"I actually speak a lot of languages. To list them, they are Perl, Python, Gibberish, Nonsense, English, Spanish, L33t- Oh, and spell that with 3s, not Es, by the way, and last but not least I am studying Pig Latin. Also technically you could add Parseltongue. I mean, for a supposedly rare trait a lot of people can communicate in Python."
Me, for an interview for my school newspaper on multilingual people
"Can't you argue that we all warp reality every day though? Imagine if I could take the reality warping power of every single human in the world, the power to take a bad day and completely reverse it, or change someone's life with a mere 'Hello.' So take all of that power and hand it to a single person. Now THAT would be scary."
Hello, I'm Lione Fortuna, or better known as Squall 'Tabuukilla' Lione
on Fanfiction (though I recently changed my name to Lione Fortuna, which most of my time that should be spent on school work is spent. I'm just kidding about that one.
I'm serious at times but I still have my childish parts, and at times I lapse back into my previous Ineffectual Loner
self. I'm pretty much a Deadpan Snarker, making comments at almost anything, unless it's authority figures. Never a good idea to mess around with them. And no, unlike what a lot of my friends
say about me, I most definitely do NOT
have a sailor uniform
or green hair
I'm not allowed to joke about what my friends say about me at times even if they are just kidding?
As you can see, Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life
. Though in the end, this place has
brought me to:
So I guess we're even. Even if this site is waaaaaaaaaay too addicting.
Anyways, as I stated before, my name's Lione, aspiring fanfiction writer/novelist, amateur parkourer, violin/pianist, and a bunch of other things. When I'm not playing video games, browsing TV Tropes
, watching anime, browsing even more TV Tropes
, listening to music, browsing much more TvTropes than is safe
, watching YouTube
, reading TvTropes
, hold on is that a frying pa-
Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By
Ah, much better!
I've written a few fanfictions here and there, a moderately successful parody-esque fanfiction of Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity
that was written with the help of the wonderful fan translators, staring an OC named Alexander Seta Narukami, his main trait being the fact he swears quite a lot. I am currently writing a prequel that takes place in an alternate version of Phantasy Star Universe
My main project at the moment is Storms Overhead
, a InFAMOUS
and The Familiar of Zero
And hooray, my main project Infinite Stratos: Prototype Spartan
, which is a Halo
and Infinite Stratos
meld has been finished!
Contributed to: Infinite Stratos
. Generally I don't make too many edits, but I add examples as I go through them and generally like to edit pages for either neatness like alphabetizing them or fixing spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Blame the fact I'm a fanfiction writer that values spelling and grammar in their writing.
Anyways, check out my stories if you've got time, I suppose. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
This Troper Shows Example Of
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 2, sometimes a Type 3
- Adorkable: BIG time. There has never been a conversation with either gender where I have not made myself seem like dork, either via shyness because I admit that I am shy around some people, or simply reserved, or by the fact I can't help but bring up video games, anime, or TV Tropes. Hey, anyone think a trope like "TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Love Life" would work?
- Asleep in Class: When I have no sleep because of TV Tropes.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Writing 3 main works, have a back up, and a bunch more that the first chapter is already complete.
- Badass Bookworm
- Badass Longcoat: Have a trenchcoat with a thousand pockets and one big enough to hide a katana, want an Inverness Cape as well.
- Berserk Button: Do not just expect me to show you respect when you come to me and think you automatically deserve everyone's respect because you're you.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Blinding Bangs
- Can Not Talk To Women: Only sometimes. It depends on who it is, really. But for the most part gender is no barrier when it comes to talking to people.
- Catchphrase: (When coming to a scene where something has gone wrong) "It's always the butler, in the kitchen, with the knife."
- "Holy sweet Shanghai knights!"
- "Fear teh Suzumiya!"
- For the whole End of the World as We Know It thing on December 21, 2012: "Happy Life Day To All!" Because it ain't ending until I finish watching the entirety of Rebuild of Evangelion.
- "All hail the Green Haired Goddess!"
- Zig it, zag it!
- Get styled upon!
- (When about to win any game) FINISHING MOVE!
- Character Development: Went from a Chaotic Neutral, Shrinking Violet, Ineffectual Loner, and Jerkass With A Heart Of Gold that just wanted to have friends and also had a Sugar and Ice Personality to a Chaotic Good, rather reserved, less of a loner but still am one, found true friends, became more of a Deadpan Snarker that had a sense of humor by dropping the Jerkass Façade. Still have the Sugar and Ice Personality and a bit of Jerkass left, but it's good enough for me.
- Crazy-Prepared: For anything!
- Celibate Student: Though this is open to change. Particularly due to several changes in the status quo of my life. Daaaaamn you universe for making my life a Romantic Comedy!!!!! D:<
- Character Tic: "Tch!" or simply a facepalm.
- Chew Toy: Believes I am one.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*: Very prone to this one. Has mastered the ability of talking while coughing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can not go fifteen minutes without making some sort of sarcastic comment.
- Eating Lunch Alone: When I'm having a bad day.
- Expy: I'm told I could be a possible real life one of Squall. Someone closeby when I was young move away? Check. Became a loner because of it? Check. Spent years acting like a loner? Check. Meet one special someone and then later on others that help him come out? Check.
- Fetish: Apparently is turned on by green hair.
- Blaming a certain Let's Player for that.
- For Science!: The reason behind some stupidity that occurred which involved a swivel chair, old fashioned alarm clock, three yards of string, and two old Reader's Digest magazines.
- Genre Savvy: Blessing and curse. Blessing in how I can accurately predict what happens in a book during English class, but am very dissappointed in reading and finding out I'm right because it's just boring.
- Go Nagai Sideburns: My hair does strange things when I don't comb it.
- Good Catholic
- Good Is Not Dumb
- Good Is Not Nice
- Gratuitous Italian: After playing any Assassin's Creed with Ezio in it for two hours or more, this is likely to occur.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Prefers headphones because of this.
- Heroes Want Blue Hair: Friends believe this is true. I mean, I am a little drawn to blue hair, but hey, that's becaue it stands out.
- High School: For now, anyways.
- I Am What I Am: Sometimes for awesome moments and sometimes just used as an excuse for what I do.
- I Call It "Vera": Many of my electronics have names. Including the lamp in my room. Which is called Vera.
- Ineffectual Loner: Slips into this at times.
- Inside Joke: Too many to count. Some of them are really long running...
- The Insomniac: Somewhat. I have a ridiculously hard time getting to sleep. Useful for gaming.
- Instant Waking Skills
- Katanas Are Just Better: Knows Iaido, and it is amazing.
- Large Ham: During my gaming sessions. And when I come up with something fun to do physics with.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: They do. By about 39723895 percent.
- Machine Empathy: Occasionally.
- Mathematician's Answer: When I'm really in the Deadpan Snarker mood.
- Mistaken Age: With the way I carry myself at times, the highest has been twenty, but probably because of my height, and I haven't exactly hit my growth spurt. Also, most Asians aren't really tall DX
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Known as The Shadow Of Infinity.
- Noodle Incident: Talk to me for a while and you'll start wondering how I managed an elaborate prank with three inches of string, two broken routers, an alarm clock, and three wads of bubble gum... And there are way too many to even think about counting.
- Not Even Bothering with an Excuse: When the two words Minaka and Plan are in the same sentence, it's time to get out.
- Obfuscating Insanity
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Only Sane Man
- Not so Above It All: Unfortunately, I fall prey to this. Blame my life for being a damned romantic comedy at times.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Occurs only when a certain friend of mine is around.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: Kept up a stoic face in order to hide previous heartaches. Then he met... some other people...
- Smart People Play Chess: I'm decent, I guess. Though I'd rather play a game of Risk. Or Magic.
- The Stoic
- Not So Stoic: I have my moments. Every stoic guy and gal does.
- Technical Pacifist
- The Quiet One: When I'm not with people I know very well... or I'm observing.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Big time.
- Is currently writing a Universal Genre Savviness Guide.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: Even more so.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: TV Tropes has led me to some... interesting things that probably shouldn't have been read by me for a while. And I like to think this, anyways.
- Why Did It Have To Be Haruhi Suzumiya? Zombies, The End of the World as We Know It, evil monsters, Slender Man, not scary. Haruhi Suzumiya, a girl who is eccentric and you must make happy for be possibly erased from all existence or worse? Uh, yeah. Color me scared.
- Another catchphrase of mine comes from this: "Fear teh Suzumiya!"
- Is also deathly afraid of being crammed into a harem show. Because do you have any idea how terrifying it must be to be a harem show protagonist?!
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: On occasion does dye hair midnight blue. Parents think it makes me look like a delinquent.
Favorite Tropes Include (Oh boy we'll be here all day... *opens up bookmark manager*)
Favorite Anime/Manga/LightNovel/Visual Novel Series Include
Favorite Video Games Include:
Because I am such a nice guy
, if you'd like to place any sort of graffiti in the rare event it happens, please place it below: