open/close all folders
- In the video where she tries to interpret iPhone emojis, she decides that the one with the two masks is ideal when asking someone what color panties they're wearing.Kizuna Ai: The reason this blue mask is grinning...it's like "I wanna know the color of your panties", and this yellow one, after hearing the answer its face is like, "oh...it's that color..."
- You never know when you turn a corner of the street, and suddenly there's a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Here's a quick and easy guide to defeating such a beast, and other dangerous creatures.
- Be sure to pay extra attention to the tips regarding bribing the snakes on a medusa's head, and how as an A.I. you can't be drowned by a kappa.
- In a skit reminiscent of Inside Out, Ai-chan has a meeting with her various personalities about what to do for her next video. Highlights include:
- Positive Kizuna coming off like a Hot-Blooded Shonen protagonist.
- Negative Kizuna and Mom Kizuna getting into a heated argument that Opportunist Kizuna tries (and fails) to diffuse.
- Baby Kizuna revealing that she recorded the entire meeting, giving the Kizunas the idea for the video.
- Sexy Kizuna seductively announcing the end of the video.
- The intro to video #132 (title Google-translated as "[Must-see] __ ◯ ◯ unlimited freedom of cute girls ♡").
- Video #92's thumbnail text.TOO STORONG...
- Most of the thumbnails, actually.
- The Giant Turnip story, where Ai-chan adds herself as the granddaughter. This is followed by her self-made animal friends...who don't do a great job helping.Kizuna Ai: Techi-techi bird brought over a friend, Mirrat, however, Mirrat could not move. Feeling sorry, Mirrat called a nearby Pegasus-kun [...]And Techi-techi bird pulls the granddaughter, and Mirrat pulls the Techi-techi bird ...? (the image shows Miratto-chan near the turnip, not doing anything) And Pegasus-kun pulls the Mirrat (image shows Pegasus also tugging on Ai-chan's hair) [...]"
- Video #20 is full of intentional examples, as it's the joke episode... But at a moment, Ai-chan counts numbers three by three, doing weird poses, starting at one. She doesn't finish on a multiple of three."(unsure voice) Twenty-three, twenty-four... Twenty-five!"
- Video #19, where Ai-chan turns negative situations and feelings into positives. In the second-to-last one, the text accompanying Ai-chan goes "(?)""Liking the Same Person with Your Best Friend" Why are you getting depressed from thinking that kind of thing? [...] So beat up that friend of yours!"
- The previous one is hilarious too, with Ai-chan muttering she'll get people fired.
- Video #10: What does the adorable, cuddly Kizuna Ai want to do in the Olympics? Help the establishment of Virtualympics by adding a new event:"So today I'm going to start a new Olympics tradition here! Namely: "car destruction"! The rules are simple: within the time limit, I will... destroy this (''clenches fists'')... CAR! (sudden rock-metal music) Let's go! (Pose and Fight Woosh)"
- In some of her first videos, Ai-chan does nothing in the beginning for an instant, just staring at the camera. Like in #2.Hi-yahoo! Is everyone watching?
- Ai-chan sounds a little different for April Fool's Day... Come to think of it, so does Kaguya Luna...
- So what do you even call an A.I. that became a Kaiju? A.I. Kaiju...? K-A.I.-ju? Either way, it's probably not a good thing for anyone.
- Ai-chan looks back at the 2018 World Cup. She does a pretty good impression of Neymar's efforts.
- Ai-chan's attempt at singing in Swedish. Ends up being funnier when PewDiePie reacted to this, complete with all the special effects Felix uses when he did the cover of the song which Ai-chan based off.Felix: (when Ai-chan's pronouciation of the Swedish words is a bit off) The pronunciation is top-tier. This is amazing.
- In the Duolingo video, Ai-chan tries to assemble the sentence "The cheese is yours." She writes "The cheese it yours", which is very close...and then out of the blue adds "turtles" to the end.
- Ai-chan plays an animal-stacking game that shows that she... doesn't take failure well.
- When playing a VR version of Superhot, Ai-chan gets stuck on one stage where she's confronted with one shotgun-wielding mook in front of her and two more on the scaffold above. While trying to figure out how to deal with the mook in front of her, she takes to admiring the enemy's muscular physique.
- Ai-chan looks after a pet bear. She concludes that a bear would suit anyone who likes hospitals. Or needs a convenient excuse to take a day off work.
- In Part 3, Ai-chan gets Instantly Proven Wrong in a matter of a split-second when she tries to escape from a chasing dog.Kizuna Ai: Of course, they can't dive! THEY CAN DIVE?!
- Ai-chan worries that she might get banned from YouTube again because the playable character suddenly became naked. Of course, the example is downplayed since the game makes use of minimalistic art and Barbie Doll Anatomy.
- Her pause when the sprinklers turn on as she walks through the doorway.
- What scared Ai-chan the most in the Baker guesthouse, other than rotten food in the fridge? A piano closing.
- Ai-chan starts cussing up a storm.Clancy: Fuck you!
Kizuna Ai: Fuck you! Fuck you fuck you! FUCK YOU!
- Who wants to watch a hunk-of-junk AI come the closest she's ever been to doing a Rage Quit? Complete with Shoot the Shaggy Dog moment for extra lulz.
- On the first night, Ai-chan talks to Phone Guy in English while completely ignoring what he's saying.Phone Guy: Hello?Kizuna Ai: Hello! Good morning! How are you? I'M FINE!! Thank you! Pizza! Oh, delicious! Delicious desu ne? OK!! OK!! Delicious pizza!! OK!! OK? Wow! Amazing! This is amazing pizza? OK? OK!! OK!! OK!! Alright! OK!!Kizuna: (after Phone Guy talks for a while) OK!! STOP!! SHUT UP!!! My name is Kizuna Ai!! Please call me AI-CHAN!! VERY VERY CUTE!!
- On the second night, when she drains all of her power:Kizuna Ai: (quietly) ...oh...My God...
- And when she drains all of her power on the fifth night, she outright breaks into Inelegant Blubbering. Then the clock turns to 6 AM.
- The third night becomes That One Level for Ai-chan. She entered Part 3 with gusto. Part 6, and she's basically lost the will to live.
- Ai-chan clicks the wrong button to continue playing. Oops.
- In her first video, Ai-chan lands to the ground... and gets spotted by another player within 10 seconds. And gets killed within another 15 seconds.Kizuna Ai: WHY? IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE ELSE WAS AROUND, SO WHY!? NOOOO! I don't get it!
- In the world of Mario, a hero must always be willing to step up, to be willing to fight for what's right, not because someone asks, but because you must! Having said that...
- What's really funny are the YouTube comments - a good number of them are pretty much variations of "Oh. Oh no."
- Ai-chan doesn't think very highly of the protagonist from the start.Kizuna Ai: What a nerd!Kizuna: Social skills? Ah, but judging by the conversation so far, it looks like he doesn't have any.Kizuna: Seriously, what an annoying protagonist. Why does he look down on everyone? I really hate this protagonist.Kizuna: School never ends "before you know it"! How hard is this guy spacing out?Kizuna: He's only able to live the way he does because Sayori-chan is so nice to him...not noticing when school is over...spacing out in the classroom...not noticing he's the last to leave...having no friends...if Sayori-chan wasn't so nice to him, his school life would be over!Kizuna: (to Natsuki) You didn't think such an irritating, disgusting failure of a human being would come to your club, did you?
- It's to the point that her own pinned comment on Part 1 is (translated) "I hate this protagonist!"
- Part 2, and she continues to give no fucks about the protagonist.Kizuna Ai: (regarding the poetry mini-game) I don't want to make him write something that's too cool...Kizuna: (to Yuri) Thank you for being so kind to this piece of trash!Kizuna: What the hell is wrong with this guy? "Why does she seem so cute all of a sudden?" She's been cute since the beginning, dumbass!
- "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". ...That's literally what her own pinned comment says for Part 8. Why yes, it's in English. Why yes, it's very appropriate.
- Botanic Panic, the first level Ai-chan plays (a three-stage boss battle), takes her a whopping 24 tries to finally beat...and she only gets a B- for all that.Kizuna Ai: B minus? Are you kidding me!? That's SSS rank at least!
- The 21st attempt sounds exactly how it feels.
- In the second half of her gameplay video, Ai-chan manages to score a victory using the Swordcraft class. One can see her glee just before she delivers the winning blow using Albert. It's fun to listen to her when she knows her victory is guaranteed.Kizuna Ai: But even so... You don't have Ward. I can still do it. (bleeh)
One Hour One Life
- Ai-chan gets rather cross with her in-game mother Cinderella for naming her Princess-Who-Has-Been-Captured-By-The-Devil, which she mistakes at first as a description of her character itself.
- Ai-chan's legendary "Fuck"s return in this playthrough.
- Ai-chan sings the Doraemon theme near the end of Part 3, punctuated with screaming nervously.
- Near the end of Part 4, the moment everyone was waiting for: Ai-chan encounters Mr. X.
- In Part 7, Ai-chan starts making random zombie noises when she encounters them.
- Ai-chan's first video of the game has her go through the first couple levels of gameplay, where among other things she gets mildly depressed over the low rarity of units that she builds (offset by their cuteness some), flubs most of her battleship shots, and basically plays much like most people do their first time.
- The fourth video starts with her getting Illustrious as she ends up drifting to her most obvious traits and that ends up a trend in the video with her remarking on various girls' chests and ends up distracted from the story scene by her asking what's better: ugly face with ideal boobs, or ideal face with boobs you hate. And ends with her doing some event ("Return of the War God") building and having decent luck (most of the ships in 40-50 builds).
- Her tenth video has her advertising the English version of the game and announcing the "Fallen Wings" event for both English and Japanese versions... in Screaming Engrish.Kizuna Ai: EASY TO GET RARES!
(builds 10 ships, gets mostly low-rarity ships and Takao)
Kizuna: OOOOHHHH MY GOD! (beat) Shit!
- Ai-chan tries out her own crossover event and... well, she doesn't do a very good job at it.Kizuna: Oh, invincible mode! Now I can—
(charges at the boss Ai-chan and promptly dies)
Kizuna: W... Wasn't I invincible!?
- She actually mixed up some of her ships' skills, not that getting them right helped much. Further Explanation
- Her defeat by the boss is so bad, she wonders if she is the fake Kizuna Ai for a moment before dismissing it.
- The first video could be described as "online players bully a simple Super AI".
- "Please enjoy the following unedited footage of a Super AI in panic-mode."
- Ai-chan's cut-in shrinks with every loss. At the end of the video, she's a barely-visible speck.