No, Internet. You are the demons.
Peter Chimaera (FFN profile): one of the better known Bad Fic/Troll Fic artists (if you will call it that) on Fan Fiction Dot Net. He has been posting typo-laden nonsense since 2002, and has sought to capitalize on his infamy with the original works Peter Chimaera book of hsitorical faFfiction (sic) and Dracula 2010 and other things bu Peter Chimaera.
A brief listing of his fics thus far:
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Final Battle
- The Matrix Return
- Castlevania: Wisps of Dracula
- BLACK CRISIS WITH MASTER CHIEF
- DEVIL MAY CRY: THe CRYING OF THE DEMON
- Desert Bus Ride 1: A Romance Story and for Ladies
- Quarter-Life: Halfway To Destruction
- Digimon 3: Predator Vs Digimon
- Resident Deadly
- The Simpsons Dinner
- Planet of the Apes Secret of Planet
- Knuckles Vses the Fox Power
- My Litte Ponly Friendship is Danger
- Cowboy Bebop
- Babylon 13
- Phoneix Wright in Guardians of the Ring Fellowship of the Story
- luke skywalker
And a few more since removed from FF.net but available on his website
- DOOM: Repercussions of Evil - His best known work, and a trope namer.
- BATMAN: NEMESIS FIGHT
- DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111
- DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON
Now has a Character Sheet of all characters that appear during his stories.
Tropes featured in this guy's work:
- Adaptation Expansion: Desert Bus
- Adaptational Heroism: Bebop in Cowboy Bebop is a hero and is on the side of the law.
- Alternate History: In Dracula 2010, John McCain is president.AUTHORS NOTE IF PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA CHANGE THIS
- Art Evolution: Dracula 2010 and other things bu Peter Chimaera, being his first work not based on any existing property, features seven stories with lengths and plot development comparable to novellas. They're still just as badly written, but there are discernible characters and plots.
- Author Appeal: From Quarter-Life"NO, NOT ALL OF DALLAS!" Which swas target of where they were and it was nice place and my friend lives there.
- Beige Prose: Works reasonably well in Doom, but leaves Quarter-Life somewhat confusing. Resident Deadly is 132 words spread out over two chapters, while luke skywalker is a whooping 42 words.
- Berserk Button: Turns out Heero doesn't take killing penguins very well.
- Big Eater: From DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON:Digimon was ta hom eatnig breffist. He ate a omelette and toast with english muffins and he had bagels and Cap'n Crunch.He was also eating orange juice a muffin and sausage and a bacon piece but he also ate just bread.
- Bloodless Carnage: In Cowboy Bebop, Bebop kicked the head of an outlaw clean off his shoulders, but an author's note clarifies "The mugger's head did not have blood on it becaul the story is rated only PG so it is like when the head cuts off in Star Wars."
- Cain and Abel: Evil Digimon is revealed to be Digimon's brother in DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON.
- Content Warning: In the Phoenix Wright fic:THE FALLOWING SORTY CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE AND RESPONSIBILITIESDO NOT READING IF YOU ARE RATED R OR LESS
- Department of Redundancy Department: In The Simpsons Dinner:""OH DOH" and he dropped his hammer on foot because he was fixing dog house of Sanas little holper when the big news came and he was so shocked of anger that he dorped it right on his so much toes."
- Downer Ending: "Digimon" doesn't get a break until his third appearance, John is a zombie, Robin abandons Batman for abandoning his no-kill rule, Richter Belmont's son dies, and Fluttershy also dies a long, painful death that leaves everyone else distraught.
- Everything Is Online: In Comuter Virus, the titular virus infects cars and causes them to explode. It eventually spreads to cell phones. The virus is made of viruses taken out of the internet and transmitted into other machines.
- Evil Counterpart: Evil Digimon from DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON is this to the eponymous character.
- FaceHeel Turn: Played to some degree in CRYING OF THE DEMON; the story claims that Simon Belmont was in fact "turns more evil by Darcula."
- Famous Ancestor: In Dracula 2010, John Bank gets into a scuffle with, and then teams up with a bartender named Nathen Norris in the year 1010. After fighting their way to Dracula's headquarters, John parts ways with him and tells him that his great-grandchildren "will one day have an action star."
- FlanderizationCatwoman: taht was a trick. I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!!
- Follow the Leader: Averted - Quarter-Life was apparently not a deliberate attempt by Chimaera to follow-up on the success of Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, but rather was written at the suggestion of "Uncycyclopedia".
- Guns Akimbo: In Black Crisis With Master Chief, the Chief duel wields two rocket launchers.
- Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex: The conclusion to Resident Deadly
- I Am Not Shazam: Explained in an author's note. He's well aware that there's no Digimon called Digimon, but he made up a new one for the story.
- In Case You Forgot Who Wrote It: Peter Chimaera's name is part of the title of both of his books.
- In Name Only: His Cowboy Bebop story actually has nothing to do with Cowboy Bebop. Instead, it's about Bebop from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a cowboy.
- In Spite of a Nail: In Dracula 2010, John Bank travels back in time to stop Dracula's plot as he is unable to do so in the present. He decides to search for the Chaos Magic that will somehow help him do this, but he learns that it never existed. He instead manages to find Dracula's headquarters and simply dispose of the bombs, and then cryogenically freezes himself in the labs there for 1000 years to re-awaken at the time he left. Nothing else in history seems to have changed, and the bombs only vanish in the present the moment they're disposed of, to Dracula's surprise.
- Intercontinuity Crossover: Besides Predator VS Digimon, we also have "Simonn Belmont from Castalvania" taking on Devil May Cry's Dante.
- I See Dead People: Jim in Jim's Mystery discovers he is being haunted and traces it to the site of a forest fire with the help of a young girl who can see ghosts.
- Lampshade Hanging: While dubious on whether or not it was intentional or not, Richter Belmont's use of a fake MacGuffin full of Holy Water on Dracula prompts Dracula to say:Dracula: No that is not make sense
- Large Ham: Quite a few, but Digimon 3 has:Digimon: IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR A CHILDREN TO DIED
- Mega Crossover: Phoneix Wright in Guardians of the Ring Fellowship of the Story combines Phoenix Wright, Metroid, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Dead or Alive, Fantastic Four, DuckTales, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Naruto, Super Mario Bros.., Mega Man and X-Men.
- Meanwhile, in the Future...: In Dracula 2010, John Bank finds that Dracula planted 300 bombs all across Transylvania and concludes that it's impossible for him to disarm them all, so he decides to travel back in time to find a method to prevent the bombs from being planted. While he does this, Jack Denvers fights against Dracula in the present.
- Moe Greene Special: Happens to Bebop after one of his bullets bounces off a window.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: A lot of the time the protagonists' powers are kept ambiguous and only referred to as "(character's name) powers", but early on into Batman: Nemesis Fight the titicular superhero "(shoots) a big fireball like on Dragon Ball Z" and uses "gohst powars" to subdue the disembodied enemy's spirit.
- Precision F-Strike: The final line of dialogue in Knuckles Vses the Fox Power: "Ha ha you are too slow this time you fucking."
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: In Commuter Virus, a tremor causes Dr. Carlmo to accidentally inject himself with his own virus. As Dr. Carlmo screams in a panic, Jerry quips, "Here is the anti-virus," before shooting him dead.
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud: In Digimon 3"I will get the mail he opened the door and there was another Predator"
- Reasonable Authority Figure: The police, as per the second chapter/epilogue of Digimon 3
- Rouge Angles of Satin: For example, Quarter-Life is preceded by the "ATUHOR'S NOSE"
- It would not be too hard to argue that every sentence in his stories contains elements of this trope.
- Second-Person Narration: You Are The Crime Detective (from Dracula 2010) uses this. Unfortunately, you suffer a Game-Breaking Injury early on, so most of the action is carried by your partner, Johnsman.
- Secret Identity Identity: Peter is the construct of real person, though there is some signs of Becoming the Mask.
- Shout-Out: His nickname may refer to Peter Griffin.
- Space Opera: The Psionic Cowboy stories take place in the 251st century.
- Stealth Parody: The whole point of most of his works.
- Troll Fic: May not apply anymore due to Chimaera's notoriety, but according to Heisanevilgenius at least one reviewer took the time to explain in detail how he got Batman's characterization wrong in Nemesis Fight while it was still on the pit.
- The big reasons BATMAN and Doom were removed from Fan Fiction.net was due to the flame wars between people who took it seriously, people who wouldn't spoil the joke, and those who were laughing too hard.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: Dracula 2010 was written in 2009.
- Unexplained Recovery: In My Litte Ponly, Fluttershy is pretty clearly stated to have died after getting caught in the bear trap. However, just a couple of sentences later, she goes from being dead to simply being injured and complaining about how her leg is "very much blood". Of course, it's eventually rendered moot when she dies again after inexplicably getting shot.
- In Jim's Mystery, the ghost of someone Jim failed to rescue in a forest fire haunts him. The ghost eventually possesses his wife Dorothy, who Jim exorcises by shooting her with a shotgun. She is completely unharmed by this.
- What Could Have Been: In his reveal thread, Mattimer (the one behind the infamous Squirrel King) revealed that Peter Chimaera once offered to collaborate with him, but he turned him down since he was done with the fanfiction scene. But my god, can you imagine?
And then the Internet was a zombie.