Recap: South Park S 5 E 4 Scott Tenorman Must Die
Cartman exacts revenge on an older boy who sold him his pubes and constantly tries to trick him out of his allowance.
- Bullying a Dragon: In hindsight, Scott would have been better off if he had just given Cartman back his money.
- Darker and Edgier: Trey Parker and Matt Stone state this to be a milestone episode, as the point where Cartman became "the most evil kid in the world."
- Disproportionate Retribution: Cartman does NOT take serial humiliation well at all.
- Genre Savvy: Cartman figured that the chili dish that Scott made for him would contain his pubes, and thus switched that bowl with a bowl of Chef's chili during the tasting.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Scott, though unintentionally.
- Karma Houdini: Cartman gets absolutely nothing in return for killing and feeding Scott his parents ( unless you count the later revelation in "201" that Cartman and Scott Tenorman are related because Liane had sex with Scott's father, meaning that the whole "Mrs. Cartman is a hermaphrodite and she actually impregnated a woman" revelation in "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" was a cover up by the townspeople to protect the Denver Broncos.).
- According to South Park FAQ, The reason why Cartman never got arrested is because pube-related crimes are only a misdemeanor in South Park.
- Kick the Dog: Burning Cartmans money right in front of him.
- That's All, Folks!: Cartman parodies the famous Looney Tunes closing...after he successfully completes his plot to have Scott eat his parents.
- Tranquil Fury: Cartman is perfectly calm as he describes what he did to Scott.
- Understatement: In response to what Cartman's done to Scott, Kyle's remark? "It might be a good idea never to piss off Cartman again."