Search your heart, ***…The Blue Trilogy
— Nene Takane, as she was about disappear from the sights of Weissdrache.
is, you guessed it, a trio of novels in the works by Troper Neves783
. Due to several circumstances, this work is still in major Development Hell
. (Still at book one, and only 12 out of the planned 30+ chapters have been completed as of this edit.)
The story focuses mainly on Wiessdrache
, a heavily troubled individual who starts off as the villain of Blue Eyes
, after which he becomes part of the R.R.F. in Blue Rainbow, before finally having a full Heel-Face Turn in Blue Starlight
. Along the way, he is caught in a complex web of Elemental Powers
, Sacred Spirits
, the Messier Dragon plus the Galaxy Dragon
, and a major machine invasion
that could result in the End of the World as We Know It
(Note: This is a work in progress, and so, many of these tropes are subject to change along the way. Please be patient.
Comes with Character Sheet
and Shout Out
Provides Examples Of:
open/close all folders
- Action Girl: Every female.
- Battle Harem: Weissdrache, with the six Agents, beginning near the end of Blue Eyes.
- BFS: The Agents, Unmei, Weissdrache, and Domingo all get one.
- But Not Too Foreign: Averted. Everyone is a pure nationality. Dubious in the case of Unmei, as her background is unknown.
- Calling Your Attacks: Deconstructed with Weissdrache: he will attack the protagonists as they call out their attacks.
- Cool Bike: Rachelle's Hayabusa.
- Cool Boat: The Saber, which serves as the R.R.F. mobile station.
- Cool Helicopter: Carmen's standard-issue Comanche helicopter.
- Deconstructor Fleet
- Elemental Powers: Both played straight and subverted.
- Fighting Trilogy
- Government Agency of Fiction: Rapid Rescue Force. The CIA appears here as well, in Blue Rainbow.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Appears in the work every now and then.
- Homage: To anime at large, but mostly to Lyrical Nanoha and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. (See the Shout Out section above for details.)
- Hyperspace Arsenal: The Tenshi Network, only accessible by Weissdrache.
- Magitek: In heavy use throughout the trilogy.
- Multinational Team / Equal-Opportunity Evil: For the heroes and villains, respectively.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Gerard in Blue Eyes (Sexist beyond reason). Jin-Ho in Blue Rainbow and Blue Starlight (Overly "patriotic").
- Powered Armor: Both Gerard and Jin-Ho come equipped with these a la Iron Man in their climactic confrontation with the protagonists. The Infinity has an Infinite Stratos-sized Powered Armor in the final battle in Blue Starlight.
- The President's Daughter: Three of them: Akane, Ashley, and Nana. Though it's Ashley that fits this trope the closest in its literal sense, with her being the daughter of a high-ranking US Air Force officer.
- Shout Out: Has its own page.
- Themed Harem: Every girl in Weissdrache's harem is a Magical Action Girl with a specific element, or in the case of Nana, a lack of it.
- Back from the Dead: Jin-Ho, though him being under control of The Infinity, this is technically not the same character anymore.
- Book Ends: Blue Eyes began with Stephan desiring to die alone by the Eiffel Tower. ''Blue Starlight' ends with Stephan dying in Nana's arms - near the Eiffel Tower.
- True Final Boss: The Infinity.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Stephan
- Kill Sat: The Infinity's Dyson Cannon, which functions as a Depopulation Bomb. The Starduster comes back as a weapon to be used against the Dyson Cannon.
- Powered Armor: The Infinity