Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
It's... a... duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery...
Or rewrite history!
Everyday, they're out there makin' DuckTales
Tales of daring-do, bad and good luck tales!"
Beginning in 1987 with the first cartoon series, the DuckTales franchise covers multiple animated series, multiple video games, and comic books.
See also the Disney Ducks Comic Universe that the franchise is based on.
A list of works that take place in the DuckTales universe:
- DuckTales: A Boom! Kids comic based on the original series.
- Darkwing Duck: Various comics based on the spin-off.
- This Duckburg Life (2021): A scripted podcast miniseries continuing from the 2017 DuckTales.
- DuckTales (1989): An NES and Game Boy game developed by Capcom.
- DuckTales 2 (1993): The obscure sequel released at the tail end of the NES's lifespan.
- DuckTales: Remastered (2013): A high-definition remake of the NES game developed by WayForward Technologies and published by Capcom, featuring voice acting from the surviving voice cast of the 1987 TV series.
- DuckTales: The Quest for Gold (1990): A game for various computers developed by Incredible Technologies.
- DuckTales (19871990): The original cartoon series that began the franchise.
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1990): The Movie for the original cartoon.
- Darkwing Duck (19911992): A superhero spin-off, featuring several characters from DuckTales.
- DuckTales (20172021): A reimagining of the original series, airing on Disney XD and Disney Channel.