- Gatling Good: The Vanguard uses an arm-mounted minigun. It takes a couple seconds to charge up to full speed, but it becomes much more accurate when it does.
- Area of Effect: The ability Distortion Field.
- Crutch Character: Plays like a regular shooter character most of the time, and like an Unreal Tournament character with their distortion field active. Either way anyone with shooter experience can play them.
- Master of None: Has no obvious weaknesses, but lacks the endurance, mobility, damage, accuracy, or advanced techniques of other classes.
- Corporate Samurai
- It's All About Me: Has an immense ego, caused largely by his wealth and skill.
- It Amused Me: For Kintaro, it's everything about that. Coupled with his immense ego, it causes him to see others as little more than toys for his fun.
- Psycho for Hire: Kintaro fights fore the solo purpose of his amusement - only it comes from killing. He even boasts about being wealthy enough to afford hiring trained killers, but chooses not to do so in order to keep killing himself.
- Rich Bitch: Kintaro is said to be a very wealthy sociopath who has more than enough money to get away with murder. Who lives and dies in his mere presence is entirely up to him at any moment.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: How he gets away with killing people, even TASC agents.
- The Sociopath: No regards for life wathsoever, coupled with a gleeful excitement for killing.
- Workaholic: His official data shows how his "work" is divided between attending to his wealthy lifestyle and killing Law members...and he loves every damned second of it.
- The Big Guy: Bomchelle and Cronos are physically imposing over everyone else in the cast, and dish out huge amounts of damage, have high health, and lack conventional forms of mobility.
- Chain Lightning: If a Titan shoots an enemy with their Crisper gun or while Berserk, any other enemies nearby will also take damage.
- Lightning Gun: The appropriately named "Crisper" that Titans can use shoots out lightning. Their Berserk ability allows them to shoot it directly from their hands without needing to reload while the ability it active.
- Body Horror: Not even counting the endless scarring, botched tattoos, and burn marks, Cronos had his brain removed, his skull replaced by a see through artificial one, and his brain put back in. Also he has a lazy eye.
- Death Row: Chronos' body is infused with electricity, a result of him surviving years of torture, and ultimately, the electric chair.
- Expy: He looks like a member of Slipknot
- Mascot: Of Law Breakers.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: They can cut through flesh and metal with no distinction.
- Close-Range Combatant
- Death of a Thousand Cuts
- Dual Wielding: A razor sharp short sword for each hand,one doubling as a grappling hook for quick traversal or to latch onto an enemy.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol
- Ranged Emergency Weapon: They carry a medium range energy shotgun (dubbed "Romerus") which can either fire quicly low-damage shots or charge a single high powered one.
- Artificial Limbs: Both her legs are prosthetic, shaped in a horse-like manner (complete with hooves in place of her feet).
- Cyborg: The lower part of her body is completely artificial.
- Future Spandex: Wears a skin tight, yellow and tan armored one-piece bodysuit.
- Fragile Speedster: Lowest health of all charachters, but is also the fastest moving and has the best means of map traversal.
- Glass Cannon: Can dish out immense damage, but her short range and low health severely hinder her long-term survivability.
- Gravity Master: Is equipped with grenades that create small artificial anti-gravity field upon detonation, capable of repelling enemies and projectiles.
- Phlebotinum Pills: Can use some to trigger her Signature Move , a berserk-like frenzy that grants her greater speed, damage and awareness.
- Slice-and-Dice Swordsmanship: Her fighting style with the blades consists of quick diagonal and horizontal slashes.
Kitsune has run the Shura Corporation with an iron fist since the day she stepped up as heir. Despite her youth, Kitsune acts with decisive finesse in the boardroom as much as the battlefield. Shrewd, solitary and occasionally sarcastic, her skill with a blade is matched only by her need for vengeance. With the full might of Shura Corp. behind her and her brother, Kintaro, backing her up, nothing will stand in her way.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: She's the president of the Shura Corpotarion and their best assassin.
- Badass in a Nice Suit
- Dark Action Girl
- Dragon Lady
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery
- Mafia Princess: As the heir of the Shura Corporation.
- Nothing Personal: Against her enemies.
- Perpetual Frowner: Never smiles.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is the leader of the Archangels.
- Backstory: He was in the future, but by traveling back in time he made The Shattering happen. So he's pretty important to the game's lore.
- Silver Fox: Despite having grey hair he looks younger than he really is.
- Time Travel: He comes from the future.
- Vigilante Man: He leads a group of vigilantes tolerated by TASC.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is the leader of The Syndicate after all.
- Evil Old Folks: Faust is in his seventies and still fighting.
- Beehive Barrier: Their forcefields are like this.
- Drone Deployer: They use drones to heal their teammates.
- Badass Boast: The Armor Protocol.
- Bifurcated Weapon: Instigator shotgun comes with a bayonette.
- Killer Robot
- You Shall Not Pass!: The Holo-Deflector.