 200 episodes continue their search for Mohammed so they can find the secret of why he's never been insulted. Meanwhile, Cartman discovers the horrible truth: that he does have a father and the story that his mom is a hermaphrodite was a lie.
- Bait and Switch: The previous episode sets up a scenario where Muhammad is apparently disguised in a bear suit, and the gingers want him to step out of it to verify if it's really him. This episode reveals that it's really Santa Claus inside the suit.
Stan: If we were gonna have someone in a bear costume, why would we actually have it be Muhammad, you fucking idiot?!
- The Bus Came Back: Several characters who hadn't been seen in a while, such as Santa and Mr. Hankey, make appearances.
- But Now I Must Go: Mitch Connor leaves due to having a bounty on his head.
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: Comedy Central not only censored any mention of Muhammad's name, but also Kyle's, Jesus' and Santa's speech near the end. For a while, Parker and Stone were not allowed to disclose what they said. The ending eventually appeared on Live Leak.
- Double Standard: Parodied mercilessly throughout the episode, particularly in one scene which depicts Jesus looking at pornography and Buddha snorting cocaine.
- Internal Ret Con: Liane Cartman is revealed not to be a hermaphrodite as said in "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut", but she really had Cartman with Broncos player Jack Tenorman. The town just covered in up because they didn't want a illegitimate child scandal to tarnish the Bronos' good season.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall:
Kyle: Dude, nobody gives a crap about who your stupid father is! Muhammad is an important issue with actual ethical ramifications!
Cartman: I guarantee you people care way more about who my father is!
- The true, uncensored ending about threats of violence being an effective tool; the other parts of the episode were censored at least partially due to threats of violence.
- Painting the Medium: When Tom Cruise steals Mohammad's "goo", a Censor Box appears over him. It disappears when it turns out he's not immune to being made fun of after all.
- The Reveal: Cartman's true father is also Scott Tenorman's, meaning he killed his own father, and that he's half-ginger.
- Self-Made Orphan: This episode reveals that thanks to his actions in "Scott Tenorman Must Die", Cartman is halfway there.
- Shout-Out: The climax is a parody of The Killing Joke.
- Spoof Aesop: The bleeped speech near the end recommended using threats and violence to get what you want.
- Violence Is the Only Option: As it turns out, stealing people's "goo" is not the way to get your way, because such goo doesn't exist.
- Wham Episode: This episode shed a lot of light on previous episodes.
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!: Kyle's reaction when Mitch Connor cheers Cartman up by telling him that although Cartman is "half ginger", he's also "half Denver Bronco".
Mitch: Shut up Kyle, you dumb Jew.