The "Digimon Trilogy" is a trio of Troll Fics written by the (in)famous Peter Chimaera and very loosely based on the Digimon franchise. In fact, it doesn't even barely resemble the original franchise. A good example is that the name Digimon is used for a single character, while the real franchise uses it as a collective term of multiple species of digital beings. Apart from that, none of the characters or concepts from Digimon even appear in these fanfics. The trilogy consists of:
DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111: A short story about Digimon, a heroic creature trying to save the world from an Evil Scintist, who attempts to destroy it with a Doomsday Device.
DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON: Two years after the conflict of the first installment, Digimon now has to face off against his evil twin brother; the aptly named Evil Digimon. This installment includes Digimon using a mech suit and an epic final battle in space.
Digimon 3: Predator Vs Digimon: The final installment of this trilogy is a crossover, which sees Digimon fight and later team up with a member of the iconic Predator species.
This trilogy features examples of:
- Action Prologue: Digimon 3 immediately starts with a Predator crashing his ship into a highway, followed by Digimon trying to save a kid stuck under a car because of said crash.
- Beige Prose: This trilogy, as with all of Peter Chimaera's stories, heavily features this. Whenever characters get into a fight, said fight is usually over in less than two sentences.
- Bittersweet Ending: Digimon 2 ends with the defeat of Evil Digimon, but with Digimon's girlfriend suddenly leaving him.
- Card-Carrying Villain: The antagonists of the first two installments, the Evil Scintist and Evil Digimon, both use the adjective "Evil" in front of their names. The narrative also mentions them doing evil things, like sporting an evil smile or doing highly exaggerated evil laughs.
- Dedication: Digimon 2 was 'Dedicaited to Sarah', but is is not known who Sarah actually is.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Apparently Krlrkak the Predator has no issues with teaming up with our protagonist after attacking him for no apparent reason and losing the fight.
- Deus ex Machina: When Digimon tries to save a kid trapped under a car in Digimon 3, he states he does not have enough strength to lift the car. Right after that, Krlrkak's brother's ship explodes, with the resulting shockwave blowing the car from the bridge and thus saving the kid.
- Downer Ending: The first part ends with the reveal that the Evil Scintist successfully destroyed the road, which was his plan all along, instead of destroying the world.
- Famous Last Words: Characters in these fics have some rather interesting last words:
- Evil Scintist: "It's too late"
- Evil Digimon: "Impossible! I! Cannot be stopped!"
- Krlrkak's brother, right before he crashed: "I ma goinna crush"
- Forgotten Phlebotinum: In Digimon 2 Digimon built a mech suit (AKA a Robot Body) to better fight evil, but he never uses it after its debut fight. While this is justified in chapter 2 of Digimon 2, as Digimon did not have time to equip it, Digimon never even mentions it in Digimon 3.
- Genre Shift: The first two installments are epic battles of good versus evil, in which Digimon has to save the world from evil beings who plan to destroy the entire infrastructure of society. The third part is more of a mystery, in which Digimon uncovers a conspiracy in which the FBI plays a central role.
- Happy Ending: Digimon 3 is the only story in the series in which Digimon gets a happy ending, where the police congratulate him for exposing the FBI, followed with them having a dinner at Digimons house.
- In Name Only: These fanfics have nothing to do with the Digimon franchise. All of the characters and concepts from the original franchise don't appear and aren't mentioned at all. The only thing related to Digimon is the name of the main character and even that is improperly used.
- Large Ham: Characters in this trilogy aren't really subtle. Highlights include:
- "Hooray I saved the wolrd!" he shouted. "THE WORLD IS SAFE"
- "H-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! I will kill you Digimon!"
- "IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR A CHILDREN TO DIED"
- "WHO ARE YOU TO DEMAND TO COME IN"
- Let's You and Him Fight: What happens in Predator vs Digimon. Krlrkak, the eponymous Predator, who recently lost his brother due to his ship crashing, randomly decides to visit Digimon and pick a fight with him.
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud: A misplaced quotation mark makes it look like Digimon is doing this in Digimon 3"I will get the mail he opened the door and there was another Predator"
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Naturally appears, with this being written by Peter Chimaera. Digimon Savez the wrold even make use of this, as world and road sound vaguely similar to one another. The big reveal of the story was that the Evil Scintist wasn't planning on destroying the world, but rather the road.
- Sacrificial Lamb: Krlrkak's brother is introduced early in Digimon 3, only to kill him off soon after. In fact, he only appears in three short sentences.
- Serial Escalation: Played straight in Digimon 2, which suddenly decides to give Digimon a mech suit, while having its climactic battle in space. Also, while the Evil Scintist of the first installment was happy with just destroying one road, Evil Digimon plans to destroy all the roads. However, the third installment averts this trope, with having the rather mundane FBI as their antagonist.
- Skewed Priorities: In Digimon 3, after the civilian's daughter got saved from the car by "tremendoul blapst wave", said civilian laments over the fact his work was in car."MY WORK IS IN THERE"
"Sorru sir but we have to be lucky that your daughter was not kirled."
"Yes that is true"
- Space Battle: The final battle between Digimon and Evil Digimon in Digimon 2 takes place in space.
- Space Is Noisy: When Digimon and Evil Digimon take their fight to space, both of them are still perfectly able to talk.
- Stylistic Suck: All of Peter Chimaera's fanfics are intentionally bad.
- Time Skip: The second installment takes place two years after the first one.
- Troll Fic: Again, all of Peter Chimaera's fanfics are intentionally bad.
- Weird Crossover: The third installment is this, obviously, as both the Predator and Digimon franchises have nothing in common with each other.
That Bloody Pirate!!!'s movie adaptation features examples of:
- Adaptation Expansion: These videos feature numerous skits not present in the original text, but still fit the random nature of the stories. A good example is a small subplot in which Peter Chimaera himself is squatting in someone else's house, while narrating the story to the audience. Digimon 3 ends with the police having a dinner at Digimon's house, but notes that Officer Victorix was too busy to join. The adaptation shows him arresting Chimaera for squatting.
- Author Avatar: Peter Chimaera appears as a character in these video adaptations, reading the author's notes aloud for the audience. As mentioned before, Digimon 3 also features a subplot with him squatting in someone else's house. That Bloody Pirate!!!! also makes an appearance in the adaptation for the third installment, where he is seen pushing a background piece away during Digimon's conversation with the FBI receptionist.
- Bald of Evil: The Evil Scintist is portrayed using the character model of Doctor Isaac Kleiner from Half-Life 2, resulting in this trope. The rude receptionist at the FBI is also portrayed with a character model of a bald person.
- Corpsing: The narrator finally failed to contain his laughter and chuckled after narrating "3" out loud after Klrlkak shot lasers at Digimon after becoming invisible.
- Evil Sounds Deep: The initially antagonistic Krlrkak (and his short lived brother) speaks with a deep echoey voice.
- Dark Is Evil: Evil Digimon's color scheme consists of very dark colors, with black being the dominant color.
- Funny Background Event: The adaptation of Digimon 3 is filled with these. For example, when Digimon is having a discussion with the FBI receptionist wether he is a real Digimon, the receptionist replies with "You car not a Digimon", while having a broken car standing behind him.
- Groin Attack: Digimon's Lethal Blow against Evil Digimon in the second installment is portrayed as this.
- Milking the Giant Cow: Characters frequently flail their limbs about. Even when they aren't talking at all.
- Palette Swap: Digimon is portrayed by a character model of Renamon, from Digimon Tamers. Evil Digimon is portrayed by a black version thereof.
- Visual Pun: Some of the misspellings and grammatically incorrect sentences are portrayed literally. An example is when the narrative says "It was an evil smile [the Evil Scintist] held the gun with", the video shows the Evil Scintist holding his gun in his evilly smiling mouth.
- The Unpronouncable: Played with during Krlrkak's introduction. When he tries to tell Digimon his name, he has trouble pronouncing it, needing multiple takes to do so.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: The entrance of the FBI headquarters is marked with "FBI Hedqu4rtrz"