Batman: Nemesis Fight is a Batman fanfic by acclaimed author Peter Chimaera. The central conflict of the story comes from The Joker discovering Batman's secret idenity. He and his goons attack Wayne Manor, with terrible results.
Batman: Nemesis Fight contains examples of:
- Big "NO!": Alfred gets one shortly before The Joker's men shoot him. Batman has one when Robin leaves him.
- Captain Obvious: Dick "Oh no, is Catwoman" Grayson.
- Cool vs. Awesome: Batman Versus The Joker, even more than usual. Joker's a ghost and Batman can shoot fireballs.
- Death By Scret Idenity
- 11th-Hour Superpower: After Batman kills Joker, Joker turns into a ghost, and so Batman had to develop "ghost powers" to stop him for good.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Batman shoots a fireball out of his bare hands.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Catwoman
- HeelFace Revolving Door: "I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!"
- Heroic Fatigue: The opening narration describes Batman as growing weary of his neverending battles with the Joker. This allows Joker to get the drop on him in his own home.
- I Will Fight No More Forever: Robin gives up crimefighting after he kills Catwoman.
- Kick the Dog: "Good shoot!" Shouted Joker at the gun man.
- Knife Nut: Catwoman
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Batman's saving of the day has nothing to do with a personal storage unit.
- Shout-Out: To Dragon Ball Z: Batman shoots a big fireball
- Soft Glass: How Catwoman dies.