Tropers / Lione Fortuna
Hello, I'm Lione Fortuna, or better known as Squall 'Tabuukilla' Lione
on Fanfiction (though I recently changed my name to Lione Fortuna, which most of my time that should be spent on school work is spent. I'm just kidding about that one. Maybe.
I'm serious at times but I still have my childish parts, and at times I lapse back into my previous Ineffectual Loner
self. I'm pretty much a Deadpan Snarker, making comments at almost anything, unless it's authority figures. Never a good idea to mess around with them. And no, unlike what a lot of my friends
say about me, I most definitely do NOT
have a sailor uniform
or green hair
I'm not allowed to joke about what my friends say about me at times even if they are just kidding?
As you can see, Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life
. Though in the end, this place has
brought me to:
So I guess we're even. Even if this site is waaaaaaaaaay too addicting.
Anyways, as I stated before, my name's Lione—lol no I go by Tabuukilla or Tabs, writer, amateur parkourer, violin/pianist, and a bunch of other things. When I'm not playing video games, browsing TV Tropes
, watching anime, browsing even more TV Tropes
, listening to music, browsing much more TvTropes than is safe
, watching YouTube
, reading TvTropes
, hold on is that a frying pa-
Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By
Ah, much better!
I've written a few fanfictions here and there, profile linked above, mainly just as a writing exercise. Please come roast me (lol)
My first really major super-huge project was Storms Overhead
, a InFAMOUS
and The Familiar of Zero
Secondary Projects include (lol no not anymore I'mma have to fix this later when I relearn the formatting):
. Generally I don't make too many edits, but I add examples as I go through them and generally like to edit pages for either neatness like alphabetizing them or fixing spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Blame the fact I'm a fanfiction writer that values spelling and grammar in their writing.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
. Hehehe, I was the one who started up creating the page. I'll be adding examples as I have time~
Anyways, check out my stories if you've got time, I suppose. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
This Troper Shows Example Of
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 2, sometimes a Type 3
- Adorkable: Save me from anime hell please it's so hard not to make references in passing conversation.
- Asleep in Class: Averted because sleep schedule is life.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Writing 3 main works, have a back up, and a bunch more that the first chapter is already complete. It Got Worse, by the way.
- Badass Bookworm
- Badass Longcoat: Or at least he thinks so.
- Berserk Button: A few.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Blinding Bangs: How to know it's time for a haircut.
- Catchphrase: (When coming to a scene where something has gone wrong) "It's always the butler, in the kitchen, with the knife."
- "Holy sweet Shanghai knights!"
- "Fear the Suzumiya!"
- For the whole End of the World as We Know It thing on December 21, 2012: "Happy Life Day To All!"
- "All hail the Green Haired Goddess!"
- Zig it, zag it!
- Get styled upon!
- (When about to win any game) FINISHING MOVE!
- Character Development: Went from a Chaotic Neutral, Shrinking Violet, Ineffectual Loner, and Jerkass with a Heart of Gold that just wanted to have friends and also had a Sugar-and-Ice Personality to a Chaotic Good, rather reserved, less of a loner but still am one, found true friends, became more of a Deadpan Snarker that had a sense of humor by dropping the Jerkass Façade. Still have the Sugar-and-Ice Personality and a bit of Jerkass left, but it's good enough for me.
- Crazy-Prepared: For anything!
- Character Tic: "Tch!" or simply a facepalm.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*: Very prone to this one. Has mastered the ability of talking while coughing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can not go fifteen minutes without making some sort of sarcastic comment.
- Eating Lunch Alone: Blame bad scheduling. Fifteen minutes to eat, gotta rush!
- Fetish: Apparently is turned on by green hair.
- Blaming a certain Let's Player for that.
- For Science!: The reason behind some stupidity that occurred which involved a swivel chair, old fashioned alarm clock, three yards of string, and two old Reader's Digest magazines.
- Genre Savvy: Blessing and curse. Blessing in how I can accurately predict what happens in a book during English class, but am very dissappointed in reading and finding out I'm right because it's just boring.
- Go Nagai Sideburns: My hair does strange things when I don't comb it. Or when it needs to be cut.
- Good Is Not Dumb
- Good Is Not Nice
- Gratuitous Italian: After playing any Assassin's Creed with Ezio in it for two hours or more, this is likely to occur.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Prefers headphones because of this.
- Heroes Want Blue Hair: Friends believe this is true. I mean, I am a little drawn to blue hair, but hey, that's becaue it stands out.
- I Am What I Am: Sometimes for awesome moments and sometimes just used as an excuse for what I do.
- I Call It "Vera": Many of my electronics have names. Including the lamp in my room. Which is called Vera.
- Ineffectual Loner: Slips into this at times.
- Inside Joke: Too many to count. Some of them are really long running...
- The Insomniac: Somewhat. I have a ridiculously hard time getting to sleep. Useful for gaming.
- Instant Waking Skills
- Katanas Are Just Better: Knows kendo, and it is amazing.
- Large Ham: During my gaming sessions. And when I come up with something fun to do physics with.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: They do. By about 39723895 percent.
- Machine Empathy: Occasionally.
- Mathematician's Answer: When I'm really in the Deadpan Snarker mood.
- Mistaken Age: With the way I carry myself at times, the highest has been twenty, but probably because of my height, and I haven't exactly hit my growth spurt. Also, most Asians aren't really tall DX
- Not Even Bothering with an Excuse: When the two words Friends and Plan are in the same sentence, it's time to get out.
- Obfuscating Insanity
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Only Sane Man
- Not So Above It All: Occasionally.
- Smart People Play Chess: I'm decent, I guess. Though I'd rather play a game of Risk. Or Magic.
- The Stoic
- Not So Stoic: I have my moments. Every stoic guy and gal does.
- Technical Pacifist
- The Quiet One: When I'm not with people I know very well... or I'm observing.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Big time.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: Even more so.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: TV Tropes has led me to some... interesting things that probably shouldn't have been read by me for a while. And I like to think this, anyways.
- Why Did It Have To Be Haruhi Suzumiya? Zombies, The End of the World as We Know It, evil monsters, Slender Man, not scary. Haruhi Suzumiya, a girl who is eccentric and you must make happy for be possibly erased from all existence or worse? Uh, yeah. Color me scared.
- Another catchphrase of mine comes from this: "Fear teh Suzumiya!"
- Is also deathly afraid of being crammed into a harem show. Because do you have any idea how terrifying it must be to be a harem show protagonist?!
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: On occasion does dye hair midnight blue. Parents think it makes me look like a delinquent.
Favorite Tropes Include (Oh boy we'll be here all day... *opens up bookmark manager*)
Favorite Anime/Manga/LightNovel/Visual Novel Series Include
Favorite Video Games Include: